Jae and Hanna e...Plus Three...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Busan

 

Weeks after…

 

Yongseo House

 

It was a serene afternoon…

 

Seohyun was in their bedroom together with her twins who were happily playing on the carpeted floor with their scattered toys, while Seohyun busy folding their newly laundry clothes and changing the bed sheets cover, blankets and the pillow cases on their bed.

 

It was minutes after she finished with her chores and was about to put the dirty bed sheets, blanket and pillow cases that she had change to their hamper, when Jae got her attention. She saw her son already climbed on the computer chair and struggling to climb the computer table next.

 

“Jae, Stop. Don’t start climbing that computer table!”  Seohyun called, as she hurriedly went to stop and hold her son who was trying to climb at the computer table on the side of the room.

 

She looked at him and grabbed him by the back of his shorts and put him into her arms, and then she shook her head at him.

 

“Jae, no climbing, it’s dangerous, you might fall and get hurt, so climbing is big no.” Seohyun said to her son.

 

Jae was just only looking straight to her eyes, then he pouted and begun crying, which caused Hana’s attention, and then she also joined her brother to cry.

 

Recently, the twin had already learned how to walk and begun talk a little.

 

Jae, was the very active and playful one, he was so curious with everything that surrounds him.  And lately, he was trying to teach himself how to climb.

 

Hana, was the calmer and cheerful one, she only loves to play her toys around her, love to sleep more and stuck to stumbling around, but no climbing for her.

 

Seohyun, hold her twin on her arms and brought them to the bed with her, to comfort them from their crying.  Good thing, after a few minutes of gentle back and whispering some soothing and sweet words to them, they begun to calm down and stop with their crying.

 

Hana, fell asleep while Seohyun her back gently. While Jae fights off his sleep…when she noticed her son’s behavior, she began to hum their favorite song, ‘Sarangbit’, which prompting Jae to sleep.

 

“I love you, both, so much. More than you’ll ever know…” Seohyun whispered to them, as she gave them both a forehead kiss.

 

"Mah...mah..." Jae mumbled on his sleep as he slowly snuggled up to her chest, finally falling asleep to his mother comforting sweet words.

 

Seohyun smiled sweetly

when she heard her son mumbling her name...and as she held her two beautiful babies, hers and Yongwa’s mini version.

 

Soon after, Seohyun also feel asleep unconsciously, beside her twin.

 

 

Later…

 

When Yonghwa came home, he was wondering why their house so dark and so quiet, he went in and the lights and looked around the house but he did not find Seohyun and his kids.  Then he went up to their bedroom and saw Seohyun sleeping soundly with their babies.  He was relieved.

 

He can’t help but smiled at the picture perfect in front of him, his beautiful little family whom he loved so much. So, he decided not to wake them up, to just left them alone and let them sleep a little more.

 

He just went downstairs quietly, removed his shoes and his coat and ties and then he went straight to their kitchen. He put on the apron, then he begun to search some ingredients that he can use to cook their dinner.

 

After a few seconds of searching, he pulled out butter, milk, some chicken and vegetables on the fridge. He decided to make a creamy chicken macaroni soup and chicken crisp fillet for their dinner.

 

Then he grabbed some rice from their rice dispenser, washes it before he set the rice on the rice cooker and proceeded to his cooking.

 

After more than one hour, he was done with his cooking…he then set the table with his cooked foods, pulled off the apron, before he goes back upstairs to see if Seohyun is awake and ready to eat dinner.

 

He slowly opened the door on their bedroom, when he saw that Seohyun was just awake, sitting, yawning and stretching from their bed. She smiled at him when she saw him coming in.

 

“Hi! Babe, you're home...I’m sorry I didn’t notice I fell asleep too…wait I’m going to cook dinner now…” Seohyun said to him as if she’s apologizing.

 

“It’s okay Babe, dinner’s ready…come and eat while the food’s warm.” He replied and smiled at her.

 

Seohyun’s eyes and mouth went wide opened.

 

“Wow! You really did cook our dinner?” Seohyun asked him in surprise.

 

Yonghwa nodded and smiled at her again.

  

“Deh, I saw you were sleeping soundly with the twin earlier…and I don’t want to disturbed you…that’s why I decided to cook myself…so you can continue resting.” He said to her.

 

Seohyun stood up and went near him and embraced him.

 

“Thank you…I love you.” She said while hugging him.

 

“I love you too.” Yonghwa replied as he held her closer to him and give her a gentle kiss.

 

Then they went downstairs, to their kitchen table and had their dinner.

 

After dinner, Yonghwa and Seohyun went to their living room and together they sat closely on the couch.

 

Then Seohyun looked at him.

 

“Babe, did you buy all the stuffs that I told you to buy earlier?” She remembered to asked him.

 

Yonghwa looked back to her.

 

“Oh, deh, deh, everything’s on the car…wait I’ll get them…” He said and stood up made his way to their garage.

