Daddy's Twin...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan 

 

Night time at Yongseo's Home...


Yonghwa, Seohyun, Jae and Hanna just finished their dinner, then Yonghwa went out to put the garbage bags outside their gate so the garbage truck will pick them up early in the morning.  After that, he went upstairs to have his night bath. 


While Seohyun and the twin left downstairs, the twin to finish up their homework and Seohyun to do the dishes.


After a few minutes...Yonghwa went down again and back to their kitchen. 


“Alright Jae, Hanna it’s time for bed now.  Come on you two get up there and go to your room."  Yonghwa told his twin as he entered the kitchen.


He gave Seohyun a light kiss on her forehead as he gave her a back hug.


"Babe, are you done yet? You want me to help you first?" Yonghwa asked her.


Seohyun turned around to face him.


"No thanks Babe,  I'm done anyway.  Just help the twin to go up their beds." Seohyun smilingly replies to him. 


"Ahrasso.  Yah, you two little cuties, we have to go upstairs now, come on...."  Yonghwa stated again as his twin immediately began putting up protest.


“But Dad, I still need help with this homework assignment!” Jae whined, pouting up from the dinner table.


“Me, I finished my homework, but I still don’t wanna go to bed.” Hanna, said with confidence.


“But my little prince and my little princess, if we don’t go to bed now, how will you be strong and prepared for your school activities tomorrow?” Yong asked, though he knew there was no reasoning with them. 


It was always like a game to them of who could stay up the latest. But putting them to bed every night was his most favorite thing to do, and he wouldn’t have missed it for the world.


“I can be strong with ma! I don’t need sleep!” Hanna exclaimed.


“Tch! That will only make your stomach strong, you should also eat some gogumas to make your whole body stronger.” Jae stated matter-of-factly. His constant need to be correct made Yonghwa smile; he was just exactly like him, his mini me.


“Ahrasso, ahrasso, Jae...What do you have left to do?” Seohyun asked Jae who was still glued to the dinner table.


“Daddy usually helps me do this though.” Jae whined and Seohyun gave Yonghwa a sighed.


Yonghwa just smiled.


“Ahrasso, I’ll take Hanna, just meet me upstairs after you finish, okey?" Seohyun said, kissing Yonghwa on the cheek as she took Hanna's hand. 


Yonghwa smiled and nodded on her.


“Come on, sweetie, let’s start getting ready for bed.” Seohyun said to her daughter.


“Mommy...Will Daddy come lay with me though?” Hanna asked as they worked their way up  the stairs. 


Seohyun smiled at her daughter.


“Of course, sweetie, don't worry the moment he’s done with Jae he'll come up  and say good night.” Seohyun replied.  


She was so proud and loved the fact that their twin were both ppcompletely Daddy’s twin.  


Almost every night Hanna asked Yonghwa to sleep with her, and almost every night Yonghwa obliged. Oftentimes he would end up falling asleep with her for several hours, and it wasn’t until the late hours of the morning that Seohyun would feel his arms wrap around her and pull her close to him for the rest of the night.


After what felt like forever of choosing which pajamas to wear, brushing Hanna's little teeth, and getting her settled with all her favorite 'Liza Simpson' stuffed toy, then all of a sudden Seohyun heard playful screams coming from downstairs. 


Hanna heard that too and immediately got up in bed. 


“Mommy, what's that?!? Can we see them, huh Mommy? Please!" Hanna exclaimed, looking at Seohyun.


Seohyun chuckled.  


"So, you really wanna go and see?” She asked, and Hanna nodded vehemently. 


Hanna didn't say anything ...she just showed him her cute puppy eyes.


“Ahrasso, ahrasso, let’s go check it out.” Seohyun helped said again.  


Seohyun helped Hanna out of her bed then both hurried down the stairs, there they where saw Yonghwa had Jae hung over his shoulder, playing crazily that makes Jae  screaming with delight.


Hanna giggled and got excited to join them.


“Dad! Dad!  I want that too!” Hanna exclaimed, grinning up at her dad who gave Seohyun a wink before turning on his best cutie face for the twin.


Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter