Cutest Innocent Question and Request...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

It was in the morning when cousins Hana, Jae and Collin had just been to the hospital together with their parents to visit Suzy who just gave birth to a cute little baby girl…she’s Suzy and Minhyuk’s first born child after they got married for over two years. 

 

And Hana, Jae and Collin saw how happy and joyful the adults were upon seeing the baby girl…most especially, Minhyuk and Suzy… and they’re too, was very fond of the baby because of her chubbiness and cuteness. 

 

Because of that, a certain question and request instantly popped up to their little innocent minds.  

 

And all of them were very eager to go home because they can’t wait to ask those questions and tell their requests to their respective parents, Yonghwa, Seohyun, Jonghyun and Yoona. 

 

 

 

And how will their parents handle their child or children innocent questions and requests?

 

Well, let's all find out…

 

 

 

(Yongseo)

 

 

Yongseo House…

 

 

That afternoon after visiting Suzy and her baby in the hospital…

 

Hana and Jae change their clothes to a comfty one and then promptly run to where their father, would be. 

 

Yonghwa was lying on their bedroom, trying to take a nap.

 

But he was surprised and rattled upon hearing his son and daughter coming over their bed and he was nearly falling asleep.

 

“Daddy? We have to ask you something…” Jae said and asked first.

 

“Yes, Daddy and we have a request…” Hana added.

 

Yonghwa didn’t answer them, his mouth slightly opened, breathing heavily, he was already so sleepy and groggy.

 

“Daddyyyyyyyy!”  Hana and Jae called him again in their little screams.

 

Yonghwa’s instantly rattled again and flew to open his eyes, and looked at his children.

 

“W-wae? W-what happened? Why are you yelling?”  He surprisingly asked them as he sluggishly sat up.

 

“Sorry, Daddy for yelling…it’s just that you didn’t listen to us…that’s why…”  Hana apologized.

 

“Yes, Daddy you asked for it…sorry…” Jae added.

 

Yonghwa sighed heavily.

 

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…apology accepted.”  Yonghwa told them.

 

“Thanks Dad…” Hana and Jae said in unison.

 

Yonghwa sat up properly and smiled at them.

 

“So, what is it that you want to tell or ask me?” Yonghwa remembered to asked them.

 

“Ahrasso, Daddy we’ll tell you now…but don’t fall asleep again…” Hana told him.

 

“Yes, Dad…promise us first…” Jae added.

 

“Okay, I’m not…so, go ahead…what is it?” Yonghwa mumbled.

 

Hana and Jae went near him…

 

“Daddy…how do babies created?” Jae asked him first.

 

“Daddy…can we create a baby too? We want baby as cute and chubby as Aunt Suzy’s baby too…huh Daddy…jebal?” Hana added.

 

“W-what?” Yonghwa surprisingly asked back.

 

He gaped upon hearing his children question.  He felt his face begin to twist up and his right eye twitching. He also felt like his blood drain from his from his face.

 

Because he can’t think of the right words or explanations to answer his children questions, all he instantly thought was to... run…to the toilet room! 

 

Hahaha! Poor Daddy Yong-Yong!

 

So, he instantly stood up, leaving his children curious, as he quickly went to their room’s toilet and bathroom and quickly went inside.

 

Then twin followed him where they stayed outside the bathroom’s door.

 

“Dad!!!” Hana and Jae yelled in unison.

 

‘Aish! Where in the world they got those sudden questions and why would I’m the only one dealing this?’ He thought upon hearing his children again.

 

“Daddy…come out…don’t hide on us.” Hana and Jae yelled out again.

 

“Yah, yah, I’m not hiding…I’m here…” Yonghwa replied to them.

 

‘Aigoo…ottoke? Seriously? They're just almost four years old and yet they're already asking those questions? These children jinjia!’ He thought.

 

Then a sudden idea came up to his mind before his children bug him again with their delicate questions, so he went out the bathroom and face his children.

 

“Let’s go…” Yonghwa told his children as they all went down.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Seohyun’s in the kitchen, preparing something for their snack…

 

“Babe…” Yonghwa called as he gets near at Seohyun.

 

Seohyun, turned her head and gave him her sweet smile and then to their twin.

 

“Wae? Why all of you went here? Hmmnnn I guess you’re all getting hungry because you all smell my delicious snack huh?” Seohyun teasingly asked them.

 

Yonghwa just looked closely to her.

 

“Babe, Hana and Jae have a question.” Yonghwa said as he smirked at her.

 

“Daddy…you didn’t answer…our question yet…” Hana and Jae said in unison.

 

“Mommy can give you better answers…go ahead, ask her…” Yonghwa said as he smiled and playfully winked at Seohyun.

 

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…Mom, how do babies created?” Jae asked her first.

 

“Yes, Mommy…can we create a baby too? We want baby as cute and chubby as Aunt Suzy’s baby too…huh we’ll make one huh Mommy…please?” Hana added.

 

Yonghwa smirked.

 

Seohyun eyes and mouth went wide; she was so surprised with her children’s question and request.

 

“I hate you!” Seohyun mouthed to Yonghwa as she gave him her deadly stare.

 

“Sorry, Babe…I just need help…” Yonghwa mouthed back to his wife.

 

Hana and Jae looked at their parent’s gestures…and still they’re waiting for the answer.

 

“Okay…so, you really want to know...if how do babies created huh?” Seohyun started to say and their children seriously listening to her.

 

“Hmmnnn, actually, babies’ come fro-…” Seohyun continues but then cut instantly by Yonghwa.

 

“Online shop!” Yonghwa yelled out before even Seohyun finish her statement.

 

‘Aish! Jinjia! Why in the world did I say that?’ Yonghwa inwardly scolded himself…as he regretting what he just said.

 

“Online shop?” Seohyun surprised and glared at Yonghwa.

 

“D-deh…o-online shop…like…like…ahhh…hmmm…ahh!... Ebay or Amazon and so forth and so on…you know…buying online thing?” Yonghwa explained…better say those things han nothing…too late for him to take back his words.

 

The twin didn’t say anything they’re just waiting for his further and clear elaboration.

 

“Well, you see…ahmm…hmm…these online shopping sites…hmmnn…ahhh…Ah! They’re selling…like a...a…ahhh…hmm…ahhh! A baby making machine! Yes, that’s the one…t-they sell that too…” Yonghwa sighed as he finally completed his statement.

 

“W-what?!?” Seohyun surprisingly asked.

 

‘Aigoo…Jung Yonghwa! Jinjia!’ She thought as she sighed too.

 

“You mean…a baby making machine, just like Mom’s cake mixer when she’s making a muffin, cookies and cake?” Jae asked.

 

“Just like also the blender…when Mom’s making her apple or banana Ma?” Hana added.

 

“D-deh…deh, j-just like that…” Yonghwa said in his low tone.

 

“Yah…yah…stop that.  They might believe that until they grow up!” Seohyun whispery yelled out to Yonghwa and warned him…for his false statement.

 

Yonghwa just shrugged his shoulder…then looked at his wife’s deadly stare.

 

“Babe, please just let it be now…just let them believe that for now…I promise I will tell and explain everything and the right thing to them when they are old and capable enough to understand the real thing about babies? Jebal…” Yonghwa pleaded.

 

Seohyun was about to say her replies to Yonghwa but she was cut by their twin’s scream.

 

“Wow! Daebak!” The twin exclaimed in unison.

 

“D-deh, it’s like that…” Yonghwa replied.

 

Seohyun shook her head.

 

“Ahm…Dad…can children use that baby making machine too? Can we use that too to make babies?"  Jae remembered to asked.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun gaped.

 

“Oh, w-well, no, no, honey…only us adults c-can do that…because adults can only make babies…husband and wives…Mommies and Daddies only…definitely, not a children thing.” Seohyun said to the rescue.

 

“Ahhh…” Jae and Hana nodded, understanding their mother’s statement

.

Yonghwa sighed in relieved.

 

“So, Mom can we order that machine? Please…huh…huh…Mom?” Hana begged her mother in her cute little eyes.

 

“Deh, Mom, Dad…please makes an order now…so we can make and have a baby soon too…” Jae added excitedly.

 

Seohyun just let out her heavy sighed.

 

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…since you want a baby so much…we’ll order one…” Yonghwa played with her children.

 

“Jinjia! Jinjia! Jinjia! Daddy? Wow! Daebak!” Jae happily shouted.

 

“But when Daddy...when are you going to order that huh Daddy? When? When? When?” Hana keep asking with her grinning face.

 

“Tonight!”  Yonghwa unconsciously replied because of Hana’s bugging questions.

 

“W-what? Tonight?!?”  Seohyun asked with her wide eyes.

 

“Yes, tonight…as in tonight…you know…evening…sleeping time…bed-” Yonghwa smirked at Seohyun.

 

“Yah! Stop that! What are you doing?  Children are here…” Seohyun whispered and glared at Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa was about to talk back to his wife…but stopped upon looking at his children puzzled faces.

 

“Hey, are you okay my Buddy, my Princess?”  Yonghwa asked them instead.

 

“What’s wrong my babies?” Seohyn added.

 

“Mom…Dad…can we watch you two using that machine…making the baby?” Jae started to say.

 

“Deh, deh, Mom, Dad…promise…we’ll be really behave and quiet.  Jebal…jebal…jebal...” Hana pleaded in her beaming voice.

 

Upon realizing and sinked into their minds what they're twin's had just said.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyn looked at each other….and then…to…Jae and Hana…

 

“Ani!!!” Yonghwa and Seohyun instantly yelled out in unison with their eyes wide opened.

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahaha!  

 

 

Poor Yongseo and their baby making machine thing.

 

 

 

 

(Jongyoon)

 

 

Seo’s Mansion…

 

Also that same afternoon…

 

Jonghyun, Yoona and Collin were in their room upstairs trying to relax after going to the hospital where they visited Suzy and her newly born baby.

 

Jonghyun was lying in bed preparing for a quick nap. While Yoona sat comfortably on their couch and busy watching her favorite drama on the TV…and Collin, just finished changing his clothes and removed his shoes…and finally, ready to do the most important thing in his mind.

 

Collin, looked at his mother…then at his father…he think…then he decided to just go to his father first.

 

So, he went up to his father’s side.

 

“Dad, wake up.” Collin said to his father, he shook him, as he waited for him to wake up.

 

“Wae?” Jonghyun said in his sleepy tone.

 

“Dad…I want to talk to you…” Collin said as he shook his father again.

 

Jonghyun opened his eyes and looked at his child.

 

“Wae? What do you want to talk about, son?” Jonghyun asked.

 

Collin, smiled at him…he’s happy that he finally caught his father’s attention.

 

“Ahm…Daddy, Auntie Suzy…was not big anymore …because, her baby came out already from his tummy, right Dad?” Collin started.

 

Jonghyun, just looked at him.

 

“Daddy…I want to have a little sister, just like Jae Hyung, I want to be called Oppa too…” Collin continuesly said to his father.

 

“W-what?”  Jonghyun asked in surprise in his wide eyes.

 

“I said…can I have a little sister too? Jebal…Daddy…” Collin pleaded cutely with his puppy eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter