Bachelor's Party...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

Friday…Jung’s Mansion…

Yonghwa just stayed home for the whole day and just busied himself with doing some random things on his own room.  Even if he’s home Yonghwa can’t help it but still thinking about Jungshin’s words and mischievous smile that he saw yesterday when he went to their house.

He knows his friend for a long time, he surely knows what was the meaning of that smile…he knows how playful and jokester he was, he really love and enjoy the pranks he made.  He wondered what's he up to this time or who is his next victim this time? He just hoped he’s wrong. If he’s not…he hope it’s not him…his next victim.

Because he knows how dangerous and how traumatic if you became Jungshin prank's victim. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

He remembered even Minhyuk’s didn’t escaped him, once when they were still on their last days in college. 

One day Jungshin told Minhyuk that his sister Suzy was agreed to date the hottest and handsome man in their department. He even told him that they will have a date on the particular place and gave him the exact time. 

So Minhyuk’s being so in love secretly with Suzy and not yet confess his feelings to her then…he was so worried and so jealous that time. He dragged them all Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jungshin and went to the place where Jungshin told him that Suzy and that guy meet on their date… only to find out…that Suzy was only with Seohyun…eating and giggling happily on that place.

Jungshin laughed out loud on Minhyuk’s worried and jealous face then…for he was caught about his real feelings on Suzy…He was like he won the lottery then…he proved that Minhyuk’s in love with her sister.

Minhyuk’s however, couldn’t do anything or even gets back to Jungshin back then, well, for obvious reason he is Suzy’s older brother…He just joined him on his laughing…and so the rest of the boys…they were like crazy men, laughing out loud outside that place…good thing…Suzy and Seohyun didn’t saw them.

But that pranks made a positive results though…because since then Jungshin helped out Minhyuk to confess his feelings got closer to his sister…and got them to be together and eventually, into a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Because...for Jungshin, it’s much better and relieved for him that her little sister will end up with the man that he knows well…than ending up with a stranger.  Besides, he knows Minhyuk’s a good and a caring guy…and he knows too that her little sister only liked and loved Minhyuk’s since she was young.

Although, Jungshin also hoping that his little sister will always end up with Yonghwa, for he knows Yonghwa had a crush on her too.  But then again he just forget and did not entertained that idea…because, he knows Yonghwa himself doesn’t want to interfere with Minhyuk’s feelings that time and he doesn’t want to bring complications that might ruin their friendship too. 

Right then Yonghwa earned Jungshin’s respect, for him he was truly a good man and a good friend indeed he thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

But one thing that Yonghwa couldn’t really forget about Jungshin’s prankster, and he always remembered clearly, was the last person or victim he pulled some prank, and that was Jonghyun. 

Knowing Jonghyun being a womanizer, loves to flirt with hot girls and has a lot of girlfriends.  He thought he got one of his girlfriends pregnant, without knowing Jungshin was behind it.  And Jungshin was really good on delivering his pranks.

Everyday Jungshin sent Jonghyun, some letters, email messages and text messages threatening him saying to those letters that the girl will tell it to every ones he knows and worst of all she will tell Mr. Seo, his father, everything if he won't marry her, which scared Jonghyun to death.  Knowing his father, he’s really scary and was a very strict, conservative and a traditional man, besides he’s not yet ready for any serious relationship and he hates responsibility…specially, being a father. 

So if he’s father were to know of the letters, Jonghyun will surely and will definitely be forced to marry to someone he doesn't even love.

He never seen Jonghyun so affected and scary in his life like that, only at that time, for the first time.

He and Minhyuk being without knowing it was just a prank from Jungshin, they even tried to help Jonghyun to found the best solutions for his problem. As a good friends and brothers must do to him.

Until finally, Jonghyun decided and resolved his problem…and that was to running away and hide to Seoul.  And when he was about to ride the train.

Jungshin immediately revealed everything to Jonghyun.  With Yonghwa and Minhyuk behind him, in case Jonghyun decided to show his judo skills to him at least he has referees.

But being the positive man Jonghyun is…he just laughed it off and maybe because he was so glad that after all none of it was true, he felt relieved because it’s just a prank.

But mostly because their friendship and bond was truly that strong just like a true blood brothers.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Yonghwa just stop with his Jungshin’s pranksters reminizing and thinking when he heard the sound of the clock on his bedside.  Then he realized that he must get ready for it was almost time for him to go to the Seo’s Mansion for Hongki's bachelor party.

So, instantly he took a bath, then searched his closet for some clothes, he thought it was just an all male party with his friends so no need to care much for an attire.

So he just grabbed a black jeans, a white round neck cotton shirt and matches it with a light blue polo long sleeves, he just wore it like a jacket, and with rolled sleeves. He also put some hair moisturizer to his hair and styled it the way he used to. Then spray his favorite cologne all over his body, that makes the girls mesmerized and wants to follow him whenever they smells him. Then finished it with his black rubber shoes. Grabbed his car key and he made his way out.

Although he usually didn't attend parties, because he hates when girls go flirting on him and he also he hate being so drunk too, because he knows what’s comes next in the morning, a terrible headache due to hang over… but then again this one was an exception. 

Because it was the last party of Hongki, would be single, so he obliged himself to go. After all, Hongki was also like a good and big brother to him.  He was also closed to him almost like his own big brother.

And maybe another reason was because of what he thinks about Jungshin…he didn't want to miss the show Jungshin would be pulling off tonight.  He was so curious who’s his next victim this time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Busan

Friday Night. Seo’s Mansion…

Yonghwa decided to use his car so he won’t be able to have a long walk later when he goes home, for he will sure it was already so late that time.

So he drove out towards the venue and went in, the maids insisted to usher him to the mini bar in the basement of the Seo's mansion, but he declined.  Because for him it was almost like his second home (just like Jungshin and Minhyuk home too, all of them actually were so familiar with each other’s houses, because they also always hang out together in their houses) so he had no problem with the directions. He was quite familiar with the place.

As he walked in, he noticed Jungshin and Seohyun talking on the bar counter. He roamed his eyes on the whole room, then he saw Seohyun was the only girl present in that place.

"Hey, Bro!"  Jungshin yelled out, as he waived his hand. He took that gesture as an invitation to come, so he came to Jungshin’s direction and silently sat on the bar stool beside him.

He noticed that the Brat’s just wearing jeans and yellow sweatshirts, and just ponytailed her hair up, it seemed it was so comfortable for her. Oh she’s home after all. He thought.

"Oh…I wonder why there’s a ‘little girl’ on a bachelors' party, huh Jungshin?  Does this little girl’s parents even knows she’s here?" He asked sarcastically, while giving a sharp gazed to Seohyun, he even made sure emphasizing the 'little girl' part.

Seohyun shrugged as she looked at Yonghwa, raising her right eyebrow.

"Cham! For you information I had their permission. And what about you? You really consider yourself a man, huh? You Jerk!" she said coldly and sarcastic.

Yonghwa smirked "Wae? Want to find out? Want to try me out? I'll prove it to you, if you want… Anyway, I'm in the mood tonight you know… Just say so please…" He said in his most seductive tone.

Seohyun’s nose  flared and grabbed a filled shot glass, then drank it in one shot gracefully, she looked back and smirked at him.

"In your dreams! Jerk! As if you’re that attractive after all. You’re not even half close on my ideal type." She replied at him.

Then she swung her seat now facing the bar, she shook her hand and smiled sweetly, "Another shot please?" she said.

“Tch! And you’re not even one fourth closer on my ideal type too.” He said back to her.

“Whatever! Jerk!” Seohyun said while getting her drink.

“Whatever! Brat!” Yonghwa sarcastically replied.

Yonghwa caught a glimpse of Junghsin who went unnoticed for a few moments, he was sitting in between them, and he was giggling like a child.

Yonghwa felt the heat rise up to his cheeks, because he felt embarrassed, he almost forgot about Jungshin, in the middle of them.  He swung his chair to face the bar, hoping Jungshin didn't notice his reaction, and smoothly said to the bartender who was attending over to Seohyun's drink.

 "The usual here, too." Yonghwa said to bartender.

"Aish! Jinjia… you two really…never fail to make me laugh.  You’re so funny…Chodings...." Jungshin managed to say in between his laughs.

"Ahhh! Just shut up, will you Jungshin. What’s so funny anyway?  Your laugh annoys me…really makes me more dizzy…"  Seohyun said emotionless, as she stirred her drink.

"Arasso, arrasso…" Jungshin sat upright with a straight face, "I'll keep quiet, alright princess." He said and smiled at her.

Yonghwa frowned, because the scene shocked him quite a bit. ‘What are this two up to?’ he thought.

Then Jungshin glanced at him and signaled him to follow him or something….He just nodded without fully understanding what he meant and followed him, for he knows it was so awkward and uncomfortable for him if he left with just Seohyun in the bar.

Then Jungshin stood up and tapped Seohyun lightly in the shoulder, she slightly nodded in response without even looking at him. "I'll get back at you later, Seohyun.  I’ll just want to sit comfortably on the sofa…okay?" He said to her.

“Ah, okay…just go ahead…” Seohyun answered.

Yonghwa just  followed Jungshin who was headed to the couch and collapsed his body to sit, he sat down beside him carrying his drink.  He sipped a little and looked at him curiously.

"What’s with that Brat attitude? Is she on her menstrual period or something?" He asked.

"Shhh…Don't bother her now, Bro…just let her and leave her alone…don’t fight with her even just for tonight okay?" Jungshin said with a hint of seriousness on his voice.

"She's been there drinking since this afternoon, it appears that a suitor she got her interest and entertaining for a while got tired of her or got scared away by her older brothers as usual…something like that?" Jungshin  explained.

“Ahhh…Oh, so that's why she's fiercer today, huh?  More like she’s on her menstrual period to me. Hey, see?  I told you, she's not a girlfriend material…" Yonghwa told Jungshin.

"You’re so judgemental really…She's not even his girlfriend yet, how can you expect her to be the girlfriend material? Aish! You’re so rude to her really…"  Jungshin said back in defense for her.

“Wae?” Yonghwa said.

"And besides if you only knew what happened to that guy…" Junghin lowered his voice,

"Jonghyun had beaten the guy up pretty badly, making the poor boy shiver with just the sight of Seohyun. 

And when Seohyun met the guy this morning after she helped and saved me from that leeched girl…Oh, that was a scary thought... yeah, where was I?...Hmmnnn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter