First Night?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan...

Jung's Mansion....

 

First Night…Together?

 

After the party on their wedding reception, Seohyun was expecting that she will be home with her parents first, for they know she need to adjust first for her new life, then maybe days after she’ll live with the Jung’s. 

But she’s wrong, for she was told by her parents that as soon as the party ends, she will be going home with Yonghwa, to the Jung’s mansion.  And that all her things she needed were already sent to the Jung’s mansion, so she will not be worried about those anymore.

“Aigoo, I really don’t have luck…’  She thought in disappointment.

As usual, she had no choice but to obey her beloved parents, so even involuntarily she forced to go and stay in the Jung’s mansion.

While Hongki and Jonghyun trying to give her a moral support because they saw her disappointed look, they promised her a visit the next day.

With that, she just gave her older brothers a forced smile and then she bowed to her parents, before she gets on to the Jung’s car.

The drive to their destination was so short- short for Seohyun that is.  She was quiet during the entire ride as she tried to calm herself,   while seating in the middle of Yonghwa and Taecyeon at the back of the car seat, which the latter two also didn’t utter a single word, both staring somewhere far. With only the parents in front, chatting happily and once in a while glanced at them and chuckles for their behavior.

What had she gotten herself into?  She asked in despair.  Lots of things keep running on her mind, until she didn’t notice that they were already arrived at their destination, the Jung’s mansion.

Yonghwa guide her together with the rest of the Jung’s up the steps towards the mansion and Seohyun couldn’t help but to amaze at its size and beauty, certainly was not an ordinary house.  It’s not the first time for her though to see the mansion, for she was there several times, whenever her family invited by the Jung’s. But still, she keeps on fascinating with it, every time she looked at it.

Although, their house was also this size and has its own beauty too…but still she finds Jung’s mansion more amazing.

Seohyun just got back to her senses when she heard Yonghwa talking to her.

“We’re going in now…” He whispered to her while opening their big mansion door.

Finally entered the house and Seohyun was amazed as usual at the ornate furniture and expensive art pieces that were tastefully distributed around the house.

“Oh, finally were home. What an exhausted day…but surely a happy day.  Oh by the way…anyone care for a light snack before going to bed?” Yonghwa’s mother smilingly asked them.

“No.”  Yonghwa, Seohyun and Taecyeon said in unison.

“Well, I guess everybody still full with the reception’s food…okay  you may go to your rooms and rest now…Seohyun welcome and have a good rest okay? Good night.” Yonghwa’s father smilingly said to her.

“D-deh…good night too…Uncle So Roo” Seohyun replied and smiled back.

“Oh-oh …not anymore…you’re officially Jung now…so you have to call me Aboeji, not Abonim, because I want to treat you like a real daughter not just a daughter in law, but a real daughter… from now on call me Aboeji okay?”  Yonghwa’s father smilingly told Seohyun.

“D-deh, Unc- A-aboeji…” Seohyun nodded and said in stuttered.

“Wow! That’s was good…the first time I heard a girl calling me Aboeji…Guess, I am really a father to a daughter now huh…” Yonghwa’s father said in his wide grin, before he goes up to their bedroom.

“Tch! He really liked the Brat?’  Yonghwa thought. He doesn’t know but he felt happy inside just knowing that.

Seohyun felt relieved as she heard that to Yonghwa’s father…she was just waiting, someone to guide her on her own room.  She thought the nightmare was over, until she heard Yonghwa’s mother words.

“And oh…Seohyun-nah dear….welcome to our house too…have a good rest….please make yourself comfortable…remember this is your home too, okay?” Yonghwa’s mother told her.

“D-deh..Aunt Se Ah…” She replied.

“Oh, no, no dear…as your Aboeji told you earlier…don’t call me that anymore…from now on…it’s Omoni…okay?” Yonghwa’s mother added.

“D-deh…O-o-omoni…” Again she said and stuttered.

‘Aish! Why do I need to call them like that? Why it’s so hard for me.’ She thought.

“Oh, that’s even better… I like that…Now, finally I have a daughter, which I really dreamed and wished for a long time.” She happily said while giggled.

“And oh, Yonghwa-yah, before I forgot… guide her to your room huh…from now on you will be sharing one room…and that would be your room…and please take good care of her …be nice to her okay…good night dear.”  Yonghwa’s mother smilingly said she even kissed her on the cheek before she goes up to their bedroom.

‘What?!?’  Yonghwa and Seohyun screamed on their minds. They both felt blood rushing on their face.

Then, they left in surprised.  They didn’t know that they will be staying in just one room. They thought their parents were too much for them. 

“Yah!  Are you just going to stand there the whole night? Just obey and accept what they said…you had no choice anyway.  Go up to your room and rest, now…”  Taecyeon annoyingly told them.

“O-okay…” Yonghwa and Seohyun said in unison.

“Good night…Seohyun…don’t hesitate to scream and call me if this Brat does something strange to you…okay?” Taecyeon said before he goes up to his room.

‘What is that? Hyung Jinjia…’ Yonghwa said in his mind, while rolling his eyes.

“Deh, good night too Taec Oppa…” Seohyun said shyly.

Then they goes upstairs, Yonghwa guided Seohyun on his room while Seohyun did not stop talking, crying and complaining to him about everything. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yonghwa’s room…

 

Finally they were inside in Yonghwa’s room…Seohyun looked around and find his room wide, beautiful, neat and really smell good, looks like it’s not a man’s room, she thought. 

‘So, the Jerk has this kind of room huh…I didn’t expect it to be that wide, neat, beautiful…and smell really good…hmmnnn quiet impressive…’  Seohyun silently told herself.

Yonghwa, closed and locked the door first then he throw himself on the couch, and started to take off his shoes and socks.

While Seohyun, backed to her crying and complaining. Walking back and forth inside the room, as if she’s marching. 

Until Yonghwa got pissed off with her.

"Yah! Will you please just stop crying and complaining? You’re even more than Omoni’s nagging.  For all you know, I should be the one complaining! Brat!"  Yonghwa sarcastically said as he stands, looked outside the window and put his hands on his waist.

"Yah! Yah! And who wants to be your wife anyway? Jerk!" Seohyun yelled out while wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"Tch! You want to know huh?  For your information, a lot of girls willing to line up even the longest line…just to get me to go out with them!  And who said I want to marry you?  If you didn't scream that morning, this wouldn't have happened!"  Yonghwa yelled back, gritting his teeth.

Even though he thought she looked stunning and beautiful that day, he couldn't find the patience to keep up with her unending nagging. This was just so annoying to him.

Seohyun, felt insulted upon hearing him saying that. "Oh,yeah? And who’s that so stupid who slept in my bed, ?"  Seohyun replied back and yelled out.

She was so annoyed. She would still be single and free at this moment if it wasn't because of his stupidity and yet he had the nerve to blame her!

"Huh! You talk like I did it on purpose! I was drunk and not in the right state of mind then…tch!"  Yonghwa replied and rolled his eyes.

"Deal with it or you can just give up and divorce me. That sounds great, right?" Yonghwa added sarcastically to her.

Seohyun then stopped walking and think. Divorce?  Yes, divorce. She could do that, but then…she remember…she'd surely lose her family. She'd bring dishonor to her father's name. And how could Yonghwa suggest that so casually?

She sighed hard, "Then, promise me…that… you'll never ever fall in love with me." She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter