Shocking News!

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 Seoul Inter-Continental Hotel

Taecyeon was just finished his shower and he was happy to know that there were still enough time for him to take a little break to rest before he will meet Yonghwa and Seohyun for their lunch out.

He was enjoying the view in his hotel room's balcony while sitting comfortably and drinking his favorite coffee, when he heard his phone continuosly ringing.  

With that he instantly stood up, went inside his room and grabbed his phone on the bedside table and saw it was Yonghwa's number calling.

He answered his phone immediately but he was a little bit surprised because it wasn't Yonghwa's voice he heard, instead it was Seohyun's crying and hysterical voice.

"S-Seohyun?"  Taecyeon asked on the other line.

He just heard Seohyun's sobbing on the other line.

"Seohyunnie...Wae, w-wae? What happened to you? Where are you?" Taecyeon  immediately asked her in curiousty.

He continued to hear sobbing on the other line...until finally he heard Seohyun talking.

"I was....I-" Seohyun didn't finish her staement her voice was shaking and she keeps on sobbing.

"Yah, yah, Seohyun where are you? Tell me now!" Taecyeon yelled out he was beginning to panick too.

"I ahhh...here...S-seoul Medical C-center-" Seohyun hanged up.

As soon as Seohyun had hung up the phone, Taecyeon ran up to the elevator down to hotel lobby and good the hotel was already had a rent-a-car service....he quickly make an arrangement and rented a car and drove as fast as the Seoul traffic would let him, all the way to the hospital.

'Oh! Goodness...no please...please...'  Taecyeon continuosly prayed while driving fast approaching the said hospital that Seohyun told him.

___________________________________________________

 

Seoul Medical Center


However, when Taecyeon pulled into the hospital's parking lot, he quickly pulled into the next closest spot to the door.  He immediately got in and asked the hospital receptionist about Seoyhyun or Yonghwa's whereabout.

As soon as he knows their whereabout he ran over them as fast as he could.

There he saw Seohyun pacing back and fourth in front of the operating room, crying and sobbing constantly.

"Seohyun!" Taecyeon called her.

Seohyun looked and rushed to him.

"What happened? Why do you have these bandages in your head and in your arms?". Taecyeon curiously asked.

Seohyun didn't answer him back instead she found herself in his arms. Her once closest friends good as her own brother, now her one and only brother-in-law.The only other person beside her, at that moment, who knew that Yonghwa was currently on a hospital emergency operating room's table, fighting for his life.

The next thing she remember to do...was that...she needed to call Yonghwa's parents.

"I...I ahhh-" Seohyun faintly uttered.

"Ssshhh...ssshhh....it's okay...we need to take a sit first..." Taecyeon told her as he forced her to take a seat.

"Seohyun, please breathe...and be calm..." Taecyeon gently told her trying to calm her.

"Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa..."  Was the only words Seohyun's uttered.

And then she burst into her uncontrollably crying.

Taecyeon just let her for a moment...he let her cried and cried...he just gave her his shoulder to cry on...until her crying finally subside...and turned into small sobbing.  

Taecyeon then begun to talk to Seohyun again.

"Yah, tell me, what really happened?" Taecyeon asked her as calmly as possible.

Seohyun took a deep breath then replied.

"We were about to do our last minute shopping, before our lunch out, so we hurriedly rode a taxicab, and while we 're on our way to the shopping center...we were busy talking inside the taxi...I was just talking to Yonghwa about his whining and sleepy mood, then suddenly I saw an instant flash of a very strong light, it was so bright that I couldn't see the road...and before we knew it, there was a pick-up truck who were suddenly counter flow on us, it was so sudden that we didn't even saw it was coming...and the worst part was, the pick-up truck driver was so drunk...while the taxicab driver was so surprised but still he managed to pull over the car on the side...I was on the left side of the passenger seat or at the back of the driver's seat...that's why me and the driver suffered only these minor injuries...but...Yonghwa was on the right side of the passenger seat, who had severely damaged...that's why...now...Yonghwa...he's...he's...Oh god, they...They don't know if what will happen to him...worst if...if...he's gonna wake up..." Seohyun said in between her sobs once again.

"Oh, Goodness!" Taecyeon quietly uttered so many emotions runs into him...he just can't believe that his one and only dongsaeng was now inside the operating room, fighting for his precious life...but then again he thought he need to stay calm for Seohyun...for she needs support.

Taecyeon brought her in again and closed his eyes tightly as he quietly uttered a sincere prayer his beloved dongsaeng's to surpass his fate.

"Yah, Seohyunnie, you know what? Whatever happens, we still have to be grateful,  for you are okay now I mean nothing serious happened to you.. you're here alive...and as for Yonghwa...you know that...Yong-Yong is strong and stubborn jerk right? He's not going to let this be the end. You'll see tomorrow when he wakes up...he'll probably be in there telling all the nurses and medical assistants his corny jokes or his humorous life's story.  So, don't worry to much okay? We will not leave you on this, we will all face this all together...and we will pray harder for this, just be strong and have faith, okay?"  Taecyeon said trying to ease the tension they've got into.

Seohyun couldn't help but smile to Taecyeon words.  She need that kind words of encouragement right now...to keep he going.

"Yeah, you're right...and thanks Taec Oppa... but I... I need to...call..." Seohyun weakly said.

Seohyun took her cell phone that she had been playing with.

"Don't worry, I'll be obe to do that...I'll call Ommoni, Aboeji and everybody back home. I'll them the news.  You just stay here.  I'll be back shortly after getting you something to drink, just stay here okay?"  Taecyeon gently said to her.

Seohyun didn't say anything back she just nodded to him and remained on her seat.

'Stay here, you better stay here for Yong-Yong.' Taecyeon uttered inwardly while looking at his phone...to tell the bad news to their parents and friends back home...and he can imagine now the breakdown of their Ommoni once he tell her the news.

And day after...Taecyeon announced the sad news to their families and friends in   Busan...everyone hurriedly went to Seoul to show their love and support to Seohyun and Yonghwa. 

Except for the twin, Jae and Hana. 

_______________________________________________________________


Two weeks later...


After of being unconcious or in a coma state...


"Seohyun..."

"Seohyun..."

"Seohyun..."

Yonghwa repeatedly said...

And upon hearing him, Seohyun eyes went wide open...

"Yah, open your eyes. It's me."  Seohyun gently told him.

It was torture, the lights were bright and his eye lids were so heavy, but Yonghwa managed to open his eyes just enough to see Seohyun leaning over his bedside.

"Oh! You're awake! You're really awake!" Seohyun beamed. 

She threw her arms around him, but was very cautious to not hurt him.

And that's when everything came flooding back to him. Hongki's stag party at their house.

"Seohyun." Yonghwa whispered . 

Then nothing.

Yonghwa quickly looked over to Seohyun, with worry in his eyes.

"Yah, Bratty, oh my god, you're so drunk. Are you alright?" Yonghwa asked her.

She looked at him with a puzzled glance. 

"What are you talking about?" Seohyun asked him curiously.

'Drunk? Why drunk? Oh my! Do I look that groggy? And why did he call me Bratty  again?' Seohyun uttered inwardly confusing.

"You're so drunk! And that freeky prankster, Jungshinnie carry you to your bedroom...Did he did something to you? You okay?" Yonghwa asked her again.

Seohyun shook her head in confusion. 

"Yah, what are you talking about! It's not funny...you must stop it now!"  Seohyun asked him again.

Yonghwa sighed in exasperation. 

"You were so drunk a while ago, after drinking much on your brother's stag party!  You...you...even agreed to be carried by Shinnie...tch!" Yonghwa explained to her.

"Aish! Just stop it Jung Y-" Seohyun cut as she heard someone came in.

Just then, the doctor came into the room. 

"Oh! Jung Yonghwa, it's good to see you awake! I'm Dr. Lee." The doctor said to him.

They both looked up to the doctor as he entered the room, and the doctor quickly noticed the confused look on their faces.

"What happened?" Yonghwa asked, finally wondering what the hell he was doing in the hospital? hospital bed?

"You were in a car crash. A drunk driver hit the taxicab you were riding then it struck you head on. You suffered some minor head injuries thankfully nothing like brain internal hemorrage, but you've been unconscious for about two weeks." Dr. Lee explained to him.

Yonghwa seemed shocked. 

"A car crash? Head struct? Me?"  Yonghwa confusingly asked again, trying to  remembering anything about a car crash, but nothing really he remembers anything about it.

'I was at the stag party, not in a car crash...'  Yonghwa uttered inwardly.

Dr. Lee looked at his patient questioningly. 

"Mr. Jung, what's exactly the last thing you remember?" Dr. Lee ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter