Little Big Baby Oppa...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Busan

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa's House....


After two weeks of staying in Jung's Mansion...Seohyun and Yonghwa together with their twin finally went back to their real home, since Yonghwa gets better and better everyday and started to used with his new life as a husband to Seohyun and as a father to Jae and Hana, beside he was the one that was insisted for them to go home to their real house, in order to familiarize more himself with the settings and surroundings. And hoping high that he will regain fast back his memory, because he believed that lots of memories between him and Seohyun, on their married life and on their family life happened there.


Another good day in Jung's house....

The house was so calm and serene. Seohyun was in the kitchen, busy making delicious dinner for her family, Yonghwa was in their masyer bedroom busy familiarizing himself with his work, recalling and reviewing some paperworks that his  office assistant handed him and Hana was in the dinning room, trying so hard to help her mother setting up their table. 

All except Jae was home.  He went directly to his Uncle Jonghyunnie's house after school, to play along with Collin. Since Jonghyun volunteered to fetch the twin in their school earlier.

Seohyun looked at the wall clock hanged on their dining room, she remember that it's time for her son to come home for family dinner.

"Hana, sweetie, did your Uncle Jonghyun told you that he will bring back your Oppa here?" Seohyun asked her daughter.

Hana stopped with what she's doing and looked at her mother.

"Yes, Mommy, Uncle Jonghyunnie said that he will bring Oppa back later...when he and Collin done playing." Hana replies to her mother in her cute and sweet voice.

"Ahh, that's good...at least I will not go there to fetch him anymore instead we'll just wait for him to come home then. " Seohyun smilingly said to her daughter.

Hana smiled back and nodded, then slowly put the forks and spoons besides the plates on the table as Seohyun put the glasses and the soup bowls, finally their table was set for dinner.

"Done!  Thanks sweetie...for helping me setting the table...you're so sweet." Seohyun smilingly told her daughter as she kissed and hugged her. "I love you so much!" She added.

Hana smiled back. "I love you so much too, Mommy." She said as she hugged her mother back.

With that the mother and daughter went to the kitchen to see if the foods that Seohyun's cooking was also ready for their dinner.

Then Seohyun's phone rang.

Kringggg...

Kringggg...

Kringggg...

She saw it was Jonghyun's calling.

"Oh, Jonghyunnie Oppa..." Seohyun said on the other line.

"Seohyunnie, I'm in front of your gate now, I just dropped Jae, and I have to go now,  I'm in a hurry to pick up Yoona in her doctor's clinic, her weekly check-up was done 30 minutes ago...I'm so late...so, I have to go now, bye bye...". Jonghyun explains.

"Ahrasso, thanks for bringing Jae's home.  Be careful on your driving Oppa, bye bye...say hi to Yoona and Collin." Seohyun replied to Jonghyun.

"Okay, I will, say hi for me Yong-Yong and Hana too huh...bye bye." With that Jonghyun hanged up.

Seohyun was just about to open the door to see Jae, when all of a sudden...

Blag!

The sound of the door opening made Seohyun and Hana rushed to the door, until they saw Jae walked in her grumpy face.

"Hi! Oppa..." Hana smilingly waved at him.

Jae didn't say anything back he just look at his twin sister in her expressionless face.

"Hello, Jae, honey," Seohyun smiled warmly as he greeted her son. "How was your day with Collin?" Seohyun asked her son.

Jae also didn't say anything, he just went to his mother and kissed her cheek, then hurriedly went up to his room

Seohyun glanced at her eldest son, chuckled.  

Hana shrugged in response. 

"Aigoo...Mommy...maybe Oppa was lost to Collin on their games that's why he had a bad day.  But I'm sure he'll be in a better mood later." Hana said reassuringly. 

Seohyun smiled at her daughter's thinking...always smart and positive even if she's only past six years old.

"Yes, sweetie, that must be it. We'll leave him alone for a while." Seohyun said and smiled back. "Oh, the food's done now, sweetie can you call your Daddy and your Oppa now, tell them dinner's ready?" she addedx

"Yes, of course mommy." Hana smilingly replies to her mother. as she went to her father and her twin brother.

And minutes later...the family had their dinner happily with their usual chatting...well, not with Jae, because he just ate his food in silence.

Seohyun, Yonghwa and Hana tried to ignored him and respect his privacy errr  tantrums and so they just let him stay like that for the whole night.

"Mom, Dad, don't worry, Oppa will surely be back to normal tomorrow, cheerful and active...maybe he just need some rest tonight." Hana whispered to her mother and father.

Yonghwa and Seohyun just nodded and smiled at their sweet little girl as an agreement.


_______________

 

The following day...


Hana was wrong.  

Jae was still very upset about something; yet nobody knew of what. His father didn't know, his mother didn't know; not even his twin sister, whom Jae told everything to.

Everyone was confused and wondering.

Why was their usually cheerful and active son so grumpy?


Another days passed...

The same thing happened again and again for days. The only thing that seemed to change was Jae's behavior; but it was a change for the worst. He was getting moodier and moodier each day, and not one person in the family could figure out why.

"Jae, honey! How are you-" Seohyun was once again interrupted and ignored by the young boy. 

Seohyun was very hurt and sad to see her son this way; usually her Jae would give her a hug or kiss or non-stop ramble on about his day… but these past few days...not anymore.

Seohyun feared that maybe Jae thought that he was a grown-up now, and did not need his mother's affections or support.

This thought was very unsettling to Seohyun. Maybe somebody needed to pry in order to find out what was wrong. 

Seohyun herself was much too kind and sensitive, and would be hurt if her son snapped at her.

'Aigoo, what is happening to my son? I don't want him to grow up fast like this, he's still my baby...I missed my little baby Oppa.'  Seohyun inwardly muttered to herself as she sighed heavily.

Then a sudden thought just came up to her mind...threre was only one person who could possibly find out what was wrong with the young boy...right, boy's talk!

With whom?  His father, Jung Yonghwa, of course. 

____________________________


The following day at Jae and Hana's school.

Jae was in a very, very, very bad mood, once again. It wasn't his fault; his mind told him to be angry and he just gets angry. He doesn't know and understand why or how it happens, but it does.

"That annoying," Jae kept muttering as he sat on one of their school bench waiting for his sister who just talking with their classmates, he sighed heavily as if he's exhausted after a seemingly long day at the their school, while he was waiting on his mother to pick them up. "Annoying, annoying, annoying!" He added repeatedly.

"Who's annoying?" A male voice suddenly asked from behind him.

Jae startled and surprise at the same time, but he recognized the voice of his dearest father right away.

"D-dad, you're here? Wae?" Jae asked.

"Yes, son, I was with your Mommy, she went to your classroom, where she only found Hana in there and they went out now to buy some things in the supermarket, and so we two can just go home ahead.  Now, who are you calling annoying earlier?" Yonghwa asked his son.

Jae pouted.

"He's so annoying," Jae grumbled. "I hate him." Jae said once again.

"Aigoo, son, I don't understand you, who's he, and why do you call him annoying?" Yonghwa asked his son.

Yonghwa pointed a finger at a boy his age with blond hair and blue e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter