First Day As Husband And Wife...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

Jung’s Mansion… Morning after the wedding …

Today, Seohyun woke up with a refreshing and light feeling, because she had good and complete hours of sleep last night, maybe because of her tiredness and stress the other day.

She sat on the bed, yawned and started to do some stretching. And  then she remained sitting on the bed for a while, she looked around her surroundings then she realized she’s really on a different room and she really didn’t sleep on the Jerk’s room. She felt relieved.

Then she shifted her gazed on the clock that hang on the wall in front of her, it says it’s quarter past the hour of eight.

‘Omo! I have to wake up now, I should wake up before Uncle So Roo and Aunt Se Ah errr I mean Aboeji and Omoni, whew! So hard for me to calls them like that. So they won’t notice that I slept on the other room…’ She thought.

So, she instantly stood up…tidied up the bed that she used…and went straight to the bathroom.  After few minutes, she’s done and goes back to the room and looked at herself first on the full sized mirror, she tied her hair up like a bun, then she thought she still wears her pajamas and that she need to change. But then she remembered that all her luggage were all on the Jerk’s room.  

‘Ottoke? I don’t want to go there, not especially when the Jerk’s still there, sleeping or doing something…I don’t want to start a fight not in the morning please.  Okay I’ll just wear this, anyway it’s not that thin and revealing, it’s a descent pajamas, so it’s okay even others see me wearing this…right I will go down now.’ She said to herself, while getting out of the room and went straight downstairs.

On her way to the kitchen…she saw the maids working and immediately greeted her.

“Good morning…Mrs. Jung errr Agassi errr Samonim…aish…” They said in unison.

Seohyun can’t help but to laugh at the maid’s facial expression, they were so shy and so confused on how to address her.

“Good morning…it’s Seohyun…just call me Seohyun…right, from now on you can just call me Seohyun okay?” She smilingly said to them.

“But the-“ One of the maid was saying something but was cut by Seohyun.

“It’s okay that’s my name anyway…so I preferred to be called by that.” She told them.

“O-okay…oh, you want to have a breakfast now? What would you like to have on your breakfast?” One of the maids asked her.

“Oh, it’s okay…I will just prepare my own breakfast...you can go back to your work now…I can manage…” She smilingly told them.

“But-“ The maid was cut again by Seohyun.

“It’s okay…I will just explain everything to Omoni… I just want to prepare and cook some breakfast for my husband…just go now, okay?”  She said while smiling wide to the maids. And the maids obey her.

Then she proceeded to the kitchen.

‘W-wait…what did I just said? I will cook for my husband? Aish! Seohyun babo-yah?  What comes on your mind when you said that? Aigoo. But wait today is our first day as husband and wife…so that means that it’s the start of our deal or agreement too.  And I promised him to be a good wife as long as we were married. So, I must start now…there’s no problem if I do that to him…I’m just complying on our agreement. Right, I will just cook breakfast for him now…’ She thought.

So, she started to search and look at the pantry, then she saw boxes of pancake mix, she took one, then she opened the refrigerator and took out some eggs, butter and milk. Then she saw the sugar jar at the corner of the counter top, she took that too.

Then she proceeded with her preparations and cooking. After a few minutes she was done. She went to the refrigerator and took out some fresh fruits available and a whip cream.  Then she started sliced the fresh fruits and plate the pancakes. She put some pancakes on the plate first, then spread some butter on it, then put some whip cream and topped it with the fresh fruits that she sliced earlier.

‘Wow! Yeppuda!’  She happily said upon seeing her finished product.  She was delighted and satisfied with her work, so she decided to make some more…until she didn’t notice that she already made a lot.

‘Aigoo…you’re not thinking again Seohyun babo-yah? Who will eat this much? Aish…Whatever! I will just eat a lot…I need some extra strength anyway, to face this day…I’m sure it will be tougher when the Jerk’s woke up.’ She thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the dining room…

So, she stepped out of the kitchen with her pancakes and milk and made her way to the dining room...she was about to sit and eat, when she heard some voices…seemed they calling her name.

“Oh! Seohyun-nah!” She looked at the voice’s direction there she saw her older brother Hongki smiling wide walking towards her direction.

Behind him, were her other older brother Jonghyun, Mina, Minhyuk, Suzy, Jungshin and Taecyeon. ‘Oh, he woke up early?’  She thought upon seeing Taecyeon together with the visitors.

“Good morning…” Hongki and Jonghyun smilingly greeted her in unison and hugged her.

“Good morning too…” She greeted and hugged them back. While smiled and waved at the others.

“But, what took you all here, this early? She asked them.

“Well, we missed you we want to see you…see we didn’t go to work…just to see you…” Suzy smilingly told her.

“Eyyyy…” She replied to her best friend and gave her a smile.

“Besides…we want to be part of you first day as husband and wife…” Mina added even winked at her.

“So…how’s the first night-“ Jungshin was about to , but he was cut by her.

“Yah! Don’t you dare say that!” Seohyun said in defense, feeling her cheeks become hot.

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…I won’t okay?” Jungshin try to calm her.

“But we were here…because we want to have breakfast…for free…” Minhyuk smilingly said to her while looking at the pancakes in front to Seohyun.

Eveybody laughed at Minhyuk’s statement.

“Oh, right...I made a lot…please wait I will just get them…” Seohyun suddenly remember.

“I’ll help you…” Suzy told Seohyun.

“Me too…” Mina added.

And so the boys left in the dining room and begun to find their sit.

Moments later…Seohyun and Suzy was out with the pancakes, while Mina made some coffee and juice for their drinks.

When everything’s set up and everyone’s ready to eat their breakfast.

“But wait…I remember where’s your Nam-pyeon?” Hongki asked Seohyun.

‘The Jerk’s must be still sleeping soundly at this moment…Aish, he should be wakes up by now…” Seohyun thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yonghwa’s POV

I woke up to see the beautiful morning…but then again suddenly I remember what happened last night.

Last night, as I watch my Hyung with the Brat, I felt something weird that annoyed me…but at the same time I also felt sad for my Hyung. I knew he really liked or loved the Brat since long time, he just kept that to himself.

But then I don’t really get him or understand him. 

What’s stop him to confess his feeling to the Brat, when he knows that the Brat’s family also will like him? Why didn’t he confess to her when they both single and free for a long time? And why he didn’t do anything to stop our wedding? Why did he let me to take the Brat?

Well, it’s not my fault anymore…I don’t think I've done something bad to him.

Aish! I really can get him…whatever…I will just find out later…for now I need to get up and go downstairs…before Aboeji and Omoni, find out that me and the Brat’s didn’t sleep in the same room...or else…I just chuckles with that thought.

So, I stood up immediately, tidied up my bed and went straight to bathroom. I stepped inside the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After dressing myself, I went to the guest room to check on the Brat, but she wasn't there. Maybe she really woke up early.

So, I went straight downstairs to find the Brat, with her older brothers Hongki Hyung and Jonghyun, Mina Noona, Minhyuk, Suzy and Jungshin and oh my Hyung too, in the dining room.

Then I saw the Brat was still on her pajamas and wearing an apron and was holding a tray of pancakes.  Well, she’s cute alright. Just like a newly wedded wife. How I wish.

As they noticed my presence, Hongki Hyung and Jonghyun called me over.

"Hey, Yong Seobang!" Hongki Hyung  and Jonghyun called out, waving their hand back and forth.

"Wow! The almighty prince Jung Yonghwa has finally woken from his comfortable bed!" Jungshin exclaimed, crossing his legs.

They were now all looking at me. I walked towards them and gave my Hyung and the Brat a glance.

"Good morning." I greeted.

The Brat didn’t reply she just rolled her eyes as my Hyung greeted me back.

"Good morning…" He said, coldly though.

“Yah, Bro…so, how’s the honeymoon huh…did you enjoy it…I bet you will…see…you even hardly woke up…” Minhyuk teases me and even gave his famous eye smiles…and a winked.

Tch! As if…that happened to us. But I felt some hot blood rushed to my cheeks…Gosh! Am I blushing? No!

“Yah! Will you stop that? That’s not happening to us…there’s no such thing to us…” I said coldly.

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…I will stop now. Yong Ajussi…Aish! Why so annoyed on this early morning. Jinjia.“ Minhyuk said and chuckles.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

By the way, is there a marriage that doesn’t even have honeymoon?  Well, I think yes, there is, ours... Aigoo… What a pathetic marriage. I thought.

"Hey, Yong-Yong, your Buin here made her first breakfast, a super delicious pancakes and steaming hot coffee, especially for you, so can we start eating now?" Mina Noona asked, pointing a finger at the pancakes Seohyun was holding.

I smiled, "Oh, Jinjia? Gumapta, Buin, I’ll eat well… let’s start now..." I smiled happily and excitedly said to everyone.

Then everyone started to eat the pancakes.  But as I took a bite, I slowly realized that seems something wrong with the food it has a weird taste. It tasted awful. Unbearable, you could say. I coughed it out in an instant and yelled out.

"What is this? What’s with the weird taste, so salty and sour? What kind of food is this? Is this for human?  Is this even edible?" I examined the pancakes carefully.

I looked out at everyone’s face…they had the same expression as mine. All disappointed with the pancakes.

Then I saw the Brat stood up and went hurriedly to the kitchen…moments later, she’s back holding something on her hands.

“I-i-m sorry…I mistaken with these…didn’t know that this is salt…and this…not a milk…but a white vinegar…S-sorry…because they have the same look and color…” The Brat said in her low embarrassed tone.

“Yah! You should at least check first…or didn’t  you even know the taste of salt and the smell of vinegar? Are you not thinking? How pathetic…” I said sarcastically said to her upon hearing her non-sense reason.

The Brat didn’t say anything back to me…she just gave me a deadly gazed.

Then I saw, Hongki Hyung, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin laughed hard. They literally laughing hysterically.

While, my Hyung, Suzy and Mina Noona…trying so hard to suppressed their laughter, maybe they don’t want to embarrass and hurt the feeling of the Brat.

"Hey, Yong Seobang, just lend us the stomach… medicine…" Hongki said in between his laughs.

“No, I think…you…should ready…all the toilet rooms…available..” Jungshin added also in between his laughs.

Seohyun rolled her eyes and suddenly stole the pancakes away from my hand and put it back on the tray.

"I didn't ask you to try one! They are." She yelled out, furrowing her brows together in irritation.

"Yah! You don't know how t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter