Issues

Two Moons And The Mermaids

All thanks to Xiumin’s passion for baking, sales in the bakeshop has been soaring through the roof. He went out of his way looking for new recipes and DO became his full time assistant. The waiters also made sure that everything goes smoothly. Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae worked full shifts, while Lay and Chen took turns in cashiering.

You only had to visit the store once a week just to check it out. That’s how effective they were in running the business.

“Guys!” Xiumin called after the last customer left. “Let’s head home. Sehee will blow her head off again if we are late for dinner again.”

“Got it!” everyone chorused.

In a speed of light, the floor became squeaky clean, chairs turned upside down on the tables, lights turned off, and the metal shutters locked.

“And we’re done!” DO clapped.

“Oh yeah!” Daehyun praised.

Lay stretched his arms out. “Aigoo~ I seriously need a massage after this.”

“Same with me.” Jongup raised a hand. “Aaaahhhhh~”

Xiumin walked ahead, bending his head from side to side. “Let’s go guys. We can do that at home.”

Chen and the rest of the crew caught up with him. “Hyung! Have you heard anything about Himchan hyung?”

“Nope…Miahn.” Xiumin sighed.

Living on Earth for a long time makes them forget how they used to be keen if any one of them is in danger, how they can sense trouble from miles away, and even how they can smell an enemy from another planet.

“This is so frustrating! Urgh!” Youngjae fumed.

“Relax bro…” Xiumin came to his side, patting his shoulders. “We’ll ask Yongguk later, okay?”

“Fine…” he breathed.

However, it was a whole different story when they reached home. A fight erupted in the living room that they could hardly hear each other from the flying curses. The house also shook from the tension and brawl of two Forces, furniture scattered everywhere.

“What’s going on?” Daehyun asked Kai.

“We don’t know either.” he replied. “We just came from school and found them like that.”

“Why didn’t you stop them? Aish!” Xiumin moved but Sehun appeared in front of him. “Hyung! Don’t! We tried but they won’t listen!”

“He’s right!” Tao added. “Just let them be. I’m pretty sure they will eventually stop.”

“Idiots!” the eldest hissed.

There they saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun at each other’s throats with bloody faces and shaking fists.

“Where’s TenTen and Draco?” Lay worried.

“In the other house.” Tao replied. “Sehee noona and Luhan hyung kept them from coming here.”

The door suddenly slammed wide open when two raging leaders barged in. Kris moved to the center and easily pushed Chanyeol away with his superhuman strength. Suho did the same for Baekhyun.

The bakeshop team and maknaes cowered by the stairs, choosing to avoid their wrath.

Exo-M’s leader warned Chanyeol. “You! Shut up!” and shifted his slitting eyes to Baekhyun. “You! Talk!”

“He started it!” Baekhyun growled, moving towards Chanyeol again.

Suho pushed him so hard that he landed on the floor, making the audience cringe.

‘Why won’t he just listen?’ Jongup thought.

“Yah!” Suho raged. “We don’t give a who started it! Why are you even fighting?! What’s wrong with you two?!”

Baekhyun stood, wiping the blood off his lip. “That jerk told me that I’m lazy! That I’m not helping around here!”

“It’s true!” Chanyeol retaliated. “You’re always not here! You leave the house so early and comes home late! And he stole my money!”

Kris stretched his arms out, leaving a huge gap between them. “Woah! Woah! Hold up!” he faced Chanyeol. “What money?”

The taller Exo brushed his sweaty hair up, revealing a bruised cheek. “I…uhmmm…saved some money so I could give it to Sehee noona. I heard she was planning to send Draco to school.”

That alone calmed the atmosphere. The maknaes and bakeshop team dispersed and went to their rooms.

“ this!” Kai blurted. “This is so lame!”

“Aish!” Youngjae followed with inaudible whines.

Tao also walked up the stairs. “Good thing wifey went to Jiwon’s place for a sleepover.”

Suho turned to Baekhyun who started dusting his shirt. “Bro…I’m pretty sure this is just a misunderstanding. Can we please fix this?”

The shorter Exo started walking away. “I will never steal. You guys should know better… And I have a life to live. I can do anything I want!”

The door slammed to a close, leaving Suho rubbing his forehead. 'What's up with him?'

“Miahnae…” Chanyeol murmured, keeping his head down.

The leaders went to his side, patting his shoulders. “It’s okay.” Kris said. “Next time, think things through. Don’t let anger take over. Let’s have Lay check you out.” he added.

“What about Baek?” Chanyeol asked.

Suho spoke this time. “He needs some space. We’ll talk in the morning.”

They supported him out, seeing the trashed living room. “Yah…You clean this, araseo!” Kris warned.

“Neeehhhh…” the battered Exo agreed.