Omo! Jonghyun not again!

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

Seo Mansion

 

JongYoon Room

 

Months later…

 

Yoona just finished her bath she sat at their couch trying to relax, she the TV and begun flipping through some channels. She sighed for she begun to felt uncomfortable due to her swelling tummy, her pregnant belly.

 

 

After minutes of trying to find some good channel to watch, she stopped  searching and turned off the TV, for nothing good was on anyway.

 

 

She decided to just go downstairs, to look for some snacks, she went straight to the kitchen particularly to the fridge then she pulled out some jelly spread and peanut butter, orange juice and then she toast some bread, and when the toasts was done she sat back down to eat her snack.

 

 

The moment she revealed that she’s pregnant, Jonghyun asked her to stop working and to just stay home, so she can just be relax while dealing with her pregnancy.  And Yoona being a good wife she just granted her husband request, anyway she need to be careful for it’s her first pregnancy their first baby.

                                                                                                       

 

Minutes later, the kitchen door’s suddenly opened, revealing Jonghyun, Yoona turned her head  to the door direction and when she saw who’s on the door she quickly run to her husband, but her swelling tummy slowing her down a little.

 

 

“Oh, you’re home…” Yoona exclaimed.

 

 

“Hi! Love how you doing and how was your day today?” Jonghyun asked her as he hugged and kissed her forehead.

 

 

Yoona smiled at him. 

 

 

“I’m fine, just a little tired…I got some tummy cramps earlier…but no big deal it’s because of the pregnancy things you know…” She replied.

 

 

“Oh, I see…well, at least I’m happy to know that you’re okay.” Jonghyun said and smiled at her.

 

 

“What about you? How’s work, busy?”  Yoona asked him.

 

 

“Just the usual, busy with my meetings and dealing with so many people like clients, investors and partners…but you know what? I missed you so much!” He replies to her as he reached her lips and kissed her gently.

 

 

Yoona didn’t say anything, instead she just kissed him back…which lead their gentle kiss to a passionate one.

 

 

“I’ll go upstairs, I think I need to go and take shower now…”  Jonghyun whispered to her and sighed.

 

 

“Okay…let’s go upstairs then…” She said.

 

 

With that they went upstairs together; to their room…Jonghyun went straight to the bathroom, while Yoona help her husband to get clothes from his drawer.

 

 

Then all of a sudden Yoona chuckled to herself, wincing in pain while she were searching on Jonghyun’s drawer. 

 

 

She was having a slight cramps eating away at her lower tummy ever since morning. It wasn’t very good for her for it hurts.

 

 

At the shower room, Jonghyun twisted the shower knob, watching as a shower of water spit out of the shower nozzle.  He immersed himself to the shower and let the lukewarm water submerged him, to release all the stress he got from his whole day of work.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona looked down at her large belly that contained their first baby, trying to ease the rapid kicking of the baby.  She sighed as she rubbed her tummy.

 

 

“Hey, easy there baby, you’re hurting Mommy, please stop sweety…” She murmured.

 

 

Yoona went to the couch and down to relax herself.  But the kicking did not stop, the baby continued kicking as if something wrong.

 

Jonghyun finished with his bath grabbed his towel and wrapped around his waist, then grabbed another one to dry his hair. 

 

 

He stepped out on the bathroom and went back to their room, there he saw Yoona sitting at the couch with her uncomfortable expression.

 

 

“What’s wrong Love?”  He asked her.

 

 

“Oh, nothing I think it’s just the baby kicking…here’s your clothes.” Yoona told him as she handed him his clothes.

 

 

“Oh, okay…thanks…but are you sure you’re okay?” Jonghyun said to her as he got the clothes to her and put on instantly.

 

 

Yoona didn’t say anything back to him, she just nodded.

 

 

Yoona stood up but she winced again…another pain shot through her abdomen, this time much more painful than the others earlier.

 

 

“Ouch!” Yoona cried as she sat down to the couch again, her eyes went wide as she saw a strange liquid begun to leak out of her to the sole of her feet. 

 

She thought it was just her peeing, uncontrollably.

 

 

"Ouch! Ouch!" She almost yelled out.

 

 

But after a few seconds…she realized that she wasn’t peeing…her water had broken!

 

 

Jonghyun, rushed to his wife as he heard Yoona wincing in pain.

 

 

"Hey, what’s wrong? Are you and the baby okay?” Jonghyun asked nervously.

 

 

Yoona didn’t say anything…she just holding her belly and still wincing in pain.

 

 

Jonghyun didn’t know what to do next he just pacing back and forth, looking at Yoona…

 

 

“L-love, are you okay?” He asked again nervously.

 

 

Yoona looked piercely to him as she struck another strong and painful contraction…

 

 

“What do you think, I’m enjoying huh?! Of course I’m not okay…I’m in pain…can’t you see?  You Jerk! I’m in freakin labor! Stop pacing back and forth and just take me to the hospital now!!!”  Yoona yelled out uncontrollably because of the pain she was experiencing.

 

 

Jonghyun gulped nervously…

 

 

“Oh, d-deh…b-but you probably p-put s-some nice clothes on first you-“ He stuttered nervously.

 

 

“Okay, I think I need to call Omoni…m-maybe s-she knows better w-what to do…aigoo…ottoke?” Jonghyun added and cut instantly by Yoona…
 

 

“Yah! What nice clothes? What am I attending a party? That’s not necessary! And Omoni, they’re not here; they’re out of the country remember? Aish!  Why are you like that? Just take me to the hospital right now! Before I snap your neck! Ahhhhhhh!” Yoona yelled out again.

 

 

“Deh…Deh…Deh…Arasso!” Jonghyun repeatedly said to her as he escorted her downstairs, then outside to his car…while Yoona still muttering curse words to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

At the hospital….

 

 

After a few minutes of rushing and driving…

 

 

They managed to go to the hospital safely…Yoona brought immediately by the nurse to the emergency room while waiting for the doctor to attend to her and Jonghyun just followed them.

 

 

While waiting...Jonghyun remembered to called Seohyun telling her that they were in the hospital and that Yoona’s in labor…

 

 

 

Minutes later…

 

 

Yonghwa, Seohyun together with Jungshin and Sooyoung who happened to be in their house that time visiting them when Jonghyun called,  as soon as they got the news, that Yoona’s in the hospital they were all went there rushing to help Jonghyun deal with their situation…

 

And when they finally reached the hospital...there they found Jonghyun obviously in daze, while Yoona still in pain, in labor.

 

 

Jonghyun was still pacing back and forth, he was so nervous.  As he could hear Yoona screams of pain in the other room, which even made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter