Warning

Two Moons And The Mermaids

“Good afternoon everybody!” you cheered upon entering the bakeshop.

“Mommy!!!” Draco ran and lunged for a hug.

“Umma!” Kirsten followed with her tiny steps.

You scooped them both off the floor and kissed their cheeks. “Aigoo! Good thing mommy is strong!”

“Hi babe!” Kris approached and kissed your forehead. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at home? It’s sparring day with Suho right?”

“Mhmmm! We finished early so I decided to see you and the kids.” you grinned. “How’s everything around here?”

Kris took Kirsten and moved back to the counter. “Smooth! The boys are busy as usual.”

You looked around and saw Daehyun, Jongup and DO holding trays of pastries and serving them to every customer.

“Unnie!” Seri also came with the maknaes.

“Noona!” Sehun waived and jogged towards you, taking Draco. “Sup buddy! Wanna go for some hunting?”

“Yay!” the boy cheered.

It was only a few days back when the maknaes brought Draco to a forest to teach him hunting when the boy got curious after watching National Geographic. There was a lot of hesitation and argument from your side but the super cute pleadings with puppy eyes from Draco proved to be very effective.

You turned to them with hands on your hips. “Not so fast you two!”

“But noona! My homework is done already!” your brother pouted.

“And my toys are perfectly arranged in my room!” Draco raised his hand.

“Fine!” you gave up. “But be back before dinner!”

Kris also pointed to Zelo and Kai. “Go with them and watch Draco, araseo?!”

“Yeah… Yeah...” they agreed.

“Me too…” the little girl begged, looking at his father.

“Sorry sweetie. Hunting is only for boys.” he tucked strands of hair behind her ear. “But you can go with mommy and Auntie Seri to play at the mall.”

Kirsten sulked so you rubbed her back for comfort. “Why don’t we go to Auntie Jiwon’s house instead?” you offered.

“Jinjja?” Kirsten shot up with sparkling eyes.

She has been very enthusiastic every time that topic is brought. She especially likes going to Jiwon’s house due to the fact that her parents spoiled the kid like a real granddaughter.

“Mhmmm! Me and Auntie Seri will also go…” you added.

“Weeeee!” she clapped. ‘Let’s go Keke!’

The bunny suddenly appeared out of nowhere, ninja suit all zipped up.

Back home, the remaining guys were busy with their own chores and it was Lay and Baekhyun who finished first so they got hold of the Xbox as a reward.

“Dude! How’s DO and Jiwon doing?” the healer asked. “Heard they’re together now…”

“Maybe…” the latter smirked.

“What about Sehun?” Lay added, with eyes glued to the huge screen.

“I think he’s over Yeonjae. Hunting with Draco has been a very good distraction.” Baekhyun added.

“Too bad for him Jiwon had a change of heart.” Lay remarked.

“Yeah…” Baekhyun suddenly jumped from his spot. “YAH!!! HYUNG!!! Why didn’t you shoot the bastard. Now I’m dead! Aish!”

Lay punched his arm as retaliation. “That’s ‘coz you’re not paying attention!”

“That’s ‘coz you’re asking me too many questions! Aish!”  the younger one kicked his foot.

Before a fight breaks out, Chanyeol came in. “Okay that’s enough… My turn!” the taller Exo said.

Lay and Baekhyun decided to sit on one of the beds to watch instead.

“LAY OPPAAAAAA!!!!” a deafening shout suddenly erupted.

He knew right away that something bad happened. “!” Lay instantly sprinted out of the room followed by the others.

When they got to the door, they saw Seri catching her breath as fast as she can while holding on to Kirsten as tight as she can. “Seri-ah! Wae? What happened?”

“O-Oppaaaaa….” she wheezed. “U-Unnieeee…”

Chanyeol took the frightened, speechless little girl from her. “Gwenchana?” he hushed, rubbing her back.

“Yeollie…” she sobbed.

It only took a minute for Yongguk, Suho, and Luhan to come. “Seri-ah! I heard you shouting! What happened?” Exo-K’s leader asked.

Seri was on the verge of passing out when her asthma started attacking so Lay supported her. “O-Oppaaa… Unnie…needs…help…”

Luhan kept looking around, worried. “WHERE IS SHE???”

“A-at….the p-park…P-ppalli…” she breathed heavily.

Without thinking twice, Luhan went out the door. “YEOL!!! Watch Kirsten and Seri! BAEK!!! Go get Kris and the guys and meet us at the park! LAY!!! Lock the door and keep your guards up!!!” he instructed at the top of his lungs. “BANG! SUHO! LET’S GO!!!”

“JUST GO!!! I’ll take care of them!” Lay assured.

'I don't have a good feeling about this. It better be nothing or I swear someone will pay!' Luhan jumped with shaking fists, trailed by the leaders.