I Won't Give Up...Don't Give Up On Us!

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

Seo’s Mansion

 

Jongyoon bedroom…

 

Jonghyun and Yoona both ready to go to bed quietly, when suddenly…

 

“J-Jonghyun…” Yoona hesitantly call him.

 

“Wae?”  Jonghyun replied.

 

“Uhm…we’re divorcing after tomorrow…r-right?  And Omoni and Aboeji will be here by then too, right?”  Yoona asked him.

 

“Deh, why did you ask that?” Jonghyun replies to her.

 

“Uhm…I…I ahhh…t-think before that happens I must move out…or…leave…because I don’t know how to tell your parents…I can’t face them after our d-divorce…I just can’t…please just tell them….for m-me.”  Yoona stuttered.

 

Jonghyun stayed quiet, just staring at her. He didn’t know what to say or what to do. But he had no choice he has to answer her.

 

“D-deh…if that’s what you want…then go on…don’t worry I’ll just tell them…and you can just pack your things up…no need for you to bring them with you.  I’ll just send them over to your place together with the copy of the divorce paper…And don’t worry; I’ll give you enough amount of money as your alimony…enough, to buy your own house in Seoul, to help your siblings in their studies and your parents for their medication, enough for you to move on with a comfortable life…” Jonghyun said in his low and sad tone.

 

“Okay thanks, b-but you already gave me enough when we start our agreement…t-there’s no need for that alimony…I ahhh…d-don’t want them…you already gave me more than I asked before…that’s enough for me…” Yoona told him.

 

“Then just consider that…as my last gift to you…a thank you gift…for playing along with me as my wife…” Jonghyun sadly said to her.

 

“No, thanks…I’m sorry but I can’t accept your offer…there’s no need for alimony, really.  You already comply with our agreement, that’s enough.  I’m going to sleep now…good night.” Yoona said to him as she quickly walked passed him to go to their bed.

 

She could already feel her tears forming at the corner of her eyes; she didn’t want to cry in front of him.

 

Jonghyun didn’t say any words…he just looked down.

 

 

‘Tch! This is it…she’s really leaving…damn it! What will I do now?’  Jonghyun thought as he looked at Yoona’s back.

 

 

That morning…

 

Yoona woke up first before Jonghyun…to do her daily task for him…her last task for him…

 

Jonghyun woke up later and came downstairs for breakfast. He saw Yoona already sitting at the table waiting for him to come over, like always.

 

He quietly sat and ate his meal. They both didn’t say any single words towards each other…

 

Silence…

 

Eating…

 

Glances…

 

Until both of them done with their meals…Yoona went to wash the dishes they used…after doing that…she went up to their bedroom.

 

While Jonghyun left downstairs…to their garden…just standing…looking nowhere…until his eyes gets tired and unconsciously he went inside their living room, sat on the couch and opened the TV…but he’s not really watching…he’s just looking at the TV.

 

 

Hours later…

 

Jonghyun’s hands clenched into fists as he heard Yoona’s footsteps going downstairs.  He was too hurt to even think of anything.

 

“I…ahh…uhm…I’m going…n-now…” Yoona said in her lowest tone.

 

“D-deh…” He replies in an inaudible tone.

 

“T-thank you for everything…please take care of yourself… goodbye.” Yoona said as she gulped trying to hold her tears but too late for it.

 

“Y-you too p-please take care.” Jonghyun once again replies in his most sad and inaudible tone.

 

Yoona quickly wiped the tears that were dying to fall uncontrollably on her eyes, she took a few deep breathes to calm down and she grabbed her bag and then made her way to the door…

 

Jonghyun stared at her for a few moments, figuring on what to do.

 

He gripped the side of his pants as he heard her footsteps walking away. 

 

When the door opened and then shut closed. 

 

He stood up instantly. He decided to stop being coward and make the first move.

 

‘That’s it! If I don’t do this now…I’ll regret this for my whole life…and worst I’ll lose her forever…’ He thought.

 

Then he hurriedly, opened the door and saw that she was already in the taxi cab. Without any second thought, he ran to their garage to get his car…

 

Damn it! He left his key inside. Of all times!

 

He ran quickly, hoping that the taxi was not yet gone far….but he saw the taxi was drove away…he ran as fast as he can, trying to catch up and stop the taxi…but unfortunately the taxi was too fast to catch.

 

(Eh, just like a scene in the movie or drama huh? Hehe!)

 

He eventually stopped running, panting heavily and his mind screaming out her name. He didn’t want to lose her…he didn’t want a divorce…he wants her to stay…but now, she leaving him already…

 

 

And he may never see her again.

 

 

 

 

That afternoon…

 

 

Yongseo House…

 

 

It’s just another afternoon in their home and it’s Seohyun’s most favorite part of the day because she think it’s so quiet and serene and because her twin were just taking their nap…so that means she can have a little time for herself alone…she can enjoy her afternoon tea, with her homemade cookies while reading her favorite book in their garden, where she could also enjoy looking the perfect view of their surroundings.

 

She was enjoying sipping her tea and eating her homemade cookies when suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards her and eventually saw someone peeking at her.

 

It was Jonghyun. 

 

She looks at him and smile.

 

“Oh, Oppa you’re here, you didn’t go to work?”  Seohyun asked him wondering, it’s just three in the afternoon he’s suppose to be still working at this time.

 

By the way, Jonghyun can always get in through their house because he was the only one who knows the secret pass code of their gate and their house doors.

 

“I…ahh…actually, didn’t go to work today....”  Jonghyun replied to her. 

 

“What? Are you perhaps sick Oppa?” She asked him again.

 

“No. I just don’t feel like working today…I’m not in the mood and I just don’t want to do anything…”  He said.

 

“Oh, I see…Oppa what’s wrong? You don’t look good in fact you looked miserable? What happen?  Oh, by the way before we talk about that…have something to eat, I know you didn’t eat anything yet…just wait I’ll get something for you okay?” She said to him “

 

“Okay.” He said to her.

 

Seohyun smiled at him and stood up and went to the kitchen.

 

Moments later she’s back with a tray on her hand.

 

“Oppa, here I made you a ham, egg and cheese sandwich and orange juice…please eat now Oppa.” She said while putting down the tray on the table.

 

“T-thanks…”  He replied. 

 

Seohyun just nodded and smiled at him…she just let Jonghyun eat and enjoy his food.

 

But she couldn’t help but to look at him secretly for she thought he’s not really looking good, it’s like he’s having something on his mind…it’s like he’s having a hard time. He’s not like her usual Jonghyunnie Oppa…that full of fun that loves to teases and joking around with her.

 

And minutes later they were still sitting together doing and thinking their own things, without talking and looking at each other. It seemed like they’re just both sensing each other’s thought and waiting for the perfect time to talk.

 

“Oppa …”  Seohyun breaks their silence.

 

“Wae?” Jonghyun replied.

 

“Are you ready to talk to me now? I know you’re not okay? So, what is it, tell me please? Come on Oppa I need to know what it is.” Seohyun asked him in authority and looking straight to him.

 

Jonghyun looked back at her. He sighed.

 

 “Y-yoona and I we’re divorcing…a-and she already left me this morning…she went back to Seoul.”  Jonghyun finally said and he almost crying.

 

“Huh! Oh! Gosh but why? Why did you do that? Why did you let her go? Do you really want to divorce her?”  Seohyun continuously asked him in her worried tone.

 

“No! I don’t want to. I don’t want to lose her. I want her to stay. I want us to be true, like a real married couple. I like her. I love her so much.  But what can I do when she’s not feels the way I do? She doesn’t love me. That’s why I need to set her free…I need to let her go…so she can go back to her life…so she could be happy and move on…but I didn’t know this is too hard, it’s really hurt so much…so, much…” Jonghyun replied in an almost crying tone, he’s trying so hard to suppress his emotions and tears.

 

“Oppa…it’s okay…just let it go…cry all you want…it will help to relieve you…it’s okay to cry Oppa…”  Seohyun gently told him, as she hold his hands, she just want to assure him that she’s there for him, that she understand his feelings right now.

 

“Oppa, I know and I understand very well where you’re coming  from, right now….because I’ve been there too…I thought I was going to lose our marriage and Yonghwa then and you know that too, you saw us right? We both like and love each other so much, but then we were both coward so afraid to let out our feelings for each other, for we’re not really sure about the outcome of our confessions and too afraid that it might not lead us in a good way. But then I made a decision, I have to stop being a coward or else I will regret that for the rest of my life.  So, I said to myself…that…I won’t give up, no matter what. So, I took all the courage left in me and I told Yonghwa all my feelings for him, everything, until I was relieved and I felt good inside…at last I’m free of those feelings that I suppressed and kept inside me for such a long time.  And luckily, Yonghwa did the same way too…and now, were here…still together and still in love with each other…having our own family.  I’m know we’re not perfect of course and I’m sure there are still lots of things, problems, struggles, obstacles that could go on our way…but we’re not afraid anymore, for we both know and sure that we will always have each other to face and surpass whatever it is.”  Seohyun said to him as she paused for a while.

 

“So, Oppa, if you really meant what you said about Yoona…please do something…get her back…stop being coward and tell her all your feelings…just be a man for once will you Oppa? You have to act now …it’s not yet over and it’s not yet too late for that…I’m very sure of that…please Oppa…don’t give up yet.” Seohyun added as she gives him an encouragement look and smile.

 

“Hey, I’m older than you and I’m your Oppa…but here I am…listening to your wise words and advices, like your younger brother…I guess, my lovely little sister, really done with her bratty days…you really grown up now, Princess…I’m so happy to see you beautifully maturing like that…and thank you…thank you so much…really I’m glad and relieved I didn’t go anywhere else but here with you.” Jonghyun smilingly told her as he paused a while.

 

“And you’re right! I will do anything to get her back…I won’t give up!” He added in his teary eyes.

 

Seohyun, smile widely as she stood up, went near to him and patted his shoulder.

 

“That’s my Oppa! Oppa Fighting!” Seohyun smiled at him as she put up a fighting gesture on her hand.

 

Jonghyun smiled at her for he found it so cute.

 

“Thank you so much Princess…”  He finally said looking straight to her eyes and with a smile on his face.

 

Just then they heard the twin crying…

 

“Oh-oh! Break time is over….” Seohyun smilingly said to him.

 

“Come on let’s see them…” Jonghyun added as they turned their way to the twin upstairs.

 

 

Seohyun felt relieved and smile inwardly…for she know her Jonghyunnie Oppa will be all right…she just made a silent wish that Yoona will finally accepts him too and that will have them a happy marriage, just like her and Yonghwa does.

 

 

 

 

I Won't Give Up (By: Jason Mraz)

 

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?



Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up



And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find



'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up



I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am



I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up, still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter