Daddy's Home...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Busan @ Yoona and Jonghyun's House...


It was nightime...Yoona and Collin was just finished with their regular night routine, like bathing, brushing their teeths and changed their clothes into their favorite and comfortable pyjamas, now they were both ready to go to bed..

 

"Sweetie, come on hop on the bed now, you have to sleep early for you still have classes tomorrow." Yoona said to her son.


Collin didn't say anything instead he just quietly followed his mother's order...Yoona was so happy at her son being so obidient and respectful child, she gave him a long forehead kiss to Collin as she started to tucked him to their bed, he's sleeping beside her.


"Mommy, I missed Daddy...I want to see him and I want to play with him...I missed him so much..." Collin said as he started yawning.


Yoona sighed as she replies to her son.


"I know sweetie, me too, I missed him so much too...but then Daddy has to work outside the country, didn't I told you before?  He need to settle some things on our businesses there to make them stronger and stable and you know why he does that? For us to have a better and secure life and future, especially you, because he love you so much...always keep that in mind okay?" Yoona explains gently to her son while his hair gently.


Collin nodded and smiled at her...and yawning.


"Deh, Mom, I k-know...I...I....yahhhh...l-lo....love...h-hi-" Collin didn't even finish talking, he fell asleep.


Yoona chuckled as she smiled, she looked at the cute little boy beside her. She chuckles, he looked just like Jonghyun. His hair, his eyes, just a mirror of his father. Even though he was only a child, he still had that aura similar to his father.


And she knew he will be going to ask the same questions when he wakes up tomorrow...as he always do since Jonghyun left.


_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

And  in the morning...


"Mom!" Collin ran up to Yoona who was sitting in their dining room preparing his breakfast and lunch box. 


"Mom, when is Daddy coming home? Is it today? Huh Mom? Today right Mom? Huh Mom?" Collin asked energetically in his small voice.


Yoona smiled and chuckled at his son's almost annoying but cute gesture.


"Good morning sweetie...here, just eat your breakfast first...for before you know it your school bus will be here in a minute. So, eat now sweetie..." Yoona told her son.


But Collin was not happy with what her mother's replied to him...Yoona noticed that.


"Ahrasso, I know he'll be home soon." Yoona again replied simply.


But still that wasn't good enough for Collin. 


"Mom, that's not an answer..." Collin said as he sighed.


"Yes it is sweetie...he'll be home soon. Like, tonight."  Yoona said as she smiled to him.


The little boy looked down, his eyes didn't show that he was thinking very hard, but his small face twisted up, his small eyebrows furrowing, thinking, thinking, thinking. 


"Well... then, Mom?  Can I stay up to see him when Daddy's comes home?" Collin asked his mother.


Yoona looked at her son.


"Sweetie, it will be very late and  tomorrow you still have classes, just see him after your classes ahrasso?" Yoona replies to him.


"Th-thats okay, I-i don't need to go!" Collin demanded.


"Hey, you can't do that...what would your Daddy say, Collin. You know he wants you to go to school and become very very smart." Yoona told her son.


The little boy spoke again. 


"Well he can teach me. He is the very best. He's the best at everything. Playing, talking, and smiling. And he reads me a lot of bedtime stories, and he's the best Daddy ever! He knows everything. He's amazing. So since he is the best, why should anyone else teach me. I'm going to be just like him. I'll be the best when I'm older. I'm going to be just like Dad!" Collin continuosly said proudly.


Yoona smiled and laughed inwardly. 'Yes,' Yoona agreed with their little boy, 'Jongyunnie is the best...' She looked down at her son. 


"Ahhhh, jinjia...jashik...ahrasso, ahrasso..." Yoona finally agreed. "but if he asks why I let you stay up so late, that better be your response okay?" Yoona told him.


"Yeheyyy!" Collin exclaimed with a wide smile, spread across his face. 


"Don't worry Mom I will explain it well to Dad. Thank you Mom! You're the best Mommy in the whole universe!" Collin ran up and wrapped his chubbyarms around Yoona's larger form. 


Yoona chuckles as she laughed on his son's statement.


"But really...Mommy, you're getting big now It's getting hard to hug you." Collin smiled and pressed his palm to Yoona's swollen tummy after she released him from a  hug. 


"Uh-oh! Your getting so big! Mom do you know already if it's a boy or a girl yet huh Mom?" Collin excitedly asked.


"Uh-oh! School bus is here!  Aish! You're so hyper and talkative you know that? Not yet, but I'll tell you first when I found out.  Now...Just get ready...your school bus already waiting outside..." Yoona told him.


"Uh-oh..." Collin replies as he started to gather his things fast before he finally kissed his mom and bid his goodbye for school to her.


Yoona kissed him back and she started to walked him out and watched him carefully riding safely on his school bus.

 

And her usual day begins...


________________________________________________________________________

 

 

And at later...so late that night...

 


A car finally stopped and parked at the garrage.


There were footsteps coming from the hallway after the front door had opened.


"Hmmnnn why the door's open, is Yoona awake? Collin, that silly, he's better not know yet...I know he's sleeping by now..." Jonghyun smiled as he stood in the open doorway to the living room. 


He startled in surprised as his son as he ran up and jumped into his strong, large waiting arms.


"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Welcome Back!" Collin kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him so close.


While Yoona standing right behind Collin crossing her arms...smiling.


"At last! You're home! Daddy's home! Yeheyyy!" His cute smile was back on his  adorable young face, and it made both Jonghyun and Yoona smile as well.


Jonghyun chuckles...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter