Cutest First Broken Heart....

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

Saturday Night…Jung’s Mansion…

This night—Yonghwa, wants to sleep, so very badly and deeply and for once he doesn’t wants morning to come anymore. He just wished that all unfortunate things happened to him this day are all gone when he wakes up in the morning. Just like when he has a nightmare.

For he really don’t know how to face the disaster that he is about to encounter and that definitely will start tomorrow. 

He really wants to just escape or run away…and never come back anymore. But then again whenever he thinks of his parents and Seohyun’s parents being in embarrassing state or being the talk of the town…because of him…he stopped and still can’t do it.

And by that, he knows very well that he cannot escape the reality anymore, that weather he likes it or not…he will marry Seo Joohyun comes tomorrow.

But then again he kept on thinking why on earth his life turned out this way? Why on earth he needs to get married all of a sudden? And why of all people he is going to marry Seo Joohyun, the Brat that he hates the most?  How can they expect to live with that Brat, when just thinking of her makes his blood boils?

Life’s really unfair…he thought.

Then he can’t help but…to think…and…to reminisce…how and why did he hates Seohyun that much?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yonghwa's POV

When was that? How old I am back then? Ahhh, I remembered I was only 10 years old then…I was on my fourth grade…

I remembered clearly it was Valentine’s Day that day…and it was already traditional at that occasion, girls usually made and giving away some chocolates to the guys they like. To shows off their appreciation, gratitude, affection and love towards those person.

That day I remembered Seohyun was waiting for me patiently to come, watching from afar at our house and when she saw me coming she run fast to meet me.

"T-this…i-is for you…" Seohyun said she was so nervous while she handed me a box of chocolates.

She was panting and sweating, her face was blushing like a red tomato. "H-happy V-valentines D-day!" she stuttered greeted me.  

I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks. Hurriedly I snatched the box from her hand, trying to act cool about it and secured it inside my bag.

"T-thanks." That’s all I had said, turning my back to her to walk away. I knew I had to hide my blushing face. It was embarrassing for me being the boy if she saw it.  I just want to stay cool on her sight.

But before I could walk away from her, I felt her hand slightly grabbed my shirt.  I stopped and turned to look at her.

I saw her looking down the floor nervously and she gave me another box with a letter.  Not even looking at me. I saw her face still blushing so hard. She was really cute.

"Gift…j-just look and r-read…w-when you’re home…a-alone."  she said shyly and stuttered, still not looking at me.

That time I couldn’t believe that was really happening to me…because that time I really liked Seohyun.  

In fact I really liked Seohyun first before Suzy.  I really want to be close to her too. But I was just too shy and got so nervous every time I tried to approach her.

And that very day…I couldn't describe how happy I was to receive those things from Seohyun herself.  It was almost like she was confessing to me. I giggled on the inside and once again, I took it from her and put it directly in my bag cool

"I'll just o-open this later, alone...anything else?" I asked, trying so hard to sound cool though I knew I was already so blushing.

I looked at her, amused at her blushing face. But I still could see her eyes as they were sparkled like the stars from above and I find her messy bangs so cute. For me she was the cutest ever.

But I knew I had to get out of there fast before she noticed my funny and weird expression, because really I was so blushing hard.  

But when I was about to open my mouth to tell her I have to go, she suddenly turned her back at me and then she ran as fast as she could go away from me.

And for me that’s a relieved…at least she never got the chance to see my weird blushing face anymore.

I smiled widely as I watched her running back slowly disappearing from my sight. She really looks so cute a chubby cute little girl running.

Then I remembered and I looked at my bag. Again I saw the box of chocolate, present and letter and made me so excited, then I ran inside our home as fast as I could. Even my Omoni did not notice me coming.

As soon as I got home, I went directly to the room I shared with my Hyung.  I guess he's still wasn't home yet. It still quiet.

Immediately I opened my bag and took out the box of chocolate, the present and the letter that Seohyun gave me. But then I decided to eat the chocolate first. I stared at it with an amazed expression. It was beautifully wrapped and it was definitely handmade. I even imagined how Seohyun carefully made it.

But then as I took my first bite, I was disappointed with the taste, really didn't like how it tasted. It was burnt and bitter, the taste was so weird. But still I decided to eat all of it.

‘I shouldn’t waste any single of it.  Seohyun's  might worked hard just to make these…her very own hand made chocolates!' I thought. I smiled like a fool because of happiness. So, I just continued eating it even though it really tasted weird.

I didn't mind about the taste...after all I was that happy just eating and looking at the things that Seohyun gave me.

 

Then suddenly I heard some noise…my Hyung came in looking overjoyed too, but the look on his face annoyed me much.

"Yonghwa-yah!" he excitedly called me, taking out a box of chocolate from his bag.  He threw his bag to his bed and sat down beside me.

"Look!" he raised the box of chocolate cheerfully, "Seohyun gave me a chocolates…" He happily told me.

I saw the box of the chocolates, it was far more beautifully wrapped and looked more expensive than the one that she gave me.

Then I felt weird, I was so disappointed… 'What was that? I wasn’t only the one that she gave a chocolate?  And Seohyun didn't give me this chocolate because she likes me?' I don’t know what came to me…but just the thought of that…I was so pissed off.

"So what?" I answered sarcastically to my Hyung.

But then he just ignored me and instead he instantly opened the box of chocolates, then he started to eat it.

"Mmmnn. It's so delicious…Want some?" He said and giggled.

Without saying anything, I immediately took one piece from the box and ate it. It’s true…It was far more better and delicious than the chocolates Seohyun gave me.  It was sweet and tasty, not bitter and burnt. Nor had a weird taste.

"Yukk! Not so delicious." I said and I lied, rolling my eyes in frustration. I sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter