Truly A Yongseo Style...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 

A month after the sudden visit of Busan peers.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun back to their normal life, you know…home-to-work and work-to-home thing.

 

 

Central Seoul

 

FNC Designs

 

In a week, the FNC Design’s Annual Exhibit would be launched. It’s a huge day for their firm because it was usually attended by the prestigious previous, prior and prospective clients in the mid and high end society.

Lately, Yonghwa had been working hard on his designs every working day, that’s why he always go home late…and last night he even didn’t come home…to finish his final project for their exhibit.

For almost a month now, he had been barely talking or seeing Seohyun at home. He was sorting out his true feelings for her. But it's a hopeless effort for him now for he was really busy with his profession.

Glancing at one of his designs, Yonghwa heaved out a deep sigh. He sat down on the stool and crossed his legs, shaking his head in disbelief.

‘Tch! I did it again?’ He thought as he ran his fingers through his messy hair.

He didn’t notice that he had drawn a woman face again on her drawing sheets.

Her face… her face again… was Seohyun's.

"Aaaaaahhh!" Yonghwa groaned as he covered his head with his hands.

“Aish! What’s wrong with me? Am I missing her that much?” He annoyingly thought.

The door suddenly creaked open making Yonghwa looked in surprise but established a relieved expression as soon as he saw who was the person who almost caught him talking to himself.

"Joon, you’re here?" Yonghwa asked as he raised his head as he drew out a smile.

"Yay! Yonghwa…" Joon greeted him, in his hands was a brown envelop.  

He hesitantly stepped inside.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you… I was here for additional design ideas so I thought I could come visit you." He smiled.

"Oh, come in…" Yonghwa motioned his hand indicating that he was welcome to come in as he pushed the stool beside him forward.

He nodded enthusiastically as he ran towards the stool, he sat.

Noticing Yonghwa just made, his eyes grew wide in fascination.

"Waaah, it's so beautiful…"  Joon mumbled, obviously fascinated.

Yonghwa smirked proudly.

"Of course, I'm the great Jung Yonghwa may I remind you?" He proudly told him.

"I mean…the woman face that you drawn." Joon said as he stood up, he placed the brown envelop he was holding on the stool and stepped closer to the drawing.

Enchanted, he brushed her fingers on the drawing's face.

"Yah, Yonghwa…she's really pretty…I’m really envy…"  Joon excitedly looked back at Yonghwa.

"Wow! You really got a beautiful wife, just like an angel, almost a goddess…I bet you really missed your wife that you even draw her here, on your drawing sheets?" Joon smilingly said to him.

Yonghwa almost choked, coughing hard as he cleared his throat.

Joon chuckled knowingly, still waiting for an answer.

"N-no! I mean…deh… uhm, aneyo…" It seemed like he ran out of words.

Joon looked at him with all interest for a moment and then looked back at the drawing.

"So, you really missed her huh? Well, can’t blame you.” He grinned as his eyes looked at Yonghwa again.

Recovering from the immense embarrassment, Yonghwa scratched his head.

"I bet you’re right…" He smilingly said.

"I see…" He mused for a moment and handed him the brown envelop.

"That's the best designs I've done so far, I wanted you to check that…"  He threw the blinking Yonghwa a sad look.

"So, it's a case of unrequited love, huh?" Joon asked him.

The assumption made Yonghwa frozen for a while.

"It's not tha–" He tried to protest but was cut off by a Joon.

"Don't be shy Yonghwa… We share the same fate!" Joon as he tried smiled sheepishly as he scratched his cheek with a finger.

"I, too, suffer from unrequited love. The woman I had fallen in love with was my childhood friend… yet she had never seen me as a man. She had always looked at me as a kid. A worthless kid." He unconsciously clenched his fist into a ball and raised it up to his chest, biting his lower lip.

"All she cared was her dogs and cats. Ah. Sorry about that… I was just carried away." Joon apologized.

Yonghwa was too stunned to even blinked, he wasn't expecting that Joon had this side too.

"I wonder…you were already married yet you had still unrequited love?"  His eyes shifted to Yonghwa's face, recognizing the similarity of their cases.

"Hmn…we’re just forced to married….but now we’re in good relationship…and…how did you know you were in love with your friend?" Yonghwa asked him in curiousity.

Joon thought for a moment and then smiled.

"Well, I had always liked her… so I don't know… the hardest part was admitting it though, it's as hard as making a stained glass ceiling on a large museum alone." Joon replies to him.

Ah. Yonghwa remembered, Joon was very fond of stained glass that most of his designs has something like that … that explains the weird comparison.

"Hmn, Joon… If you were given a chance to kiss… from your friend every day, would you take it?" Yonghwa asked again.

Joons's face blushed imagining himself stealing a kiss from the woman he likes made her… a bit embarrassed.

"I would never get that chance… I always tend to fall asleep before her." He giggled raptly.

"Ahh…hmmm, I've been doing that to her for a while now…"  Yonghwa diverted his eyes to Joon and gave him an apologetic look.

Joon shot him a surprised gawp, his mouth falling agape,

"You did that? And she doesn’t mind?” Joon asked him. 

"I think so…well, I know… it's quiet confusing. I mean, I could have asked head on, right?  But… I was scared. I'm a coward. We were also childhood friends and ever since we were young, there was only a short period of time that we treated each other good.  But recently, I've been feeling this weird…" Yonghwa scratched his head as he felt the heat of his body rose up on his cheeks.

"Hmn…sensation. At first, I thought, I was just feeling this because of my male hormones…but as time passed by, I was… I was getting jealous of other guys who were I believed liked her. And I don't want to lose her to anyone else… I… Ahhh! Look at me, what am I even saying?"  Yonghwa rubbed his temples as he mentally slapped himself.

‘Aish! Jung Yonghwa Jinjia! What are you saying?’  He thought.

"You know what? After hearing that from you…I know exactly what's wrong… Just admit it, you're in love with her." Joon straightly told him

Yonghwa cupped his forehead with one hand, his head tilted as he observed every detail of his drawing.

He wished it was as easy as that.

"It's not as easy as you say… My case and your case are different… Mine is more complicated." Yonghwa said with uncertainty.

Joon smiled at him. "It'll make you feel better…just admit it...he’s your wife after all." Joon smilingly told him.

Yonghwa sighed uncomfortably.

"Deh…you’re right there…she's my wife…" He said.

“Just go home early…and make up with her…and if you have a chance tell her…admit it to her…who knows she will also long to hear that from you.” Joon smiled at him.

“And don’t worry everything we talked about now…are safe with me…rest assured I will keep it just tom me…And you should take your rest now…you’re not looking good I know you’re not also feeling well...” Joon added as he patted his shoulder, before he turned his back on him.

“Deh, thanks…” Yonghwa smiled back at him.

Yonghwa sighed as he left on his working place…good thing he had already finished everything…his work are ready for their company exhibit.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Central Seoul

 

SM Publishing…

 

"Yah, Seohyun! I’m talking to you.”  Yoona yelled as soon as she caught Seohyun not listening to her.

"What's wrong? It seems like you woke up in the wrong side of the bed, you looked like you didn’t sleep at all?" Yoona asked her.

Seohyun waved her hand as she went straight to her cubicle with Yoona following her behind.

"Aahhh, Yoona!" Seohyun threw her bag on her desk and looked back at her co-worker now friend.

"Do you have with Yonghwa?" Yoona asked her, she already knew about Yonghwa and her…because Seohyun considered her as her trusted friend now.

Yoona was a bit taken aback by the sudden question.

Seohyun kicked her swiveling chair out of mere annoyance.

"Hmp! The Jerk's I barely see him at home these days…he always busy with his work and he didn’t even go home last night!" Seohyun complaints.

"What? He didn’t go home last night?" Yoona asked in surprised.

"Deh, he’s always like that when he’s concentrating on his work…do you think am I also important to him just like his work? " Seohyun told Yoona.

"So you missed him already…and you didn’t sleep well these days…because you missed him?" Yoona told her.

"Ani…aneyo…it’s just that…" Seohyun couldn’t think of the right word to tell.

Seohyun inhaled a deep breath and began.

"Alright. I admit. I really do. I missed him.” Seohyun said in her low tone.

 

"Tch! Not working only gossiping huh?" A sharp voice intervened.

Yoona and Seohyun didn't have to look to know who it was.

"Tch! It's rude to eavesdrop, you know?" Yoona gave Eunjung a disgusted stare.

"Tch!" Eunjung clicked her tongue.

"Personal affairs aren't supposed to be discussed during office hours…you two not paid for that…but to work." Eunjung sarcastically told them as she tapped her heel as she arched a perfect brow.

"If I were you Im Yoona, I'll go back to my post before I get fired." She added.

"Aish! Whatever!"  Yoona told her as she turned to look at Seohyun and mouthed her a, "Let's talk later when this had gone back to her den."

Seohyun nodded in understanding and sat on her chair and opened her computer.

"And as for you, feeling so beautiful and playing innocent woman." Eunjung stared at Seohyun sharply after Yoona walked away.

"Let me give you a piece of advice, simply stop flirting with Minho, as you can't make him happy as a man because you're so boring. So better stay away from him." Eunjung rolled her eyes in disgust as she stared back at Seohyun.

"And stop playing and acting like innocent. What are you, a ?" She laughed sarcastically and then walked out.

Seohyun’s surprised.

" You can't make him happy as a man because you're so boring."

Seohyun imagined Yonghwa saying this on her head. She clenched her fist.

‘Is that what he sees in me? That’s why he’s not going home early or he sleep outside these days? Maybe he was already bored with me? Maybe he’s not really working…what if…if…he just with that Bumply girl? Aish!’  Seohyun annoyingly thought.

She was almost tempted to call Yonghwa and asked him about that.

‘No, I better asked him personally…when we talk again…" She sighed frustratingly as she slammed the keyboard in front of her.

‘Aigoo…What am I to him? Why he always kiss me? Is he cares for me? Is he having a feeling for me now? Is he love me now?  Ahhhhh, I’m so confused….I want to see him now…I missed him.’ Seohyun sighed.

Why was she even confused? What was there to think about if it was Yonghwa doesn’t even bother to confess to her about his feelings?

Aah! She wanted to slam her head against the wall. She had to sort this out thoroughly, she had to gather advices and consult the experts.

‘Wae? Wae? Wae? Aish! Jung Yonghwa, jinjia!’ She thought.

 

___________________________________________

 

Sangdodong

 

Yongseo home…

 

"Hyun"  Yonghwa called Seohyun in his low tone as he entered their home.

Seohyun surprised as she got out from their kitchen and immediately attended to him as soon as he called.

”Oh, your home early? What's wrong?" She asked, creasing her brows in worry.

He looked pale.

"I’m not feeling well…I guess I had a flu." He said weakly.

Seohyun dragged her eyes back to the sick Yonghwa who in turn let out a cough.

She his back as she felt up Yonghwa's forehead and bit her lower lip, brown eyes directed to Yonghwa sitting in front of her.

"Maybe I should bring you to the hospital, Yong? You're burning!" She said in panic.

“No, I just need a good rest…no need for me to go to the hospital.” Yonghwa told her.

"Are you sure?”  Seohyun asked him.

“Deh…I’m just so tired lately I think…” Yonghwa explained.

He coughed and Seohyun seemed not to notice since she was really panicking.

"Ahhh, now my head hurts." Yonghwa whined like a little child.

Seohyun couldn't believe seeing this side of Yonghwa. Though it scared her that this might be a sign that he's seriously sick–she also found it surprisingly cute.

Her other free hand instantaneously reached for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter