Another Cute Reason?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

Sunday Morning…Jung’s Mansion…

 

Yonghwa’s POV

I woke up suddenly, feeling a slight, cool draft on my face, my head is heavy. For I didn’t sleep well last night. I sit up and stare around for a while, quietly sighing, I closed my eyes, hoping that I will fall asleep with ease even for at least minutes…due to the fact that I…'Oh!  today that’s day!'

As I drag myself out of bed, I can't help thinking that every seconds, every minutes  just keeps getting worse—the stress, the worrying.

For a while, I remained still, just sitting on my bed…thinking…what should I do now?  I really want to just escape and run away…I still have time to do that…I still have money to use…I even had my skills and diploma and other credentials to just live on my own…but then again…when I think of my parents, Uncle So Roo and Aunt Se Ah…oh my…I just can’t do my plan. Aish! What sin have I done before…to deserve all this?

But really I don’t want to get married.  I’m just not yet ready for that. And worst of all worst I don’t want to get married with that Brat. Oh I just hate the fact that I’m really marrying that Brat.

Oh! My blood boils already just thinking of her, that Meannie Violent Brat!

Why would I called her that suddenly? Oh gosh…I really don’t want to bring that thing again…but then…when I think of that Brat…I couldn’t help but to remember and reminisce again ‘that painful day’…this was aside from that ‘chocolates incident’…oh for me that’s more worst…and…oh so…so…undescribable…

 

Flashback:

Two years after the 'chocolate incident'…and I was twelve years old then…It was our school summer break…so obviously were on vacation…with no classes at all.

So, one of those day…I went to the Seo’s Mansion…to meet my best friends…Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin.  For we have some kind of a meeting for our…well…’condition’.

And by the way, I just went there…because Jonghyunnie told me that ...the Brat was not there...she went out malling with Suzy.  So definitely, she’ll be back late.

“Hey Bro…what took you so long? We were waiting for you for almost an hour now?”  Jonghyun  asked upon seeing me entering their house.

“Oh, that…sorry, I just have difficulties to find the right clothes you know…and walking…” I replied briefly.

“Oh, okay, come let’s go up to my room…Hyukkie and Shinnie was there and just waiting for you.” Jonghyunnie said while heading me to his room.

“Okay…” I told him and follows him to his room. And when we’re about to enter his room I saw Minhyuk and Jungshin, holding a first aid kit.

“Oh, Bro finally you’re here huh…” Minhyuk greeted me…and I smiled back at him.

“Hey, Bro, you shouldn't be careless, and sitting down uncarefully, I heard your screams remember? We're heard all over town.” Jungshin started his goofing and smirked.

Tch, I knew he would tease me.

"Not today Shinnie…I'm not in the mood." I glared at his direction.

"Moody, now are we huh?" Jungshin, continued taking the risk of challenging the pissed-off boy.  But I just don’t mind him.

“But Bro…what’s your wearing now? You shouldn’t wear something like that not specially on our ‘condition’…” Minhyuk told me.

“Yeah, Hyukkie’s right…you shouldn’t wear that…no wonder…you’re getting uncomfortable and having hard time walking…” Jonghyun said.

“Just look at us…see…we don’t have problems moving…because we’re all wearing this…comfortable...” Jungshin smilingly told me.

Just then I looked at them three…Omo!..They’re all wearing…skirts…a skirts? Jinjia?!

 “Jinjia? Skirts?” I told them

“Yes! It’s so comfortable…” They replied in unison.

“Oh, Jinjia? But then…I don’t have that…where in the world will I get that? My Omoni’s cannot fit on me…for sure.” I said in a low tone.

Obviously, the three of them just borrowed those skirts that they’re using on their respective sisters…but me I don’t have sister…I thought.

“Oh, Ahra…ahra…I think I know what to do now…just wait here okay?” Jonghyun told me, and then went out…and minutes later…he’s back.

“Dyaran!...here’s a pretty skirt…from my prettiest sister…” He smilingly said while holding up the skirt that he got from his sister’s room.

“What?!? No! I won’t use that…I don’t want Brat’s thing…” I told him almost yelled out.

“But, Bro…you can be that stubborn…you need that you know…besides, Seohyun will not be here until later almost evening…so by that time you’re home already…and she will not notice her skirt…not until maybe tomorrow…if she will going to use it…” Minhyuk told me.

“Hey, no arguments…just use this…palli-yah…” Jonghyun told me while pushing me in his room’s bathroom. Minutes later…

“Oh, hi! Seohyun…I like your skirt…it fits on you…Yepudda! Yong-Yong Unnie…” Jungshin teasing me…while Jonghyun and Minhyuk laughing so hard upon seeing me so awkward with the Brat's skirt.

“Yah! Yah! What’s with that Brat's name? And what’s funny? As if you weren’t wearing something like this…hmp!” I annoyingly told them.

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…Yong Adjussi…we’ll stop now…aish! too moody…Jinjia...” Minhyuk told me.

“Okay, okay Bros... since we were all gathered here now…let’s start with our session…Shinnie, you and Hyukkie will be the partners.  While I and Yong-yong will be the partners, okay?” Jonghyun said, while handling Jungshin the medicines and bandage.

“Ahrasso…” Jungshin and Minhyuk replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter