Five And Counting...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongseo's House

 

 

Early morning at Yongseo’s bedroom…

 

Yonghwa woke up early today, actually he wasn’t really sure if he really gone to sleep. 

 

Slowly, Yonghwa shifted to his right side so carefully so he wouldn’t wake the sleeping Seohyun, he watched her sleep.  He really can’t help it, but after all these years they’ve been together, he still can’t take his eyes off her.  

 

For him, she’s still as beautiful as ever and even getting prettier each day.

 

He can’t help but hugged her again…he always wants to feel her…her soft and warm body…that really made him felt so good.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun begun to woke up slightly as she felt incredibly warm.  She sighed into the firmedheat that envelops her body.  She could hear the familiar sound of the steady beating, a heartbeat. 

 

The sound really relieved her mind as her other senses awaken too, as she smell his fresh and pleasing scent. 

 

Seohyun,can’t help but smiled sweetly for she really loved this feeling…being in his arms, hugged by him so firmly and caressing her bare soft milky skin with his gentle fingers…it really felt so wonderful.

 

‘Ahhh…this is perfect! Today’s special! I wonder what he stored for us…ohmigosh! I’m getting so so so thrilled and excited! Can’t wait for his surprise…’ Seohyun thought as she smiled inwardly.

 

After, few minutes of sensing each other…Seohyun smiled as she tilted her head and looked up at Yonghwa.

 

Their eyes met…they smiled at each other and then he moved…and he kissed her.

 

For him the better way to start a day…is to hug and kiss her.

 

Seohyun, sighed softly as he kissed her.  She closed her eyes and pulled him closer, wrapping both arms around his neck. 

 

Yonghwa, leaned over her as his arms secured her close to him as possible, as they continue their early morning passionate kiss.

 

“Hi, Babe good morning…I love you…” Yonghwa whispered gently to her while caressing her back with his hands.

 

Seohyun, smiled at him.

 

“Hello, Babe good morning…I love you too…” Seohyun replies to him as she kissed him once again.

 

Their lips parted, when Seohyun spoke again.

 

“Babe, what time is it?” She asked him.

 

Yonghwa then reached and looked at the alarm clock placed at the side table near him.

 

“Six fifteen…” He said.

 

Seohyun groaned.

 

“Omo!…we need to get up now…and we need to wake up the twin too…or else they will be late in school again.” Seohyun told him as she gets ready to get up.

 

Hana and Jae was now enrolled on a preparatory school, they’re both on their nursery grade.  Since they’re not so used yet to wake up early for school, that’s why Yonghwa and Seohyun had a difficult time in waking them up every morning.

 

“Oh-oh, here we go again, the most difficult task in the morning…Ahmm...Babe, I think we should split  in waking them up, to make it easy, knowing our twin, the most difficult thing for them to do is wake up early…” Yonghwa replies to her.

 

Seohyun smiled at her husband…for what he said is true. 

 

“Ahrasso…for today….I’ll wake up Jae…and you’ll wake up Hana…and then tomorrow’s vice versa and so on…okay?” Seohyun said to him.

 

Yonghwa nodded and kissed her one more time…before they’re got up together, get dressed and went to their twin’s room respectively.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

 

At Hana’s Room…

 

Yonghwa silently made his way over to her daughter’s bedroom, on her door there’s a poster that had written the words:  “Hana’s Room…knocks and smiles before enter!”

 

He slowly opened the door sighed and smiled at his daughter upon seeing her still sleeping soundly as if she’s dreaming of things he would never know of.  Her face was almost covered with her hair and her little body with his cute pink comforter, printed with her favorite Barbie design.  She’s so beautiful just like her mother, she and his twin brother were really his pride and joy.

 

Smiling at his daughter once again, Yonghwa kissed her forehead as he patted her shoulder gently to wake her up.

 

“Hana, wake up my princess…time to get up for school…”Yonghwa whispered as he gently his daughter’s hair until her eyelids slowly opened.

 

“Hmmm…but…Daddy…I’m still so sleepy...tired….still need some sleep…no energy…” Hana mumbled as she proceeded to curled up like a ball.

 

Yonghwa smirked at her cute excuses which she had every morning…but then he suddenly thought of one best way to wake her up easily…he begun to tickle her cute little feet…which Hana couldn’t resist for long but brought up into her giggles and in the end she had fully awake and sat up on her bed.

 

“Ahhhhh! Daddy! You cheated me….” She told her father still giggled.

 

“Sorry, my princess…but that’s the only way to wake you up…and you know it’s time for school so you better get going, come I’ll help you…” Yonghwa replies to her.

 

“Okay, Daddy…I will now…good morning Daddy, I love you…” Hana said and smiled at him.

 

“Ohhh…Good morning too my princess and I love you too…” Yonghwa replied and gave her another forehead kiss.

 

“I’m going to the bathroom now Daddy…” Hana told her father.

 

“Okay, just be careful and get down right after you finish dressing up, so we can have our breakfast together before going out, okay?”  Yonghwa told her.

 

“Okay, Daddy…I will…” Hana replied and smiled at him.

 

With that Yonghwa held her up and carried her into the bathroom and then he left to let her do her things.

 

Hana even though she’s just almost four years old, she always insisted that she be able to do her things on herself, like brushing her teeth, taking a bath, dress on her own and put her socks and shoes on. 

 

“Aish! Jinjia! Am I getting older? Or they’re really getting bigger now…ahhhh…no, not yet now…Aish! No matter what…they’re still and always be my babies…” Yonghwa mumbled to himself and chuckled as he’s leaving her daughter’s room.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At Jae’s Room…

 

Seohyun silently made her way over to her son’s bedroom, on his door there’s a poster that had written the words:  “Jae’s Room…No girls (except Hana and Mommy) allowed!”

 

Seohyun smiled at her son’s poster…she chuckled as she opened the door slowly. 

 

She opened the curtains and turned the sleeping little figure sprawled all over her little bed with his one foot hanging off the side and his blue comforter that had his favorite Simpsons design, also hanged in the corner.

 

She kissed his forehead and gently patted his back.

 

“Jae…honey, wake up…time for school… “ She said between kisses as she gently his hair.

 

“Hmmnnn…” Jae mumbled still with his eyes closed.

 

“Honey, you must wake up now or else…you’re be late again…please honey wake up now…”Seohyun added still kissing him all over his little face and tickling his tummy.

 

“Ahhhh…Mommy…ahrasso…ahrasso…I’ll get up now…just stop tickling and kissing me…ahhhh…” Jae said in between his giggles.

 

“Sorry, honey…but you really need to wake up now and get going…so you will not get late for school again…” Seohyun replies to him.

 

“Okay…hmmm….Mom, good morning, I love you…” Jae said and smiled at her.

 

“Oh, honey, you’re so sweet...good morning and I love you too…” Seohyun replied and gave him another forehead and cheeks kiss.

 

“Mom, stop…I’m going to the bathroom now…” Jae told his mother.

 

“Okay, come I’ll help you…” Seohyun told him.

 

“Mom…no need…I can do it myself…I’m a big boy now…remember?” Jae replied to his mother.

 

“Ahrasso,ahrasso…let me carry you to the bathroom…no but my 'big boy' now…go ahead but don’t get rush… just be careful and get down right after you finish dressing up, so we can have our breakfast together before going out, okay?” Seohyun replies to his son.

 

“Okay, Mom…I will…” Hana replied and smiled at him.

 

With that Seohyun held him up and carried him into the bathroom and then she left to let him to do his things. 

 

Jae just like his twin sister Hana, even though he’s just almost four years old, he always insisted that he also be able to do his things on himself, like brushing his teeth, taking a bath, dress on his own and put his socks and shoes on. 

 

“Aigoo, I don’t want them to get older fast, at least not yet now…but they’re really getting bigger now…aigoo, ottoke?  Ahhhh…no matter what…they’re still and always be my babies…my little twins…” Seohyun mumbled to herself and chuckled as she’s leaving and closed her son’s room.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yongseo Kitchen…

 

Seohyun went down to their kitchen as soon as after she woke up Jae’s in his room. 

 

She went over to their fridge and then she grabbed the butter, some eggs and green veggies and then she closed it.

 

She decided to make omelet and pancakes for today, for omelet and pancakes both good source of protein and both easy to make.

 

‘Ahhh….today’s a good day…perfect for our special day today!’  Seohyun thought happily, while humming some love songs as she continues with her cooking.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Yonghwa went back to their bedroom after waking up Hana in her room, he also took his bath and got dressed for his work.

 

When he’s done, he went down…and as he walked going to their kitchen he smell something good cooking in their kitchen…he smiled as he thought his beloved wife cooking something delicious for them,  always.

 

Yonghwa made his way over and stopped at the entry way when he saw her with her back on him.  She was chopping veggies on the chopping board as the coffee maker start to simmer and come out its aroma.

 

Yonghwa can’t help but stared at her intensely…and a sudden something or heat comes up to his whole system…as he saw her wearing his shirt and her soft milky legs were bare and exposed for his eyes to feast on as his shirt ended up correctly just below her curve of her bottom.  He could see her shoulders move with every slice of the knife as she continues cutting the veggies.

 

‘Oh boy! Oh my…my…I think I will be the one who will be late for work today…ahhhh she’s so damn y!’ Yonghwa thought as he shook his head.

 

He watched as she unconsciously scratched the back of her legs with her other foot.  Then he saw her took a small something lusciously red…and placed it on .  She took a bite on a juicy crisp red apple.

 

‘Oh boy! Ottoke? A hot and gorgeous wife in the morning? Ottoke?’ Yonghwa sighed in his thought again as he gulped.

 

Seohyun chewed on the apple as she begun cooking the omelet on the pan.  She smiled as she remembers how her husband and their twin love her pancakes and omelets…especially Yonghwa, that she gasped in shocked when suddenly Yonghwa’s behind her and that he gave her a back hug.

 

“Just keep cooking, Babe…just go on please…” Yonghwa whispered sensually to her.

 

“W-what? Wae?Aigoo…Aigoo…Jung Yonghwa…so early…” Seohyun whispered back to him.

 

She tried to ignore him as she continues cooking but she had a hard time…for she was distracted by his fresh smell, by his hard abs, his warm hug and his hot breath fanning out on her neck.  His arms covered her own arms, as he begun her movements, cooking slowly, in a sensual .

 

‘Oh my gosh! He’s so hot! Ottoke?’ Seohyun thought as she bit her lower lip.

 

He then began to kiss her neck…and caressing her body…

 

“B-babe…t-the twin…w-will come down…a-any m-minute now…they might see us...” She whispered and stuttered.

 

“Hmmmnnn….” Yonghwa’s only replies to her.

 

‘Hmmm I think I know…I know…why he’s acting like this today…Ohmigosh!…He knows he didn’t forgot...Awww!  He’s so sweet and still romantic! Seohyun thought as she giggled inwardly.

                                                                                                       

Yonghwa, moved and face her and then he pushed her gently on the fridge's side while keeping their kiss continuously…she moaned as his tongue hungrily roamed around hers intensely.

 

Seohyun wrapped her arms around Yonghwa’s neck as he kissed her continuously. 

 

They just got back to their senses…when they heard…Hana and Jae’s footsteps rushing down the stair.

 

“B-babe, stop!…the twin!” Seohyun exclaimed.

 

“Oh boy!…what a bad timing!” Yonghwa sighed as he removed his lips and arms on Seohyun’s.

 

“Yah!” Seohyun said as she playfully hit his arm.

 

Then they both sighed as they saw Hana and Jae, came bouncing down the stairs dressed up in their school uniforms with their bags hanging over their shoulders.  They both came to the table and dropped their bags on the floor and sat comfortably.

 

“Good morning Mommy…I love you…” Hana greeted and smiled at Seohyun.

 

“Oh, good morning, sweetie…I love you too…” Seohyun replies as she hugged her and kissed her on her cheek.

 

“Good morning, Daddy…I love you…” Jae greeted and smiled at Yonghwa.

 

“Hmmn…good morning, buddy, I love you too…” Yonghwa smiled back at him as he hugged and gave him a forehead kiss.

 

“Let me see you two first.  And huh! Do you have everything you need for school? Books, paper, pencils, colors, huh Hana, Jae?” Seohyun remembered to asked both of them as she examined their looks.

 

“Hmmm…deh, Mom I had all of thosethings in my bag.” Jae replied first.

 

“Me too Mom…everything’s ready on my bag.” Hana added.

 

“Alright, let’s have our breakfast now…let’s eat!”Yonghwa butted in.

 

With that the whole family begun to eat their breakfast while continue with their chatting happily…

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Few minutes after their breakfast…Yonghwa and the twin ready to go out…and Seohyun just lead them to Yonghwa’s car at their gate…

 

“Sweetie, Honey, if you need anything just tells your teacher and don’t be afraid to call me if something happens. Be careful. Eat your snacks well. Jae, watch your sister and Hana listen to your brothe, okay?  Have a nice day. See you all later…I love you both…” Seohyun told and kissed her twin’s cheeks affectionately.

 

“Okay Mom don’t worry…I will…I love you too.”  Jae replied.

 

“Me, too, Mommy…I love you too.” Hana added.

 

Seohyun kissed and hugged them both.

 

And with that…the twin started to hopped in Yonghwa’s car.

 

While,Yonghwa remained standing on her side.

 

“Babe, you too, take care, have a nice day and see you later…I love you so much.” Seohyun told him.

 

“Okay, Babe…I’ll go now…” Yonghwa told her as he kissed her lips.

 

But before he hop in his car…Seohyun, asked him something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter