Wifey Hyun? Yong Choding?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 

Yongseo Home…

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Yongseo bedroom…

 

A week passed after Yonghwa and Seohyun’s amusement park or first date…

And today is another beautiful Monday…a sunny bright morning.  

This time Seohyun woke up first, and it’s only five thirty in the morning.

And Yonghwa still sleeping soundly with no indication of he will wake up soon, beside her of course, on their not so big bed.

Finally they got used to sleep on one bed, because of their agreement, but of course they still used separate comforters and separate pillows. And a pillow barricades in the middle of them. (hehe!)

But good thing is there’s no any awkwardness on their side anymore, instead they were already comfortable with each other sleeping together in just one bed…and most of the times they ended up hugging each other unconsciously, while on their deep sleep. They just realized their sleeping position when they wake up in the next morning. Which causes them embarrassment and an intense blush on early morning. Well, they were used to it though.

Tossing the pillows off her Seohyun sat up, then getting up slowly and so carefully, avoiding to wakes up the sleeping Yonghwa. Then she stood up quietly.

She noticed the man beside her, she realized Yonghwa’s done a lot of good things for her ever since they were move in Seoul, he always very considerate to her. He do the cooking and other household chores for them even if he’s tired looking job outside, he defend her from his crazy fan girl or their crazy neighbor Guigui and he didn’t forget to buy her a books whenever he had time, well even if it’s not really the one that she usually likes or has an interest to read like cooking books, good housekeeping books and those self improvements books, but she knows she really needs them anyway. And most of all because he lets her experienced the beauty and happiness of her very first date ever. She can’t help but giggles a lot every time she thinks of that.

And she thought…today it’s his first day to his first job…he must have a good start and he would probably want a good breakfast when he wakes up.

__________________________________________________________________

Yes, Yonghwa after thinking carefully finally he decided the firm that he wants to join…and its none other than Mr. Han’s firm. Which makes the old man’s happy and wants him to start on his job right away.

And that’s day…is today…his very first day on his very first job.

__________________________________________________________________

So slowly Seohyun walked carefully and went straight to the bathroom and she changed her pajamas into something more comfortable clothes, a pink buggy sweat pants and white cotton shirt.

 

Then she carefully opened Yonghwa’s closet and grabbed slowly some of his underwear and towel. She also chooses a nice suit, ties and belt for him.  And carefully she put them neatly on the edge of the bed and his favorite formal shoes and socks at the bottom of the bed. So he will easily see them when he wakes up later. (Oh! So sweet wifey!)

 

After doing that, Seohyun then went on with her thing…like brushing her long brown hair she pulled it up into a bun on the top of her head. Her most comfortable hairstyle when she’s at home.

Making sure her appearance was satisfying as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror, she smiled and turned away from it heading out of the bedroom and went straight to the kitchen.

Oh! Yes, you read it right its kitchen! really…where she began the very big task for the first time of her life…preparing a good and yummy breakfast for her Jerky husband. (Wifey fighting! Hehe!)

__________________________________________________________________

 

Yongseo kitchen…

 

Seohyun even bring along with her the cookbooks that Yonghwa bought her as she prepared and cooked up their breakfast. And she did not forget to wear an apron too, in which it made her really look like a young beautiful wife, a cute one.

‘What was it?’ She thought, as she scan and scratched the back of her head wondering what she was forgetting.  She really follows the book’s instructions step by step and even the measurements exactly. She don’t want to make mistakes today…she just want it to be special.

Today she’s making a vegetable omelet (consist of diced ham, green beans, carrots, potatoes and onions and eggs of course.), fish tempura, a garlic fried rice and a steamy hot americano coffee, and of course a warm milk tea for her.

She already knew Yonghwa’s likes and dislikes in foods as well as his favorite foods and drinks since she lived with him for like more than two months now. 

 

After almost two hours…

 

Finally, she was done…she was so happy even clapping her hands to see her works…after scanning the dishes that she made that set up beautifully on their dining table. She’s just so happy for finally she made a right dish…not soggy, not burnt dish anymore. (Truly, practice makes perfect!)

And finally, she puts the most important part of the breakfast …a note, good luck note to inspire Yonghwa on his first day of work.

She really don’t know…but just thinking of Yonghwa’s happy and satisfied face while eating her prepared breakfast thrills her and makes her feel good inside…weird…she thought as she chuckles.

Well, she’s just hoping though.

_________________________________________________________________

 

Little did Yonghwa know…

While he’s out finding the right firm for him the whole day…Seohyun busied herself the whole day too…by learning and practicing cooking and other household chores like laundry and ironing, etc…etc...  

By reading carefully the books that Yonghwa bought her and also by watching some cooking shows and good housekeeping TV programs and by surfing on the net. 

Because she don’t want to be a burden to Yonghwa anymore but she wants to prove that she too can be a good help for him, while they were together or married, at least.

And today is also a very important day for her…for today is the judgment day for her…she’s hoping that all her effort will not just go in waste.

And Yonghwa will be the only one who can tell and confirm that.

__________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at Yongseo bedroom…

Yonghwa finally woke up…then he noticed that something missing…then he realized because Seohyun was not there anymore.

‘Where is she? Ahh probably she woke up early. But why would she need to wakes up so early?’ He thought.

He got up and fixed the bed and went straight to the bathroom…to do his morning stuff.

And minutes later…he’s done in the bathroom and he’s back to the bedroom to check on his closet.

There he noticed…all he needs to get on his closets were already neatly placed on the bed side. From underwear, suits, belts to shoes and socks.

‘What are these? Who did this?’ He thought while looking at his things on bed.

‘Ah! So Hyun did this? Jinjia? Jeongmal? Oh, that Brat…I didn’t know she has this thoughtfulness and sweetness in her too…ahhhh I’m so happy…what a good morning…I should compliment and thanks her later…’ He smilingly thought. He was really happy and touched with what Seohyun did to him.

He then grabbed his clothes and put on…he keep smiling and even humming and whistles a song while dressing and fixing himself on the mirror. He was really that happy.

Until his nose caught the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen.

‘That comes from our kitchen? Our kitchen?!?’ He thought curiously.

But that delicious scent caught his attention again, it was so good... he was so curious what was that.

Then his feet led him to the kitchen where he saw Seohyun’s really in the kitchen, busy doing something.

“Ohhh…” The only words came out from him while a smile tugged at the corners of his lips unconsciously.

The view pleasing him and he loved it so much, Seohyun cooking happily at the kitchen, like a real wife...’My wife…’ He smilingly thought while chuckles.

__________________________________________________________________

 

Back at Yongseo kitchen…

 

Seohyun was instantly back to her senses, when she heard Yonghwa’s calling her …It was then the bedroom door was loudly thrown open and banged into the wall, which startling her.

“Hyun…”  Yonghwa’s words cut and frozen seeing Seohyun in the kitchen.

Wearing a cute apron…’Awww! She’s really so beautiful and cute.’ He thought.

Seohyun looked at his direction.

He saw Yonghwa’s standing behind her with his eyes and mouth wide opened, because he really looked so surprised and can’t believed what he was just seeing.

“Oh, you’re awake? Good morning…” Seohyun smilingly greeted him with her bright smile.

Yonghwa blinked three times….

"Wow! Am I dreaming? Is this really true? You’re cooking? And that something looks edible…and not a mess at all? Jinjia?!?"  Yonghwa surprisingly exclaimed, but inside him he was extremely happy and excited.

Then Yonghwa rushed to the table and looked over what she was cooked.

"Wow! It smells so great! Jinjia you cooked all of these?  I suddenly become starving!" He smilingly told her.

“Please get ready the stomach medicine…you know…just in case…” Yonghwa smiles, teases her.

"Yah, I tried my very best in cooking these… I even woke up so early and spent almost two hours just to come up with something like these…so I just hope you will appreciate that effort of mine, at least …and be gentle…" She said as she put some water on their glasses.

"Ahrasso…Ahrasso…I know that…I’m just joking…" He told her.

Yonghwa laughed nervously and walked over to the table before taking a seat.

Seohyun too walked over and sat opposite him.

Then Yonghwa looked down at the food which had been prepared for him, then he noticed something.

“Oh! What is this? A note? For me? Jinjia?” Yonghwa asked her.

Seohyun didn’t say anything she just nodded and smiled at him.

“May I read it now?” Yonghwa excitedly asked.

Again Seohyun just nodded at him.

 

And here goes the note:

__________________________________________________________________

To: Yong,

Good morning!

Look outside and see the sun rising for you, flowers smiling for you and birds singing for you, because today I told them to wish you a beautiful day for it’s your first day at your very first work. Take care and Good Luck!

From, Pretty Hyun ^ - ^ keke!

__________________________________________________________________

Both of them looked down after reading the note.

Silence.

Duguen. Duguen.

Sighed.

Shy. Blushed.

Until Yonghwa breaks their silence.

“H-hyun…thanks…I..I’ll keep it well, on my wallet.” He said while keeping the note on his wallet, avoiding Seohyun’s eyes, hiding his blushing face.

“D-deh…” She shyly replies to him, while looking down and hiding her blushing face too.

“And oh…when I woke up…I saw my clothing and shoes were all placed neatly at the bed…did you do that as well? “ Yonghwa asked her gently.

“D-deh…” Seohyun replied, still blushing hard.

“Oh, thank you so much…I’m so happy really…surprised and happy… and I think you did a fantastic job today.” Yonghwa smilingly told her.

“Oh, That’s nothing…You already did lot of good things to me. And today is your first day to your first job…so I just want you to have a good and stress free morning….and for you to have a healthy and delicious breakfast…so you can have a happy feeling…and lots of energy before going to work… though...I don’t know if you will like it…” Seohyun shyly said to Yonghwa.

“Oh, Jinjia?  You’re so sweet and thoughtful you know that?  Thanks…I’m so happy and touched really and you really inspire me to go on...” Yonghwa smilingly said to her.

“T-thanks.” Seohyun replied, not looking on him, hiding her blushing face.

 

Then Yonghwa stood up…he instantly went near and sit beside her closely and he nuzzled his nose into the side of her neck and took in her heavenly scent.

Seohyun surprised when she felt his skin touching her skin and his hot breathe on her skin.

“W-wae? What are you doing?” Seohyun surprised with what Yonghwa did to her.

He just gave her a sweet smile and said.

"You know you still smell nice…after you cook these...." Was his quiet reply.

 

Duguen. Duguen.

 

It was then that Seohyun felt something like all her bloods were rushed up on her face…that made it feel hot and blushed like a red tomato.

"Y-yah, just sit down, and let’s eat now…" Seohyun said in her shy tone, as she hides her blushing face to Yonghwa.

 

Silent.

 

Awkward.

 

Duguen. Duguen.

 

“H-hyun...s-sorry…I didn’t mean to embarrass you…or to make some awkward atmosphere by doing that…please…forgive me…I just…I don’t know why I did that really…I just…I just did…sorry…” Yonghwa told her.

“Ani…Aneyo…that’s okay…let’s just don’t talk about it…let’s eat now?” Seohyun shyly said.

“Okay…I’ll eat well…” He replied.

And so they started to eat and chatting until they forgot completely the ‘nuzzled thing’.

“Hmn..Hyun…who teaches you? I mean to do this thing…the clothing thing…and this breakfast?” Yonghwa asked in curiosity while starting to munch his food.

“Well, there’s none actually…I just read all the books you bought me…and watches some TV programs about this…and surf on the net…that’s where I got that…” Seohyun simply told him.

“Ahhh…Jinjia? You did that…while I’m out?” Yonghwa amazed.

“D-deh…I just want to be a good help for you…not a b-burden to you anymore…that’s why I tried my best.” Seohyun said shyly…as she lowered her head.

“Eyyyy…will you stop thinking that? You’re not a burden to me…I just want to show your family that I can take care of you well…and that I am also capable to be a good husband to you…that’s why I’m trying my best…but you never a burden to me…so please don’t ever think of that ever again okay?” Yonghwa gently told her as he gave her a genuine smile.

“D-deh…thanks…” Seohyun replied.

“I also want to try my best…and be a good wife to you… at least… while…we were married …” Seohyun added, suddenly she felt sad upon saying that.

“Deh…while…we were married…” Yonghwa said, as he felt sad upon realizing the meaning of his and Seohyun’s statement.

“Hmn, the food you made…was not that perfect yet…still lacking for something…but at least all was edible…and with just adding a little bit of condiments…it become tasty…not that bad anymore…honestly, you made a good food today and just a little more practices…I’m sure you will become a kitchen genius.” Yonghwa praises her just to let go the sadness he felt.

“Genius! Eyyy…that’s too flattering.” Seohyun jokingly replied to him.

“Jinjia...I’m telling the truth. But I think I am more than genius than you…because I thought of buying you those cooking books. Right?” Yonghwa boastfully said.

“Aish! As usual so full of yourself.” Seohyun murmured.

“Oh, I forgot…the coffee is perfect…at least now I discovered something new to you…that you really are a good at making coffee…that’s wonderful…for I love coffee. The coffee that you made, really make my heart beats fast…it makes it thumps. You want to feel it now?” Yonghwa smilingly told her. (Ahem! ^ - ^)

“Aigoo…so cheesy…early in the morning …” Seohyun sighed.

“Jinjia…But really…thank you for this wonderful breakfast…really enjoy it…and for all your effort for making this breakfast for us.” Yonghwa told her.

“Ah, that’s nothing…I just want to test the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter