The second and third kiss? Going To Seoul...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

Seo’s Mansion

 

In The Morning…Seohyun’s Room…

Seohyun opened her eyes and stretched, yawning like a little girl. Tucking a strand of her brown soft wavy hairs she smiled hugging the pillow. She loved the mornings. It was just so warm and bright. Everything would get calm. Of course she likes the nights as well. It's just that she felt the bright things were cute.

When the bathroom door opened she turned her head to look at her husband, Yonghwa. He was drying his hairs with his towel. It was a bit unusual but good thing that he was already dress up wearing his comfortable gray shirt and black jeans.

‘Hmmn he only wears that simple clothing…but still he looks amazingly handsome…Aigooo…If only he’s not Jerk…’ Seohyun thought.

"Oh, you’re awake early?" Seohyun asked him.

"Yup! I guess because I’m not really used to sleep at other’s house, beside ours. So, I just took a bath so just in case you wake up you can use the bathroom right away." He replied looking at the mirror doing his spikes.

"Oh…I guess I too have to take a bath now …so we can go down together and have breakfast." Seohyun replied, as she quickly went out of bed and made her way to the bathroom

 “Okay…I’ll wait for you then…” Yonghwa said while he was sitting on the couch and opening the TV.

After few minutes…

 

Seohyun’s done with her bathing and she’s already wearing a blue color comfortable one piece dress, she quickly dried her hair then she tied her hair in a bun, as that is comfortable for her.

 

While Yonghwa  secretly glanced at her…’Hmmn the Brat’s look really cute and pretty at that dress…Aish! If only she’s not Brat…’  He thought.

 

After fixing herself…

 

“Hey, let’s go down now…so we can have our breakfast…” She asked Yonghwa while busy watching TV.

“Oh, you’re done? Okay…Kaja…” Yonghwa said to her while heading out the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Downstairs…Living Room…Garden…

 

And so they went downstairs and as they took their steps on the living room they were surprised to find Suzy, Minhyuk, Jungshin, Mina, Hongki and Jonghyun in the living room.  They were holding some things on their hands.

"Surprise! Good Morning!" Everyone’s yelled out at them.

“Woah! Good morning too…what’s this guys?” Yonghwa said in his surprise tone.

“Yeah, what’s this? I mean…what are you doing guys?” Seohyun confusingly asked.

"Finally, Mr. and Mrs. Jung has finally woken from their hot and comfortable bed!" Junghsin exclaimed, as she gave them a wide grin.

“Yah!” Seohyun and Yonghwa yelled out in unison, as they both looked down to hide their almost blushing face.

Everyone now all looking at the couple. They just smiled when they saw their blushing faces.

“We’re here to give you two a whole day of celebrations…like…going away party…” Suzy smilingly said.

“Suzy’s right…we even bought some foods for the party…here…and these fun games…” Minhyuk added.

“Aunt Ha Neul and Uncle Dong-gun…gave us permission…before they went to work…” Mina told them.

“Oh, okay guys…you’re all so sweet…thank you…” Seohyun told them.

“Yeah…thanks much too…” Yonghwa added.

“Alright…alright…let’s go to the garden now…so we can have our preparations for the party and so to start eating these delicious foods…” Hongki told everyone.

“And after eating…let’s start our whole day party!” Mina added.

“Alright!” Everyone happily said in unison.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

And so Suzy, Minhyuk, Mina, and Hongki went straight to the garden and begun to put to their pot luck foods to the garden set’s table.

And then they hang-up all the decorations including those props for their funny games for the party.

And Jonghyun with the help of Yonghwa begun to set up their sound system as well, for their party music.

As soon as the party had actually started everyone was having a good time. Everyone were dancing, laughing and drinking some non-alcoholic drinks, like soda and tea. Because it's still early for an alcoholic beverages.

Seohyun, where so happy just to be with her friends like this, she had never had such a great time like this before.

She temporarily forgot her sadness of going away their hometown tomorrow for it was their turn to go to Seoul…

She glanced over to the buffet table and saw Jungshin sitting there happily munching on some food, she also noticed Hongki and Minhyuk battling out in a food eating contest with Suzy and Mina judging.

Seohyun giggled as she walked over, however this being Hongki and Minhyuk a simple eating contest soon turned into a fierce battle.

“Hey, Seohyun-nah…come here and eat…everything so delicious…” Jungshin invited her as he saw her.

“Oh, jinjia? Okay…hmmnnn what will I try first?” She happily joined Jungshin on the table and sat beside him.

They continue with their chatting, teasing and laughing until…all of a sudden…

"Yah! Shinnie…I was going to eat that. That’s my favorite!" Yonghwa yelled out at Jungshin while grabbing the dumplings on his chopsticks.

"Well you should have been quicker Mr. Dreamboy of every girls! Tch!" Jungshin yelled out back at him.

"Yah! Was that supposed to be an insult? That was lame even for a Prankster like you!" Yonghwa told him.

"Yah! I'm not a Prankster, Jerk!" Jungshin replied to him.

In the blink of an eye Jungshin and Yonghwa were fighting, just like they always do when they were little boys. Two adults with their childish fightings.

Seohyun couldn't help but twitch 'can't those two jerks go one day without being chodings?' She mentally screamed. It was then Jungshin kicked Yonghwa in the gut and he fell backwards crashing into Seohyun, falling on top of her.

The garden span as Seoyun lay on the floor, it wasn't until she noticed the heavy weight on top of her that she went blushing hard like a red tomato.

"Yah! Jerk gets out of me!"  She screamed as she tried pushing him off her.

Yonghwa turned his head and quickly got off; he turned to face Jungshin who was sweating buckets.

“Yah! You two will you stop that childish acts of yours?  Ah jeongmal, you’re so embarrassing.” Jonghyun told the two like a boss.

Brushing her dress Seohyun anger in annoyance. ‘Annoying Jerk!’ She silently cursed him on herself.

It was then she noticed everyone had remained silent, she turned her head to notice all eyes were on her and Yonghwa.

Seohyun's face blushed hard as she lowered her gaze; she then heard a giggle coming from Jungshin.

She snapped her head and glared at Jungshin who was covering his mouth and pointing above her head.

Confused Seohyun looked up only to see one of games props hanging above her and Yonghwa.

‘You have to kiss…Just Kiss without Consequence...’ It was written on the props.

Her face instantly blushed instantly as she looked at Yonghwa who was also looking up at the props, however unlike her he didn't seem fazed by it. Seohyun soon became self conscious over the many expectant eyes, waiting for her to perform the kiss.

"Come on you two it's just a game…don’t be a kill joy…besides you can't back out of it" Said Suzy and continued to try and suppress her laughter.

Then everyone around them started to yelled ‘kiss kiss kiss’ on them.

"Well better get this over and done with" Yonghwa said to Seohyun.

He took a step towards Seohyun who was now fully aware that he was going to do it but she just froze, he cupped her chin with his hand and lowered his head until his lips met hers, it’s just a smack kiss, not even longer than two seconds.

And before the kiss could go anywhere Yonghwa pulled apart fast as he could, for some reason Seohyun felt a little disappointed almost as if she wanted it to continue.

Silence filled the garden and then everyone cheered and laughed – well not everyone, not the two embarrassed couple Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“Wow! So sweet…Mr. and Mrs. Jung…” Everyone giggles happily unison.

Seohyun just stood there facing Yonghwa, a smirk was planted on his face, even after the embarrassing situation he still remained cool.

Hongki, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin walked over towards them and laughed out loud hardly.

"That was hilarious, your reaction…aish! poor Seohyun can’t even enjoy and always surprised with this Jerk’s kiss!" Jonghyun said in between his laughs.

"Yah! What the hell is that meant to mean Jonghyunnie?" Yonghwa yelled and once again the two began to fight.

“Yah! Yah! Will you fight with me now? Huh…my dear brother-in-law?” Jonghyun smirked at him.

“Yah, just enough with your childish acts now…let’s all eat now…” Mina told them that made them stopped and obeyed her.

Suzy flew towards Seohyun who was still frozen in her spot, she looked up still munching some foods, she then stopped eating and coughed.

"You two are so getting together…you’re so cute, jinjia…"  Suzy giggles and smilingly said and she then continued to eat her food too.

“Yah, stop that…that’s not true...”  Seohyun's face flushed in embarrassment as she turned her gazed to Mina, who was discussing with Hongki how her and Yonghwa looked cute together.

Seohyun just chuckles with her embarrassment and just continue eating.

“So, are you ready with your new life…I mean Seoul…with Yonghwa alone?” Suzy asked her seriously.

“Ah, I don’t know…but since I don’t have a choice…I’ll just go with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter