Father and Daughter Sweet Moments....

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Busan

 

Yongseo House

 

More than three years after…

 

Yonghwa and Hana’s Bonding.

 

It was another beautiful Saturday in Jung’s Family life…

 

Yonghwa’s didn’t go to his office; even though he has some works to finish…instead he was planning to do his work at home. So, he can still be with his family even if he’s still working on weekend…he just want to make sure that at least he’s just closer to them and he’s just at home.

 

While Seohyun getting ready to go out with Yoona, for they both need to go to the supermarket because they both ran out of their household supplies.

 

So, Seohyun asked Yonghwa if he could take care of their twin Hana, Jae and Collin (Jonghyun and Yoona’s son) for a while, for Jonghyun couldn’t make it, because he has some business clients to meet up in lunch time.

 

Yonghwa just gave his beautiful wife a sweet smile and he just happily nodded which makes Seohyun thanked and kissed him lovingly.

 

Since, the twin were already over three years older and Collin was also over two years older…Yonghwa thought that taking care of them wasn’t that difficult anymore, unlike when they were all babies…now, they just love to play , play, play and play again and then watch cartoons on the TV, then eat whenever they became hungry. All he has to do is to just let them play, watch TV and ready some snacks for them to grab of whenever they become hungry.

 

So, when Seohyun and Yoona went out already…Yonghwa just let the children play in their room upstairs…while he’s doing his work on the family room upstairs, so he can still hear and watch them in any case they need him.

 

He chuckles upon hearing their giggles and screaming, because he guesses they’re having their combat fight as they jump all over their bed and run around their room. He can imagined now how messy was their room right now, luckily Seohyun was not yet around or else…he’ll sure get a good scold from her by letting them play around their room.

 

One hour past later, Yonghwa didn't hear their giggles and screaming anymore…he began to wonder why so he decided to take a break first to check on them…he walked over to the twin’s room and then he opened the door slowly; he saw Hana sitting on the floor crying with Jae and Collin comforting her.

 

Jae was her sister’s hair gently while Collin patted her shoulder, both whispering some comforting words to her, trying to stop her crying.

 

Then Yonghwa saw that there were mini plates, mini cups with mini glasses and small pitcher and some wafers and biscuits, scattered on the floor, the table cloth on the small table was stained with milk and even one leg of the table was broken.

 

Yonghwa then walked over to Hana’s side who were still crying while rubbing her eyes to her fingers, Yonghwa knelt down so he can meet her level, and then he looked at Jae and Collin, who were standing beside them.

 

“What happened here boys, why did Hana’s crying, and what’s all these messes on the floor?”  Yonghwa asked the boys which he turned their attention to him.

 

Collin looked at Jae, motioning and elbowing him as if he was gesturing to tell his father what happened. 

 

“Ahm…Dad…it’s just that…ahmm…me and Collin were playing combat fighting…I was targeting him with my toy gun…then he dodge it…there I hit Hana’s snack table…so that was happened…Daddy.” Jae told his father while looking down.

 

“D-deh, deh, Uncle Yong…that’s true…that’s really what happened…Jae Hyung is telling the truth…please believe him…” Collin added not looking at Yonghwa’s eyes.

 

Yonghwa turned to the boys again and sighed.

 

“I see, that’s what happened…and because of that…now no more combat fighting boys, now pick-up your toys, clean this mess and finish it before your Mommies gets back…or else…for sure they’ll get mad to both of you…got it Jae, Collin?” Yonghwa said gently but firmly.

 

The boys nodded.

 

“Yes, Uncle Yong…Hana Noona…sorry…” Collin said in his low tone.

 

“Okay, we will start now…sorry, Hana…sorry Daddy….” Jae added.

 

“Okay, ahrasso…ahrasso. Apology accepted, but please do what I had told you to do okay?” Yonghwa said to them.

 

“Ahrasso.” The boys nodded and said in unison and begun to gather their toys.

 

While Hana didn’t bother to look at them…she’s just busy looking at her favorite dolls while crying.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yonghwa then picked up Hana and walked out on their room went downstairs to their living room, and he sat on the couch then he put Hana on his lap. Hana’s head was rest on her father’s shoulder, still crying.

 

“Hey, are you okay my princess, why are you still crying, when I already settled the problem with the boys, why is my baby still upset?” Yonghwa asked his daughter, while rubbing her back and hair gently to comfort her.

 

Hana shook her head pouting.

 

“Daddy…I’m so sad…my snack table and food was ruined, even my drinks…and even my friends…Miss B (Barbie) and Miss LS (Lisa Simpson), ( her favorite dolls since she’s a baby) ruined too, see?”  Hana said to his father while showing her dolls to him.

 

Yonghwa couldn’t help but smile at his daughter’s cuteness.

 

“Alright…Alright…I get it…Come, we’ll fix them…” Yonghwa said and smiled at Hana.

 

He picked up Hana again then they went straight to the kitchen sink, then he put her dolls Miss B and Miss LS to the sink a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter