Going Back To Busan....

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 

Sangdodong

 

It had been a days since their last intense bickering, once again the house had been pretty quiet since then. Because the couple did not talked to each other since then and worst their quarrel becomes more and more serious and intense.

 

Because both Changmin and Eunhye were determined to get the couple’s attention and affection.

 

Changmin became really fond of Seohyun and really determined to woo her, he always sends Seohyun flowers and chocolates in her workplace and he even send them on their own house in Sangdodong, and he always fetch Seohyun after working hours, of course all ot that didn’t escaped to Yonghwa’s eyes and that causes more anger and jealousy to him.

 

While Eunhye, who was really crazy over Yonghwa from the day she saw him, was so eagerly to get Yonghwa’s attention to the point that she always interacts with him even in his work and calls him a hundred times on his phone day and night. And she even managed to visit him on their house in Sangdodong, bringing her homemade cooking and cake especially for him, and of course that also didn’t escaped to Seohyun eye’s which she really made fumed in anger.

 

Because of that…Yonghwa and Seohyun both avoiding each other so much…

 

Good thing Jonghyun are always busy with his work and with Yejin and finally, he got back at Busan earlier, so he didn’t know what was really happening to the couple.

 

 

 

Central Seoul

 

FNC Designs

 

 

Yonghwa leaned back on his office chair and sighed. He seriously would like a break off of work.

 

He reached his arm up and fiddled around with his heart necklace, the couple necklace that he bought for him and Seohyun at their mall date before...he wondered what Seohyun was doing right now. His heart ached when he remembered how Seohyun avoided him these days. It still pissed him off when he thought about that guy, Changmin who was flirting around with her, though. He didn't know he'd get that jealous.

 

He was torn out of his thoughts when someone knocked on the door.

 

"Come in." He said while sitting back straight on his chair.

 

Eunhye came in, holding a clipboard of papers.

 

"Eunhye. What do you want again?" Yonghwa said and got instantly irritated whenever she came in his office.

 

He knew that she a little "thing" for him and it was so annoying how she tried to flirt with him all the time.

 

"Oh Yonghwa, don't be like that." Eunhye fluttered her eyes innocently.

 

"I just came in to tell you how the business is going...and to show these new designs…"  Eunhye told him.

 

Yonghwa grabbed the clipboard from her and scanned the paperwork.

 

"It’s going fine. You're excused now." He replied and gave her back the clipboard, resuming to his own paper works.

 

Eunhye pouted and sat on his desk.

 

"Get off…please…I’m not really in the mood of talking to you…" Yonghwa said bluntly without looking up at her.

 

"Tch! Why you're always so rude to me?" Eunhye rolled her eyes.

 

"Anyways, I just wanted to ask if you want to go out for dinner at-" Eunhye said but instantly cut by Yonghwa.

 

"No." Yonghwa coldly said.

 

She frowned.

 

"Why not? Come on there’s a new Italian restaurant besides our building…let’s try it…” Eunhye asked him.

 

"I said…No." Yonghwa repeated coldly.

 

"Oh come on, I'll treat you." Eunhye pleaded.

 

"Eunhye...I don’t want to say this to you and certainly I don’t want to be rude, not especially for a woman…but I think I had no choice but to tell it straight to you…” Yonghwa started, while Eunhye keep on staring at him as if she was waiting for his next statement.

 

“I’m not a fool and I clearly knew what you’re up to and why are you keeping attaching yourself to me…but to be honest and straight to you…I’m sorry, I'm already taken and I am already happily married to a wonderful and magnificent woman. And I loved her so much with all my heart. I go home and eat meals with her every day. I don't need you to treat me to anything.” Yonghwa told her with his honesty.

 

"I know you're married. It's not like Lu Han had told me before…but then I can’t help it…I still like you and want you to the point that I’m so willing even to be your other woman?" Eunhye said to him.

 

“I’m sorry Eunhye…But I don’t have plans to cheat on my wife not with you, not to any other woman, not today, not in the near future. I loved her so much and I can’t do something like that to her…I just can’t hurt her.  I’m sorry…just find another man, not me." Yonghwa straightly told her.

 

Eunhye stayed quiet. It was the first time that someone said something like that to her…the first time a man ignored and reject her. She’s hurt because her pride was crushed. That was like torture to her.

 

“Yonghwa, please! I’ll do anything for you…just accept me.” Eunhye cried out.

 

Yonghwa leaned back on his chair and stayed quiet for a few seconds. Then he let out a deep breath and glared up at her.

 

“No, just find another man…don’t waste your time…find a single man not a married man like me…don’t be a home wrecker Eunhye…it’s not a good thing…believe me you’ll regret in the end if you keep doing things like this…" Yonghwa told her.

 

“No, I’m sure you’ll regret this…you surely will…Jung Yonghwa…” Eunhye told him with her frustrating and warning eyes.

 

“Whatever…Eunhye…But I’m sure I won’t regret this…” Yonghwa replied to her.

 

Eunhye sighed in frustration. She didn’t say anything back…instead she walked out quickly as she slammed the door hard.

 

 

 

She couldn't believe she actually got dumped by the man she liked...for the first time…

 

 

 

 

FNC Publishing

 

Lobby

 

 

After office hours….

 

 

Changmin was waiting in the lobby for Seohyun to come down. He was sitting on one of the black fluffy seats in the center of the grand lobby, and reading his new edition novel book.

 

Changmin turned the page and tried to restrain a manly giggle at the contents. These books just got better and better with time. He was snapped out of that moment when he saw Seohyun got out from the elevator door.

 

"Seohyun!”  Changmin called her out and stood up smiled as he saw her beautiful smiling face.

 

"Oh, hi Changmin…" Seohyun said as she saw him.

 

"At last you came down…" Said Changmin as he sit down again.

 

"What are you doing here? Why are you here again?" Seohyun asked him as she also started to sit down across him.

 

"Well, nothing…just want to fetch you…and invite you to have dinner with me…" Changmin replied.

 

She looked at him.

 

"So, what? Let’s go?" Changmin asked her again.

 

"I’m sorry, but I can’t…last time when I agreed to go with you…that was the last one…it will never happened again…I’m sorry…but I really can’t do that anymore. And please like I’m always telling you…please stop sending me flowers and chocolates…and stop coming here for me to fetch me up…" Seohyun told him.

 

“What? But why?” Changmin asked in confusion.

 

"You see…all the time when we were talking…I always wanted to tell you this…but then you always cut me off and you weren’t give me a chance to finish my sentence…there’s always those interactions….but now I’ll say it to you straightly and with all honestly.” Seohyun pause and continue….

 

“Well, simply because I was already taken and happily married with a wonderful and magnificent man…I loved him so much and I don’t have any plans on cheating him, not to you, not to any other man, not today and not even in the future… And I loved him so much with all my heart. I go home cook and eat meals with him every day. I don't need you to treat me to anything.”  Seohyun finally told him what she was really wanted to told him all along.

 

Changmin shock a little with what’s he just heard…but he managed to regained his composure instantly.

 

“Is that so? So, who is that lucky guy?” Changmin asked her.

 

“He’s Jung Yonghwa…remember at the restaurant before?”  Seohyun replied to him.

 

“Oh, yeah I remember…That’s why he had that looks in his eyes, so sharp…almost killing me…So, it’s him, it’s none other the famous Jung Yonghwa huh?  Really, he has lucks in everything….” Changmin said and smiled at Seohyun.

 

Seohyn didn’t say anything…but just nodded to him as a confirmation.

 

"Well then, now that I know the truth…I guess I had no choice…I should back out now…I don’t want to be called a home wrecker you know…and I know you loved him that much, for you were always absent minded when I’m talking to you…like your mind is out of nowhere or something…"  Changmin smilingly told her.

 

“But you know…I really, really, like you…because I know you’re a good person and a sincere woman…and that proves me now…Ahhh….Yonghwa was really a lucky guy…I envied him.” Changmin chuckles.

 

"You’ll meet your own destiny too….just don’t give up.  So, I hope everything’s clear to you now…" Seohyun said and smiled to him.

 

“Of course…don’t worry…I won’t bug you anymore with flowers and chocolates and I won’t fetch you anymore…but please…let’s just be friends…okay?  You can still ask me if ever you want me to ask something about work…writing and books…and maybe once in a while treating you for dinner with Yonghwa of course.” Changmin smilingly told her.

 

 

“Deh, of course…I can do that...so, friends?” Seohyun replied as she extends her hand to him.

 

“Friends!” Changmin replies.

 

 

 

 

And they held their handshakes…their friendship handshakes…for the first time…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sangdodong

 

Yongseo Home…

 

 

That evening…

 

 

Yonghwa was lying on the bed, staring into the darkness.

 

He couldn't describe what he was feeling right now...it was like, anger, sadness, jealousy and confusion, all at once.

 

It hurt.

 

He didn't know t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter