Jungshin's 3-in-1...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Busan

 

Minhyuk and Suzy House

 

It was a beautiful but frozen morning…

 

Sooyoung was visiting Suzy and their baby at their house, after her out-of-town assignment for two months.

 

She’s so excited for it’s the first time to see them especially the baby, who happened to be her god-daughter too.

 

“Ohhh, she’s so cute, soooo pretty!” Sooyoung exclaimed upon seeing the newly baby sleeping on her crib.

 

“Wow! She has your fair and smooth skin too…” Sooyoung added.

 

“That’s why she’s pretty.” Suzy replied and smiled at her.

 

“Deh, that’s true…but I guess Minhyuk’s more than happy now that he had his beautiful baby girl.” Sooyoung said as she smiled back.

 

Suzy laughed as she heard what Sooyoung said.

 

“You know before I gave birth, he treated me as if I made up of glass, so fragile, he never wants me to do anything or lift anything, instead he just wants me to eat, sit and lied down all day all night…ahhh…so boring…so annoying…” Suzy complained.

 

It was then Minhyuk came in to their room…

 

“Uhmn, yah, I heard that…and I was just trying to protect you and my baby….you know…” Minhyuk replies as she scooped their newly awake baby.

 

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…” Suzy told him.

 

Sooyoung just smiled at them.

 

"Now, that she’s awake…I think she really looks like you Minhyukkie…but the smooth and fair skin of her no doubt it’s from Suzy…perfect!” Sooyoung told them as she watched Minhyuk and their baby.

 

“But of course!” Minhyuk and Suzy in unison and proudly.

 

Sooyoung just shook her head and laughed at them, until he heard Minhyuk asking her.

 

“Alright…alright…enough of us…let’s change topic now…so, how are things with you and Jungshinnie?” Minhyuk suddenly asked.

 

“Well, same, same, and same…nothing new, nothing changes…” Sooyoung said as she sighed.

 

Minhyuk and Suzy looked at each other.

 

"What? You mean he did not say or promise anything to you until now?” Minhyuk wondered.

 

“And you two are not yet official…as in you two still in a complicated status?” Suzy added.

 

Sooyoung just shrugged and gave them a bitter smile.

 

"Well, you know…Jungshin…maybe just don’t want to be in a serious relationship yet…or getting married…maybe he just want to be free forever.” Sooyoung said sadly.

 

Minhyuk and Suzy looked at each other again as they shook their heads.

 

“Aish! Jinjia that long-legged prankster! It’s been almost four years and yet he doesn’t have any nerve until now? I mean you can be like that forever you know…Hmp! That’s it I should wake him up as soon as possible!” Minhyuk said firmly.

 

Suzy glared at him.

 

"Yah! Don’t do that…he should realize that by himself…not by forced..so stay out of it, okay?” Suzy told Minhyuk.

 

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…I got it and I won’t do that anymore…and you two just continue talking while me and my baby will going to play outside…” Minhyuk said as he held their baby in his arms doing some baby talks and went out.

 

Sooyoung giggled as soon as Minhyuk left their room…she found him so cute and funny while doing baby talking to their baby.

 

She can’t help but feel a little bit jealous on her part…she wants to be happy, loved and contented like Seohyun, Yoona and Suzy…she also wants to be on their shoes. She’s tired of living alone in her apartment. She also wants to have her own home, be married, become a wife and a mother…she also wants to have her own family…soon? But how can she do that alone? Of course she needs husband to do that…

 

Gosh! He can’t buy husband can she? How much it cost?"

 

Hehehe.

 

"Yah! Yah! Are you spacing out? What are you thinking so deep when you don’t even hear what I’m saying huh?” Suzy told her as she gently hit her shoulder.

 

“Oh! Sorry…I-I just thought of something…” Sooyoung replies as she got back on her senses.

 

"But seriously, you and Oppa didn’t have any relationship yet? I mean you were doing what boyfriend-girlfriend thing for years now…and yet he doesn’t ask you yet at least to be her girlfriend? How about married did you two not really talk about that yet not even once? Aish! Oppa jinjia!” Suzy said as she shook her head.

 

Sooyoung shrugged again.

 

"No…and you know…its a bit awkward talking about labeling our relationship…more about marriage. I don’t think I will be the one who will ask first…I mean I don’t really want to be seen or called clingy or something if I mention it first…hello, I’m a girl you know…” Sooyoung replies crossing her arms.

 

Suzy shook her head.

 

"I understand that…but maybe Oppa isn’t going to think on its own…maybe he will realize it if you give him a little push…I know you love him and I know he do too, otherwise he will never waste his almost four years time dating and knowing you... and you know what? I want you to be with Oppa more than anyone else…I want you to be his wife, my sister in law. So, please just give him a little more time and help him realize huh?” Suzy gently told her as she holds her hand.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

"Thank you for telling me that…don’t worry I'll think about it.” Sooyoung replies at her.

 

 

And with that Sooyoung went home, thinking, still thinking about what Suzy had told her.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seo’s Mansion

 

Meanwhile, Jungshin went to Seo’s mansion to see Jonghyun and Yoona, he just wants to congratulate them for their upcoming new member of their family…their upcoming second baby.

 

Jungshin sighed as he saw Jonghyun and Yoona sitting closely together while hugging and kissing each other’s hand, cheeks and forehead.

 

While, Collin was just busy watching his favorite cartoon on the TV…he was sitting down in front of his parents…not minding what they’re doing…he just so hook on his favorite show.

 

“Yah! Will you stop doing some PDA (Public Display of Affection) in front of your so young son!” Jungshin yelled out playfully as he walked towards them and sat across them.

 

Jonghyun and Yoona startled as they looked at him.

 

"H-hello…we didn’t see you coming…” Yoona greeted him.

 

"Whoa! What are you, a flash lightning? You’re so fast…long legged prankster!” Jonghyun playfully said to him.

 

Before Jungshin give his reply…he heard a little hyper voice coming towards him.

 

"Uncle Shinnie!” Collin exclaimed as he stood up to greet and gave Jungshin a hug.

 

"Hey, buddy…. Here, I have something for you…your favorite Krispy Crème Donut, fresh and soooo crispy!” Jungshin smilingly said to the little boy.

 

“Wow! Yey, yey…my favorite! Thank you Uncle Shinnie you’re the best!” Collin exclaimed as he hugged him and gave his toothy smile.

 

“You’re welcome buddy…” Jungshin smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

 

“Uh-oh…I should share these to Mommy and Daddy…and oh…to my Jae Oppa and Hana Noona too…deh deh I should give them later…” Collin said as he opened the box of donuts.

 

Jonghyun and Yoona smiled at their son…they were so happy to his natural generosity.

 

"It’s okay buddy…I will give them too later…so, just enjoy them all okay?” Jungshin told the little boy as he nodded at him.

 

Then he looked at Jonghyun and Yoona.

 

“Hey, congrats! I heard you’ll going to have an addition to your family…so how are you Yoona, how far are you now?” Jungshin told the couple in front of him.

 

“Thank you…I’m fine…I’m on my five weeks now…” Yoona smiled at him.

 

“Oh, I see…how about you…you did not faint again, are you?” Jungshin playfully asked Jonghyun.

 

"Yah! Of course not!” Jonghyun almost yelled out but stop when they heard Collin butted in.

 

“Hey, hey, Uncle Shinnie…do you know that Daddy and Mommy were good at planting? Daddy’s seeds were so cool…and Mommy so cool too in taking care of those seeds so they become plant and soon a boy or boy like me…I’m a plant then too you know…but now I’m a boy…and I’m going to be a cool Oppa soon! When plant in Mommy’s tummy became baby…how about you do you have a seed like Daddy’s too? Do you how to plant seeds too? Uh-oh, you must need a partner first, like Mommy before you can do that.” Collin innocently asked him.

 

Jonghyun, Yoona and Jungshin gaped upon hearing Collin’s statement.

 

‘Ohhhh Gosh! So embarrassing!’ Yoona thought.

 

'Aish! This kid…why is he so smart like that!’ Jonghyun thought.

 

'Aish! These two pabos…why did they told their son that he’s a plant before? Can’t they just tell him that he’s a kitten or a puppy or a piglet before…at least those are cute, right?’ Jungshin thought.

 

Hahahaha

 

“Ahm…C-Collin…c-come and help me to make some snacks for Uncle Shinnie…” Yoona said as she got back on her senses first.

 

“Okay…see, you later Uncle Shinnie!” Collin said to him.

 

"Oh, okay buddy later…” Jungshin replied.

 

Then the mother and son went straight to their kitchen. While Jonghyun and Jungshin left in their living room.

 

"So, seed...oh, ahhh, I mean…Jonghyunnie…did you really told Collin that he’s a plant before? Why is that?” Jungshin confusingly asked.

 

"Tch! It’s because one day he suddenly asked us…if where do baby come from. And we didn’t know how to answer him then…because he’s too young…so, we ended up telling him about the seeds and plants. But of course, that was just for now…we’ll going to explain to him the truth about babies when he grows up.” Jonghyun explained.

 

Jungshin laughed on what he heard.

 

“Yah! Yah! Will you stop that?” Jonghyun yelled out.

 

“Aigoo…ahrasso…ahrasso…” Jungshin said in between his laughs.

 

“By the way…how are things between you and Sooyoung going?” Jonghyun suddenly asked. Jungshin stopped laughing.

 

“Well, good, same, but then…I’m getting the feeling that she wants something…like a serious relationship…getting married…a family…I guess…I don’t really know…I just felt that way…” Jungshin replies to him as he sat straight.

 

“What’s wrong with that? That’s normal you know…how about you, you don’t want to get married?” Jonghyun asked him.

 

“I don’t know…not so sure…but I do…one day…I think…” Jungshin said back.

 

“But still…you really should think about it…and I think Sooyoung is a perfect one for you…and she’s one damn pretty hot woman you know…she’s a good catch.” Jonghyun told him.

 

“Hey, if I did propose to her…it wouldn’t be for that reason alone…but because of her inner self…because I love her…because I want her to be my wife…the mother of my children…and grow old with her…it would be for real.” Jungshin replies to him.

 

Jonghyun smiled and went near him and patted his shoulder…he al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter