Dealing With The Complications...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

Jung’s Mansion

 

Yonghwa’s Room…

 

Seohyun’s Side (After the Taecyeon’s night confession to her…)

In the morning…

As she woke up Seohyun sat up first on the bed, pushing away the comforter, she sleepily rubbed her tired, shining chocolate brown eyes, wiping away the sleep and crustiness away from them. She yawned, while stretching her slim arms. Once stretched out, she reluctantly crawled out of the warm covers of her bed, then she went straight to the bathroom, took a bath, when she’s done she goes back to the room to change her clothes.

She quickly changed into her comfortable one piece dress and pulled back her hair up just like a bun, her most comfortable hairstyle when she’s just home. She looked at the mirror and smiled at her reflection.' Perfect!' She happily thought to herself.  Then she moved away from her mirror and grabbed her cell phone, checking the time.

‘Omo! No, It’s already 09:30 in the morning. I’m already so late to the family breakfast. Aish, maybe everybody went to work now…why did you sleep that long? Jinjia Seohyun.’ She annoyingly thought.

She didn’t know if she will go downstairs now or she will just stay to their room for a while.  In the end, she decided to just stay for a while, go to the couch and sat upright, trying to remember what happened the night before.

She was sure she told the Jerk she won't sleep beside him all through the night, and yet she wakes up on the bed… she slapped her forehead unconsciously.

But maybe the Jerk didn't sleep in the bed last night, because he was emotionally broken last night after all. She let out a small smile as she relieved with that thinking.

Then she wandered her eyes around the room. She saw no signs of Yonghwa. ‘Hmmmnnn where is he? Did he wake up early? I hoped he would just go and apologize to Omoni  and to Taec Oppa.’  She thought. 

She wondered how’s their mother was feeling. Then she decided to just go down and see for herself, she wants to talk to her and to comfort her as well.

 

And at the hallway on her way downstairs…

She then saw Taecyeon standing outside his mother's room, as if he’s thinking deeply.

She went to his direction and called him.

"Taec Oppa. Good morning…" She happily greeted him and gently patted his shoulders.

"Oh, g-good morning Seohyun-nah…" Taecyeon greeted, his face suddenly flushing red.

“Why are you still home you did not go to work?” Seohyun asked him.

“I didn’t feel to go to…I just want to rest…and clear my thoughts.” He replied her in his lowest tone.

Right there and then, Seohyun couldn’t help but remembered the incident that happened last night that started all the complications, between the brothers.

Soehyun smiled, "Are you okay? And oh…about last night…I'm sorry about the Jerk… Don't worry, I'll keep everything I know…I won’t tell that to anyone. I’ll keep it to myself until forever.  I promise." Seohyun assured him.

Taecyeon slightly nodded, "Seohyun-nah, can I talk to you for a while… on the balcony…please?"  He asked.

Seohyun smiled and nodded to him.

"Of course, come on let’s talk now…"  She walked towards the balcony glass doors and sat up at one of the balcony chairs.

"Oh, I remember. How was Omoni?  Is she alright now?" She asked.

Then Taecyeon sat up too on another chair across her.

"I think she's talking with Yonghwa right now…I saw him went to Omoni’s room a while ago…" Taecyeon answered, trailing her from behind.

“Oh, jinjia? That’s good then…” She happily said.

Seohyun then stood up instantly and opened the sliding door and went out, she felt the cold breeze blew gently against her face.

"Oooh. Cold!"  She exclaimed surprisingly.

"I hope he'd apologize for what he did last night..." She said.

"I think he would.  Ah, is it cold? Would you like to talk inside instead?" Taecyeon asked, looking at the floor.

Seohyun turned around and smiled at him.

"No. I'm okay. I’m just surprised with sudden breeze that comes to my face. Let’s just talk here. So, what is it you want to talk about?"  She asked him.

Taecyeon look at her straight and begun to talk, his face begun to blush as well.

"A-about last night…"  He walked further into the balcony,

"All I confessed to you…I mean it.  I really meant it." He said in his low tone, as he looked down the floor.

Seohyun stood shocked, "B-but T-taec Oppa-" She was cut by Taecyeon.

While Taecyeon turned to face Seohyun and continue…

"I know…I understand…And you don't have to answer me Seohyun… I know very well that I have a responsibility as Yonghwa's brother, as your best friend and brother in law as well. I-I just…"  He paused.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him. Taecyeon's eyes grew wide as Seohyun got down to all her knees, slowly but politely lowered her head towards him.

"S-Seohyun-nah…" He shockingly said to her.

"Please forgive me Taec Oppa…But I c-can't accept that kind of love from you. It’s n-not right and appropriate…even if the Jerk’s and I were only forced to get married…but still in the eyes of many we’re still married, and I don’t want to hurt our parents and family too. I know I hate him so much…but still as a human being I have to respect him as my lawful husband.  I h-hope you understand…I’m sorry…" She said, her voice was shaking, still looking down.

Taecyeon, sighed, and immediately sat in front her and tapped her back gently.

"Seohyun-nah, please don’t do that…rise…raise your head up. Of course I know that. I'm sorry for putting you in a tough situation." He bowed in the same position as Seohyun's.

However, Seohyun stayed on the same position.

"But then…I-I don't want to lose you Taec Oppa... I don't want to lose you because I only have you and Jungshin as my boy friends… as my only boy best friends… That kind of love… I can only accept from you…" Seohyun told him politely.

Taecyeon raised his head up and looked at Seohyun, shocked.

"S-Seohyun-nah…" was all he managed to say.

He could hear Seohyun's sobs, as her best friend, he knew that she was the kind of girl who hates crying in front of a boy who just confessed to her. In fact, every time she rejected a guy who confesses to her, she just says it bluntly not caring for the other man's feelings.

For her to knelt down and bow down like this means she considers him special. With that, Taecyeon felt comforted. Even though she thought she had hurt him, she still made her feel better without her knowing.

Taecyeon smiled, "Shhh…Seohyun-nah… Please don't cry. Of course you won't lose me. I'm not just your best friend now…but I’m also your brother in law now after all… and aside from that I'm your best friend forever remember?" He said to comfort her.

Seohyun raised her head up, her face dampened in tears, she cried out loudly and grinned.

"T-thank you so much Taec Oppa…I-I'm so happy to hear that from you." Then she threw herself to Taecyeon and hugged him tightly.

"You know what? I was scared for nothing!"  She breathed out a sigh of relief as she pulled herself away.

Taecyeon stood up and lent his hand to Seohyun, she then took his hands and stood up. And continue with their hugging, to comfort each other.

 

Excatly that time…

Yonghwa was just out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter