Daddy's Home...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The continuation....

After the doctor and nurses checked up once again the fainting Yonghwa, they were also proceeded to some series of thourough tests to make sure Yonghwa's really okay both internally and externally.  While Yonghwa gave them a shot of medicines to make him rest or sleep and calm for a while. 

After an hour or so...

"Mrs. Jung," Dr. Lee said to Seohyun who where seating quietly on the chair besides Yonghwa's bed. "the reason why your husband fainted again was the very  same reason when he was fainted the other day...the information he got was so huge and too shocking for his curious and so confused brain to absorb, that's why I told you to make it slow and be careful as gentle as you can be." Dr. Lee told Seohyun.

"I knew that too doctor, next time I'll be more careful...by the way, how was he now, is there any problems or developments on him yet?" Seohyun asked the doctor.

The doctor then looked down on the chart he was holding.

"All the series and thorough tests that I needed on him was all completed today as well as my keen observations on his behavior.  And I would say that all those test and obsrvations come up positive, meaning everything on him medically, physically and emotionally was so stable and okay as well as all his vital organs. He's practically out of danger...and it's safe to just continue his medication and his recovery at home...so, yes he may go home tomorrow. I will just give you some instructions later on how to deal with him and how to take care of him. And oh, congratulations too Mrs. Jung on your upcoming additional bundle of joy." Dr. Lee smilingly replies to Seohyun.

Seohyun was so happy on the good news she heard from the doctor himself, she didn't even noticed clapping her hands.

"Oh! Thanks, Dr. Lee.  Wow! That's so great, finally we will be going home." Seohyun said happilly.

Everyone in the room then also begun to clap their hands expressing their happiness to Yonghwa's good developments.

"It's my pleasure, oh sorry but I have to go now...I still have patient waiting in operating room in one and half hour, I have to get ready...so, I'll see you tomorrow in my office okay?" Dr. Lee said to Seohyun.

Seohyun instantly nodded and smiled on him.

"Deh, Dr. Lee, thanks and take care." Seohyun smilingly replies to him.

The doctor just nodded and smiled at her as he exited the room.

Then Jonghyun, Yoona, Minhyuk, Suzy, Jungshin and Sooyoung started to bid their goodbyes to Seohyun and promised to just wait and visit them in Busan as soon as they gets home.

Soon Seohyun was once again alone in the room with Yonghwa still sleeping on his bed.

When her phone rang.

Kring...

Kring...

Kring...

"Yoboseyo, oh Ommoni." Seohyun answered her phone.

"Yes, dear how are you and Jonghyun informed me that Yong-Yong's fainted again, is he alright now?" Se Ah asked on the other line.

"Deh, Ommoni he's alright and resting right now...the doctor said everything's fine and normal now to him so he can come home tomorrow." Seohyun replies to her mother-in-law.

"Oh, jinjia? That's good news! Errr, Seohyunnie dear, how about you come here in the hotel and join the twin, so you can have a real rest and good sleep, it's more comfty here than in the hospital, I thought you need that especially now that you're pregnant again." Se Ah said to her.

"Oh, you know that too already Ommoni?" Seohyun surprised because she didn't tell anyone yet, except when she slipped earlier.

"Yes, dear...Jonghyunnie, Minhyukkie and Jungshinnie texted me saying:' Surprise! Halmoni! Another cutie little Jung's coming up in months!'...and you'll never know how happy and so excited I am right now!" Se Ah exclaimed.

Seohyun shook her head. 'Aish! Those three stooges and their big mouth again jinjia!' she muttered inwardly.

"So, get ready Seohyunnie, I'll be there in an hour.  I will be the one watching Yong-Yong the whole night so you can get a good rest okay? I know you're not getting a good sleep since the accident, so it's time to get that now that Yonghwa's okay and out of danger.  Remember you have to take care of yourself well now and think of the baby, ahrasso?" Se Ah gently told her daughter-in-law.

Seohyun sighed in defeat.

"Deh, ahrasso Ommonie...will just wait for you here then, bye Ommoni, see you later." Seohyun said to Se Ah.

"Yes, dear see you later." Se Ah replies as she hanged up.

And Seohyun begun to organized her things so she can bring to the hotel where Se Ah and the twin temporarily resided and so as Yonghwa's medicines, clothes and shoes to wear once he discharge on the hospital.

When she finished organizing things...she heard Yonghwa's voice calling her.

"H-hyun?" Yonghwa uttered in his low tone.

Seohyun looked at his direction.

"Oh, you're awake now? Are you okay do you need something?" Seohyun asked him.

Yonghwa shook his head.

"Okay, hey, can we talk please?" Seohyun asked him.

"Yes," Yonghwa said quickly before falling silent for a moment. "Come in, sit down, here beside me," he smiled, watching as she walked into the room and sat herself in the chair beside the bed, her hands resting on her belly as they fell silent for a moment. "I'm sorry if I fainted again earlier, I just…" he added but she cut her when she stared to shake her head, her hand continuing to run across the bump as she looked at him before grabbing his hand and gently put it on her belly. 

"Wow, our baby's in there, where did you find out?" Yonghwa whispered as he gently caressed Seohyun's belly.

"I just found out the moment we admitted in this hospital when the accident happened, they also did some series of tests on me since I too was included on that accident, luckily mine was just a simple concussion, bruises and cuts, but then the doctor noticed something on my blood test...so, there the doctor found out that I am pregnant...nine weeks to be exact, I just didn't noticed before for I didn't experienced any signs this time like morning sickness or fatigue, none nothing at all and I'm too busy lately to noticed that I was already two months delayed, not just like when I'm pregnant with the twin...well, that's normal too as doctor said. I was planning to tell you once we get home, but I just slipped earlier, so there...you knew it already! surprise I'm pregnant again! Hehe!" Seohyun playfully said.

Yonghwa laughed.

"I guess that's a tough and kind child." Yonghwa stated.

"Deh, that's our fluffy little tofu!" Seohyun smiled proudly, as she continued rubbing her belly.

"You called the baby that? Tofu jinjia? Well, I love tofu though.  I hope our baby will be a soft fluffy little tofu too, hmmm yum!"  Yonghwa said as he motion the word yum.

Seohyun blurted out before biting into her lip, her smile growing as they both laughed for a second. 

"I just liked tofu much these days...They're white, soft and fluffy and the baby was small, cuddly and cute." Seohyun stated as Yonghwa glanced at her before smiling.

"Are you both okay?" Yonghwa asked, his voice small and quiet as she nodded slowly.

"The baby's absolutely perfect Babe, you don't have anything to worry about," Seohyun said as Yonghwa nodded. 

"Oh, before I forgot...Dr. Lee said he's ready to discharge you anytime tomorrow..." Seohyun told him.

"Jinjia? That's great I guess," Yonghwa said quietly as she nodded slowly, the two of them falling apart. "Hyun I'm so confused, or rather afraid," he admitted, ending the moments silence as she looked at him for a moment. "The last thing I remember is us seven years ago," he said simply as she slowly nodded, desperate not to have to go back to the whole thing. "I don't even remember our own house and those people around us...I mean we're married, had adorable twin and now you're pregnant and I can't even remember what life with you is like and what it feels like waking up with you in the morning." He declared before flinging himself back against the cushions in anger. 

Seohyun hold his hand firmly.

"Babe, you're going to remember everything, you don't have to be agraid, I'm always with you, I'll never leave you on this." Seohyun insisted, leaning down to kiss him. 

"I need my Yong back," Seohyun blurted out, turning to face him as he watched her. "I'm being selfish right now and I love you so much Babe," she stated, watching the shock that covered his face as she groaned in frustration. I don't know what to do Babe. I need my husband," she declared as he nodded and watched her slowly move towards him and sit down in the chair again. "I'm having another baby and my husband, the man I've spent nearly every day of my life with, has just disappeared and yet I'm staring at him and knowing that he knows nothing about our relationship or our marriage or anything to do with my pregnancy," she said quietly as he grabbed her hand ahain, shocking her slightly as he squeezed it, she declared as she bit into her lip, clearly about to cry as he smiled. 

"Pregnancy hormones? I've read about that before..." Yonghwa asked as she nodded and laughed, brushing the tears away from her face before a large smile covered her face. 

"Hyun?" Yonghwa questioned before falling silent when she grabbed his hand and pressed it to her stomach, joining hers as they both smiled at the feeling. "There's really a baby in there."

"Babe that's our baby in there," Seohyun said quietly as she stared down at his hand which she was holding to her bump.

"Our baby...our tofu..." Yonghwa repeated, slowly getting used to the idea of it as he kept his hand on her baby bump. 

This baby, this was their baby.

With that Se Ah and the twin was already constantly knocking on the door.

________________________

Busan 

Jung's Mansion...

As soon as Yonghwa discharged from the hospital in Seoul, Seohyun, Se Ah and the twin went straight to the airport to travel back to Busan, to their home.

Seohyun and Yonghwa's parents made up a decision that Yonghwa should live back to the Jung's mansion first prior to their real home, so that Yonghwa will not get stress again with his new surroundings and they also thought that it will best starting point for Yonghwa to regain his memory.

"Oh wow this place really hasn't changed, still warm and cozy. It's realy good to be back home." Yonghwa comm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter