Jae, Hana and Daddy Yong's Day!

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday

 

Yongseo House

 

Months After….

 

It was nine in the morning, Yonghwa and Seohyun just had their breakfast and were ready to go upstairs to see their twin if they were already waken up. Suddenly Seohyun’s phone ring.

 

She looked at her phone’s caller ID, and saw that it was Suzy.  She looked at Yonghwa motioning for him to go ahead she was just going to answer her call.

 

Yonghwa nodded at her as if he was saying it’s okay go ahead he’s just waiting for her.

 

“Yoboseyo? Oh Suzy-yah…” Seohyun said on the other line.

 

“Hi! Seohyunnie, you’re already awake now… good then…get ready and get in your casual dress…we will be picking you up in about two hours time…” Suzy told her.

 

“What? Wae? We? Who’s with you?” Seohyun confusingly asked.

 

“Well, we’re going to have our girls bonding time today…ahm, like, a head to foot spa for us, a lunch in our favorite Japanese restaurant, then we’ll go to the mall and we’ll have a shopping galore the rest of the day and at night time well’ have a dinner to our favorite Italian restaurant and then bar hopping after our dinner…we will just going to have lots of fun the whole day…and I’m with Mina Unnie, Gui-gui and oh, Yoona too…Jonghyunnie Oppa let her join us. I’m sure Yonghwa Oppa will do the same for you too, right?” Suzy said to her.

 

“Ah, I see…but how about the twin…I don’t think Yong-“ Seohyun said but was cut instantly by Suzy.

 

“Hey, don’t worry I’m sure Yonghwa Oppa will understand…he can take care of the twin…so, please be ready…will be there in two hours okay? See you in two hours…” Suzy said and hanged up.

 

“But…hey, yoboseyo? Yah! Ah cham…that girl jinjia!” Seohyun said annoyingly when she heard Suzy hanged up already.

 

Yonghwa, saw her expression, he became curious if whose she’s talking on the phone.

 

“Wae? Who’s that? What happened?” Yonghwa asked her.

 

“It was Suzy…she’s just hanged up like that…she’s asking me to have our girl days bonding time today...the whole day…with Mina Unnie, Gui-gui and yes Yoona will join too…and she said that they’ll pick me up in two hours time…” Seohyun told him.

 

“Ahh…”  Yonghwa said and smile at her in his relieved face.

 

“Then go ahead, join them and have fun…” Yonghwa added.

 

“What? Are you sure? What about the twin? Can you handle them alone?” Seohyun said while frowning.

 

“Hey, of course I can handle them…we’ll be just fine here, I’m sure.  Just go with your girl friends…you know once in a while you need to go out with your friends and have some relaxation and recreation with them, you need a special time for yourself, you need a break too. Don’t worry I understand and it’s really fine with me. Jinjia.” Yonghwa smilingly told her.

 

“Are you sure? I’ll probably be back late, around midnight or so…are you sure you’re okay with that? Plus knowing Suzy and Mina Unnie, they’re probably go bar hopping too…you okay with that too?” Seohyun asked him again still frowning.

 

“Babe, I already told you it’s fine with me, and I understand…besides, I have trust in you I’m sure you know how to take care of yourself well and you know what’s your limitations now…so don’t worry okay?  I promise I’ll take good care of our children while you’re out. Now, go ahead, get ready…take a bath and get dressed for all you know they already here to pick you up. I want you to be the most beautiful among them…as always…but please not too much make up and not too revealing clothes okay?” Yonghwa replies to her.

 

Yonghwa saw her rage fade quickly at his words, the frown on her lips turning to form an awed smile. She was evidently touched.

 

“O-okay…thanks…” Seohyun said as she smiled at him as she made her way to their bedroom and took her bath.

 

Yonghwa then proceeded to the nursery room to check their children.

 

One hour passed.

 

Seohyun was done with her bath, already got dressed and she’s ready to go out.

 

She went back to the nursery room and saw Yonghwa with her just woke up twin, Yonghwa just gave them their formula respectively.

 

Seohyun smiled at him…she couldn’t helped but get near him and suddenly her arms slipped around his neck and Yonghwa smiled at her gesture, pulling her close to him.

 

“So, how do I look Babe, are my clothes and my looks okay with you?”  Seohyun smilingly asked him.

 

"Well, I like it more…the way you look…simple but elegant, y but not revealing and tempting.  And you’re so beautiful as always. So, yes, I like it." Yonghwa smilingly told her.

 

"Thank you." Seohyun replies with her satisfied face.

 

"Just don’t smile with anyone else okay?  And oh not an eyes smile too.” He said, tightening his arms around her.

 

"Hey, you know I can’t do that…"  She said.

 

Then he felt her pull away from him, slim fingers brushing some hair out of his face. Those sparkling, brown bright eyes looked at him, full of understanding.

 

"Hey, I maybe give some smile to others…but only you can have me…because I’m already yours and only yours  alone Babe…I love you." Seohyun gently told him.

 

Yonghwa gave her his sweetest smile, obviously he’s so happy and satisfied with her statement, and he leaned in to press their foreheads together and closed his eyes.

 

"Okay, but just give them your casual friendly smile never your sweetest smile okay? “ Yonghwa insisted quietly.

 


“Okay that I can promise…I can do that.” Seohyun replies as she sighed.

 

A grin passed his lips.

 

"Okay…that’s better.”  Yonghwa answered simply, burying a hand in her silky soft brown wavy hair.

 

“And oh…don’t talk to stranger…just always stay close with the rest of the girls…it’s safer you know.” Yonghwa added.

 

"Hey, what am I a child? Stop that I’m already grown up now, I’m not a child anymore…in fact I already had my children now…remember? I’m not a child anymore…I’m a Mommy now.”  Seohyun emphasized, giggling. 

 

"Ahrasso…ahrasso…Mommy…” Yonghwa mumbled, cupping her cheek carefully.

 

Seohyun laughed.

 

"Hey, don’t you know that you sound like a strict but a caring Daddy now? I can imagine now how you will be when Hana grows up." Seohyun said as she giggled and she kissed his cheek.

 

“Whatever!”  Yonghwa grunted in response, pulling her close again so he could tuck her head in his chest, and felt her smile against the fabric of his shirt.

 

For that one moment, things were peaceful. Quiet.

 

"Jae and Hana will miss you…but more than that…I will miss you, Mommy." Yonghwa whispered to her.

 

"They'll be just fine with you. I’ll miss you too, Daddy."  Seohyun arms slipped away from him and she tilted her head up at him, smiling.

 

Yonghwa didn’t say anything…he just gave her a gently but turned out to a passionate kiss later.

 

Just then Suzy and Yoona and the rest of the girls were already calling her from outside…

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa, parted their lips untimely…she went over to the twin’s cribs and gave them both a forehead kiss, before turning back to Yonghwa, as she gave him another gentle kiss and then when she was about to go out...

 

“I’m need to go now…take care…I love you Daddy. See you later…” Seohyun smilingly said to him.

 

“Oh, wait; wait a minute…one last check please.” Yonghwa said.

 

“Ahhh…I’m getting late…the girls are already waiting for me outside…” Seohyun whined.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll make it quick.” Yonghwa said.

 

“Ahrasso, ahrasso…palli-yah!” Seohyun murmured.

 

“Cellphone?” He asked.

 

“Check.” She replied.

 

“Wallet?” He asked.

 

“Check.” She replied.

 

“ID’s?” He asked.

 

“Check.” She replied.

 

“Cards?” He asked.

 

“Check.” She replied.

 

“Cash?” He asked.

 

“Check.” She replied.

 

“Mini flashlight? Who knows when there’s sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter