Too Emotional Hyunnie...Meet the new Jung's Heirs...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

Hongki-Mina House…

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

When I first found out I was having Yonghwa's child, I was so happy and excited. How could I not be?  I, Seo Joohyun now it’s Jung Joohyun, had finally gotten the man I loved since childhood and we'd gotten married and created a child together.  I loved him since the day I’ve known him, since childhood, well there’s some misunderstanding on our part that time, yes…but never mind that was all in the past anyway…because now we’re both in our twenties; so in love with each other and in days time I was going to give birth to the first Jung’s heir.

 

Now, nine months later, as I stared and concentrated at the TV, I couldn't help but wonder if Yonghwa is really satisfied with his life and if he'll always remain by my side. I don't think I could bare it if he left me. I stared at TV again and thought about Yonghwa's reaction, I worried about the life of my unborn child and my husband's reaction.  My mind told me that Yonghwa is really happy and that he trusts me but then there’s a whispered in my mind what if it’s, no. What if one day Yonghwa will abandon my child and me?

 

I was so grateful that I went to my Hongki Oppa’s house today, because if not, I would never know that possibilities.  I know he loves me.  But, again, I worry about my unborn child.  I know that Yonghwa's father expected a lot from him too and that pressure put a lot of emotional strain on him. I also know that my child will be the first Jung born and Yonghwa may pressure the baby to achieve great things because of his expectation and the expectation of the other people. I rubbed my large tummy and thought about how much it must hurt for him to stay here at all.

 

Lost in deep thought, I didn't hear Hongki Oppa coming up behind me. He was holding one his four months old twin daughter (which by the way, the other one left with Mina Unnie who went to see our mother) and smiled brightly.

 

"Hey Seohyun-nah. You’re here?  You seemed so hook at that TV program what is it?” Hongki Oppa asked me.

 

“Oh! Hello Oppa…Ahh, nothing it’s just a good drama of my favorite actor and actress…I’m fine anyway.” I replied.

 

“That’s good then. By the way where's Yonghwa?" I shrugged and wiggled at my niece hand in my own.

 

"He’s out…but he should be arriving back any day now." I replied to him.

 

Hongki Oppa handed my niece to me and I got her.

 

"What are you doing here? You look like you should be at the hospital and pushing that baby out any day now. What brought you here? Are you worried about Yonghwa and your unborn child?" He asked again.

 

I glared at him for a minute and thought 'I should trust Hongki Oppa to know exactly what I'm up to.' I thought.

 

But instead I replied to him differently.

 

"Oh, just paying a visit…and because it's just peaceful and quiet here. I can get away to think. Anyway, how are you and Mina Unnie doing? Are you handling parenthood well?" I asked gesturing toward my niece, who gave me a toothless grin.

 

Hongki Oppa smiled at my niece, who smiled back and reached out to Hongki Oppa who took her from me.

 

"Well we don't sleep the same, you know the baby things at night time, but we don't mind. They’re our world now. Mina dotes on them.” He said to me.

 

“By the way…did you know already about the gender of the baby? Did you already have an ultra sound to know if it’s a boy or a girl?” Hongki Oppa remembered to asked me.

 

“Hmm, not yet…actually, Yonghwa and I decided not to…because we just want to be thrill and surprise about the baby’s gender when I gave birth…” I replied to him.

 

“Oh, is that so? Thrill and surprise huh? That’s good.” He said.

 

“Yeah, it’s more fun and more excitement just like that. By the way, where’s Mina Unnie?” I said and asked.

 

“Oh, she’s not here. Hey, speaking of Mina, I got to go Seohyun-nah. We've got to get back to her she’s with Omoni now baking some pastries and oh Jonghyunnie and Yoona was there too. We were just out to give her a break. She's tired, you know.  Just stay here all you want, and ask the maids if you need something okay? And oh Omoni said she will be cooking dinner for us tonight." He gave me a fleeting hug and walked a few feet away.

 

“Oh, deh, deh, just go Oppa, tell Omoni we will go there too later…don’t worry about me…I’ll be going home too anyway…” I told him.

 

“Okay, then I’ll give you rides…come on let’s go…” He offered me.

 

“It’s okay Oppa…I have to stop to first to the bakery before I go home…just go ahead Oppa…don’t worry about me I can handle myself now…” I assure him.

 

“Okay, just be careful and give me a call if you need something okay? I’ll go ahead now…bye see you later…” He said.

 

I nodded and stared and he stopped and looked at me.

 

"And Seohyun-nah, don't worry too much…and don’t doubt Yonghwa. He loves you and he'll do what it takes to protect you and his child. I know he'll be a damned good father and give that kid everything he had. And I know he'd never leave you and your child. You're his life and his first priority in this world and he's making sure the family knows this. He's securing the future, for your sake." Hongki Oppa added.

 

Then he continued walking away as I started to walk away in the opposite direction, to Jung’s Mansion. To Yonghwa. My Home.

 

 

Jung’s Mansion

 

Yongseo Bedroom…

 

I arrived home a half hour later. Usually it takes me fifteen minutes but I'm so huge, I get tired more easily. So I sat down and caught my breath a few times.

 

When I got there Yonghwa was in our bed room asleep on the couch.  He looked tired and pale and worn out. His clothes were dirty and crippled and his hair was even more untidy than usual as his head lolled to the side. Even looking so tired, he was still so handsome to me. I leaned to him and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead.

 

He opened his eyes immediately, as I knew they would. He had never been a heavy sleeper.

 

"Hi! How was your work?" I said sweetly and smiled to him.

 

"Fine but I’m so exhausted with the project site’s hopping.  Aboeji has a lot of plans and demands for the new golf course and resort project…" He sighed and replied.

 

I chuckled and kissed him deeply. Then I sat next to him.

 

"Are you hungry, do you want to eat lunch now?" I asked him.

 

“No, not yet…just want to rest first and stay with you…I missed you.” He replied.

 

“Me too…” I said and smile at him.

 

He kissed my forehead and rubbed my tummy which felt really nice. I looked up at him and his face looked so peaceful and serene. He had a look on his face that was like the one he gave me occasionally and his eyes were focused solely on my tummy. I continued to stare at him and as I gently his hair.

 

“Hyun…” He said.

 

“Hmmm?” I replied.

 

"Hmmm, I've been thinking about baby names and I decided what I want to name our first child…I just want it to be short and simple but meaningful.  If the baby is a girl I want to name her Hana, for I know she will be beautiful and the favorite as flower.  And if it's a boy, I want his name to be Jae, because I know he will always gain the respect of others as well as he will always respect others.  I just thought and liked them. What do you think is those names fine with you?” He asked me.

 

 

He looked at me nervously and I smiled at him and cupped his cheek lovingly.

 

"It's fine with me. I don't mind. I think that's great but…" I replied.

 

He smile and kissed me softly.

 

"But Yong, I'm worried about something and I need to know that truth." I said and leaned into him.

 

I placed my hand in his and exhaled slowly.

 

"Yong, would you ever leave me? Would you leave our child? Are you truly contented with me or us and can you swear to me that you'll never leave us? Can you promise me you won't pressure our child to be bright like you and will accept him or whatever he or she look like? Huh,Yong?" I asked honestly.

 

As I asked these questions Yonghwa slid further and further away from me. He had folded his arms and when I looked into his eyes I was shocked to see his serious and angry looks.

 

I reached for his arm and he stood up to get away from me. I was confused.

 

"So, Yong, answ-" I asked but cut instantly by him.

 

“How the hell could you ask me that?" He interrupted me with his angry voice.

 

He stared at me with narrowed eyes. I just sat shocked at his anger.

 

"What came into you huh?  Why the hell do you think I would do that?  Why would I ruin my life with you?! What makes you think I would leave my child?  Our child?!  Hell, I wouldn't abandon you Seohyun!" He yelled out.

 

He stopped and looked at me coldly.

 

"I don’t know what came up to you…but you’re really so annoying right now Seohyun." He said quietly.

 

"What if you found another woman and suddenly fell in love…What if you get tired of me? What if you will bore of me because I am just going to be just the mother of your child now? How the hell do I know that you're truly happy?! How, do I even know you really love me Yonghwa?"  I ended quietly.

 

I felt the tears come to my eyes, those damn hormones, I hated being pregnant sometimes.

 

"Damn those other women! You think I don't love you? You think I would leave you, with my unborn child to care for, alone? Why would you think that I'd do something like that? How could you even think I don't love you?  Hell for all you know I'm working this hard to protect our future together. You and our family are the most important things in the world to me. Seohyun, if I didn't want to be here, would I be here? If I didn't want to be with you, would I be with you? You had me around for a long time now, and now you question my feelings for you? Why would I pressure and not accept my child? Why asked that?" He said in his still angry tone.

 

Tears had started rolling down my cheeks as I looked into his pained expression.

 

"I don't know." I replied in my low tone.

 

"I'm going out for a while. While you figure out whether you really know me or not I'll be sorting my thoughts. See you later." He coldly told me and he walks out.

 

I started to cry in earnest now that he'd gone. I was frustrated, I was angry, I felt guilty, and I was hurting. I felt as if I was the bad guy but I knew I had some valid points. I wasn't being completely unreasonable, was I?

 

Feeling depressed and dejected, I lay on the couch and cried my heart out. I just laid there and cried, I cried until I couldn't anymore, gosh! my eyes were sore...then I just laid on the comfty couch thinking about my husband and his feelings and how I could fix what I'd done wrong…

 

‘Damn that TV drama! I shouldn’t watch, believed and affected to it in the first place…Aish!'

 

 

End of Seohyun’s POV

 

 

 

Yonghwa's POV

 

After I left Seohyun crying in our bedroom I wandered around for a bit.

 

I was angry. I was angry because Seohyun still doubted that I loved her and that I could take care of our child. But I never, ever thought about leaving her and our child. I love her so much. And I’m really so happy and contented with my life, with her. And I can’t live without her and our child. How the hell she had doubts and thoughts like that? Damn! I couldn’t believe she still has doubts in me after all we’ve been through.

 

Soon, I found myself standing in front of Seo’ Mansion. It was welcoming, thanks to Yoona, no doubt. I decided that I'd ask Jonghyun for advice, he'd wizened up in recent months he’s married, especially when about females was concerned, how else do you explain him and Yoona finally getting together? He could help me with Seohyun, besides he knows well his sister, I thought.

 

I knocked on the door and waited for a minute. Yoona opened the door.

 

"Oh Yonghwa, hello. Come in." Yoona smilingly told me as she was holding one of Hongki Hyung twin daughter and her bottle in her hands.

 

"Hello, Yoona. Is Jonghyun around? I'd like to talk to him." I replied as I smiled at the baby.

 

She smiled and nodded.

 

"Deh, deh he’s here. We’re babysitting Hongki Oppa and Mina Unnie babies for they went out shopping with Omoni and Aboeji today. I'll call him now…" Yoona told him.

 

I turned to the living room as Jonghyun came holding the other baby.

 

"Hey, Bro." Jonghyunnie greeted me.

 

I nodded my greetings…while smile and hold the hand of the baby.

 

"Hi, got anywhere private we can talk?" I asked him.

 

He nodded and gestured toward the garden.

 

Yoona cocked her head to the side and narrowed her eyes at us but said nothing and went back to Jonghyun to get the other baby and went upstairs to their room.

 

Once we're in the garden we sat up to the garden set.

 

“So, what is it you want to tell me?” Jonghyun asked as soon as we settled to sit up.

 

"Well, Seohyun and I had an argument, about me, and about the baby." I replied.

 

Jonghyun groaned.

 

"I see...so, what’s your argument then? Is it about her weird cravings again or her mood swings?” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter