Operation Avatar!

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

A few months after Jungshin's proposal...

 

Blag! 

 

Blag!

 

Blag!

 

Blag!

 

Jungshin startled and almost fell out on his bed as he heard some series of sound of knocking on his bedroom's door. 

 

Half-awake half-sleep Jungshin forced himself to open his eyes and reached the alarm clock on his bedside table, to check what time is it.  

 

The clock says it's half past six in the morning...and for goodness sake it's Sunday, rest day.  

 

He chuckled as he knew he had no choice but to see who's slamming his door...but just before he got up, he heard a loud scream that almost could be heard from all across Busan. 

 

'Ahhh, so noisy!' He annoyingly uttered while reaching the door knob.

 

His eyes were wide and surprised as he searched around, confused, until slowly, he came to the conclusion that it was  Sooyoung's voice and she was simply having a sort of problem? Jungshin thought as he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. 

 

'Aigoo, jinjia this woman...at this early? Sometimes women really are so annoying...Aish!' He again uttered on himself.

 

So he reached the door knob and sighed heavily before he opened it...

 

Five.

 

Four.

 

Three.

 

Two.

 

One.

 

"Yah! What took you so long to open your door?!? Avatar! Tch!" Sooyoung greeted him and as expected, Sooyoung standing on the front of his door with hands on her waist and one of her eyebrow raised up. 

 

"What?!? Wae-" He was cut she held a crumpled piece of paper in her hand and wasted no time to greet him in favour of pacing back and fourth on the carpeted floors.

 

"Oh, please come on in...Miss Post!" Jungshin uttered as he looked at her closely.

 

"Yah! I am not a post!" Sooyoung yelled out that makes Jungshin stay away few meters from her instantly.

 

Uh-oh...

 

Sooyoung most definitely did not look like she was emotionally stable. Her eyes were wide open and fierced, her body was positively hard and her hands were clenching and unclenching with every step she took. 

 

He was thinking of reaching out to her, but by just looking at her fierce look...and because he still wants to stay alive, so he assumed that it's best if he will just stay away from her for that moment.

 

Safety first! Hehe!

 

So he just sighed heavily and again he begun to count under his breath...

 

Five.

 

Four.

 

Three.

 

Two.

 

One.

 

"W-wae? What's that scream all about? Is something wrong?" Jungshin asked her as calm as he can, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

 

"Wae, do you think I came this early just to play clash of clans with you huh? Of course something is sooo wrong!!!' Sooyoung screamed loudly, her voice cracking. 

 

Jungshin almost flinched when her fist came toward his face, good thing it changed direction and luckily no impact came. 

 

Thanks goodness! Hehe! 

 

Instead, she held the sheet of paper that she was gripping so tightly right before him

"This! Just look and read it now!!!" Sooyoung yelled out.

 

Calmly, Jungshin complied and gently took the letter from her.

 

And the letter goes something like this:

 

-----------------

Sooyoung,

I'm so sorry...

Last Friday so early in the morning, unexpectedly and instantly Yonghwa decided for us to go to London together even if for three days only, for our wedding anniversary rather than having our grand wedding there. He said he wants our anniversary to be solemn and simple.  And he choose London, because  it's his dream to see, his idol and favorite band the Rolling Stone origin and their own country and he wants to do that with me... and good timing because it's also our anniversary, so that's why were here...oh, well, of course to spend our honeymoon too...I mean our wedding anniversary honeymoon. 

Oh, It's so exciting...so, beautiful in here...next time we must all go here, so we can all enjoy London!

Anyway, ahmm, please don't get mad at us, please understand, we'll be back in...ahhh...maybe later...ehrm... oh, well, I don't know yet, depends on the available flight...

Am I sounds like crazy now? Maybe yes huh? Sorry just so excited. Hehe!

Ooops! Yonghwa's calling me now...gotta go! Just see you when I see you. Bye!

-Seohyun

P.S. 

Please enjoy everything that you had prepared, don't waste your time and effort, you deserve all those because you deserve to be happy...and oh, don't worry we're paying, as in for everything...so just relax, enjoy and be beautiful!

And oh...Yoona, Suzy and me prepared a very special gift for you...use it on your wedding night okay? And be prepared. Hehe.

Mmwahh.

------------------

 

Jungshin blinked a few times, processing what he just read.

 

He recalled that a week after the time that he and Sooyoung announced their engagement, Seohyun and Yonghwa asked them if they had already a definite date for their wedding, but they've both said none yet, they will just think about it first. 

 

And so Seohyun told them that maybe they will have their own wedding first before them, because she wants a proper and a grand wedding on their wedding anniversary. 

 

And Seohyun personally asked Sooyoung to help her to prepare for it, because the rest of the girls had something to busy about, like Yoona on her second pregnancy while Suzy on their baby daughter and on her bakery.  

 

Sooyoung instantly felt happy and super excited at the same time with that idea and she said yes without thinking twice.

 

Sooyoung had been so delighted when she found out that Seohyun knew what to do or were really that into planning the wedding, she had taken it upon herself to work on all the details...she thought that it was not a bad idea, after all its going to be a good practice or a training ground for her when she plan her own wedding soon.

 

And so Sooyoung had taken their choice of ASAP (as soon as possible) and excitedly started her job as a a wedding planner.  And she actually does enjoyed and loved it, from looking for the right invitations, souvenirs, emcees, singers, photographer and videographer to the suppliers needed like ordering the flowers, dresses and everything else that may have been required – except for the foods, desserts, drinks and wedding cake, for Minhyuk and Suzy pledged for those.

 

And all must to be ready in just month time.

 

During her preparation however, Sooyoung practically and really had become something like a Wedding Planner and even made her own studio office the headquarters of the wedding planning. There were clippings on the walls and too many samples like flowers on the window sill which make her studio office looks like almost a flower shop.

 

Jungshin put the note from Seohyun on the nightstand and looked over to Sooyoung, who was still pacing back and forth, murmuring some understandable words.

 

It was time to think for some solutions.

 

"Soo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter