Jealousy Yongseo Style!

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 

Yongseo home…

 

Saturday…

 

In the morning … Yonghwa and Seohyun…woke up eleven in the morning…thanks to the annoying sound of Yonghwa’s phone. Minho sent him a text…reminding him about their lunch out today.

Because of what’s happened the other night…’the late night jealousy’…’the drunk thing’…’the bathroom thing’…Aish!

The couple woke up late…without realizing that today is the day that they agreed to Minho to treat them on a lunch date.

So, as soon as they woke up… what happened next…everything went quickly for them…well, not really for Seohyun.

_________________________________________________________________

 

Seoul Central

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

In the morning… after a quickly tiring morning, Hyun and I went straight to Seoul central to meet Minho-ssi.

How could I forget we had scheduled a lunch out today? Today is Saturday, the day that we agreed to meet him.

Aish! All because of that damn alcoholic beverage…I hate it really!

Good thing…we have still stock of honey and my wife (really wife?!? Hmn..) managed to make me drink the honey water she prepared for me before leaving…at least I escaped that annoying hang over. Aigoo.

But seeing my wife today…hmn…well, I'll never admit this out loud but I found that she is really cute in her one piece short sleeves knee-level blue dress. Whew!

Of course, she'd been trying her best to convince me she looks good with that dress, right? Well okay I just thought it though. (Hehe!)

My thought was cut…when I heard the voice of Seohyun….

"Oh, isn't that the restaurant?" Seohyun said.

Her eyes directed to a certain restaurant where we're supposed to meet Minho-ssi.

"Deh, I think so…" I replied and followed her gaze.

"Come on, let’s get in…we're late. I don't really get why girls take so long to prepare when all you have to do was to put on clothes and comb your hair…" I added while walking towards the front door of the restaurant.

I was actually pointing out how long she had used the bathroom and spent almost half an hour in the wardrobe, as if not satisfied, she took longer in styling up her hair, which I think, could be done in only three minutes.

Didn’t she know that she's cute enough even with her hair messy? Aish!

Surprisingly, she didn't even talk back, instead, she was busy roaming her eyes around the area.

"You know, I don’t know if…was it just me, or was someone really watching us this entire time?" Seohyun tremble lively, feeling goose bumps crawling on her skin.

"I always felt like this whenever I went out our apartment…like whenever I strolled to the nearest park on our apartment building and whenever I go to the supermarket to buy something…"

"Couldn’t be… Omo! I have a stalker already even though I just moved in?" Seohyun continued, making me face palm myself.

"What? Tch! So full of yourself huh…You know I always felt that way too…but then I am so used to it for I’m so used with fan girls anyway… so no big deal for me…but you? Tch! I don’t think so…" I stated, palm still on my forehead, though I thought that was funny.

I stopped myself from laughing, I won't lose my cool just like that.

Seohyun smiled smugly.

“Tch! Deh deh…so you’re the only one have rights to be stalked huh? In your dreams!” She murmured while pouting her lips.

I just smiled for she’s the cutest when she pouted her lips that way.

"Oh…”  She then turned to the restaurant and I could tell something else had caught her attention, and I bet my life on it, that should be the bookstore beside the restaurant.

Her eyes sparkled with delight and I was right. She saw the bookstore beside the restaurant…currently having their book sales.

"Ah, can you can go in first? I'll follow. I'll just check this bookstore first." She happily said.

I just nodded arguing with her this time wouldn't be wise.

Its books after all, her only interest I know of.

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…just don’t take too long and be careful okay?” I told her.

“Deh…” She replied and turned her way to the bookstore. 

While I walked straight to the restaurant and went in to find Minho-ssi.

__________________________________________________________________

 

Inside the restaurant.

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Minho-ssi…" I greeted as I sat across the restaurant table.

"We almost forgot we have set a lunch out today…" I added.

"Oh, I don't mind Yonghwa-ssi. What is important is you still came." Minho-ssi smiled, as he glanced at my back like he was expecting a certain someone following me from behind.

"But are you alone? Where's your wife?" He asked me.

I folded my arms across my chest as a frown made its way on my face.

"Oh no I’m with her, she'll come in a minute or so, she just got stuck in the bookstore next door. That weird, getting all excited with books…" I said.

"Oh ! Jinjia? That's so cute of Seohyun…You're really lucky guy?"  Minho-ssi commented, eyes filled with envy.

I frown, "Oh is that so?  If only you knew…" I murmured.

"What did you say Yonghwa-ssi? Knew like what?  You know I'd be more honest with you. If she's not only your wife, I'd probably be one of those guys who'd  pursue her…Well, If you really don't like her, I'll take her…"  Minho-ssi said seriously, as he grabbed the glass of water and drinks it in one shot.

“Eyyy…I didn’t know you were also a joker, Minho-ssi…I don’t find it funny though.” I told him while looking out the front door.

“Hmn. But I’m serious…not joking at all…” He seriously told me again.

I just smiled at him, so he had always been this straightforward huh?

Maybe some things never really change. Jonghyunnie was right all along, Minho-ssi was really interested with my wife. Hmn let’s see.

But hearing him say such things arouse something inside me, some kind of a weird feeling.  It's weird, somehow, I felt I must be proud…

Arrogant as cool as I always was, my usual reaction should be to smirk and let him envy me with all his might… maybe bragging about Seohyun's innocence would fuel the envy more.

But not now, I wasn't pleased hearing it from the guy I wasn’t really close. Thinking that this guy was so much like Jonghyun – that womanizer brother of Seohyun – I knew better as a man, I knew that the guy seated in front of me was looking at Seohyun with dirty thoughts… who knew what kind of fantasies were now playing in his erted mind?

And I didn't like it. Though Hyun is not a thing, but she's my property now…she’s currently married to me…and she carries my name.

So there’s no way I would let this guy in front of me…to play with her. ‘Tch! Over my dead body!’ I annoyingly thought.

"Oh! Come on, you have lots of women to pursue but don’t you do that to Seohyun…for goodness sake…she’s my wife…don’t you forget that." I tried to answer back casually, but deep inside me I was feeling annoyed… as to why? I don't know.

Minho-ssi laughed at me.

"Well, okay I got it.  But just in case…you don’t want her anymore.  And I'd gladly serve her all my life. I'd be her slave forever." Minho-ssi smilingly told me.

While he rested his elbow on the table and cupped his chin dreamily.

"You know…I personally won't mind even I became her servant…staying at home and doing the job of a housewife, even if it would mean crushing my pride… but having someone as hot as her coming home from work, tired and everything… excites me to no end."  He added while his eyes shining in excitement.

"Tch. As if I’m going to give her up…no way!" I frowned.

"Always a ert, Minho-ssi huh? Feel free with your ertness with all you want.  But I already told and now warning you…not on my wife…even if we’re not that really romantically involved-" I cut myself…but sarcastically told him, trying so hard to hide my annoyed feeling.

Then I saw sudden spark of curiosity crossed on his face.

"Then…does that mean… you're just acting as married couple now? Jinjia?"  He curiously asked an obvious mock from him, and I couldn't help but feel a bit angry of myself, for accidentally saying that we are not romantically involved.

‘Aish! Jung Yonghwa, Pabo-yah?’  I secretly cursed myself.

I ruffled my hair with my fingers.

"Well…because of our family business. But we both agreed and trying so hard to work out our marriage. And now we’re getting in there slowly…little by little…so please don’t interfere with us anymore…just look for you own." I seriously told him.

I admitted, though it really crushed my pride as a man, it's not like I care much about what other people think of me anyway. I don’t need that for I'd always be great in the eyes of the majority.

But before Minho-ssi could say a reply, Seohyun came rushing inside the restaurant, holding two bags of what I believe books.

"Oh, hello! Nice to see you again, Minho-ssi…" Seohyun greeted him smilingly.

Minho-ssi gave her a sweet smile.

"Oh, hi! Seohyun… Please just call me Minho, no need for you to be formal when it comes to me. Please have a seat."  He insisted.

Then I saw Seohyun face…it seems that she thought she saw flowers blooming around Minho. (Wae?)

She grinned, thought, as she took the seat beside me.

"O-okay, Minho."  Seohyun affirmed.

"Yah, aren't you spending too much money on books? I just bought you a book the other day. Can I remind you we're both need to save money for our expenses?" I whined, startling Seohyun to no end.

“Yah, how could you scold me in front of a stranger?” Seohyun angrily whispered to me.

"Oh, come on, don't be a stingy old man." She teased me, a smirk lining her lips.

‘Stingy old man?’ I thought. I couldn't hide the annoyance flooding all over my body.

The Brat really mastered how to piss me off.

 

The waiter then went to get our orders.

And we stopped with our conversation first and looked at the menu.

We gave our individual order and the waiter politely got our orders.

 

Waiting…

 

Chatting…

 

Waiting…

 

Chatting…

 

Finally, the waiter came back and served our foods. And we dig in right away.

 

Silence….

 

Munching…

 

Silence….

 

Munching…

 

“By the way…nice dress…you’re so stunningly beautiful, Seohyun.” Minho-ssi said while giving Seohyun his sweetest smiles, breaking the silence.

“Ah…Thanks.” Seohyun replies and smiled back at him.

"So, what does Seohyun do anyway?" Minho-ssi asked.

He’s trying to ease the heavy air.

Seohyun turned her head towards Minho-ssi.

"I am a Mass Communication graduate, majored in Journalism and just finished my OJT at one of the leading publishing company in Busan.  So, basically…I write and do some research…" She said bluntly, taking a sip from the glass of water served by the waiter.

"Wow, that's so cool!  Would you like to be a writer, then why didn’t you go on with that?" Minho asked curiously, turning his head to the side.

"Ah," Seohyun tapped her chin and gestured as if she was thinking why.

"Hmn. It's something personal." She grinned apologetically.

 

I, on the other hand, stared at Seohyun… She looked like a girl flirting with Minho, and I really hated that sight.

 

"Ahhh okay but then you want to continue with it right?" Minho asked her.

“Of course…I wanted too…in fact I was planning to start my job hunting this Monday…” Seohyun replied to him.

"Jinjia? Oh, what a coincidence…You know…we have a job opening for research staff, maybe that can lead you to a writer after some time…or when we have another opening for writer…who knows right?…I can help you if you want? " Minho smilingly said to her.

Seohyun smiled wide at him and even clasped her hands together.

"Jinjia? Oh! I'll take it. Right now I don’t have right to be choosy, any job would do for me!" She delightfully said.

 

Then she turned to me and put one of her hand on my pants pocket, and started to search for something?

I was kind of startled as to what she was doing in public.

I was shocked up a bit, surprised.  I felt my cheeks warmed up.

‘Omo! Her hands touched my…oh my!’ I thought in shocked. (But I like it though. Hehe!)

 

I was watching Seohyun's movements, then I yelled impatiently.

"Yah, What are you do–" But was cut off by Seohyun.

 

"Ah, got it!"  She cheered, as she waved my phone towards Minho excitedly.

 

I then took a deep breath.

 

"Yah! You should've told me sooner,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter