Jongyoon...For The First Time...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

Seo’s Mansion

 

Another three months passed by…

 

Jonghyun and Yoona were still together…but instead of them getting closer as time goes by…the more awkwardness for them and all the more they avoided each other…

 

Another Friday…the rest of the day was quiet and awkward. Yoona tried avoiding him as much as she could, and Jonghyun pretended to busy himself with company contracts and papers.

 

There were several times, she heard his phone ringing continuously but he doesn’t even look or answer it. He’s just totally ignoring even his phone.

 

'Aigoo...this is not going well...what should I do?' Yoona thought as she sat down in the living room and the flat-screen TV.

 

She’s in the living room because Jonghyun was in their bedroom upstairs.  She doesn’t really know but she was so nervous just to see him now.

 

Few minutes passed, Jonghyun just came in the living room, but stopped when he saw her.

 

Yoona glanced at him and then pretended like she was paying attention to the TV.

 

Jonghyun wasn't sure if he should go sit with her or not. Slowly, he took a step forward, but then froze again.

 

'Aish! What should I do? She probably doesn't want to be near me...' He thought and turned back around, walking away from her.

 

Yoona saw him turning his back to her…she was a little disappointed that Jonghyun walked out.

 

'Aish! Of course he wouldn’t mind me, I’m just nothing to him. What am I thinking...it's not like I wanted him to sit with me anyway.' Yoona thought to herself and shrugged.

 

But little did she know that Jonghyun looked back slightly and noticed the disappointed look on her face.

 

'What’s that? Why is she looking like that?' Jonghyun thought as he bit his lower lip hesitantly, as he once again turned around and slowly walked back to her.

 

Yoona was taken by surprise when she noticed him walking back and shifted uncomfortably when he sat down beside her.

 

"Yah, are you ok?" Jonghyyun asked hesitantly.

 

“D-deh…” Yoona said in her low tone and nodded slowly.

 

Jonghyun decided not to ask any more questions and just pretended to watch TV.

 

Yoona looked at him from the corner of her eyes and wondered if she should ask. She gulped and fiddled her thumbs together.

 

"Ahhh...Jonghyun-ssi..." Yoona said hesitantly.

 

“Yah, just for how many times do I remind you…that just call me by my name alone…Jonghyun. I just really hate formalities; especially in our case…can you not do that?” Jonghyun irritably asked her.

 

Yoona sighed and bit her lips.

 

“S-sorry…I will try doing that from now on…” She said in her low tone again.

 

“That’s good then.” Jonghyun replied.

 

“By the way, what is it that you want to tell or ask me?” Jonghyun asked as he turned to look at her.

 

Yoona bit her bottom lip and averted her eyes from him.

 

"Ah, never mind…it’s not that important anyway...."  Yoona replied quickly. She was too scared to know the truth anyways.

 

Jonghyun took a deep breath.

 

“I don't know how to tell you this, but...I ahhh...I...” Jonghyun said but didn’t even know how to continue his statement.

 

Yoona swore her heart was beating like a drum. What was he going to say? She waited anxiously, and stared at him.

 

Their eyes met.

 

"Yoona...do you hate me?" Jonghyun asked him.

 

Yoona, surprised with his question…there’s no way she’ll be hate him.

 

Yoona opened and was about to respond, but Jonghyun's phone suddenly rang.

 

Yoona looked at Jonghyun who took out his phone from his pocket and looked at the caller I.D. It was Yejin.

 

He stood up and walked away a few steps from her.

 

Yoona low her shoulders down, knowing who it was already. She wondered why she was disappointed whenever Jonghyun ignored her to talk to Yejin.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Jonghyyun answered.

 

“Hello, Jonghyun. We need to talk now.”  Yejin demanded.

 

"Wae? Now?  But I'm at home-I mean I’m in Busan…" Jonghyun said.

 

"You mean you’re with your fake wife now right?" Yejin sarcastically asked him.

 

"Deh...I'm with her..of course at home." Jonghyun replies to her.

 

Yoona's head perked up at the mention of her name.

 

"Tch! Come out right now! I'm in front of your house. I need to talk to you. If you don't come out in two minutes! Or else…I’m going in there…and tell your parents about us and the truth behind your marriage…”  Yejin told him.

 

Jonghyun's eyes widened.

 

“What? Yejin, what are you do-“ Jonghyun said to her but he was cut when Yejin instantly hanged up.

 

He sighed and closed his phone, grabbed his jacket before he turning back to Yoona.

 

“Yejin wants to meet with me. Maybe I'll be home soon. In case Omoni or Aboeji asked me…you can tell them that I'm just going with my friends in prosecutor’s office…"  Jonghyun said before quickly running out the living room.

 

Yoona stared down at her lap sadly.

 

“Okay, sure...I will.” She sadly replied not looking at him hiding her teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

Outside…

 

 

Jonghyun opened their gate to see Yejin's car parked right in front of their house.

 

Yejin was leaning against her car, with her arms crossed, glaring at him.

 

Then he hurriedly went inside her car before anyone caught him.

 

"Yejin...what are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked her.

 

"Wae? I missed you can’t I see you?" Yejin scoffed.

 

Jonghyun sighed.

 

"Yejin...this is not the appropriate place, Yoona...I mean my parents are here...and they-" Jonghyun try to explain but was cut again.

 

"I know that! But it’s your fault! You keep on ignoring my calls, my text messages and even me!  All you do was to make some excuses that you’re busy with something or doing your works…you don’t go in Seoul to be with me…you don’t have time for me anymore! You told me before that you were only be married for six months…but now…it’s almost one year and you’re still married? Wae? Wae? Wae?” Yejin exclaimed.

 

"I’m sorry…it was just...I just wasn't thinking straight...lately…"  Jonghyun’s said and sighed.

 

Yejin rolled her eyes.

 

"What? Why is that? Ahhh! Don’t tell me you’re already falling for your fake wife, aren’t you? Or worst you really  love her now huh? Answer me!"  Yejin almost yelled out.

 

 Jonghyun didn't replied instead he just looked down.

 

“What? Why can’t you answer me huh? Why? Fine! If you don’t want to answer me…I’ll go and talk to your parents now…” Yejin warned him.

 

Jonghyun's eyes widened when she was about to open her car’s door. He quickly grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

 

“No! Yejin, what are you doing? Don't do this...please...not here…"  Jonghyun stared at her on his pleading eyes.

 

Yejin gazed at him sorrowfully and her eyes slowly filled with tears.

 

Jonghyun froze in place. This was the first time ever that he had seen her cry. Being with her for quite long time now, he knew she wasn't the type to cry.

 

“Y-Yejin...”  Jonghyun muttered.

 

"You were mine first, Jonghyun...We've been together for quite long time now...and yet, it only takes months for you to start falling for your fake wife?”  Yejin whispered and jerked her hand away from him.

 

“Yejin, please...just drive and let gets over here…" Jonghyun pleaded and let out a shaky sigh.

 

Yejin closed her eyes for a moment, letting her tears run down her cheeks. She looked down then to him.

 

Yejin stayed quiet.

 

“Okay, then let’s go to my hotel room now...” Yejin replies to him.

 

Jonghyun sighed heavily before he nodded at her.

 

"Ahrasso...I'll go with you..." He said.

 

Yejin wiped away her fake tears and smiled evilly.

 

"Good, then. Let's go, now." She said as she begun to drive her car.

 

She looked back at the house and smirked.

 

 

'Well, fake wife...let's see how you can handle it when he's gone all night with me…’  She thought while smiling inwardly evilly.

 

 

 

Minutes later…

 

Yejin’s Hotel Room…

 

Yejin pulled out a bottle of wine and poured it into two wine glasses. She brought over to the living room, where Jonghyun was sitting at.

 

"Here..." She handed it to him and sat beside him.

 

"Yejin, Actually, I didn’t come here for that…I came here so that we could talk peacefully and seriously." Jonghyun said.

 

Yejin narrowed his eyes.

 

“What are you saying?” She asked him.

 

“I know you will hate me for what I am going to tell to you but then I had no choice, I just want to be honest with you...Yejin...I can’t do this anymore… I’m sorry-" He said but cut her.

 

 

"Please? Please don’t say it! Just don’t say it!" Yejin said as she pretended to look sad and pleaded again.

 

Jonghyun let out a deep sigh.

 

"Yejin, I’m sorry but I have to…I don’t want to be unfair to you and to her...I just felt so guilty…and I just don’t want her to get hurt anymore, it’s more than painful to me when I see her hurt.  So, let’s stop. Let’s stop this." He said.

 

Yejin huffed and pushed him away.

 

"What did you say? You seriously don't want to be with me anymore? Are you really breaking with me? You really leaving me just for that fake wife or yours huh!" She said then she got up and slammed down her wine on the coffee table, spilling it a little.

 

“Yejin, I’m sorry I didn’t mean this to happen…and honestly I didn’t mean to hurt you…but then it just happened…it wasn’t my plan…I swear I tried so hard to ignored and get over with it...but then as time goes by…I can’t help it and I can’t deny it anymore…I think…I think I’m falling… in love with her…”  Jonghyun finally told her.

 

"I knew it! I knew this is the very reason...That's why you keep on ignoring my calls, my text messages and you don’t even come to me in Seoul….I knew it! I just can’t believe and accept that you only leaving me for just that kind of woman! What’s wrong with you?!  She’s not even my level and yours as well!  Are you gone insane huh!”  Yejin yelled out.

 

“No, Yejin…You’re wrong.  She’s not a fake wife…she’s my wife, legally.  And you were the one who’s not on her level …You’re no match to her…she’s a good woman with a good heart…she’s a good friend, a good daughter, a good sister, a good daughter-in-law and most of all she’s a good wife…and you will never ever become like that Yejin…What I felt for you is simply a physical attraction and purely lust but not love.  When I'm with you all I feel was purely wants a satisfaction because of my lust but I don’t even see any future for us.  But for her, I feel love and happiness…I see future…I see home…I see family…I’m sorry…but that’s what I really feel for her.” Jonghyun seriously told Yejin.

 

Yejin, didn’t say anything…she just keep on crying and sobbing…

 

"I’m sorry but I really can’t do this anymore… Lets stop this and lets move on. I really want to make everything's right and have a better life, a family, a future.  And I really wish you to do the same too…so you can find your own happiness too. " Jonghyun told her.

 

Yejin, wiped her tears and looked straight to Jonghyun.

 

“Fine! You want a break up? Then I’ll give you a break up! Who do you think you are? For all you know I can replace you even hundred times more than better and richer than you even in this instant…just wait and see. It's not my loss but yours! Now if you’ll finish talking…then go…get out! Get out!” She yelled out almost fainted.

 

“I’m sorry…goodbye…Yejin…” He said.

 

“Get out! Get out! Get out!!!” She yelled out repeatedly.

 

Jonghyun just closed his eyes, nodded and walked out.

 

 

 

“Lucky little !”  She repeatedly said as she continues with her crying and sobbing.

 

 

 

The following morning…

 

Haneul came into the kitchen to see Yoona sitting alone…eating her breakfast.

 

"Good morning dear. Why are you eating alone, where's Jonghyun?" Haneul asked her.

 

"Good morning Omma…Ah...he went out to see his friends i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter