Vow

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Chen walked out of the room and you also moved from the bed with Suho making sure not to disturb the kids. Both of you tucked them and kissed their cheeks goodnight.

Suho held your hand as you made your way out. “Is it true?” you asked.

“What?” he killed the lights and closed the door.

“That you used to hear those scary stories as kids?”

He placed an arm around your shoulder as you walk the hallway. “Yeah… At a very young age, your father instilled in us that somewhere out there, human or not, there are those who live in the dark and will do everything to let evil reign.”

“Do you believe him?”

He pulled you closer to his side until making your way down the stairs. “After what Yongguk hyung’s father did to his own planet, Kyuhyun hyung’s death, and Minho and Taemin’s fight against their own kind... I think it’s safe to say that evil comes in different forms, and attacks in different ways. Those twisted and gut wrenching stories gave Exo the nerves of steel to fight them.”

“So are you saying that it’s okay for Draco and Kirsten to listen to it?”

You reached the empty living room and sat. “Ani!” he said. “Every member of Exo and BAP had already vowed that none of us will teach them the ways of the Forces and Warriors.”

Your eyes rounded in shock. “Huh? When?”

Suho lazily sat and laced your fingers together. “The night when Draco was born.”

You watched him as he drew random shapes on your skin with his thumb. “Luhan hyung came to us and said that when he looked into Draco’s eyes, he saw his own life flashing right before him… How he trained to be a Force, how he killed his first opponent with just his bare hands, how he faced and cheated death a lot of times…” Suho looked at you. “He was in pain, Sehee. For the first time in our lives, Luhan hyung became a coward. We saw it in his eyes. He was so scared. He can’t bear seeing his little boy holding a weapon, much less taking away another life.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s one of those things that girls don’t have to know.” he smiled.

“Aigooo~ You guys never fail to amaze me…” you hugged him on the side and rested your head on his chest. “But why is it that Chen keeps reading them these stories?”

“Well… I think he just wanted to teach them about bravery and courage. It won’t hurt them right?”

“Yeah… I guess so… I just hope he tones it down a little bit.” you heaved a deep breath. “I’m seriously considering him having replaced.”

Suho laughed it off and suddenly pinched your chin up. “Speaking of which…” he slowly moved, hovering on top of you. “I have so much courage to do this to you right now…”

“Wae? W-Wae? Yaahhhh…” you leaned away until your back hit the comfy sofa.

With an evil smile on his face, he placed an arm just above your head, and another running the tips of his fingers down your face. “I want a kiss…”

It was so hard keeping yourself together from all the shivering and the fact that Suho was on top of you.

“W-Why?” you asked.

After his lips, your eyes fluttered when he leaned too close to your ear. “My body is telling me I want one…”

‘Oh God Suho! It’s only a kiss but why are you doing this to me?’ you choked. “Errmmm… W-What am I …supposed to do again?”

He whispered back softly and breathlessly. “I want you to do me…”

‘ Sehee! Wrong question! Aish!’ you swallowed. “H-Huh???”

Suho knew your mind went blank. You always had that same reaction when one of them teases you. ‘Aigooo Hwang Sehee~ When will you ever learn?’ “Let’s start with this one, shall we?” you flew into oblivion when his tongue slipped between your lips.

Feeling him glide with your tongue was very distracting that you failed to notice his hand making its way down your thigh, spreading it away from the other.

He positioned himself in between your legs then his hand traveled back up inside your shirt.

“Babe!” you flinched and grabbed his wrist.

“We’ll keep it down…” he murmured while planting wet kisses in your neck. “I’ll make sure… you’ll have a nice…and slow ride… Promise~”

Without even waiting for your reply, Suho came back to your lips and gracefully waved his body against you in rhythm.

You tilted your head back in pleasure. ‘Wooowwww…’

“You are so gonna beg for more, baby…” he smirked.