 

 Minutes after, he’s back with the three boxes that he just put down on the floor.

 

Then Seohyun, begun to opened the boxes one by one…she’s so happy seeing all the things she needed was all inside the boxes completely. They had blue and pink streamer and banners, party hats, assorted colorful balloons, party plates, cups, spoon and forks and all sort of things needed for the party.

 

“Oh, I’m so happy everything’s here, all cute and colorful...thank you Babe…now I can start decorating for tomorrow’s party.” Seohyun exclaimed.

 

Yonghwa smile at her.

 

“But are you sure we can do this alone? I mean, we can just rent out place, a caterer and a party planner if you want…so, you will not get tired and you will have more time to relax.” Yonghwa told her.

 

Seohyun then stopped looking at the boxes and turned her gaze to Yonghwa.

 

“Babe, I already told you…that I don’t want a big and extravagant party, you know so just showing up to people, that we are somebody, I hate that…All I want is just simple and a memorable party, a party that exclusively for us, for our families and for our best friends alone, who really stick with us through thick and thin, who were always be on our side no matter what.  And I want everything to be made by us alone…I think that will make it more special.” Seohyun explained to him.

 

Yonghwa smiled at her.

 

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…I understand...and I fully support you all the way…” Yonghwa said to her.

 

“Oh, and those tables and chairs were also ready I put them all at the garden outside.” He added.

 

Seohyun smile and nodded to him.

 

“Okay, thanks…so, let’s start decorating now? Oh, before that I must check on the twin first…so go ahead, I’ll be back…” Seohyun asked him.

 

“Okay, if you say so…” Yonghwa replied.

 

Seohyun explained to him how she wanted things for the decorations, before they start to work on decorating. So, Yonghwa begun and did what he could do.

 

While Seohyun, went up to the nursery room and smiled upon seeing their twins still sleeping soundly on their respective cribs. Jae hugging his soft Bart Simpson stuffed toy, while Hana hugging her soft Liza Simpson stuffed toy...well, courtesy of their father of course.

 

Then she went back to their garden and joined Yonghwa in his decorating.

 

She saw Yonghwa at their garden stepped down from the stool; he was standing on to put some streams.  Seohyun was waiting next to him, he smiled over at her when he saw her, holding out a pink streamers, she was about to grab it, when Yonghwa pulled in away and put it in her hair. Then he grabbed another one, a blue one, and then he also put that on his hair. Then he grabbed his phone from his pocket and motioning to Seohyun to take some ‘selcas’ with the blue and pink streamers on their hairs.

 

Seohyun laughed and hugged her husband.

 

“Aigoo…as always my Choding Nampyeon. Jinjia.” Seohyun playfully told him.

 

Yonghwa pouted and while crossing his arms.

 

“But mind you, this Choding Nampyeon only loves his one and only Bratty Buin.” Yonghwa mischievously said to his wife then he kissed her.

 

“I love you too, my Jerky Nampyeon.” Seohyun replied as he kissed him back.

 

Savoring the kiss, since their twin still sleeping upstairs, Seohyun holding him tightly by the time they pulled apart.

 

“Babe, I can’t believe it’s been one year already!” Seohyun exclaimed after their lips parted.

 

“Me too…I can’t believe that it will be our babies first birthday tomorrow, I can’t believe we surpassed one year full of challenging parenthood.” Yonghwa added.

 

Seohyun smiled at him, she rested her head on his shoulders.

 

"Not that easy, but I really enjoy every single day of it...I will always treasure every moments of it." Yonghwa added.

 

"Me too, Babe..." Seohyun replied and nodded as a sign of her agreement.

 

“Oh, did you invite the boys?” She asked him.

 

“Deh, I called them all earlier.” Yonghwa replied.

 

“How about the girls, have you inform them all?” Yonghwa asked her too.

 

“Of course. Actually, they knew it already. Suzy even volunteered to make a birthday cakes and party pastries for the twin and Yoona, with the giveaway or souvenirs.” Seohyun replied.

 

“Jinjia? That’s good. You know, the boys volunteered too…Jungshin for the photography and videography and Minhyuk said he will bring some of his specialty. Jonghyun of course will help Yoona for the souvenirs.” Yonghwa told her.

 

"We're so lucky to have them all..." Seohyun smilingly told him.  

 

"Deh, you said it right!" Yonghwa replied.

 

Then they continue with their decorations while chatting at random things about the party.

 

“Babe, did you buy them a gift yet?”Seohyun remembered to ask.

 

Yonghwa scoffed.

 

“Of course! I wouldn’t forget that!” Yonghwa replied.

 

“Jinjia? Then where are the gifts?” Seohyun asked him again.

 

Yonghwa looked at her eyes.

 

“Jinjia. They were in our room, but you can’t see them now I already wrapped them.” Yonghwa smilingly replies to her.

 

“Hmn…you want a surprise huh!” Seohyun pouted.

 

“Deh.” Yonghwa replied.

 

“Yah, better not be a scary thing or something will make my babies scream and cry, huh…I know you…and your choding ideas…” Seohyun .

 

Yonghwa pouted like a little boy.

 

“What?! No! Of course not! I would never do that to our babies.” Yonghwa replies to her.

 

“Ahhh, so you only do that to me…huh?” Seohyun whined.

 

“Babe, I only did that to you…for fun…because you’re so cute when you startled and screaming like a scaredy-cat…” Yonghwa teasingly told her.

 

“Aish! Whatever…let’s finish this up, before they wake up…or else we were cramming like a crazy one tomorrow…” Seohyun said to him.

 

“Ahrasso. Ahrasso. I reveal them to you now...those are necklaces that I designed myself, good thing I found one good jewellier who turned them into a beautiful necklace. Both had the same design but their gems and stones  has pink and blue colors. A necklace that has a heart shaped pendant that has moon and a stars inside...the heart represent my unconditional love to all of you, the moon represent the light and brightness that you bring to us so we will not be stumble in the dark and lastly the stars represents them because they our own stars that makes our lives more blissfully shinier and lively...That's why I called those necklace 'sarangbit'...exclusively made for us." Yonghwa replied.

 

"Oh, Babe you're the best daddy they ever wish for...I love you so much."  Seohyun hugged and kissed him gently.

 

"All because of you...I love you so much too." He replied.  "And you know what? I also made one for us, same designs but I made ours into a rings."  Yonghwa said as he grabbed the rings on his pocket and then slid the one with pink gems and stones slowly to one of her right ring finger.  And then she slid the one with blue gems and stones to his right ring finger.

 

"Now we had our very own Sarangbit rings..." He said and smiled at her. 

 

Seohyun couldn't help her tears to fall down on her cheeks as she looked at the ring on her finger, she was so touched on Yonghwa's gestures.

 

She didn't say any words but instead she kissed him passionately...her way of saying thank you to her thoughtful husband.

 

 

And so they continue with their work…until everything’s finished and in well order.

 

 

In the morning…Twin’s first birthday.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun made sure that everything’s ready for their twin’s first birthday party.

 

Yonghwa went to the garden and check all the decorations, chairs and tables to be use for the party as well as the sound system.

 

While Seohyun cooked her menu at their kitchen, make sure everything’s right and perfect for her twin. Later she helped by Yonghwa when he’s done checking the decorations outside.

 

They made meaty spaghetti, tempura platter, sandwich platter, dumplings platter and sushi platter. The rest of the menu will be cooking by Minhyuk and the cakes and other pastries by Suzy.

 

Exactly an hour before the party starts…everything’s done and set-up nicely by them, everything’s in order and beautiful just like they wished.

 

Then they went upstairs to get dressed for the party as well as to dress up their twin.

 

Seohyun and Hana both wears something pink…while Yonghwa and Jae both wears something blue.

 

It was later when all the guests arrived for the party. Girls in pink colors and boys in blue colors.

 

“Happy Birthday! Jae and Hana dear!”  Seohyun heard.

 

Of course, Haneul, Dong-gun, So Roo and Se Ah came first…with their gifts on hand.  Dong-gun and So Roo argued about who held who Jae, then ended up switching every five minutes, until Haneul and Se Ah told them to just share.

 

Then Hongki and Mina and their lovely daughters came together with Jonghyun and Yoona.

 

Follow by Taecyeon, Gui-gui and Jungshin.

 

Soon after minutes, it was Minhyuk and Suzy came…holding the menus, pastries and blue and pink birthday cakes they promised to bring.

 

Seohyun happily greeted them all, and then guided them to their garden where they’re holding the party and motioning them to make themselves comfortable.

 

Everybody was asking about Yonghwa and Hana for they didn’t see them around.

 

Seohyun groaned and pointed at Yonghwa who somehow managed to fell asleep on the couch inside their living room, while Hongki and Mina’s daughters and Jae playing around his side, giggling and shouting.

 

Then Jungshin joined the kids and squeling about how cute Jae was when walked…then later and Jonghyun joined too and mischievously played along with the kids…hoping to distract and tease Yonghwa on his deep sleep.

 

Hongki and Taecyeon were on the other side…catching with each other.

 

While the girls Suzy, Mina, Gui-gui and Yoona were all with Seohyun, talking about how choding the boys were…and about how Hana and Jae have been since they last visited, while trying and eating all the dishes served on the buffet table.

 

“Aigoo…those two, father and daughter jinjia, really loved sleeping…” Seohyun said gesturing to the sleeping Yonghwa, who had Hana sleeping with him on his chest.

 

The girls looked at their direction.

 

“Awww! So cute!” Suzy exclaimed.

 

“Hana’s definitely a Daddy’s girl!” Gui-gui added.

 

“You bet…” Mina butted in.

 

“Ohhh! I wish my child will be as cute and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter