Yongseo Little Family Begun...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

Going Home…

 

And so three days had past after the twin was born and after everything continued to run smoothly for mother and the twin. 

 

At last Seohyun and her newly born twin were finally free to go home.

 

And on their way home…

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun both sat in the back of the car that their parents sent to fetch them, and their newly born babies lying peacefully in both of their arms…Jae in Yonghwa’s arms while Hanna in Seohyun’s arms.

 

"Babe, they’re both so cute and beautiful..." Seohyun said as she was looking down into their babies face.

 

"Of course they’re Jung’s…our children!" Yonghwa boasted proudly. He leaned forward slightly and kissed Seohyun on the cheek.

 

"But you know Babe, I am so proud of you, I can't even begin to imagine what you went through!" Yonghwa told her as he kissed her forehead.

 

Seohyun chuckled a little.

 

"Oh, it was so painful…but it wasn't that bad really...especially, when I saw these two cuties…" Seohyun said as she Hana’s forehead with the back of her finger.

 

"Ahh, really, but how come the screaming going on that day would tell otherwise…seriously, what that ‘y jerk’ and ‘not going to make love again’…thing? I hear it all you know…" Yonghwa said smirking playfully on her.

 

Seohyun blushed upon remembering what she had said loudly while she’s in her painful labor…but then she managed to laugh at this.

 

"Oh, that?  Well, I just said that…to lessen my pain…you know…I didn’t know what I’m saying then…just can’t control it...it all came out naturally…" Seohyun told him.

 

Yonghwa frowned a little.

 

"But you don’t mean that do you? I mean the ‘never have again’ at all that? Huh Babe?"  Yonghwa asked her again.

 

"Well, I don’t know…it’s just that…it was so painful experienced…so…" Seohyun said, looking down into their babies face.

 

"Ahhh…Babe!” Yonghwa whined and almost yelled out.

 

Seohyun shook her head and laughed at him.

 

"Ssshhh…Ahrasso…ahrasso…just kidding you know…and lower you voice please, the driver might hear us…so, embarrassing." Seohyun smilingly told him in her low tone.

 

Yonghwa after hearing this he smiled up at Seohyun and chuckled slightly.

 

"I love you...Babe." Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun’s ear while placing his lips over hers and kissing her gently.

 

"I love you too... " Seohyun whispered back while giving him a sweet smile.

 

And maybe because of tiredness and lack of sleep for almost four days now...Seohyun fell asleep unconsciously.  Yonghwa help her head with his other free hand to lean comfortably on his shoulder to make her more comfortable and for her to sleep a little more, for he knows she was so tired this past few days and a little time of napping will help to regain her strength.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at Jung’s Mansion…

 

Se Ah and So Roo was excitedly waiting back at their house, watching TV in their living room.  As soon as they heard the car that fetch Seohyun and Yonghwa…Both Se Ah and So Roo came through the door, excitedly came over to them.

 

"Welcome home our dearest Jae and Hana!" Se Ah and So Roo exclaimed in unison.

 

"Oohh, they’re really so beautiful..." Se Ah said excitedly.

 

“But of course they’re Jung’s, my grandchildren that’s why!” So Roo said proudly.

 

“Oh-oh! It seems someone say that a while ago too…” Seohyun said jokingly while looking at Yonghwa.

 

“Indeed! Truly like father like son!”  Se Ah added as she sense Seohyun’s joke.

 

Which made everybody laugh then continue looking at the new born twin.

 

There was a small silence as everybody stared admiringly at little Jae and Hana.

 

Then So Roo suddenly had a thought.

 

"Yonghwa-yah, Seohyun-nah… are you going to raise the babies in this house, or you had plans on going back to Seoul…or are you two planning to get your own place?”  So Roo suddenly asked them.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun looked at each other, smiling a little, and then held each other’s hands. They had already decided before the twin born. If they were going to raise a baby and start a new life together, they would also need a fresh new home.

 

"Hmmm, Aboeji, Omoni...Actually, we already had plans before the babies born…. That we will be going to just stay here in Busan for good…because we want to raise our children here, the very same way and environment that you, our parents raised us. I want to build my own architectural design company here.  And Seohyun decided to be hands-on on our babies for a while, two or three years before she’ll work again. And we decided to start from scratch; with no helpers around us…we had tried that in Seoul, so we think we can do this again here. We will be going to tell you both first…but then Seohyun went into labor…so, we didn’t have the chance to tell you. But it is alright if we move out, right? I mean, I just think we need on our own now. I mean, this is for real - Seohyun and I are going to start a new life together now...our very own family." Yonghwa explains to his parents.

 

So Roo looked down at the floor for a second or two…as if he was thinking hard.

 

"Ahrasso. I understand…" So Roo said slowly, acting sad.

 

“Deh, we understand…”  Se Ah added, in her low tone, acting sad too.

 

Then, So Roo pulled out a pair of keys from his pocket and dangled them out in front of Yonghwa.

 

"Which is why I already got you guys a brand new house!" So Roo said louder, surprising the two of them.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun's shocked and gaped.

 

"Aboeji, Omoni!  You actually bought us a new house?! Wow!" Yonghwa exclaimed and smiled.

 

"Yah! We're the Jung’s, it’s not like we can't afford it!"  So Roo said with a chuckle.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun’s nodded and smiled at him.

 

"Well, it’s just a small one though…but I’m sure it will  perfectly fit to be your first house! Oh it’s really cute as these two bundles of joys! Plus it’s just near here few blocks away…" Se Ah excitedly said to them.

 

At that moment Seohyun, not bothering to restrain herself, ran forward and threw her arms around to Se Ah and So Roo, and hugged them warmly.

 

"Thank you! Aboeji, Omoni! Really, thank you so much!" She exclaimed.

 

Both Se Ah and So Roo smiled at her.

 

"Ahhh that’s nothing no big deal!" So Roo replies to her.

 

Seohyun stepped back, her eyes tearing up a little.

 

So Roo put his arm around her.

 

"Oh, Seohyun, It's not as if you don't deserve it. You and Yonghwa were always good children to us…so you two really deserved it!" So Roo smilingly told her.

 

Yonghwa smiled at his father.

 

"Ah! And you want to know the best part?" Se Ah excitedly said.

 

"The house is already fully furnished just ready to use!" She added.

 

"Jinjia?!" Yonghwa and Seohyun exclaimed in unison.

 

"Of course! You had your twin now…so that removes basically all the stress of moving!" Se Ah smilingly told them.

 

"Oh, Hyun, I’m sure we're going to be so happy in our new home..." Yonghwa said, turning to Seohyun and wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

"Yeah, I actually can't wait...I’m so excited to see it…" Seohyun said, wrapping her arms back around him.

 

The two then couldn’t help but give each other in a deep, passionate kiss, Yonghwa closing his eyes, his hand running through her hair. Seohyun's hands rubbed up and down his back, pulling him ever further into the kiss.  As if they were alone and no one with them…

 

So Roo and Se Ah blush a little, as they saw the bold intimacy of the couple. They’re not so used to see them like that…instead they’re so used to see them bickering, pouting and fighting with each other…like they were on their younger years.

 

"Ahem! It seems like, we'll have to leave you two then..."  They said in unison.

 

Which made Seohyun and Yonghwa back to their senses and blushed in embarrassment doing PDA in front of their parents.

 

 

Yongseo New House

 

 

Later on that day…

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun both cleared their clothes away and into suitcases, ready to move into their new house, which was just about ten minutes driving away.

 

Though Se Ah and So Roo had to admit they were just a little sad to see their son go who they'd live with his whole life. But they knew they need to be alone, to start fresh with the new family of their own.

 

Dumping their belongings into the car and taking the babies in the carriers, they drove off away from the house.

 

Finally, after driving through the directions that their parents had given them, they pulled up outside their new house.

 

Seohyun begun to look around the house, it was a newly built two story house, painted in pure white, with red rooftop.  It has a beautiful garden, with a colorful koi pond, a beautiful landscape and lots of beautiful blooming flowers and very green grass.  And there’s also a small playground which she find it so cute, and the garage is so spacious too.

 

Then they proceeded to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter