Jonghyun's Coolness & Yoona's Shyness?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 

Sangdodong

 

Yongseo home

 

 

As soon as Jonghyun and Yoona left Yonghwa and Seohyun on the bathroom…after they caught them redhanded doing their ‘intimate moments’.

 

They headed back towards living room not talking or looking on each other…they instantly became awkward after they both witnessed something intimate in the bathroom.

 

Yoona decided to sit in the couch and silently wait for Seohyun to come out.

 

While Jonghyun went straight to the kitchen, to look for something to eat for he is starving after his long journey he had not yet eaten anything since he stepped into Seoul.

 

_______________________________________

 

For Yoona:

Silent.

Awkward.

Nervous.

 

Avoiding looking at Jonghyun’s direction, unfortunately she can’t for her eyes couldn’t help but steal some glances at Jonghyun’s face on the kitchen.

 

The moment she sat at the couch she feels weird she didn’t understand herself she felt that way too.

 

‘How come I didn’t notice him earlier?  Gosh! He’s so hot and handsome. Oh! I…I…think my legs started to feel like a jello now …Aish! What’s with these weird feelings? This is not even my first to meet as hot and handsome as he is, well, not exactly as he is…but at least it’s not my first time. I really can’t understand this feeling, is this excitement, nervousness or what? Why my heart does keeps on beating and beating fast and I can’t help it? Wait…Omo! Omo!...am I … I…having a heart decease now? Or am I having a heart attack or what?...Oh! God please no…not yet…I’m still young and I still need a lot of things to do…I still need to pay for my apartment rents….and I still have to pay for my brother’s tuition…and I still have some dreams to realize…and I haven’t met yet my future husband…please please let me meet him first okay? Jebal…’  She nervously thought while trying so hard to hide her face and feelings. (Yoona and her jello legs…hahaha!)

 

________________________________

 

For Jonghyun:

 

Searching for food.

Awkward.

Peeking at Yoona’s behavior in the living room.

 

Searching for food.

Awkward.

Peeking at Yoona’s behavior in the living room.

 

 

‘What’s with that girl? What’s with her face blushing so much? Is it her first time to see some kind of that intimate scene? Doesn’t she watch a romance movie or reading a romance book? Why she looks like shy and shock until now? Why is she looking me like that? As if I am going to eat, attack or ravish her or something…do I need to ask her if she wants a drink? But she’s too shy and awkward…. Aish! Annoying shy girls and their crazy behavior! Jinjia!’  Jonghyun thought while busy plating his foods in the kitchen bar table.

 

Silent.

 

Silent.

 

Silent.

 

Until finally...Yoona saw Yonghwa and Seohyun finally out and walking holding hands together heading to her directions.

 

She deeply inhaled and exhaled first to release weird feelings before she look and smile at the couple.

 

“Oh, Yoona-ah…hello, welcome…glad you came to our house…you already know Yonghwa, my husband, right?” Seohyun happily greeted her and even gave her a big hug.

 

“Hi! Yoona…finally, we’re meeting in person…” Yonghwa warmly greeted her with his warm smile.

 

Yoona just smiled back to the couple and did not say anything. She just can’t talk because her heart keeps on thumping hard as if she’s watching the most thrilling movie or walking in the scariest haunted house or just riding the scariest rides in the amusement park. (Yay! Love at first sight ne? Hehe!)

 

Then Seohyun turned her gazed in the kitchen.

 

“Oh, Oppa…you’re there and eating now? Why didn’t you even ask or give her something to drink first? Aish! Oppa jinjia!” Seohyun greeted his brother who was busy eating on the kitchen.

 

“Yah! Are you that hungry? That you didn’t even notice there’s a lady here?” Yonghwa added.

 

“I was about too asked her…but then I really don’t know how to approach her…because she’s just so quiet and awkward…so I just kept quiet too.” Jonghyun replied as he munches his food.

 

“Ahhh…n-no, It’s fine…I’m fine really…” Yoona in nervously.

 

“Oh, sorry about that…but then why are you here so sudden without even telling me in advance that you were coming here?  Good thing I didn’t go out…” Seohyun remembered to asked Yoona.

 

“Oh, I just want to give this…to you…you left them in the office…I know you need them once you go out.” Yoona replied as she handed her things.

 

“Oh, thanks…I didn’t know I forgot them…” Seohyun smiled at her.

 

“It’s nothing…your welcome…” Yoona smiled back to her.

 

“And…before I forgot…why did you two together in our house? Do you know each other already?” Yonghwa asked Jonghyun and Yoona.

 

“Ani…aniyo…I…ahhh…we…just met at the door…” Yoona answered first.

 

“She’s right…we just saw each other on the door...I just invited her to come in when I saw your front doors opened.” Jonghyun explained.

 

“But wait…what’s with the scene earlier? Care to explain huh my dearest little sister and brother-in-law?” Jonghyun remembered…and smirked at the couple.

 

Seohyun blushed instantly, as she sat beside Yoona.

 

While Yonghwa headed to kitchen sat across Jonghyun.

 

“Wae? Why do we need to explain? I don’t think we need to do that…it’s just a normal thing…I mean…we’re married…and so in love with each other…so it’s just so normal to show our feelings and intimacy towards each other…right?  At least we’re married we have the right blessings…and what about you and your fun play with your fan girls and leeches huh my dearest brother-in-law?” Yonghwa replied proudly while teasing Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun, almost choke upon hearing Yonghwa’s statement…he was just so surprised that finally they realized their real feelings towards each other and that they already consummated their marriage...but he suddenly felt embarrassed and awkward when Yonghwa told him about his fan girls and leeches…for the first time he didn’t felt proud of him being Casanova…especially, when Yoona was there hearing about it…but he was totally happy about the married couple’s progress.

 

“Yah, yah…lowered your voice…why do you need to say something about fan girls and leeches…” Jonghyun whispered and whined at Yonghwa.

 

“Wae? Aren’t you always proud about them…huh?” Yongwa keeps on teasing him….

 

“Hmmm…I think I know…I know…I know now…It’s because the-“ Yonghwa’s cut when Jonghyun’s hand instantly covered his mouth.

 

Yoona, didn’t heard that clearly…she wants to hear that…but then she’s shy to ask Seohyun…so she just pretends that it’s nothing to her anyway.

 

“Yah, yah, you two choding that’s enough…we have a visitor here…by the way Yoona please meet my handsome and thoughtful sometimes womanizer brother, Jonghyun Oppa. And Oppa, please meet my beautiful, thoughtful sometimes shy and nervous friend. Yoona."  Seohyun told the two awkward people in their house while giggling.

 

Which made Yoona more uncomfortable and embarrassed because of the way she introduced her, her cheeks becomes even redder of shyness, she just looked down to hide her face and shyness. But she still has the little courage to introduce herself.

 

“Hello! Im Yoona imnida please to meet you.” She said in a low tone. Still not looking at him.

 

“Oh! Hi! … Jonghyun here.“ Jonghyun simply said and gave her his famous dimples and killer smile.

 

Yoona saw that…she instantly thinks she will faint anytime, for her heart keeps beating and beating terribly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter