Rescue

Two Moons And The Mermaids

The water park was so big with numerous themed swimming pools. There were dizzying and gigantic slides that made Xiumin and Jongup’s eyes sparkle. There were girls, almost half which pretty much caught the attention of every unattached boy of Exo and BAP.

“Wow! Am I in heaven or what?” Youngjae rubbed his palms, eyeing his prey.

“Worrddddd!!!” Baekhyun agreed.

“I hope one of them trip or something coz the doctor is sooooo in!” Lay snickered.

As everyone walked to a nearby pool, Sehun moved ahead, keeping his hands behind him. Your eyes followed him and it was when you saw Yeonjae, walking and waving to him.

“She’s back alright…” you said.

“Yeah…” Suho added. “But I wonder why Sehun is not that excited anymore. He used to be on top of the world even when she stand hundreds of feet away from him…”

“Hmmmm…” you tapped your chin in deep thought. ‘Aigooo my dear brother… If only I could read your mind…’ “Tsah! Let’s just leave them for now and enjoy the day with the kids!” you moved to a different direction.

“Yeeaahhhh!!!” Kris agreed.

----------

Draco and Kirsten played with Chanyeol and Himchan while you sat on the lounge chairs with the four dads, watching them from time to time.

Seri and her boys were nowhere to be found, Sehun and Yeonjae spent the afternoon at a coffee shop, and the rest of the boys scattered everywhere.

When hunger kicked in, Suho stood and reached out a hand to you. “Babe… I’m going to buy snacks for all of us. Wanna come?”

“Sure!” you said.

Kris, Luhan, and Yongguk also followed but BAP’s leader stopped by the edge of the pool. “Yeol! Himchan! Watch the kids a’right?! We’ll be back in a jiff!”

Both guys waved.

----------

In an eerie coffee shop sits two awkward couple. The other has a buildup of hate in his chest while the other has a heavy shoulder of guilt.

Sehun and Yeonjae sat across each other having two glasses of fruit shakes.

“O-Oppa… Are you mad at me?” she choked.

That alone made Sehun weak. How can he even get angry at his first love, the first girl who actually cared for him.

“Ani…” he lied. “I just don’t know what to say…”

“Aren’t you happy that I’m here?”

Sehun straightened up in objection, waving his hands. “I am! I truly am! Believe me!” he panicked.

Seeing how scared he was getting, Yeonjae smiled in amusement. “You’re funny, oppa… And never changed one bit… still too cute!” she then lowered her head in shame. “I… uhmmm… actually miss you…”

He scratched his nape, gushing. “J-Jeungmal?” she eagerly nodded. “Nado…”

Yeonjae looked back to him, searching his eyes. “Oppa?”

“Yes?” he responded.

She bit her lip in hesitation. “I… errr… I need to tell you something…”

With the way her eyes kept moving from side to side, Sehun knew something was off. His pulse raced against his skin and he had to clear his throat to speak. “W-What is it?”

Yeonjae lightly shifted to the edge of her seat and took a short sip from her drink. “O-Oppaaa…”

 

“HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP US!!!!”

“OVER HERE!!!”

“HHEEEELLPPPPPP!!!!”

 

Thundering voices roared from outside and every customer in the coffee shop stood to watch on the window.

Sehun’s head instantly turned to the commotion and his heart dropped seeing the buzzing mob. “Draco? TenTen?” his eagle eyes activated and immediately pushed the chairs aside. “Oh my God! DRACO!!! KIRSTEN!!!”

Yeonjae followed Sehun who sprinted to the swimming pool. His nephew and niece were being flocked by onlookers after being saved by unknown strangers.

When they reached them, the rest of BAP and Exo also came as soon as they heard the screams. He saw Himchan who was pacing behind Lay busy looking after the kids.

“Hyung! What happened?” he asked.

“I don’t know! Everything happened so fast! Draco was just chasing TenTen around the pool and the next thing we know, they were already in the water... d-drowning!”

“WHAT???” he yelled.

----------

Kris and Suho were walking ahead of you when the trays of snacks fell of their hands.

“Babe! Watch it!” you called.

They ignored you and only ran in the speed of light. Luhan and Yongguk also grabbed your wrist and almost felt like flying when they followed the other two.

“What’s going on? YAAHHH!!!” you shouted.

When they stopped, you froze watching Lay kneeling in front of a little boy and a tiny girl sitting and panting for air. “D-Draco… K-Kirsten…” you covered your gaping mouth afterwards.

Everyone made way for the four dads. Kris picked up Kirsten and hugged her. Luhan also did the same to Draco. “LuLu…” the boy puouted.

“It’s okay buddy… Daddy’s here…” he whispered.

Suho joined them while Yongguk stayed by your side, keeping an arm around your shoulder.

“WHAT THE HAPPENED???” Kris roared.

He was scary as hell and every one of them flinched.

“Dadaaaa…” the little girl sobbed, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Kris shifted into a sweet and caring man. “I’m sorry sweetheart… Daddy is only scared…” he rubbed her back. “Are you okay?”

She nodded and wrapped her short arms around him.

 “TALK GODDAMNIT!!!” Suho followed.

Xiumin came to them and held their shoulders. “Bro… Easy…”

“What do you mean, easy? If you’re in my shoes, you’d feel exactly the same as I am! So someone better ing talk! NOW!!!” he added.

Chanyeol flinched and forced himself to speak. “Hyung… M-Miahnaee…”

He was clearly scared out of his wits so Yongguk decided to change the mood. “Lay! Are the kids okay?”

“Neh! It’s fortunate that they were rescued just in time.”

“How?”

He turned to the other side and nodded at two soaked girls in skimpy shorts and cropped top. “They were the one who saw Draco and TenTen fell in the pool and saved them.”

They moved one step closer and bowed ninety degrees. “Annyeong haseyo~” they greeted.

“My name is Hyomin…” says one of them.

“And I’m Eunjung...” says the other.

Your eyes shifted to them and couldn’t help but be in awe at the beauty they hold. Even the boys were left staring, checking every inch of their beings.