Yongseo, Deer & Burning...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul

 

Sangdodong

 

Yongseo Home

 

 

Monday Morning…

 

The light crept through the small windows, giving the room and warm yellow glow. Unfortunately there was a crack in the curtains that allowed a small beam of sun to enter and land on the sleeping figures face.

 

Seohyun with Yonghwa lying in bed, which the latter seemed still in his dreamland and has no plan to wake up yet. She shuffled a bit before finally slowly turning over and having the offending light shine right in her face.

 

She opened her eyes before quickly shutting them again.

 

‘Aish! Those curtains, Jinjia!’  She thought as she blinked several times to get rid of the sleep in her eyes.

 

She got up out of bed and checked the clock by her bedside. It was six fifteen a.m.

 

‘Perfect!’ She thought.

 

She walked to her closet and absent-mindedly picked a towel from the pile on one of the shelves. She took a look at the towel; extra-large with a cute hello kitty prints.

 

Then she headed off into the shower. She turned the shower on and waited till the water was warm enough before stepping inside. If she wasn't awake before, she certainly was now. She let the warm water cover her entire body before busting out the shampoo and slathering her long wavy brown hair that reached just below her shoulders.

 

After she was done showering, she walked to her closet and picked out the suit that she had prepared for today.

 

She had meeting and interview with one of the most prestigious writer editor in the country today. One of her personal favorite author and she’s a fan too. So, she’ll need to look extra nice today, for a good first impression.

 

She put on the suit which consisted of black pencil skirt, a light pink blouse and an equally black silk blazer. She would wait a while before busting out the high-heeled stilettos. She checked the clock one more time. It was seven a.m. on the dot.

 

‘It’s time to wake him up.’  She thought and proceeds to the windows.

 

Chuckling slightly, she opened the door and walked up to the window. She opened the curtains and turned to the sleeping figure sprawled all over their bed with one foot dangling off the side and the blanket long forgotten in the corner.

 

‘He sleeps just like a child, choding…hmmm…but handsomely cute.’  She said to herself and giggles as she approached him.

 

She kissed his lips and gently shook him while calling him.

 

"Babe…it's time for work. You don't want to be late for your schedules today, right?"  She said as she his shiny black hair.

 

Yonghwa rubbed his eyes for a bit before opening them and adjusting his gaze to his wife. He can spot her from anywhere due to her angelic smiling face.

 

"….Hmmm…Hi Babe…what time is it?" He asked.

 

"It's about seven a.m. right now but Babe don't rush it. Now get going but be careful…" She warned as she gave him his towel and shooed him into the bathroom.

 

Yonghwa chuckled as he kissed her gently on her lips.

 

 

"Okay, Babe…"  He said as he smiled at her and went straight to the bathroom.

 

She sighed.

 

‘What should I make for breakfast?’  She thought as she walked out of their bedroom.

 

Seohyun went to the kitchen.

 

The first thing she noticed was the sticky note that put on the fridge.  It was from Jonghyun. And here’s what he wrote:

_________________________________

 

Seohyun-nah,

I didn’t want to wake you up last night, it just that I got a call from Yejin and needed to fetch her in the airport from Paris, so I just went out…I’m still here in Seoul and actually in her in Condo.

Need to go to work later too to familiarize you know.

And about my problem with Aboeji…don’t worry I’ll figure a solution for it…just don’t ever tell that flat chest girl about it. I mean, Yoona.  Sorry, but really she’s not my type.

Be back tonight. Take Care!

 

Jonghyunnie.

 

 

 

(Son Yejin, I just put her in this story since I know she’s one of his ideal women. Let’s pretend he’s the girlfriend here, okay?  Sorry, guys for I don’t know any woman tag to Burning except Yoona…so I just looked for his ideal women in net and found Son Yejin one of them. Hehe!)

________________________

 

‘Aish! Oppa…Jinjia…always a womanizer.’  Seohyun thought as she chuckled.

 

She pulled out a pan, put it on the stove and cracked a couple of eggs over the top and let them fry for a bit. Then she put six slices of wheat bread into the toaster and she also made some coffee for them.

 

Fifteen minutes later, Yonghwa came already dressed up on his office attire.

 

Seohyun pause for a minute before she smiled and went up to Yonghwa and planted a kiss on his neck and hugged him tightly.

 

"Hmm…what was that for Babe?" Yonghwa asked as he rubbed the spot she kissed. Seohyun pouted.

 

"I can't help it. You just look so handsomely cute I just want to hug you forever!" She said as she enveloped him into a gigantic hug. She lifted him up and spun around the room with him until he put her down again but not before sneaking another kiss on his cheek.

 

"Babe! I’m trying to fix my ties here…"  He whined, but it didn't sound as serious as he had intended it to be for he was laughing at the same time.

 

"Ahrasso…Ahrasso…that was the last kiss…no wait." She planted three simultaneous kisses on his cheek each side.

 

Then on his chin, on his nose, on his eyes, on his forehead…finally on his lips.

 

"That was the last one I swear." She said as she left Yonghwa chuckling as he look on his cheek on the mirror of any evidence that he was just smothered with his wife’s love.

 

He would have to double-check the mirror before he left for work. The last thing he need was to walk in with kissy marks all over his face.

 

"Do you have everything you need for work Babe?” She asked.

 

"Deh… I think so…" He said as he sat down at the table and began to eat his eggs and toast. Seohyun sat across from him and watched him for a while. Yonghwa put the eggs on his toast and bent the slice of bread over to make a sandwich. Then he sipped slowly his coffee, but almost spills it on his suit because he forgot to blow it while still hot.

 

"Stop it mister! Use a tissue. I will not have you mess up your suit before you even get to work." She watched as Yonghwa's hand stopped just before it reached his mouth. He sighed in defeat and reached for a napkin.

 

“By the way, where’s Jonghyunnie?” Yonghwa suddenly asked her.

 

“Aigoo…he went out last night…to his woman…” Soehyun told him.

 

“Oh jinjia? I wonder who that woman is this time.” Yonghwa asked.

 

“She’s Son Yejin…the actress model remember?” Seohyun replied.

 

“Oh! Jinjia? Wow! Jonghyunnie really his standard… when it comes to women…always a model, a beauty queen and now an actress…and how did they meet by the way?”  Yonghwa asked again.

 

“Well, he told me before that a months ago Yejin had some kind of commercial shoots in Busan…and Yejin stays in your hotel…and it so happened that Jonghyun Oppa was there visiting Taec Oppa…so there…he saw her he approached her…and knowing Jonghyun Oppa…in a matter of hours…they’re dating…” Seohyun replies while chuckling at his brother’s womanizing habit.

 

“Ahhh…as always, Jonghyun’s deadly weapon, his dimples smiles…” Yonghwa said.

 

“And what about his problem…about Aboeji?"  Yonghwa added.

 

“I don’t know how will he deal with it…but he said he will just deal with it himself…and don’t want me to tell Yoona about it anymore…for she really is not his type…” Seohyun replied.

 

“Aish! Jonghyunnie jinjia…but I think Yoona’s far more the best among his women though…I’m sure she’s a good person too.” Yonghwa said.

 

“Deh, I think so too…and really, I want her too for him…but it’s still up to him…so let’s just let him deal with that…and help him whenever he needs us…” Seohyun said while munching her food.

 

“Deh, you’re absolutely right there…Babe…let’s just help him if he needs our help…” Yonghwa smilingly told her.

 

___________________________________

 

After breakfast was over, Seohyun placed the dishes in the sink and washed them quickly.

 

Then they both went to their bathroom, both brushed their teeth…and for the last time check themselves to the mirror…Yonghwa and Seohyun grab the house keys while Yonghwa also grab the car keys…and their good to go.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun got into his car and took off. Traffic was usually okay in the morning.  

 

As Yonghwa pulled up to the front of the building of Seohyun’s workplace, he looked beside his seat as Seohyun was getting ready

to stepping out of the car, to go inside her workplace.

 

"Babe, do you want me to come in with you?" He asked. Seohyun looked at her husband.

 

"No, I'll be fine. Next time okay?" She said as she leaned on him and gave him a gentle kissed on his lips and Yonghwa respond to her which it turned into a short but a deeper one.

 

“I’ll go ahead now… take care…”  Seohyun gently told him.

 

As she closed the door, he rolled down the window as Seohyun walked up to it.

 

"Have a good day Babe. See you later... Love you!" Yonghwa said.

 

"Love you to Babe, bye. See you later." And with that she started to walk toward the building.

 

Yonghwa watched her until she was out of sight and then pulled out and drove to his workplace, which was only a ten minutes ride away from Seohyun’s workplace.

 

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul

 

Yoona’s Apartment

 

 

Beep.

 

Beep.

 

Beep.

 

The repetitive sound of her annoying alarm clock woke her from her sweet sleep.

 

"Ahhhh." Yoona groaned and grudgingly got up.

 

She sighed and rubbed her tired eyes.

 

It was going be another busy tiring day.

 

In a minute she was going to have to get up…no choice…

 

Will…have a shower, quick and cold…sighed continuously and heavily because she hasn't paid her bills… her sister’s tuition fee…her mother’s medication…and her apartment rental…again…

 

…and get dressed… and put on her slightly pinky colors make-up...

 

And then… She was going to have a crappy breakfast…a toast without any spread…and a cheap instant coffee.

 

Yoona live in an apartment in the lower side of Seoul…and when she says lower… she mean the 'poorer'…but she managed to make it good for she knows how to clean and decorate it…so, it will looked comfortable for living.

 

She’s an undergraduate at second year college…in one of the prestigious university in Seoul.  Sadly, she never got to finish her degree…because well, she can't afford it…

 

And her parents are going to call her and tell her how sorry they are that she can't finish her college like she hoped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter