Scared

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Hey guys, y'all must be angry by now for the long overdue. I've been very busy with work and it's only now that I found time to update. Well anyway, the mermaids are coming soon so watch out. Enjoy!

 

----------

Days passed and everything went well. Everyone was in their own little worlds, doing their roles whether in school, home, or at the bakeshop.

Nothing seemed different with Sehun and Jiwon. He was cold as ever, she was loyal as always.

DO, on the other hand, was clueless why his heart rate shots up to 200 beats per minute. He had hot flushes at several instances. His temperature rises most of the time.

When Draco and Kirsten’s yearly immunization came, the maknaes volunteered to take them. Kris and Luhan hesitated a lot since they knew how the kids were frightened with needles.

“I think they can handle it.” you told them during a mini huddle at the living room. Yongguk and Suho were also there, concerned and thinking twice.

“It’s not that I don’t trust them.“ Kris said. “I’m more worried about the kids.”

“Yeah…” Luhan agreed. “You know how Draco gets when he’s in a bad mood.”

Your shoulders dropped at the thought of your son unleashing his deadly abilities to whoever administers the vaccine. “Should we do it instead?” you doubted this time. “I mean, since it’s our responsibility as parents and all…”

The husbands gauged each other’s reaction for a bit and finally reached a decision.

“Fine…” Suho sighed. “I think it’s a way of training Seri and Tao, and I know that the kids trust them.”

“I think so too…” Yongguk added. “Draco and TenTen are in good hands.”

That afternoon, the maknaes except for Kai left with DO when he knew Jiwon was coming. She met with them at the clinic’s entrance and DO never stopped floating in cloud nine.

They were sitting at the lounge, waiting for their turn. Despite being in a family of Forces and Warriors, kids will always be scared of needles. Draco clung onto Tao and Kirsten to Sehun.

The little girl had her chin on his shoulder and tiny arms dangling around his neck. She was completely mortified that her tiny voice trembled. “U-Uncle T-Thehun…”

Sehun kept rubbing her back in comfort. “Something wrong sweetie?” she slowly nodded. “Are you scared?” she nodded again. “Awww~ Don’t be scared okay? If it hurts, tell Uncle Sehun and I will take the nasty shot for you.”

Kirsten leaned back to look at him. “Really?” she pouted.

“Of course! I will take hundreds, even thousands of shots for our little princess!” he pinched her cheeks.

Although the noticeable fright never left her face, she hugged him once again and leaned her head on his chest. ‘Uncle Thehun is so cool, right Keke?’

‘Mhmmm!’ says the bunny who was sitting on Zelo’s shoulder.

Just watching them increased Sehun’s points in Jiwon’s heart. He was radiating with love and affection. He was the perfect guy a girl could ever ask.

“Yah…” Seri nudged her. “Stop staring at my brother. You’re making it way too obvious.” she whispered.

“Shut up!” she retaliated.

Draco on one side was putting up a brave face. He sat on Tao’s lap and was getting agitated so he started looking around to distract himself.

“Gwenchana?” Tao asked.

“Yup!” the boy replied.

“Aren’t you scared?” the uncle asked.

“I am… But I have to be brave for TenTen.” he said.

“That’s my little Force!” Tao ruffled his hair. “I’m so proud of you, Draco!”

“And little Warrior!” Zelo butted in. “But we want you to know that there’s nothing wrong with crying, okay?” he said.

“Neh…” he forced a smile to them.

A nurse with a clipboard suddenly came out. “Tao-shi?”

His head shot up. “Neh?”

“It’s Draco’s turn now.” she said and walked back to a hallway leading to a clinic.

Tao stood and the boy instantly clung onto him like a koala to a tree. He trembled in fear while gripping on his hoodie, hiding his face. “U-Uncle Tao…”

Seri and Zelo were holding hands while following him. “Miahnae Draco-ah…” she said. “You have to take it so you won’t get sick.”

“I understand Auntie Seri…” he murmured. “Uncle Tao?”

“Yes buddy?” he looked at the boy.

“Please stop time if I cry. I don’t want TenTen to get scared.”

The three adults look at each other with their hearts melting at an innocent boy thinking of his sister’s welfare.

“You’re the sweetest kid in the galaxy, Draco.” Zelo remarked.

“Yeah… I’m a lucky auntie!” Seri added.

They walked into the door where a doctor was waiting. When Tao sat, he placed Draco on his lap and the doctor pulled his chair towards them. “Annyeong Draco-ah. How are you feeling today?”

The boy merely avoided his gaze and hid his face in Tao’s chest. “Sorry doc. My nephew is just a bit scared.”

“It’s okay! All kids are!” he ruffled the boy’s hair. “Don’t worry Draco… This is just like an ant bite.”

Zelo rolled his eyes. ‘Yeah right… More like an ant in steriods! Pft!’

Tao locked the whimpering boy in his arms while Seri rubbed her nephew’s back. They watched as the doctor performed the procedure and all they heard was a tiny yelp from him. “Ow!”

“There! We’re all done!” he finished off showing two band aids. “Which one do you like? Spongebob or Stitch?”

The little boy slowly moved and made a choice with teary eyes. “S-Stitch…”

“Then Stitch it is!” he said and placed it over Draco’s arm.