Seoul Escapades With A Twist...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul 


Seoul International Hotel 


Seohyun walked slowly over to the hotel window and pushed the curtain aside to look down below the busy street of the city.

She closed her eyes and inhaled the smell around her, the city scent, she chuckles for she realized it was far from the fresh seabreeze smell of Busan...yet not that bad...then a smile spread across her face as she heard the soft footsteps of Yonghwa walking up behind her. 

The smile changed to a grin as she felt his arms slide around her waist and his head come to a rest, leaning gently against hers.

"Are you happy my dearest Buin?" Yonghwa murmured as he began to kiss her soft neck skin.

Seohyun sighed and let the curtain fall back into place before turning around to face Yonghwa. She placed her hands against his chest and lightly gave him a soft kiss.

"Deh, so...so happy, my dearest Nampyeon.  Thank you for bringing me back to Seoul, our second home." Seohyun smilingly replied to him.

Yonghwa grinned. 

"Deh, you're right our second home...it was here where we learned the hardest lessons in life...we grew up together independently...we learned to accept and appreciate both, we, as husband and wife...and it was here where we realized and admitted our deepest love for each other...that's why I couldn't think of any other best place for our second honeymoon." Yonghwa told her.

"Deh you're right...but w-wait? What second honeymoon?" Seohyun confusingly asked. 

Yonghwa pulled her tighter and chuckled. 

"Well, this is our second trip together, alone, after Paris, so practically this is our second honeymoon, agree my pretty y Mrs. Jung?" Yonghwa gently told her while giving her small butterfly kisses on her soft nape and neck skin.

Seohyun giggled for she felt tickled.

"Deh, deh, you're right...I had no choice so I agree." Seohyun playfully replied.

"See? I told you.  By the way, glad that both our parents agreed to take care our twin, while we were here." Yonghwa said back to her.

"Deh, lucky us!" Seohyun replied.

Seohyun picked up her hand bag to check and organize her things...then she slightly surprise when Yonghwa lifted her chin and looked closely at her face. 

"W-wae?" Seohyun asked.

"You know what Babe?  I'm just so happy that I can do this without worrying that two cutie little monters may suddenly peek and walk in on us at any moment and I'd have to stop." Yonghwa murmured grinly before capturing in a deep, satisfying kiss.

They parted and Yonghwa dropped a second, lighter, kiss on the top of her nose. 

"So, what do you want to do with our first day here? See the sights? Shops? Or Bar hopping? Huh?" Yonghwa said grinning.

"or...we can just...Stay in...in our romantic suite, huh Babe?" Yonghwa added seductively.

Seohyun shook her head, her eyebrows raised as she pretended to consider the options. 

"Hmmmnnnn...I think it's best if we just...deh, deh, stay and rest..." Seohyun 

"Hmmmnnn...I like it!" Yonghwa agreed and kissed her left cheek.

"And besides, we do need to unpack our luggage." Seohyun added.

"Absolutely right." Yonghwa said and kissed her right cheek.

"And we still have one whole week here to see the sights and shops before we get back to Busan, so…" Seohyun paused and smiled invitingly at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa gave her a seductive grin. 

"I'll order dinner for us and a bottle of champagne while freshen up?" Yonghwa said huskily.

Seohyun just nodded and grinned back to him then she pulled away from his embrace and walked quickly over to their luggage to retrieve her travelling bag. 

"I'll be done in ten minutes..."  Seohyun said as she walked fast into the bathroom but Yonghwa blocked her way.

"Ah! Babe...You know we have to conserve water and electricity, for our environment...so, I think...it's best if we just take a bath together...as in together...one shampoo, one soap, one shower, one tub and one towel...hmmm sound exciting!" Yonghwa playfully suggested.

"Yah! No! I know what you're thinking...I just want to have a peaceful bath-ahhh...yah! yaaaahhh! Jung Yonghwa!" Seohyun yelled out.

Too late...for Yonghwa already lifted her up and carried her bridal style...and put her on the jacuzzi's warm soapy water...that's surrounded with a scented candles and some rose petals were scattered beautifully...there's also a chilled champagne bottle with two champagne glasses, fresh fruit platters and assorted nuts on the jacuzzi side, waiting for them....to sum it up, it really feels the romantic ambiance.

"Wow! Whoa! Y-you made all of of this? When? How?" Seohyun surprisingly asked him with wide eyes open.

"Simple! I asked those two hotel bellboys that helped us on our luggage to do it for me...while waiting for you to finish talking and settle things to the hotel's receptionist. You know when money talks, Babe." Yonghwa explains.

Seohyun smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Babe, I love it and I love you sooooo much..." Seohyun whispered seductively to his ears.

Yonghwa smirked with her gesture.

"I love you too Babe...now....it's Showtime!" Yonghwa yelled out playfully.

"Ahhhh...jinjia!" Seohyun sighed and replied.

 And for sure their long night...nth honeymoon night begun.

_______________________________________________

The next day....

Sunlight filtered through the curtains and provided a warm glow as Yonghwa stirred from a deep sleep. Automatically, his arm reached across the bed and moved around the empty space next to him. Reluctantly, he opened his eyes as his brain registered the fact that there was no-one there. 

Seohyun was not there?!?

"Hmmmnnn I wondered when you'd wake up, sleepy head." Seohyun said in her low tone.

Yonghwa looked on his side as he heard an amused voice from the other side of the room. 

"Jinjia! Do you know it's already lunch time?" Seohyun said and chuckled.

Yonghwa yawned then to his back and sat up with a long stretch. 

Then he smiled knowing that Seohyun was just there, the he smiled over at Seohyun  who was standing in the doorway to the bathroom, a silk robe for cover and her hair still wet from the shower she'd obviously just had.

His face took on a playfully hurt look. 

"Why didn't you wake me?" Yonghwa begun to whined. 

"You know how much I like to take a bath with you." Yonghwa said playfully.

Seohyun smiled and walked over to the bed. 

"As if I can wake you up...besides I just thought you needed the rest after yesterday 'and' last night." Seohyun said while grinning.

As she came level with the bed, Yonghwa reached out and grabbed her arms then pulled her down towards him. 

She was surprise when he then flipped her over onto her back and half covered her body with his own effectively pinning her to the bed.

"Hmmnnn...I can see that you've got your strength back, after our extremely activities last night..." Yonghwa said while Seohyun laughed before Yonghwa bent his head and gave her a long kiss.

"Good morning, my pretty y Mrs. Jung. I love you." Yonghwa said when they finally broke apart.

"Good morning, my cooly handsome Mr. Jung. I love you too."  Seohyun replied softly and gently smoothed his hair back from his forehead before placing a kiss there.

Yonghwa moved slightly so that he was covering her more fully and leaned in for another kiss. 

Seconds later, Yonghwa sighed heavily and rolled away from Seohyun to pick up the telephone which had started ringing.

"Deh, yoboseyo?" Yonghwa snapped irritated down the phone.

While Seohyun sat up and watched his face change from irritated to surprise and then finally resignation. 

"What? Oh, yeah, yeah, put her through." Yonghwa said on the other line.

Yonghwa turned to Seohyun and held out the receiver. 

"It's Omma, I mean your Omma." Yonghwa told her with a smile.

Seohyun smiled and mouthed 'sorry' to him as she took the phone out of his hand.

'Later...I take a bath first...' Yonghwa mouthed back with a wink and got out of bed.

Seohyun's eyes roamed over him as he walked into the bathroom totally oblivious to the affect his ness was having on her, eventhough they're married for years.

It wasn't until he shut the door behind him that she realised the receiver in her hand was making strange noises.

"Oh! D-Deh, deh Omma? Oh! Sorry..." Seohyun gasped and as she answer the phobe and put it to her ear.

"Seohyun! Seohyunnie dear, are you there?" Haneul said over the line.

"Yes Omma, I'm here. Sorry, I was side-tracked for a moment." Seohyun apologized to her mother.

"Oh, ahrasso, ahrasso.  I'm just surprised to find you still there. I mean it's already lunch time, so I thought you were already out and having your lunch somewhere out, so I was about going to leave a message but then the receptionist said you were in, so here, well, I just had to speak to you.  So, how's your trip so far? Are you enjoying yourself, dear?" Haneul asked excitedly as she quickly caught her breath before continuing. 

"And oh, by the way, how's Yong-Yong? Have you done any sightseeing yet? How about shopping? Ohhhh how's second honeymoon so far hmmnn?" Haneul asked while obviously giggling on the other line.

"Omma, I'm having a wonderful time, Yonghwa's fine he's just taking a bath, and we haven't done any sightseeing or shopping yet. But we do have plan to go out and to do all those today." Seohyun replied.

"Oh! That'll be nice dear.  That's good enjoying yourselves there." Haneul told her daughter. 

"Yes Omma.  And oh, how's our Jae and Hanna? Are they okay?" Seohyun asked.

"Oh, deh, deh, they're perfectly fine don't worry about them, they're playing outside along with Collin right now...by the way tonight they will stay to the Jung's mansion, Se Ah, will fetch them later, oh that one's so excited to the twin. Jinjia!" Haneul told her.

"Ok, that's a relieved.  Please, just tell them we love them and we missed them already...and please take care all of you out there. I have to hang out and get ready to go out now, will just call you again later okay Omma? I love you Omma." Seohyun told her mother.

"Deh, deh, ahrasso dear...I love you too...take care and enjoy your moments there okay? And oh, deh, before I forget, this time, we want another grandbabies from you, so be sure to make one for us okay?" Haneul replied.

"Omma! Ahhh Jinjia." Seohyun uttered.

"Bye bye dear...Don't be ashame, be more bold and experimental I'm sure Yong-Yong will enjoy and like that more and for sure he will give you all your ual fantasies and desires.  Enjoy! Aja!" Haneul said and hanged up laughing before Seohyun would say anything to her.

Seohyun left blushing with her mother's joke...with a wry smile and shake of her head she slowly replaced the phone receiver.

She heard the shower still running and sat herself down at a large, modern designed dresser. There was a mirror at it's centre that she used while she dried up and styled her hair. Then she begun to do her hair and make up. 

And by the time she was satisfied with her appearance, Yonghwa was dry, out of the bathroom and already wore a pair of jeans.

"Babe, what did Omma said and how's the twin?" Yonghwa asked, shrugging into a light blue and white stripped color polo shirt and fastening the buttons.

"Oh, she just wanted to know if we were okay here and if we were having a good time, then she said that the twin were okay, busy playing with Collin, and that later tonight Omma I mean your Omma will fetch them and they will stay to them for days." Seohyun replied to him.

Yonghwa chuckled. 

"Ahhh Omma. She does have great timing. Jinjia!" He said.

"Well, that she does, she loved teasing us, her children....especially, me." Agreed Seohyun. 

"Deh, oh by the way...why are you yelling at her over the phone? What did she said that made your face red just like red tomato?" Yonghwa remembered to ask while wearing socks and his shoes.

"Aish! Jinjia that was just one of her jokes, no big deal." Seohyun replied trying to hide her blushing face.

"I know and that joke...it's green joke, right Babe? Or ist some ual advice?  Come on tell me."  Yonghwa by whispering y into her ears.

"Yah! Stop it! I won't say it." Seohyun replied.

Yonghwa playfully smirked at her.

While Seohyun ignored him as she quickly wore her printed pink dress that matches her with colored cream doll shoes that paired with her colored cream shoulder bag, then stood up and turned to him. 

"So, are you done? Let's go?" Seohyun asked him.

"Ok. Let's go." Yonghwa held out his hand for Seohyun to hold and together they left the suite.

________________________________________


And so they exited their hotel and soaked up the warmth of the noon sun that was burning down. Traffic was moving steadily by and the city had the usual air of barely contained excitement about it.

Hand in hand, they strolled along the road heading towards the bus stop.

"Babe, do you already have any idea what you want to see first?" Yonghwa asked.

"Deh, I had one, Shindangdong, to our former apartment." Seohyun replied.

Yonghwa nodded and smiled at her. 

"Oh, I was thinking of that too. How come we always have the same thoughts?" Yonghwa said.

Seohyun just smiled and beamed at him. 

"Ohhhh I'm so excited!" Seohyun exclaimed clapping her hands.

"Same here." Yonghwa added.

"But firsf we need to buy some food for our lunch...how about we'll just take out some cheese burger, fried chicken, fries and iced tea. Is that okay with you?" 

"Fridays!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"Ahrasso! Fridays here we come!" Yonghwa agreed grinning.


After buying their foods they proceeded to the nearest bus stop and rode the one that goes to Shindangdong.

_______________________________________________


Minutes later...

They were already standing in front of a big apartment building, that had the same old homey ambiance, same paint colors and same familiar surroundings.

Since they cannot enter inside their former apartment for it was already occupied by the new tenants, they decided to just stay to the park adjacent to the apartment building and sat there while having their take out lunch.

"Ahhh, it's been a long while...since we've been here." Seohyun said while sipping her iced tea.

"Deh, it's been years already..." Yonghwa agreed while eating his cheeseburger.

"So many memories we had here...ahhh jinjia it's like nostalgic..." Seohyun utters.

Yonghwa smiled at her.

"Deh, the nostalgic feeling...ahhh how can I forget...our first few months here we were like a Jerky husband and a Bratty wife to each other, always, bickering, fighting and bullying each other...then after some more months we became at least civil to each other, like an aquiantance, then slowly we became a caring friends then turned into a close friends...until our last few months here, we became much closer, open and intimate to each other...until we finally became a real husband and wife to each other.  Ahhhh what a journey it has been...but I did not regret any of it...for I had you on that journey...that's why I enjoyed, liked and loved every step, every minutes and every seconds of it!  Because of you, Babe." Yonghwa smilingly and gently told her while holding and caressing her right hand.

Seohyun smiled at him as she rest her head to his right shoulder.

"And if anyone would ever write my life's story for whatever reason, I'll take the chance, for you'll be there between each line of pain and glory, for you are the best thing that ever happened to me.  It's a song, I know right?  Aish! Jinjia! Should I just sing it? Ahhh jinjia what am I saying..." Seohyun uttered while laughing.

Then stopped and looked at him in surprise...for he was looking straight at her closely, without any of his eyes blinking.

"W-wae? What?!?" Seohyun asked with her raised eyebrows.

Yonghwa smiled sweetly at her and put his arm around her shoulder. 

"Babe, thank you, for marrying me, eventhough you hate me through your bones that time...still you agreed to marry me then, and for staying with me even if our earlier married days was full of adjustments and hardships, and most of all for loving me faithfully and for our twin. Thank you for making my life more interesting, colorful and meaningful. I became a much better and responsible person because of you."  Yonghwa gently told her.

"Aish! Jung Yonghwa jinjia! You got me there. I thought..." Seohyun said to him as she playfully hit his arm.

Yonghwa just laughed at her.

Seohyun gave him her combo gestures. Pouted lips, flaring nose with a crossed arms combination.

Yonghwa laughed even more.

"Aish! Jinjia!" Seohyun yelled out.

She just ignored him and she continued with her foods until Yonghwa asked her.

"Babe, you're not planning to stay here until tonight right?" He asked.

"Deh, of course not, after here...we're going to see the shops for a while. I'll buy some presents for the twin, our parents and for our friends. Then we'll going back to our hotel room by afternoon." Seohyun replied.

"Good, because I've got plans for us this evening, that's why I'm asking." Yonghwa told her as they started to walk again.

Seohyun closed her book and smiled up at him. 

"Jinjia Babe? Whoa..." Seohyun beamed.

Yonghwa nodded. 

"But it's a surprise. I can't say it anything about it yet." Yonghwa told her.

"Can't you give me a clue? Just a bit?" Seohyun pleaded.

"Sorry Babe I really can't." Yonghwa replies to her.

"Babe, come on even a little clue please?" Seohyun asked him again.

"Aneyo, mianhe...not this one...just be patient Mrs. Jung." Yonghwa replied firmly.

Seohyun shook her head and puted playfully.

"You're going to have to wait until tonight, Babe."  Yonghwa added.

And before Seohyun could bug him about his surprise again...Yonghwa continued.

"Now, let's go and visit the shops now, so we can go back to the hotel ealier and have a little rest first before we go out again." Yonghwa told her as he stood and started to picked their garbage and throw them the nearest trash bin.

"Ahrasso." Seohyun agreed to him.

And with that they went straight to the bus stop and rode back to Seoul.

______________________________________________________

 

After a few minutes...


They were already in a busy street that full of different shops with a crowded of people busy shopping and eating everywhere.

Yonghwa stopped when he saw a music store that also sell some toys musical intduments for children.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter