Confessions & Revelations?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

Sangdodong

 

Yongseo home…

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun caught in the act while teasing each other intimately in their living room, by their family and friends who were giving them an unexpected visit to their house.

 

Of course being on that situation…the couples were both shocked, speechless and embarrassed upon seeing their friends and family standing on their door.

 

When everybody…stepped in to their house and comfortably found their seats…greetings, conversation and teasing starts…

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa were seating together in front of their family and friends…as if they were on the court…ready for their interrogation.

 

‘Oh my gosh! How am I going to react on this kind of situation? Ottoke? Ottoke?’ Seohyun’s thought while looking down hiding her blushing and embarrassed face.

 

‘Oh gosh! Now here comes the start of the humiliation. Aish!’ Yonghwa thought, while trying his best to remain and maintain his coolness…to hide his embarrassment.

 

Silence…

 

 

Observation…

 

 

Silence…

 

 

Observation…

 

 

Until Jungshin…started to breaks the silence…and spoke…

 

"So, you two are this serious already?" Jungshin asked innocently as he flashed them a toothy grin.

 

"Ohhh sweet!" Hongki and Mina both exclaimed, waving at Seohyun and Yonghwa who was still on their awkward and embarrassed faces.

 

Suzy shyly waved at her best friend, Seohyun, while sitting beside her boyfriend Minhyuk.

 

"Oh…I’m so happy for the two of you...I missed you, Seohyun..." Suzy told Seohyun.

 

“I’m so happy for both you! Seohyun…Bro…and nice to see you two again…” Minhyuk greeted them with his famous eyes smile.

 

While Jonghyun just waved on Seohyun and Yonghwa and gave them his killer dimples smile.

 

Finally Seohyun and Yonghwa got back to their senses and started to talked back…

 

"Yah! How come you were all here together? And why didn’t you even call or text us before you came…" Seohyun asked them.

 

“Deh…deh…look we didn’t even had chance to fetch you all and prepare and cook foods for you guys…” Yonghwa added.

 

“Well, no problem…we just want to give you two… a surprised visit you know…but then, it ended up we were the one who got surprised by your ‘moments’…” Hongki playfully said.

 

“Yay! Moments?"  Mina giggly repeated.

 

“Hmm…Hugging moment?” Suzy teasingly said.

 

“Ehem! Kissing moment?” Minhyuk added mischievously.

 

“Oh-oh! And the…bathing …moment?!” Junshin butted in.

 

"Are you two, a real husband and wife now?" Jonghyun suddenly asked Seohyun and Yonghwa seriously.

 

“Yah! We’re not…bathing …we’re just teasing each other…” Yonghwa and Seohyun yelled out in unison, blushing.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun looked away, but neither of them was trying to do anything to pull their hands apart. Yes, because of their unexpected situation…they even forgot that they were still holding each other hands until now. (Hmmnn...hehe!)

 

Seohyun unexpectedly slid her hand into his and clasped them together.

 

Still blushing furiously, she faced Jonghyun and smiled.

 

"I…I…ahhh… d-don't know about h-him, b-but I'm really in l-love with him. H-he’s a perfect one for me.”  Seohyun stuttered, shyly and nervously said naturally…almost inaudible.

 

Yonghwa was blushing madly, his stomach flipping, he reluctantly pulled his hand away.

 

“Of course…I…ahhh…hmm…I-I've fallen in l-love with h-her too… and if s-she ever wonder why, I ahh…d-don't know what I'll say, b-but I'll never stop loving h-her, each and every day.” Yonghwa gently said…all his words were naturally just came up straight from his lips.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa…couldn’t believe they said that to each other… for them today… was so awkward, embarrassing and they were extremely unstoppably blushing….

 

Jonghyun smirked at the couple.

 

"Hmnn you know what? You two both looked sooo cute blushing." He added.

 

Which made everybody giggles and laugh hysterically.

 

“Yah! Let’s stop this…let’s just eat first what’s in our kitchen…”  Seohyun exclaimed, unknowingly she was smiling too happily, and too joyously.

 

“Oh, I bought some foods earlier…I put them all in the fridge…” Yonghwa told Seohyun.

 

“Okay…you boys…just wait…we will prepare our breakfast now…okay?” Seohyun smilingly told the boys.

 

“Alright!” Boys said in unison…

 

And girls, went straight to the kitchen….

 

While the boys remained in the living room…started to play some music randomly…and chatting unendingly.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Yongseo Kitchen…

 

Girls found some fresh fruits, eggs, bacon and ham on the fridge…and their leftover cooked rice.

 

Seeing this ingredients…Seohyun, decided to cook egg, ham and veggies omelet and egg fried rice for them…

 

Mina prepares their drinks, coffee and orange juice.

 

“Wow! Seohyun…can’t believe you know how to cook now…you even had a nice and cozy home…you really learned to be a good housewife now huh?  You even surpassed me…when I already practicing to become one for like years now…Aboeji and Omoni will surely be happy and proud if they see you like this Seohyun…” Mina told her, while watching her cooking her dishes.

 

“Mina Noona’s right…just when and how did you learn that?” Suzy added.

 

“Well, all because of Yonghwa…he just set me a good example of a good husband…so I had no choice but to be a good housewife too and so I just followed his example…he always bought me some cook books and good housekeeping books..and I made an effort to watch everything about cooking and housekeeping on the TV and on the net…and that’s where I started to learn…little by little...” Seohyun explained.

 

“Wow! You two really made for each other…growing and maturing up together dearly…” Mina giggles.

 

“Ahhh…I’m so envy…I want to become a housewife too…as in now …If Minhyuk Oppa dares to propose to me now…I abruptly say yes to him…or should I just propose to him instead?” Suzy giggles too.

 

The girls laughed heartedly.

 

"Yah, Seohyun are you faking that smile or did something amazing happening for you two these day huh?"  Suzy asked seriously as she leaned her head on her open palm of her arm resting on the dining table, arranging the plates, spoons and forks, and then she begun cutting some fresh fruits for their desserts.

 

“Deh, you really looked blissful now…and that even made you looked more beautiful and radiant…just like the newly married woman who just came back from her honeymoon…” Mina added while making some coffee and orange juice for them…and giggles much.

 

Seohyun laughed heartedly.

 

"Oh, I think…I take the second statement." She said casually, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

 

Mina and Suzy…Immediately came to the conclusion.

 

"Omo!!! Don’t tell me…you two were also did that…‘thing’ (Suzy referred to ‘love making’ or commonly called ‘’ …) already?"  Suzy and Mina shouted loudly, making the boys turn to look at them applauding and cheering loudly.

 

It's like they have waited for that moment their whole life...

 

Seohyun shook her head.

 

"No! Aish! Since when did you become that ert huh Suzy?…No…I was just happy because we treated each other much better now…than before…I mean we’re not fighting and bickering much now…."  Mina and Suzy's excited eyes became dull and they pouted.

 

"Oh." Seohyun shook her head and smiled at her friends, yawning and stretching herself

 

"But..." She started, yawning a second time.

 

"We did kiss…though…and a lot." Seohyun added casually and almost happily.

 

Mina and Suzy eyes went wide opened.  The two of them stared at Seohyun in disbelief.

 

"Jinjia?" Suzy excitedly said.

 

"Jeongmal?" Mina happily squeaked.

 

Seohyun just nodded happily…while touching her lips.

 

"Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh.  Ohmygosh.  Ohmygo-" Suzy said excitedly.

 

Because she really wants Yonghwa and Seohyun to end up and be together forever… since they were young. So for her it was like a childhood dream come true! (Eh…Yongseo shipper. Hehe!)

 

"Yah! Stop that already. It’s so embarrassing." Seohyun exclaimed, laughing at her friend's outburst.

 

 

They all laughed and both Mina and Suzy gave Seohyun a hug.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Yonghseo living room…

 

 

Boys, chuckles as they heard the girls screaming on the kitchen….

 

“What’s with them? They were like teen-agers giggling happily, as if seeing their dream boy…like high school stuff...” Minhyuk asked upon hearing the girls screaming at the kitchen.

 

“Aish…girl talks and  things…you know…” Jungshin replied.

 

“But…you know what?  I think…Seohyun…looked much happier, radiant and even more beautiful these days…why is that? What did you do to our beloved princess huh Yong Seobang?” Hongki asked looking straight to Yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter