Feeling

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Seri was sitting on the couch with Tao by her side as she tries to gain composure. Chanyeol and Himchan stood in a corner of the living room holding the kids to comfort them.

‘Are you okay?’ asks Kekemato who was on Chanyeol’s side, looking up to the little girl.

‘Mhmmm… Just a little worried for mommy…’ Kirsten pouted.

‘I’m pretty sure she’s okay. Your daddies and the rest of the guys went fast to get her.’ the bunny assured.

‘I hope so…’ she moped.

“TenTen?” Draco interrupted and she looked at him. “Mommy is okay. I can feel it.” he smiled.

Kirsten sighed and went back resting on Chanyeol’s shoulder. Tao on the other hand started interrogating Seri who already breathed normally. “What happened babe?” he asked.

“Errmmm…It all happened so fast.” she replied, they listened. “We were on our way home from Jiwon’s house and when we passed by the park, men with masks and bats appeared out of nowhere.”

Seri rubbed her eyebrows while trying to recall the scary event. “We knew that they were after us coz they were calling us.” Tao held her hands as she trembled once again. “Then… n-next thing I know, unnie told to me run!” she bellowed making Kirsten jolt.

Chanyeol patted her head in comfort. “It’s okay baby… Auntie Seri is just a little scared. ”

Seri straightened up and faced Tao. “Babe… call me crazy but I think Hyomin and Eunjung are behind the attack.”

Tao was taken aback, Chanyeol and Himchan looked at each other, Lay sighed. “What made you say that?” the healer questioned.

Seri faced him. “Well…aside from the fact that I don’t like her…I think those two aren’t humans at all.”

There eyebrows raised but Seri kept firm. “Yah…you may say it’s ridiculous but I’m telling you, those girls are not what you think they are!” she crossed her arms.

Tao breathed out an air and held her face. “Babe…I know that you’re still in a state of shock but it’s not right to make allegations and point fingers at random people.”

“Excuse me?! Random?” Seri fumed and stood up. “Oh c’mon! Why does none of you believe me?! What did those girls feed you that it seems like they’re angels?!”

Tao also stood and held her shoulders. “Look babe… It’s not that we don’t believe you.” she sighed. “It’s just that we can’t base our judgment because something feels wrong. Innocent until proven guilty, remember?”

“Didi’s right Seri…” Lay interrupted. “We need to have solid evidence before jumping into conclusions.”

Seri shoved them aside and walked out. “Whatever! Can’t wait ‘til the day comes I’ll tell you, I TOLD YOU SO!!!”

“Oh c’mon babe!” Tao followed her suit.

As they bickered their way up the stairs, the remaining household came and went to the living room. Luhan kept a secure hold around you until letting you sit on the couch.

“Mommy!” Draco flew straight to your lap while Chanyeol placed Kirsten on your arms.

You still have that stinging pain all over your body but having two human tranquilizers made it all numb, “How’s my little girl? Are you okay?”

She nodded and hugged you tight.

“Don’t worry baby… Mommy’s okay.” you rubbed her back. “C-Come here, Draco.” you called and he also hugged you.

“Mom…I know you’re not okay but I’m glad your home now.” he murmured.

“Aigoo~ my little boy knows me too much.” you replied.

Kris moved away from the other husbands and easily carried the three of you. “Gaja! Mommy needs to rest and its bed time for you two.”

He took you to the stairs on his long and toned arms while the rest of them gathered around.

Suho, Luhan, and Yongguk took a seat and the rest continued. “Hyung…” Chanyeol spoke. “Seri thinks Hyomin and Eunjung are behind the attacks.”

Suho was the first to react. “Nah… I don’t think so.”

“That’s what we told her but she won't believe us.” Himchan explained.

DO who is forever silent during emergency meetings moved to the center and all eyes went to him. “I think Seri is right.”

“Mwoh?” everyone chorused.

Earth shaker continued after taking a deep breath. “Jiwon told me once that those two cannot be trusted. That we should be careful around them.”

“And that is based on what?” Lay interrupted.

“She said something doesn’t feel right.” he replied.

Lay raised his hands in disbelief and placed it on his hips afterwards. “Feelings? You’re kidding right? Since when do we base our judgments on feelings?”

Everyone sensed the sarcasm, and the tension followed when DO’s voice started to raise. “Dude… Can we at least believe them for once? It’s not gonna hurt us, right? Besides! They’re just trying to protect us!”

“Hyung is right…” Sehun added.

“Now what? You too?” Chen blurted.

Exo-K’s maknae continued. “Jiwon also told me about it and I think we should consider what they tell us.”

“Yah…” Lay moved closer to them. “You two are blinded by your love to Jiwon that’s why it’s easy for you to believe every word she says. Why don’t you try being logical about this!?”

DO also moved a step closer. “Why don’t you give Jiwon and Seri a break? Cut them some slack will ya!”

“Woah! Woah!” Yongguk suddenly appeared in between them. “Easy... We’re not here to fight but to discuss what happened. Chill~”

The rest of the uncles became audience to a fight that was about to break. “Woooo…” Jongup whispered to Daehyun. “Exo-K versus Exo-M. It’s been a while huh?”

Daehyun elbowed him in the gut. ‘Babo!’

“Ow!” Jongup rubbed the pain and watched instead.

Sehun pulled DO back while Chen did the same for Lay as they exchange deadly stares. The leaders decided to take the center spot to avoid further argument. “Tsah!” Suho spoke. “We still don’t know who’s behind the attack. But one thing’s for sure…Someone is out to get the girls and we have to protect them at all cost.”

He pointed a finger to each of them. “I don’t care how you’ll do it, but don’t let Sehee and Seri out of your sight! DO I GET MYSELF CLEAR???”

His voice thundered in the entire house making them straighten up. “NEEHHHH!!!”

“If I see a single hair being touched from one of them, you’re dead!” he added.

“NEEHHHH!!!” they agreed.

“Now go! We’re done for tonight!” the leader commanded.

As they retreated to their rooms, Yongguk approached Himchan and pulled him to a corner. “Bro… I need you to do something for me.”

“Sure! What is it?” he replied.

“I need you to check on Hyomin and Eunjung. Find everything about them… Everything!”

Himchan knew his best friend like the back of his hand so doing favors was just a walk in the park. “Thought you wouldn’t ask. Tch! Don’t worry… I’ll let you know as soon as I find something.”

“Thanks man…” the leader patted his shoulder.