Aigoo! Uri Poor YongSeo....

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday…Seo’s Mansion…

Seohyun hardly opened her eyes slowly as she felt the after effect of the alcohol breaking her head, and her body was aching all over....but the sun streaming through the windows bedroom that annoyed her so much. Because she still wants to sleep more.

Then all of a sudden, she can feel a hand gripping on her bare stomach, ‘Aigoo…probably Jonghyun Oppa again?’ She thought.

She felt his hot breath against her shoulder, she noticed his whole body under the same blanket she was using.

‘Aish! this Oppa…What the hell is he doing in my room again?’  She thought. Then she felt his grip tighten as she try to pull her body up against the bed.

"Hey! Op-"  She said almost yelled out, while she flipped the blanket off them, which she immediately regretted it and stop.  For she noticed that wasn't Jonghyun sleeping beside her…

Instead it was Yonghwa who wears… yes...it was Jung Yonghwa! Her mortal enemy number one...who wears only  towel that wrapped around his waist. It means he’s totally without that towel.

She suddenly jumped out of the bed, then she realized she was also totally she even saw all her clothes...including her under wears all scattered on the floor.

She tried so much to remember everthing every details that she had one last night,  then she remembered that she felt so extremely hot last night that made her strip all her clothes for her to freshen up.

She instantly pulled the blanket to cover her body.  Then she screamed when she instantly realized how horribly awkward their situation was.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She screamed in a high pitched tone.

Yonghwa, just then he immediately stood up in panic, he was rubbing his eyes then his head hysterically as if feeling an extreme pain inside.

As his eyes met Seohyun’s eyes, he tilted his head to the side, "What are you doing here?" He asked her in confussion.

"Wae? Wae? Jeongmal! How dare you asked me that?  I should be the one who will ask that. Byuntae!  What are you doing in my room with only towel wrapped on your body? Wait are you totally ?”  She screamed in irritation with her face violently blushing.  For her it was so indecent for a man to do that in front of a women...it's so awkward for her.

Then Yonghwa looked down to find himself wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist, then the realization was slowly hitting him hard. Seohyun's right, he was totally .

"Is...is t-this your room?" He pulled the other end of my blanket forcefully revealing her body. He looked at her shocked for a moment,  she could feel her face couldn't get any redder from the embarrassment.

"Yah! That's mine...Jerk!"  Seohyun yelled out and pulled it back the blanket desperately and tucked herself  in for cover.

Then all of a sudden...Yonghwa’s facial expression changed into a teasing one.  "So, playing the teasing game now, huh, are you?" He said while smirking on her.

Seohyun gave him her deadly stare and was about to scream back at him when....suddely...the door slammed open revealing his father on the other side, he was wearing a shocked expression, his eyes growing wide while gritting his teeth. He really look angry and scary.

"W-wait…L-let me explain…I-It's not what you think, Aboeji."  Her voice was shaking as she waved my hand in the air. Didn't know what to do in front of her father, in an awkward situation like that.

"Y-yes…I-it’s not what you think…Please let us explain first…U-Uncle Dong-gun…"  Yonghwa told him also in a shaking tone.

Seohyun however felt relieved and glad for they we're on the same side for the first time, although it's not the best situation.

Dong-gun,  her father just gave them a scary stared. Then he told them.

"The two of you, get dressed now and follow me to my office! In minutes…Palli!"  He firmly said to them, his voice was really frightening.  They  could tell he was really really angry.

Seohyun sighed in disappointment, "Omo! What have you done?" was all she said while looking at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa didn't say anything back to her, instead he  started to walk away and look around for his clothes to pick up, then he rememberedwhat he did last night… his clothes were probably on the other room...and then he headed straight to that room next to Seohyun's room and he immediately got his clothes and wear them on.  It was Jonghyun's room, now he remember.  Then shut the door and he close it quietly.

Then he went straight to Seohyun's father's home office.

 

Seohyun on the other hand, she left on her room…then she felt… so alone. She don’t really know what to do…she don’t want to go out in her room anymore…for she was so scared to her father, the last thing she want is to anger him. She knows her father's well…he is soft, kind and loving father…but so scary when he’s angry.

She then stood up and entered the bathroom, she locked the door and filled the tub with hot water.  Her head and body ached and she was eager for a hot bath even though the day was warm.  Then she added a few drops of some rose oil and immediately submerged herself in the water.  She just hope the bath would help stop the thundering pain on her head.

After a few moments, she remembered her father.

'Omo! Ottoke?!' She said to herself.

She know that he'll get angrier if she took too long, so she immediately got up the bathroom and get dressed, then she ran faster towards her father's home office.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At Mr. Seo's home office...

Seohyun's slowly and carefully opened the door, she has a mixed feelings...she really don't know what will happen to her today...she really felt so bad.

When she finally entered the room...there she find her mother wearing a disappointed look….with Jonghyun, Hongki  and  Jungshin inside, all were wearing a disappointed expressions.  It's as if their discussion weren't bringing them to a good outcome.

Jungshin by the way, like Yonghwa didn't also go home last night...instead he slept in Hongki's room, because he was also really drunk and can't drive anymore.  That's the reason why he also there together with whole Seo family.

Then Seohyun quietly sat beside Jonghyun and told her father who were intensely looking at her.

"S-sorry Aboeji, I took a bath. That’s why I took so long to be here" She said in her low tone.

Her father just stared at her in disgust, "You young lady…Jinjia…really don't realize the seriousness of your actions, huh, do you?" he growled.

Seohyun trembled in fear, she looked at Jonghyun who reached out for her hand and squeezed it slightly.  He wasn't looking at her though, he was staring intently to their father in his firmly appearance.

"I… I…"  She was stuttered and really didn't know what to say to her father.  

She just looked at the floor, avoiding her father's gaze. Sighing badly.

"But Aboeji, Yonghwa already explained and told you everything…and said nothing happened right? " Jonghyun told his father, while awkward silence filling the air.

Their father just looked at him and ignored him.

Yonghwa was about to say something when he was cut by Seohyun’s father.

"I called your parents, Yonghwa… They're on their way here.  Until they’re here…you don’t need to talk…" Seohyun's father glanced at Yonghwa, then he redirected his eyes to Hongki, and he told him.

"No wedding for you tomorrow anymore, Hongki-yah. Just do it over next year…" Hongki and everybody looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter