Some Complications...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

Jung’s Mansion…

At Yonghwa and Seohyun’s Room…

The next morning…Seohyun woke up first, naturally, struggling hard she slowly opened her eyes, and then she blinked for three times. She was shocked.

‘Omoooo!’ She screamed on her mind. She was frozen. She can’t move she became immobilized.

For she saw Yonghwa’s face was only centimeters away from hers, she was snuggled to Yonghwa’s arms like a baby and they were only using one pillow, and worst of all Yonghwa was hugging her tightly, causing her to become immobilized.

‘Omo! How did this happen? Ottoke? Aish! ahhh jinjia pabo-yah Seohyun.  I don’t want to move…I don’t want him to wake up not specially in this kind of position, or else he will not stop bickering and teasing me. What will I do now?  Omoni help me!’  She thought.

Leaving her with no choice but to just stay in her position and decided to just wait for Yonghwa to wake up, that way she can easily move and escape from his body instantly.

She then turned her gaze in front again she saw Yonghwa and was asleep soundly besides her – looking as vulnerable and innocent as a boy, and, she observed.   She had never seen him asleep before –and now she was free to look upon him this way.

‘Ohhh, so this is how you looked when you were sleeping huh...at least you’re not snoring, just a calm and peaceful breathing…hmmnnn skin is not that bad… a not so wide forehead, a curvy thick brows, a nice and long eyelashes, a well crafted pointed nose, and a kissable lips… hmmmnnn not bad as I thought…okay…okay… I admit you were handsome…and… cute…hmmnnn no wonder lots of girls choose you as their ideal types and chase you huh…hmmnnn…’  Seohyun silently said on her mind, in her pouting lips and flaring nose, maybe because of her concentration.

“Wae? Enjoying much seeing my so handsome face huh Buin?”

Seohyun startled and almost had a heart attack when she suddenly saw Yonghwa’s eyes opened and heard his voice.

“Y-yah! you’re scared me!” She managed to reply him. While trying so hard to hide her embarrassed and extremely blushing face.

Good thing she gained back her senses and composure easily and she begun to rise up and fix herself.

But that doesn’t escape Yonghwa’s eyes he just can’t help himself but to laugh much as she saw her startled reaction and her blushing face.

“Wae? What did I do? I just didn’t move so to let you enjoy my face and my hug…for I know you really liked and enjoyed it, don’t you? ” Yonghwa more while he stood up.

“What? So full of yourself  huh…in your dreams! Jerk!” Seohyun told him in her annoying tone, while walking back and forth of the room.

“Oh! Come on…just admit it…you liked it don’t you? You can have it, every minute, every seconds if you want…just admit it…Huh? Huh? Huh?” Yonghwa even more, while following her walking back and forth of the room… he really enjoys it.

“Aish! Just stop it!!!!” Seohyun pissed off almost crying in anger.

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…just don’t cry Brat.” Yonghwa managed to say in between his hysterical giggles, while he was sitting comfortably on the couch. He knows Seohyun will cry non-stop soon if he didn’t stop with teasing her.

“Ahhhh…my back’s and ’s hurt…” Yonghwa just said he changed their topic so to stop their bickering.

Seohyun didn’t say anything nor look at him, she just went straight to the bathroom and left Yonghwa alone murmuring to himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At their hallway…

Little did they know Yonghwa’s parents hear them yelling and pissing each other, while they were passing their room and was about to go downstairs.

“Aish! These children jinjia…so early in the morning…it’s only eight in the morning and yet they were already fighting and yelling on each other.” Yonghwa’s father said while chuckles.

“And they even didn’t have their breakfast yet. I wonder how they going to spend their lives in Seoul, knowing them like that.” Yonghwa’s mother added.

“Just knocked on them and tell them to have their breakfast now…” Yonghwa’s father asked her mother, while continue walking downstairs.

“Okay…” Yonghwa’s mother replied.

And she just knocked Yonghwa’s room.

“Yonghwa-yah…Seohyun-nah…” She called.

“Deh, Omoni…” Yonghwa replied, still not opening the door.

“Come down you two…we’re having our breakfast now okay?” Yonghwa’s mother told him.

“Deh, Omoni…we will be there in minutes…” Yonghwa told her mother.

“Okay…” Yonghwa’s mother said, she continues to go downstairs.

While Yonghwa knocked on their bathroom door.

“Yah, Brat…hurry up Omoni’s calling us to have breakfast now…” Yonghwa told her.

“Ahrasso…Jerk” Seohyun told him.

“I said hurry up…for I want to wash up too…not unless…you want us to bath together…huh…I’m coming in now Buin.” He again.

“Yah! Yah! Just try it or you’ll be dead! You Jerk!  Seohyun got pissed off him again.

Yonghwa’s just collapsed himself to bed while laughing out loud.

He really enjoyed seeing the Brat’s so annoyed and her red face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Dining Room…

After taking their bath, both Yonghwa and Seohyun went straight  downstairs to have their breakfast with their parents.

At the dining room, Yonghwa’s parents and Taecyeon were already started eating their breakfast.

“Oh, you’re here? Good morning…” Yonghwa and Seohyun smilingly greeted in unison everyone in the dining room.

“Oh, good morning…have a sit and have your breakfast” Yonghwa’s father greeted them.

“Good morning…” Taecyeon greeted them too, while looking coldly at Yonghwa.

While their mother just smiled at them and started to call the maid to bring and serve their breakfast.

And when their breakfast was served to them, Seohyun and Yonghwa begun to eat quietly. 

As per Seohyun she just observed and listened to the family conversation, as usual not too different on their house…Yonghwa’s father, mother and older brother… were talking about business and other random things like current events and sports. 

Seohyun, however surprised how Yonghwa handle their conversation’s well, he just practically knows everything…he really looks cool and bright the way he handle it.

“How about you Seohyun, what are you going to do today dear?” Yonghwa’s mother asked her.

“Oh, I still have to go to my on-the-job training…I still need to fulfill my last one hundred twenty hours to get my certification.” She replied.

“Oh, I see, so that will at least three weeks to go right?” Yonghwa’s father asked her.

“Deh. Aboeji” She replied.

“Okay, just don’t stress yourself too much and make sure to have enough rest okay?” Yonghwa’s father added.

“Deh. Aboeji” Seohyun replied again.

And she continued with her breakfast. While, Yonghwa remembered something.

“Oh, right…I almost forgot I have to go early today…for we have special conference at nine thirty. I’ll just go ahead Aboeji, Omoni, Hyung.” He replied, while looking at Seohyun.

“Oh, okay just go ahead. Don’t drive too fast be careful on the road.” Yonghwa’s father said.

“And don’t skip your lunch okay?” Yonghwa’s Omoni added.

“Deh, I will…I won’t…Oh, and Omoni since I’m in a hurry…please just drop Seohyun to the publisher can you?” Yonghwa smilingly said to his parents. And he stood up.

While Taecyeon didn’t say anything to him, but he just nodded to him. And he suddenly looked and he talked to Seohyun.

“No, Omoni….I can just drop her…I’ll do it…Seohyun-nah…What time is your OJT?  I can’t just drop you to the publisher later. “ Taecyeon suddenly told Seohyun.

“Okay no problem.” Yonghwa’s mother told them.

Which makes Seohyun looked at him and then to Yonghwa, as if she was asking if it’s okay with him?

Yonghwa then turned his gazed to Seohyun…

“It’s up to you…if you want…” Yonghwa told her coldly. While gving his older brother a sharp look.

“Deh, Taec Oppa…I’ll just go with you then…” Seohyun told Taecyeon.

“Okay…just take your time…I’ll just wait for you…” Taecyeon smilingly said to her. And grin evilly at Yonghwa.

 

Good thing their parents didn’t notice them.

 

Only Seohyun’s did.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the evening...

Taecyeon even fetch Seohyun on her OJT place when she’s done. 

And he even treated her dinner. 

They spent some time chatting and strolling, before they went home.

It’s not new and awkward to Seohyun anymore, because she was used to that set-up, for Taecyeon always like that to her.

A loving, caring and reliable friend to her, almost like her own brother. That’s how they were so close to each other.

As for Taecyeon, he’s happy just like that, even if he only spent a little timewith Seohyun, for him it was priceless…his happiness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Busan

Jung’s Mansion…

 

Three weeks after…

Upon reaching home from her last OJT…Seohyun went straight to Yonghwa’s or to their room …and she found out that Yonghwa’s was not home yet.

She looked at her watch…it’s already eight thirty in the evening…then she wondered why he has not home yet? Where his works not yet finish at this time?

‘Aish! Whatever…Why do I need to think of him? He’s old enough to take care of himself anyway…’ She thought.

Then she went straight to the bathroom and took a bath, when she’s done she changed for her cute and comfortable keroro pajamas, her favorite actually.

Then she decided to just go out for a while to catch some fresh air at the balcony outside Yonghwa's room.

 

Seohyun's POV

I sat at the balcony and sipped on a nice cup of tea. It was a cold night. As I placed the cup at the table, I observed the night sky. There were a lot of stars tonight. I’m just so happy to see them.

Then I remembered something, I had already finished my OJT…oh that’s a good thing.  

But I couldn't believe it had been three weeks after my forced wedding.  

But I'd been ready for this since I was young.

For I know, my family belong to the one of the richest here in Busan….and I am a Seo and my father's only daughter… I had long accepted that maybe…just maybe…I would end up marrying someone that I don't like for the sake of our family's business.  You know...typical to the business tycoon people.

But I know though my father will not push me to that kind of marriage, I know he will not going to hurt me like that.

Because how he loved me so much.  And how he was protecting me since I was born until now...

I know he will let me find my own groom, or if he’s the one who will chooses for me…I know he will choose the one that he knows, I’m comfortable to. Like Taec Oppa or Jungshin I guess…

But then, I never expected in my whole life, that the one he chooses for my groom would be that Jerk. Oh my!

But then I've been wondering why that Jerk was acting so weird lately?  I could always feel the inconsistency of his acting every time Taec Oppa's with us. It's like he was really pointing out that we were married. Or he’s my husband. Or I am his wife. The Jerk’s acting so suspicious. I find it kind of annoying yet too thrilling to just let go.

Hmmnnn maybe I've been missing something that I couldn't figure out as of that moment. It bothers me so much though.

But come to think of it, we practically grew up together but then I don't really know him that well… aside from the fact that we were both dragged into the same situation.

He was acting so tough, but I could feel his softness from within. I wonder why I've been feeling sympathetic to him. Might be because ahhh I don’t know…

My thinking…was cut…when I heard someone calls me… which startling me.

"Seohyun-nah, you might catch a cold…what are you doing here?"

I turned my head to look at the owner of the voice. It was Taec Oppa. He walked towards me and pulled a chair to sit down.

"Oh! Hi, Taec Oppa…I was just having some tea…would you like some?" I greeted, and then I looked back at the night sky.

"Oh, really…sure…" he smiled, and I gave him a cup and poured him some tea.

"By the way, where's Yonghwa?" He asked.

I panicked. Just a little though. I don’t really know what to say.

Yes, as wife right? I don't have any idea of Jerk''s whereabouts.

"W-work?" Was all that I managed to say. I'm not a really good liar, I suppose.

"Ah. Must have had another client to attend too, he's been popular with his designs on his association lately." He said, still looking at me.

Did he notice? I hope not. Jerk, where the hell are you?

I just took another sip from my cup of tea… Less talk, less mistakes… So I have to let Taec Oppa do the talking tonight.

"Do you like Yonghwa, Seohyun?" He suddenly asked me in surprise.

I choked and began coughing. Where the hell did that question come from?

"Oh, ahh. W-wae?  W-why are you asking that?" I asked stuttering, my chest in a circular motion to ease the pain.

"Well, I just noticed you two…that… you've been getting along well lately… So I just wanted to know." Taec Oppa answered, crossing his arms across his chest.

I faked a laugh, shaking my hands frantically.

"Oh, you think so? Well, then that's an improvement, right?" I replied to him.

He stared at me with happily. Then all of a sudden he told me.

"I like you, ani, I love you, Seohyun…" He just said out of nowhere.

He was blushing madly. I couldn't tell if he was making a fool of me or if he was serious. All I know is that I was stuck.

I looked at him in shocked. What was he doing? Is he kidding me? I thought.

Then I let out a giggle. Maybe I've just been over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter