Today! That's Day!...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

Sunday Morning…Seo’s Mansion…

(Bride's Part)

Seohyun woke up the next day with a feeling of slight heavy head due to lack of sleep last night.  For a while she stay still just stare at the ceiling, quietly sighing heavily, then she closed her eyes, hoping that she will fall sleep again with ease even until she wakes up again and find out that everything happened to her was just a dream, a nightmare, that after she wakes up everything will be gone.

But then again, she sighed heavily in frustration, she knows that’s not going to happen…for the fact…that…she…”Omo! Today that’s day!” She said in frustration.

Then she begun to realize that she’s not alone in her room, she saw Hongki and Jonghyun sleeping beside her, she also found Jungshin was sleeping on her couch.  She could tell they were shocked too with how things went by fast as in really fast…for like in just…two days…she’s getting married in an instant. She chuckled as that thought, she felt that she was the unluckiest person in the world.

She couldn't even pull herself up out of her bed. When Hongki woke up, he instantly awakened Jonghyun and Jungshin with his scream, which made them surprised and woke up instantly.

"Ottoke? What do we do? Today's that day!" Hongki yelled out.

Confused, Seohyun blinked at Hongki three times, Jonghyun and Jungshin alerted and stood up.

"I guess you’re so right, Hyung.  But then come to think of it…It's Yonghwa after all, I guess we could entrust Seohyun to him…he’s not that bad after all…" Jonghyun smiled composedly, but worry could still be detected in his eyes.

"Hongki Oppa… Jonghyunnie Oppa… Shinnie…"  Seohyun looked and said to them.

"Help me…je-bal…" She said with the tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

The three just looked back at her and sighed, they knew they couldn't do anything against their father's will.  It was already too late to run away.

Seohyun, of all people, knew that this wedding will commence whether they stood up against it or not. There’s no way they can beat their father’s firmed words.

Then she heard some knocks on her door, she open it, and to her surprised maids marched in from the door with her parents saying  "Seohyun, get ready."

“D-deh…” Seohyun replied, chuckled and sighed heavily. She really could stop them that time.

‘Aigoo…Otokke? My dream wedding is about to destroy…’ She silently said.

Actually, her dream wedding is just simple and solemn wedding with the man she really loved.  She wanted to wear the most beautiful dress that she and her groom to be choose and vow her 'I do' beside the man that would swept off her feet, the man that would suffer long enough just to prove her his sincerity and genuine intentions. Well, typical dream of a girl.  And she’s a girl after all.

Not like the wedding that she is about to go to.  The wedding that is not really meant for her, because it was supposed to be the wedding of her brother Hongki.  And the dress she would wear was the most gorgeous dress she had ever seen, yes. But it was not choose by her and her groom to be, because it was choose by her future sister-in-law to be, Mina, yes it was her wedding dress that will be wear by other, Seohyun particularly.  And the theme, just like a fairy tale, isn't really her style. Even the guests aren't all her friends, it was their parent’s friends and relatives.  In which they were all shocked to learn that the two's wedding (Hongki and Mina) was postponed but stayed for Seohyun’s matrimony.

Their parents did not really had a hard time planning and arranging their wedding, for it was all set-up and done by Hongki and Mina, because it was suppose to be their wedding after all.  But turn out Yonghwa and Seohyun’s wedding in an instant, well of course because of the order of their parents.

The time seemed to be running fast, Seohyun really hate it. Every ticking of the clock, she felt like she was walking closer and closer to her own miserable life.

Seohyun had no choice but to come down and have her breakfast with her family and when she’s done she went up again and back to her room, and took her bath. And after taking a bath, She sat quietly in front of her dresser as she allowed a hired make-up artist and a hairdresser begin her bridal hair and make-up.

While the thought of running away keep crossed her mind again, thinking hardly, how?

After a couple of minutes of tugging, combing, jelling and rolling, her hair was all done.  She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. It was probably the best her hair was ever done, if only this wasn't her wedding.  Once again, she sighed in disappointment, the makeup artist tried to cheer her up, and she just forced out a smile to be polite.

When she was finished with her bridal hair and make-up, she wore the white-silver gorgeous wedding dress that her future sister-in-law Mina gave it to her. Although it was a not choose by her, it was very fashionable and really gorgeous gown.  The white and silver spaghetti dress held her tightly to her waist then fleered from the hips down, and those beautiful silver beads on the dress was what really made it breath-taking, and really shiny.  Then she slipped into the silver high heeled shoes that she was supposed to wear as her brother's maid of honor, if only their dictator father didn't go deciding her wedding on his own.

Seohyun stared at herself in the full-length mirror, she was kind of stunned. It was almost a transformation, she thought she was gorgeous.  She even blinked over and over again. Though through her life, her brothers and friends told her how beautiful she was, almost like a goddess and a princess, but she never believed it, but now she had no choice but to agree with them.

‘Jinjia? What am I talking…If someone could hear my thoughts, they'd probably tease me on how self-conscious I could become. Yaiks! My craziness strikes again!’ She smiling said to herself while keep on looking herself on the mirror.

After seeing much of herself on the mirror, she started to walked out of her room, to head off to the church. There she started to felt like crying, but her tears were too afraid to fall.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hongki and Jonghyun and Jungshin were already at the church along with their mother, while Seohyun was left alone with her dad on the bridal car.

 

At The Bridal Car…

Seohyu and her father when they got on the bridal car, her father was seated beside her, he grabbed a hold to her hand and squeezed it gently.

"Seohyun-nah, you look so much like your mother…very stunning, bright and beautiful."  He complimented, his voice was shaking.

While, Seohyun was just staring at him, she saw his eyes were watery.

"I love you, my dearest daughter…" He added trying so hard to not to cry.

"Aboeji,"  Seohyun said politely. "Do I really have to do this? Do I really have to get married now?" She asked in her low tone.

His father gentle expression turned to anger as he looked her straight into the eyes.

"Be responsible of your actions, young lady!" He said to her almost yelled out.

Seohyun sniffed and tried to fight back the tears that had been bugging her eyes for the whole day.

"Aboeji, je-bal? I don’t want to get married, not now…please let’s just stop this…"  She begged, even though she knew that begging changed nothing around her firmed father.

He glared at her, "Don't disappoint me, Seohyun…just stop..." he moaned with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Seohyun forced herself to hold back the tears.

She thought this was not the time to cry. Crying never changed anything. It would just make her look pathetic. This is so depressing for her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Church.

She felt the car stopped in front of the church, she even heard the bell rang.

Her father opened the door and stepped out, "Come now, let’s go inside…" her firmed father grabbed her hand.  

She obeyed him and stepped out of the car too to find Suzy running towards her.

"Wow! You’re so stunningly beautiful Seohyun-nah…Jinjia…But then… you ready now huh?"  Suzy grab a hold of her hand and squeezed it softly.

"Don’t  worry…You really look gorgeous…" she added.

Seohyun blushed. "S-suzy… Please help me?" it was the only words managed to say through a whisper, hoping her father didn't hear her.

Suzy shook her head, "It's Yonghwa oppa, Seohyun-nah… there's nothing to be afraid of…we knew him since childhood…he’s our brother’s best friend and he’s not that bad…right?  So don’t you worry just be happy okay?"  Suzy told her.

‘‘Yes. Exactly! It was Jung Yonghwa! That's why I was too afraid and hate to do this. I guess if it's someone else, I won't be this scared and irritated. Maybe I would even agree if it was Taec Oppa or Jungshin?  But why Jung Yonghwa of all people?’’  Seohyun said and sighed in frustration.

“Aish! That’s enough…you’re ruin your make-up…Yah! Just listen to me...It’s Jung Yonghwa, don’t you know that how many girls willing to do anything,  just to be on your shoes now?  You’re one lucky girl…so get hold on yourself now and smile okay?”  

Suzy replied to her and gave her a bouquet of flower and added, "this is the real thing now, Seohyun-nah…much like when we were young and playing, when you two opposed hardly to married to one another. " She smiled and winked at her.

"Suzy, Seohyun, the ceremony had begun. Come over here now."  They heard her father called out.

“D-deh…” Seohyun and Suzy said in unison.

As the people outside the church went in one by one, Seohyun realized it was already her turn to enter.  Her father held her hand close and tight, she took a few deep breaths as she allowed her father to her down the aisle.  

As she’s walking down the aisle with her father.  She felt her tears crawl down her cheeks, it was a very silent cry.

Then she saw her mother sitting quietly on the corner, sobbing with her tears of joy she guessed.  And her two older brothers, Hongki and Jonghyun, who were patiently standing and waiting for her on the altar.

She thought that she wouldn't dare embarrass her family on this occasion, good thing the aisle was wide and she was wearing a veil. At least no one will notice her crying on her own wedding day.

For she knew deep down inside that her life was going to be different and miserable forever as this wedding’s done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday Morning…Jung’s Mansion…

(Groom's Part)

Yonghwa, went downstairs after he woke up and heard her father’s voice telling him to get ready.  He knows eating breakfast is his first step. At least he was full before he will go to the battle of his life, he thought.

For the rest of breakfast, Yonghwa just ate silently, ignoring his parents' chat about his wedding. While his Hyung also ate silently without saying any words. And when he was done, he excused himself and headed upstairs to his room, where he knew the maids were already put and arranged all her clothes, shoes and other things he needed for his wedding.

After getting back to his room, he went directly on the bathroom and took a long bath.

And minutes later, he was already all dressed up, completely from head to foot. His tuxedo really matches him exactly like a good-looking groom.

“Omo! Omo! My son so handsome! Oh, I’m so proud of you my dear…I’m so happy for you…” His mother hugged and praised him upon seeing him downstairs.

“Omoni…but-“ Yonghwa was cut off by his father.

“Let’s all go now…it’s time for us to go to the church…”  His father told them, and they all just followed him on the car.

The ride going to the church was rather, quiet.  His father, decided to just drive his own car, with their mother beside him in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter