Dreams? Reality?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Few months after they got married, Jonghyun decided to just go back and stay in Busan for good, because for him he was more than comfortable and happy living in his own hometown rather than living in the busy city of Seoul.  Besides in Busan he can do both of his most loves to do, that is the prosecutor thing and helping his parents on their business thing.

 

Yejin (yes, they’re still together...) doesn’t like the idea because she doesn’t really want to live in Busan, for her it’s so boring and so slow not like Seoul, it’s not just suitable for her lifestyle.  But being so busy herself too she just let Jonghyun doing what he likes, as long as he always find time when she needs him the most.

 

And Yoona, well unlike Yejin she respected and supported Jonghyun’s decision on moving back in Busan. Out of respect, Jonghyun asked her if she would like to move with him because they’re still very much married after all, but he didn’t want to force her or do things that she doesn’t like to do, so he let her to decide for herself. 

 

In the end Yoona followed Jonghyun’s decision and they moved back in Busan and continue living together in Seo’s Mansion. For her,  she’s more than happy and delighted with the idea…because she really fell in love in Busan the moment she saw it. She loved the ambiance, the fresh air, the fresh foods and the serenity of the place…that’s why she didn’t had to think twice when Jonghyun asked her if she wants to go and stay with him in Busan.

 

Besides, she loved the way that Jonghyun’s family treated her, they were so warm, kind and supportive to her...she’s so comfortable and happy to be with them. Seo’s mansion is home for her and Seo’s family became her family too...and yes, as well Jonghyun's friends they liked her too.

 

And about their relationship as being husband and wife…well, not even close to the good and romantic one…but they were civil with each other.

 

 

Busan

 

Seo’s Mansion

 

JongYoon Bedroom…

 

Jonghyun and Yoona was about to sleep…both of them was about to start reading their books…when Jonghyun remembered to ask Yoona about her first day or training in their company's office.

 

"Great. The job was good but my male trainers there were so…I don’t know." Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

Jonghyun glared at her and sat down beside her.

 

"Tch! Shut up. You better thank me for even given you a decent job here…and calling them over to teach you. Or else, you'd be failing for that job." Jonghyun said to her.

 

"Of course I’m thankful… but...they're just all so different from what I expected…" Yoona shrugged.

 

"What are you talking about, what’s wrong with them they’re the best to the whole company?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

 

"Hmm...Well, you’re right they’re the best no doubt about that… but…they were just so flirty around me. Aigoo..." Yoona told him and shook her head and let out a deep breath.

 

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes when he saw her blush.

 

"Flirty?" Jonghyun said and gaped.

 

"Deh. They kept saying weird words and kept touching my hands while they were teaching me." Yoona replies to him.

 

"Touching?" Jonghyun's eyes widened.

 

"Deh...and they kept leaning towards me, like they were going to kiss me or something...so, awkward really…" Yoona said.

 

"What?!? Are you serious?!" Jonghyun asked as he stared at her.

 

"Seriously! They did this..." Yoona told him.

 

Yoona begun to demonstrates their moves and unexpectedly reached up and pulled Jonghyun closer.

 

"And then they would lean closer and closer." Yoona leaned closer towards him.

 

Jonghyun just saw there frozen, blushing at what Yoona was doing to him.

 

"And then they would stop just when our noses meet." Yoona replied as she put her forehead on his and shifted her head to the side so that their lips were only a few centimeters apart.

 

Silence filled the air for a while. Yoona's eyes stared into Jonghyun's eyes. Yoona blinked, realizing what she just did and blushed at their position.

 

'Omigosh! That was close!'  Yoona pulled away, but Jonghyun grabbed her arms and pulled her back.

 

Yoona gulped and held her breath.

 

"Did you really have to demonstrate it, huh Yoona?"  Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

 

Yoona didn't respond.

 

"You actually got me a nervous there for a while..." His thumb gently caressed her cheek.

 

Yoona was cursing like hell in her mind on why did she had to do that to him. Her heart was pounding so fast, to the point where she thinks it'll actually jump out of her chest.

 

"They did that to you, huh? And how did you react?" Jonghyun smirked.

 

"I didn't-" Yoona gasped when Jonghyun suddenly pushed her on the bed, pinning her arms.

 

"You leaned in a bit too close to me, Yoona. That's a dangerous move...I could have just turned my head a little and we would've kissed, you know…"  Jonghyun put his forehead on hers.

 

"Were you blushing when they flirted with you?" Jonghyun asked her again.

 

Yoona hesitantly nodded, still didn’t say a word.

 

"Oh, really? I could make you blush ten times more." Jonghyun grinned at her.

 

"Yah! Jonghyun-ssi, get off me!" Yoona turned her head to the side, trying to avoid his gaze.

 

“What? Jonghyun-ssi? Are you sure not Jonghyun Oppa…honey or sweetheart or Baby hmmn?” Jonghyun said to her and he smirked.

 

"Ahhh what are you saying? I was just telling you what they were doing to me! Yah...get off me." Yoona struggled to free her pinned arms.

 

Jonghyun rolled off of her and just laughed.

 

"Bad..." Yoona glared at him and sat back up to the bed.

 

"Yah! You're the one that got close, first." Jonghyun shrugged and sat back next to her.

 

"I told you, I was just showing you!" Yoona yelled and pouted.

 

"You really didn't have to show me, Yoona. And next time don’t ever let anyone do that kind of thing to you, call me instantly if someone does that to you again okay? Haven’t you heard about ual harassment?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and resumed back to his book.

 

"I know...I just don’t want to be disrespectful and make a scene on my first day of work…I was just thinking of your name...Seo's reputation..." Yoona glared at him again and also resumed reading her book.

 

“Tch! That’s not right! No matter what you see…no one must do that to an employe or to a woman. I need to talk to those bastards tomorrow…for sure I’ll give them the doses of their own medicines!  And starting tomorrow…you will not going to train with them…I’ll just give you another trainer…this time it should be a female too.” Jonghyun annoyingly said.

 

“Remember, you’re not just an ordinary employee there…you’re part of the family too…you’re Seo’s too…tsk tsk tsk…can’t wait to see those bastards they’re really pay for what they’re done!”  Jonghyun added.

 

Yoona didn’t say anything…she just so surprised about Jonghyun’s last statement…and too happy.

 

‘To him…I’m a family too? I’m Seo’s too? Jinjia?’ Yoona thought while smiling inwardly.

 

 

 

 

The fine Saturday morning…

 

Haneul and Dong-gun went on their business trip in Jeju Island for few days…so, obviously…Jonghyun and Yoona left alone at Seo’s mansion.

 

"Hey, do you want to go out and get something for breakfast outside? For a change you know…besides I'm kind of hungry now…"  Jonghyun patted his stomach and grinned.

 

Yoona thought for a while, then nodded.

 

"Deh, sure. I’m getting hungry too…" Yoona replies to thim.

 

So, they both hurriedly took a bath and change their clothes from night clothes to casual clothes.

 

 

Then they rode Jonghyun’s car…and begun to drive and look for a good restaurant.

 

 

 

Minutes later…

 

 

Yoona blinked at how fancy the restaurant was…it was like a villa, a resort, it has beautiful sceneries like the beautiful landscapes and flowers that overlooking on their glass window…

 

‘Wow! What’s this? A date early in the morning? Owww…’ She thought while giggling inwardly.

 

“Wow! So beautiful! I thought we were just having a breakfast on the fast food chain…I didn’t know…there’s a beautiful place like this open for breakfast…” Yoona told Jonghyun.

 

“Well, this is some kind of a villa hotel…it has bed and breakfast concept…that’s why they’re open early…and oh it has a golf course too…and its one of our favorite hang outs … I mean me, Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk.”  Jonghyun said to her.

 

"Oh I see…of course rich heirs like you do hang outs in this kind of expensive fancy place.  But you could've told me to dress better! I'm just in a jeans and a casual blouse-" She said but instantly cut by Jonghyun.

 

"It’s okay you look fine. I’m in my jeans and shirts too. Seriously, you're making a big deal out of everything." Jonghyun interrupted.

 

"Well of course you don’t feel out of place. You still look nice even if you only wear casual...Because you always wearing expensive and signatured clothes.  Gosh, I could've picked out a decent outfit at least…" Yoona huffed and picked up the menu.

 

“Will you stop that…it’s just morning…who wears fancy dress this earlier? Just stop that and act normal okay?” Jonghyun told her as he also picked up the menu on their table.

 

Yoona stared at her and chuckled at how confused she looked once she began reading what kinds of foods they have.

 

"Hmmm can you just pick for me? I don’t really know these foods…" Yoona said and blinked.

 

"Okay…I guess I'll just order for you. Gosh…you really don't know anything about the high-class world, do you?" Jonghyun smirked.

 

"Of course I don't. Poor like me don’t even get near in this kind of fancy restaurant. I've just lived a normal life until now…ahhh, just next time don’t ever bother me again to invite eating out with you…so, I will not bothering you to order something for me…and so you’ll not get embarrassed because of me.” Yoona told him in her sad tone.

 

"Hey, I didn’t mean that…I’m just- I’m sorry okay?" Jonghyun told her.

 

Yoona didn’t say anything she just lowered her head.

 

Suddenly a waiter came by and bowed politely at them.

 

Yoona sat there quietly, listening to Jonghyun and the waiter speaking to each other.

 

She was taken by surprise when she saw Jonghyun whisper something to the waiter and pointed to her, nodded, and laughed.

 

'What’s that…is he making fun of me? Bad!'  Yoona thought as she glanced at the waiter, who looked at her and smiled, bowing politely, before he left the table.

 

"What did you talk about? Why were you pointing at me are you making fun of me huh?" Yoona glared at Jonghyun.

 

"Hm? Why so curious?" Jonghyun shrugged.

 

"Because! You might've told that guy that I was ugly-flat chest girl! You always say that about me…" Yoona pouted.

 

"No, I didn't tell him that…" Jonghyun grin at her.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter