Worried Hyun? Drunk Yonghwa? Bathroom Moment!

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 

Yongseo Home

 

It’s been four days…after that ‘strawberry incident’…yet Seohyun and Yonghwa were not in good terms still.

Yonghwa tried his best to make up with her…but still Seohyun felt so insulted and embarrassed with what Yonghwa did to her that night, she thought he just see her as his laughing stuff or his toy.

That’s why she was so hurt.

But every day, Seohyun does her part as a wife though…like cooking foods for them and doing other household stuff.

But she always avoided Yonghwa when he’s home, she always ate first before Yonghwa wakes up in the morning and before he got home at night, then she just locked herself in the bedroom and just come out when she’s sure that Yonghwa was already left for work.

They didn’t even share the bedroom anymore, only Seohyun sleep in the bedroom while Yonghwa end up sleeping outside on the living room’s couch.

The whole house remained so silent for the past four days with no bickering, no fights at all.

Just silence.

________________________________________________________________

 

Seoul.

 

Yongseo Home.

 

At night.

 

Seohyun seating comfortably on the bed…then she closes her book and sets it down beside her. She hasn't been able to concentrate recently and after reading the same sentence for nth times still she didn’t understand it.

She stands up and she turned her gazed to the wall clock that placed beside the bed.

Then she noticed the hour.

‘Oh...It’s already eleven thirty in the evening jinjia?’ She sighed as she walked back and forth across the bedroom.

Her mind was still on Yonghwa.

‘Weird. He didn't even come back home yet?’ She thought.

'Ahhh…I’ll just see him outside. I’ll just pretend I’m going to the bathroom. Right! Maybe he'll be in the living room now, sitting and watching TV or sleeping on the couch.' Seohyun reassured herself as she walked out the last couple of steps.

She peeked at the living room and all her hopes were dropped as she didn’t see any person on the area, but the light still on, because she didn’t turned it off after she ate dinner earlier. For she knows Yonghwa will come home on time as usual after his work.

Seohyun sat down on the couch, completely confused.

'He’s still at work? Working overtime? Or meeting a VIP client…but at this time?' Seohyun wondered.

‘Hmmnn, that’s seems more reasonable. There's no way he would stay all night with anywhere..." She thought.

Seohyun was now pacing back and forth in the living room.

Her doubts were growing bigger and bigger.

‘What if he just went out, roaming around, drinking and bar hopping with his womanizer and alcoholic colleagues?  What if he met someone in the bar…and…or what if something bad happen to him. Oh! No! Ottoke?’ She annoyingly thought.

‘Ah! Cham!...I'm going crazy. Jinjia!...Right. I’m going to call him now.’  She thought which moments later she realized that she had still no phone.

‘Ahhh...Jinjia pabo! How can I even forget that I had no phone? Aigoo…Jerk where are you in this late night?’ Seohyun shook her head and let out a frustrated sigh. (Keke!)

‘Aish! Not even telling me he’ll be late tonight! Hmp! Jung Yonghwa...you better not do anything bad. Or else…" She muttered to herself.

She didn't like the thought of him seeing drinking outside or at the bar, surrounded by drunk and flirty women and now, she didn't understand the jealousy she was feeling.

She felt the need to just slap Yonghwa in the face or something.

She’s just so annoyed.

 

Ding dong.

 

Ding dong.

 

She nearly jumped when she heard the door bell.

 

Quickly, she ran over to the door, thinking it would be Yonghwa.

 

'Strange...if it is the Jerk, then why didn't he just use his key to open the door? Why does he still need to ring the bell?' She thought as she cautiously looked at front door.

She slowly opened the door slightly without removing the chain on it. Then the door slid open slowly to reveal a man...a different man. 

Seohyun surprised to see a man standing on their door at that late hours, so she hurriedly got back from her senses got hold the door knob well and was about to lock back the door, when he heard the man.

“W-wait! I am with Yonghwa…” The man said to her.

Seohyun cautiously looked out again and there she could see Yonghwa almost sleeping on the man's arm standing next to it.

She gazed at Yonghwa and noticed he looked drunk and unconscious.

"Je-…Y-yong?" Seohyun reached for him.

“Sorry to disturb you…but I guess you’re his wife right? I just accompanied him for he was so drunk and can’t just go home alone anymore. By the way I am Joon. Lee Joon, one of his colleagues in his firm.” Joon smilingly said to Seohyun.

“Oh, d-deh…I’m Seohyun…nice to meet you…and thanks for accompanied him and bring him home. Please come in.” Seohyun replies she vowed slightly to him as she opened the door wide and let Joon in and he put carefully Yonghwa on the couch.

“What happened to him?” Seohyun curiously asked Joon.

“Ah, our collegues in firm just decided to go out tonight to give him a welcome party for we didn’t get the chance on his first day because we were all busy that day. Since today is Friday, it means no work for us tomorrow…that’s why we went out tonight.  But then too much fun and alcohol, everybody got drunk…and so he got drunk too…so there…he’s like that now.” Joon explained to her while looking at Yonghwa on the couch.

“Ahhh…is that so?  What about you? Are you okay? You want some drinks a tea or a juice or a warm honey water perhaps? “ Seohyun remembered to asked Joon.

“Ah no thank you…I’m okay…I didn’t drunk much since I am driving…and I have to leave now…it’s getting late…so you can rest too…” Joon smilingly told her.

“Oh okay…thank you so much again…and please drive slowly and carefully…” Seohyun replies.

“Ah that’s nothing…he’s a good man…a good colleague…the best talented architect…but I didn’t know he’s got a beautiful wife too.” Joon smiled at her.

Seohyun got shy and blushed at what she heard. She just gave him a shy smile.

“Anyway. I’m going now…and nice meeting you Seohyun. See you again…Bye…” Joon told her as he made her way to the fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter