Just Strawberry Confession...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the ‘I know you’re not yet ready for this’ moment…What do you think happened after to our innocent, shy and sometimes slow clueless pabo couple?

 

Will they become closer and more intimate to each other?

 

Will they finally realize what’s inside their hearts?

 

Will their relationship become more real than before?

 

Well, unfortunately…nope.

 

Because after that moment…

 

Our beloved couple becomes more awkward and shy with each other…because of their crazy hesitation…to confess their true feelings towards each other.

 

All they do is pull and push each other…closely and distantly…unendingly.

 

Aish.

 

The ‘mildang’ couple as always.

 

 

 

Seoul

 

Sangdodong

 

Yongseo Home…

 

 

Sunday…

 

Seohyun cleaned up everything in the kitchen, the pots, pans and utensils that she used for cooking foods for their lunch as well as the dishes they used for eating lunch.

 

While Yonghwa quietly sat on the couch, watching random programs on their TV on the living room.

 

After Seohyun was done, she took a glass of water and gazed over at Yonghwa on their living room and she let out a quiet sigh.

 

She wondered...how would things be if she confessed to him?

 

She wanted to tell him that she loved him so badly…but how?

 

Actually, she was scared…they might back to their old relationship the bickering and fighting thing…and the thought of him back to his old self…you know…being Jerky…his cold response and rejection really scared her, just thinking about it.

 

'Ahhh! Cham! I'll do it...definitely no matter what… I have to at least tell him... It was better than keeping it to myself and holding in all my life…' She thought while sighing.

 

 

Little did she know…Yonghwa glanced back slightly at her and narrowed his eyes when he just saw her standing there, seeming to be in deep thought?

 

‘What’s happening to her?  What was she thinking about? Is she that bored already?’ He thought.

 

He stood up, grabbed his keys on the coffee table and walked over to her.

 

Seohyun was taken by surprise when she saw him coming towards her and reached out his keys to her.

 

"Here. Go out." He said bluntly.

 

"What?" Seohyun surprised and blinked.

 

"You usually ask me if you could go out on the weekends anyway, so now I allowed you…just go out." Yonghwa told her.

 

"Hmm...but-" Seohyun said and was cut by Yonghwa.

 

"It's better if you go out with your friends once in a while and get used to having your life back. Just don’t come back too late okay?" Yonghwa told her and gently tossed the keys to her.

 

Seohyun caught them and grasped them gently in her hand.

 

This was the first time that he had ever let her go out without her asking.

 

"Are you sure you want me to go out alone and drive your car? But what about you you’re not going out anywhere?” She said without thinking.

 

“Of course…I already thought you how to drive right? You’ll used to drive your company car and you got your license now…so it’s okay. Just use and enjoy it…but please just be extra careful on the road okay? And as for me…well, I was just planning to stay home…and sleep all I want. I just want to rest.” Yonghwa told her.

 

“Ah okay…deh, I will then…thank you.” Seohyun told him and went straight to their bathroom.

 

Yonghwa turned around and went to sit back down on the couch.

 

The only reason why he did that was because he didn't want to bore her anymore.

 

He knows she has also her own life.

 

He knows she also needs to spend some time alone…with her friends and just be with herself. 

 

 

After a while, she saw her coming towards him and told him that she was ready to go out.

 

He just smiled and said yes to her….and he heard the door open and close.

 

...that would be the exact sound when she leaves.

 

And she left him home...alone.

 

 

Seohyun closed the door behind her and stared at the ground sadly.

 

‘I guess he’s right...I should get used to having my old life back, then...I need some space too…I also have my own life…even if I’m married…’ She thought.

 

Honestly, she couldn't even imagine life without Yonghwa anymore.

 

She couldn't imagine being with anyone else but him.

 

No, she only wants him and him alone, and she only wants to spend the rest of her days with him, alone.

 

But of course, she’s not so sure if that would be happen to them in the future.

 

Who knows…In the near future...they wouldn't be together anymore.

 

That’s not impossible for them to happen…especially on their marriage…which has no love in it…because it was only a forced married in the first place.

 

She sighed heavily.

 

She ignored that awful heartache, shook her head and walked over to the car.

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul

 

Yoona’s House

 

Minutes later…

 

 

Seohyun decided to go over to Yoona's place.

 

The only close friend she got in Seoul, except for Gui-gui who is not currently available for she had some work to do.

 

'Hopefully she's not out anywhere...' She thought as she climbed the stairs to Yoona's room.

 

Seohyun knocked lightly and then waited. No one answered. She knocked again, and this time, the door creaked open.

 

"Seohyun!" Yoona popped out and smiled happily.

 

"Hi! Did I interrupt or disturb you?" Seohyun asked her and smiled back.

 

“Aneyo…it’s okay…I was just watching TV…I’m glad you came because I’m so bored you know…please come in…make yourself at home.” Yoona replied as she let her in.

 

She slipped off her shoes and put her keys in her pocket.

 

"Why are you here especially it’s Sunday, what about your husband?" Yoona asked as she led her into the living room.

 

"Ah...he was at home resting...actually…Yonghwa told me to go out." Seohyun shrugged.

 

"Oh! Jinjia? Wae? By the way, do you want anything to drink?" Yoona asked her.

 

"Oh, just a glass of cold water will do…thank you." Seohyun replied.

 

"So, he was the one who let you go out today?" Yoona asked her again, while handling her cold glass of water.

 

Seohyun nodded again.

 

"Maybe he thought that I was bored or I need space and time alone for myself-" Seohyun explains.

 

"It's fine, Yoona. I agreed to it." Seohyun added.

 

Yoona just stared at her like she was crazy.

 

"But...I thought you said you loved him. Did you already told him or confess your feelings to him?" Yoona curiously asked.

 

Seohyun's looked down.

 

"I do want. But I don’t know how? I don’t have enough courage to tell him that now? And I’m so afraid if I tell him right away, maybe we would be back to old times…you know bickering and fighting unendingly…and what if he doesn't feel the same? I don’t know…I just want my act will be better for both of us. But honestly, lately I always thought that maybe in the near future he will thought of leaving me and find his own life and happiness too…I don’t know how will I face that really…it’s so hurt just thinking of it…" Seohyun said sadly.

 

Yoona quickly sat next to her and gave her a hug.

 

"Ohhh...My poor Seohyun! Will you be ok, though? But I thought you should at least tell him how you feel...you know, so you won't regret anything. Who knows…he feels the same way too…there’s still hope you know…" Yoona comforted her.

 

"Deh. I was planning to do that. It's kind of embarrassing and all, but I feel like I should tell him, too." Seohyun agreed.

 

"That's good then. Good luck. So, what would you like us to do now? Do you want to just spend the day here, then? I have tons of movies we could watch, and I have popcorn too." Yoona happily told her.

 

Seohyun made a faint smile.

 

"Deh, sure. I want to get my mind relax and refresh too." Seohyun told Yoona.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Sangdodong

 

Yongseo Home…

 

Yonghwa lay comfortably on the couch, staring up at the ceiling.

 

He should really tell her how he feels before she would divert her attention to her increasing fan boys at work or worst she would think of divorcing him.

 

He thought of confessing to her. No matter how nerve-wrecking it was, he didn't want to have any regrets.

 

But he just didn't know how and when he should tell her. In fact it’s his first time to confess really to a girl…literally…because all his life…he don’t need to do that anymore…for girls used to confess to him first.

 

He wasn't exactly the romantic type, so he couldn't possibly bring up the mood to confess his love for her.

 

‘Aish! Why is it so hard just to say those three words?’ Yonghwa sighed.

 

He keeps on thinking what and how to do his confession…without being over acting…or cheesy…or embarrassing…or end up hilarious.

 

Should he plan a romantic dinner, just for the two of them? Or should they go out to the movies?  Or should they go to the romantic place like park, riverside or seaside? Or should they go on a small trip together?

 

He knew he definitely wanted to go on some sort of a date with her before. Maybe if he planned out the perfect date, he'll be able to find the right timing to tell her.

 

‘Aish! What and how will I do it?’ He seriously thought.

         

He was quickly got out of his thoughts when his phone started ringing.

 

He took it out of his pocket and answered.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Yonghwa asked the other line.

 

"Sir Yonghwa?" A girl on the other line asked.

 

Yonghwa realized it was their secretary from their company. Her name is Shin Jimin.

 

"Oh...deh, Jimin?  Why you suddenly called? Is there anything wrong at work?" Yonghwa straightly asked her.

 

"No, Sir. I just have some message to convey. The committee, board members and our co-employess had decided that we want to congratulate you for your outstanding and hard work for the company this year. Because of you the company become fast well known and increases its income…which made an increase to the employee’s salary as well."  Jimin said.

 

Yonghwa narrowed his eyes. That was so random.

 

"Congratulate me, Jinjia?" He asked.

 

"Deh. We will be holding a party for you. Although you are new and young, you have done an excellent job in getting this company to the top, so Mr. Han, the board members and the employees want to do something special for you. The initial details of the party will be still a secret, but I'm just telling the exact date, time and location. It’s on Friday, seven in the evening, in our company’s social hall." Jimin explained.

 

"But...why so sudden? I mean do you really need to do that? I mean simple thank you is enough for me…so there’s no need for that thing." He asked again.

 

"Sir, Mr. Han as the CEO and president of the company just wants to show you his gratitude for choosing his company and for showing and sharing your great talents to his company. And oh he said you must, also, bring your wife with you...it'll be a great party…with lots of foods, drinks, cool music and a dance party, so many of our workers will bring their wives and husbands, too. Besides, everyone wants to see you and your wife together." Jimin added.

 

Well, that part was true. He hasn't brought Seohyun to the company since he started working there…only Joon saw her…accidentally when he’s drunk and helped him to go home.

 

And to be honest...it wasn't actually a bad idea. He missed attending party too…even if he didn’t like it actually.

 

He secretly smiled upon realizing…a party and a dance with Seohyun? Maybe he could anticipate that as a moment to confess to her...yes, it would be a perfect opportunity.

 

“Sir, am I going to tell Boss Han than you and your wife will attend the party on Friday?” Jimin asked again.

 

“Oh, okay...we’ll go then. Thank you." Yonghwa replied before hanging up.

 

It was surprising that his company would want to do a special party just for him, but he was happy that they actually wanted to show their gratitude to him and they appreciated all his effort and his work to that extent.

 

And it would be a great opportunity or help a little to make things easier if he was going to tell Seohyun his feelings.

 

‘Hmm…I think fate really works on me too…’ He smilingly thought.

 

 

 

Back to Yoona’s house…

 

After hours of chatting, laughing, teasing …Seohyun ended up falling asleep after three movies.

 

Yoona got up and cleaned the popcorn before walking over to the closet to grab a blanket.

 

‘I guess she could just spend the night here...she's so worn out...’ Yoona sighed as she gently laid the blanket on Seohyun.

 

‘Ah, I hope Yonghwa won't get too worried. But then again, I should call him and inform him too, right?’ She thought and shrugged and glanced down at Seohyun while searching her phone.

 

"But where’s her phone? It’s not even in her pocket and her bag? Did she forget it?” Yoona thought while still searching Seohyun’s phone.

 

Yoona begun to search inside her bag…but she didn’t find any phone in it, only compact powder, lip gloss, and wallet. 

 

But she keeps on searching…until she noticed a small notebook on it.

 

She got it and opened it…there she saw a phone number written on its first page…but no name written just a phone number.

 

‘Ahhh…this would be Yonghwa’s number…right I should call this number then…so he will not get too worried about his wife…’ Yoona thought.

 

 

Yoona, quickly grabbed her cell phone on her pocket, and quickly dialed the number, she waits until she hears the other line pick-up the phone.

 

Upon hearing, the person on the other line pick up the phone, she immediately talked.

 

“Y-yoboseyo? I’m sorry because I’m not so sure about this number…so please may I know who’s on the line please?” Yoona wondering asked the other line politely.

 

“Oh, Jinjia? You’re not so sure huh?  When you got already my number huh? Oh, okay I will play your game…I’m bored just lying with just my boxers on my bed anyway….” The person on the other line replied on his husky y tone.

 

Yoona, gulped, shocked and even scared. (Omo!)

 

“Then w-who i-is t-this?” Yoona’s stuttered while she’s still scared.

 

“Well, this is the greatest and handsomest guy… whose dimple smile and killer stare turns your knees soften like jello and makes some butterflies flies in your stomach. I am your absolute ideal and dream guy. Yes, it’s me you’re one and only Jonghyun…How’s that are you enjoying this game already…did I turned you on? Would you like to try me now huh? ” Said the voice on the other lines, again on his husky and ily tone.

 

“W-what d-did you just say?!? Yah! ert! I don’t know and I don’t understand why my friend Seohyun got and kept your number…but I’m not one of those flirty girls that you seem to talk to…I just dialed your number hoping that you’re my friend’s husband so I can inform him she’s here…Oh, gosh! Why am I talking to you in the first place…next time…watch out first before you talked?  You freaking ert!” Yoona angrily yelled out and hang up instantly without knowing it.

 

Jonghyun had frozen upon hearing Yoona’s replied.

 

“Omo! Omo! Oh my my my! What did I do?” Jonghyun said upon he realized what he had just done. (Hahaha!)

 

“Oh! ottoke…ottoke…Ahhhhh…” Jonghyun repeatedly said out of his embarrassment.

 

While Yoona shook her head…she can’t believe that she just talked to a ert.

 

“Aish! That ert! What did he think of me? Like his easy to get flirty women? In your dreams! Jonghyun huh? What a freaking ert name! Tch!” She angrily thought.

 

Then she glanced at Seohyun whose still sleeping soundly on the couch…

 

‘Sorry, Seohyun… I think…I can’t inform Yonghwa tonight…well, I just hope everything goes ok for you, tomorrow. You deserve to be happy my dear friend." Yoona thought and sigh.

 

 

 

Back to Yongseo’s home…

 

Yonghwa couldn't sleep all night.

She didn't even come home. It worried him to no end, and he honestly wanted to call to check up on her, but he was responsible for telling her to go out in the first place.

'I hope she's ok...she's probably just sleeping over at Yoona’s house. But she should call me at least.' Yonghwa thought and reassured himself.

If he was going to be this paranoid with her gone for only one night, he didn't know how he would bear it if she left for good, in case she’ll left him in the future.

He glanced at the clock and sighed, realizing it was already four in the morning.

'How did I even stay up this long?' He thought shook his head and sat up. He was sure he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, so he ended up going to their kitchen to get a drink of water.

Yonghwa set the cup down in the sink after he was done and ran his fingers through his hair.

'She should be here in a few hours. So, I don't need to worry...please…God make her safe…and make her come home to me now…jebal…' He quietly prays hard, but what the hell, he was really bothered by it.

He reached in his pocket to get his cell phone, but hesitated. It wouldn't make any sense if he called her to come home if he was the one who told her to go out.

‘Aish! What will I do now?’ He thought and walked over to the couch. He sat down and turned the TV on...he'll be going to work in two hours anyway, so he decided to just kill some time and wait to see if Seohyun’s gets home.

 

 

‘Aish! That’s it! If she doesn't come before I go to work...then...I'll call her or I should search for her….’ He annoyingly thought.

 

 

 

Bact to Yoona’s House…

 

Seohyun's eyes fluttered open. She was a bit confused when she didn't recognize her surroundings, but then remembered she was at Yoona's place.

 

‘Omo! It’s already morning…Ah, I fell asleep? Oh gosh! I didn’t go home last night? Oh! Gosh…Yonghwa probably got worried and mad.’  Seohyun told herself and she gasped and quickly stood up.

 

‘Yonghwa's going to be mad!’ She looked over at the clock and she still had at least an hour and half before Yonghwa and her went to work.

 

‘Aish, why didn't Yoona wake me up? I must go…I just text her later…’ She murmured hesitantly and got her stuff before running out the apartment without saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter