Finally in Seoul...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Train going to Seoul…

Because of their status as heir and heiress or both son and daughter of the richest men in Busan, Yonghwa and Seohyun didn’t actually experienced riding a public vehicles since they were born…(well, of course except for airplanes and the expensive cruises whenever they were going abroad with their respective families for vacation)…they’re always on their own cars with their family drivers…as for Yonghwa, he always had his car since college days. Seohyun had their family drivers, or older her brothers whenever she need to go somewhere.  So this is actually, the very first time for both of them riding a land base public vehicle.

But not to Jonghyun, for he always ride a train, taxi even the bus whenever he’s out of town…well, for some reasons…sometimes for his case study….sometimes for his miscellaneous trips…but most of the times because of his girls…he really loved chasing city girls, particularly Seoul girls…for he finds them the most hottest and the most attractive…rather than the country girls. That’s why he was the one assigned by their parents to accompany Yonghwa and Seohyun on their moving in Seoul. Just to guide and to teach them about Seoul’s life.

"Excuse me, sir… Are these seats taken?" Seohyun asked the young good looking man with seated beside the window aisle.

He turned to look at Seohyun, he was wearing a striped black and white polo shirt left hanging over his pants, it was plain but quite fashionable.

He looked up to Seohyun and smiled, "Oh, not at all, pretty miss. Especially when it's you who's going to take it, I won't mind at all." He said.

He stood up and took off a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped of all the three vacant seats on the cabin.

Seohyun was pleased in all ways possible, as she knew he was flirting with her. His looks and moves could be categorized as the same level as Jonghyun’s womanizer’s nature.

But then it’s not good luck for him for he didn’t know that he was wiping off two of the vacant seats for two guys and not for her. She flashed a bright smile to the good looking man, he looked good she would admit, neat, formal and handsome, in fact he was her type, but then she noticed he was acting exactly like Jonghyun, a womanizer, that’s turned her off…She’s a little bit disappointed.  If only he'd been a little shy. She thought.

"Thank you. You don't have to do that…really…" Seohyun told the good looking man, waving her hands across her chest.

He stopped and went back to his seat. "I'll do as you wish, pretty miss…" He uttered in a smooth voice, expecting Seohyun to move  over him, but surprisingly didn't.

She instead turned around and waved her hands outside of the cabin, he assumed she was calling her companions who he imagines to be as pretty as her.

"Oh, what a lucky trip!" He whispered to himself, smirking.

And then, there goes the lucky trip he assumed earlier as two guys appeared behind the pretty miss he called.

"Ahhh.  Sorry to disappoint you…" Seohyun apologized to the good looking man.

He smiled in response, as he turned to glance at the two boys who were both glaring at him intensely.

"I told you earlier, pretty miss… I don't mind at all…" He shrugged, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice.

"Ah. Thanks." Seohyun bowed slightly as he turned to look at her brother.

"Sit now, Oppa…here…” She said to her brother right away, then she saw Yonghwa securing and putting their luggage inside the cabin.

"If my Seohyun-nah said so, I’ll do it right away…But please sit beside Yonghwa, I’m sitting here…" Jonghyun walk in to the seat, he then sat beside the young good looking man. 'As if I'll let my little sister sit beside you, jerk.' He thought, smirking evilly at the man.

The guy, on the other hand, smirked back as if he had a clear understanding as to what the boy seated next to him was thinking.

"So, Seohyun is her name, wow what a nice name, pretty as you huh?" The good looking man murmured in a low voice but enough for Jonghyun to hear.

"Her name doesn't concern you…" Jonghyun hissed in the most annoyed tone he could pull out.

"Good day to our dearest passengers, be advised that this train is about to depart from Busan and is bound to Seoul in one minute, please take your seats and take care of your belongings" The train's PA system announced.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa and Seohyun were still bickering over the silliest things they could ever think of. They sat at the two vacant seats across the two boys, with Yonghwa seated at the window aisle and Seohyun in front of her brother.

Jonghyun, then again, was feeling aggravated by the man seated next to him. "Oppa! I'll sit there, you sit here. He's pissing me off!" Seohyun pointed a finger at Yonghwa as she looked at her brother with puppy eyes. The train had started moving.

Jonghyun, contrariwise to how he'd usually react to Seohyun's requests, shook his head slightly. "No."

"You're the one who's pissing me off here!" Yonghwa yelled, ignoring the fact that they were on a cabin with a stranger.

"Shut up! You good for nothing Jerk!" Seohyun snapped, her patience almost had it, she then turned to look at her brother.

"Oppa!" she insisted with her puppy eyes.

"I said no, Seohyun!" Jonghyun answered in a high voice, his annoyance was getting into him.

First, the man seated next to him obviously was rooting for his beloved sister. Second, although he enjoyed watching Seohyun and Yonghwa argue over the most stupid things, this wasn't the right time. There was a stranger across them for goodness sake! And lastly, he's not to be trusted. Jonghyun couldn't point out exactly why, but he had faith in his 'instincts' more than anything else.

Seohyun fell silent. Yonghwa stared out of the window. Jonghyun had felt the eerie tension roaming around the room. He did hit Seohyun's sore spot. Suddenly feeling sorry, he reached for his luggage and took out something from its pocket.

"I bought you a book yesterday…" Jonghyun said to Seohyun.

Seohyun rolled her eyes, her eyes avoiding Jonghyun's gaze.

"Come on, Seohyun-nah…" Jonghyun sighed, feeling hopeless. He was powerless when it comes to Seohyun.

"Tch! Acting all bratty again, are we?" Yonghwa commented coldly, his eyes still focused outside the window.

"Just shut up, Jung Yonghwa!" Seohyun yelled out, as she hit Yonghwa's shoulder with her hand in full force.

Yonghwa immediately took a grip on her wrist and whined.  

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! You're the one who kept blabbing about violence isn't a good thing… this and that… and yet you're violent yourself!" He said while showing his face in pain.

Seohyun struggled to shove off Yonghwa's grip.

"Well, if it's you… I guess I now understand what's so good about violence!" She yelled, her voice hinting extreme annoyance.

"Excuse me," the forgotten stranger in the cabin interrupted.

"Jung Yonghwa, you say?" The stranger good looking man suddenly asked.

Seohyun stopped as she pulled her hands away and regained her composure. She could have smacked herself in embarrassment. How could she forget there was a good-looking gentleman seated across them?

"D-deh?" Yonghwa asked.

"Do you know me? Perhaps a former client on our association?" He asked, hinting a tone of arrogance in his voice.

"I'm afraid not…" The good looking guy cupped his chin.

Yonghwa sat upright as he faced the stranger

Yonghwa widened his eyes in disbelief, "C-Choi Minho, Student Council Vice President right?" Yonghwa asked the stranger.

"Long time no see, Student Council President!" Minho, as he was called by Yonghwa, greeted. He raised his right hand and smiled warmly.

"How have you been? I never thought I'd bump into you here…" Yonghwa said excitedly.

"More importantly, introduce your friends to me first." Minho pointed a finger at Jonghyun who was glaring daggers at him and to Seohyun, who wasn't really paying attention.

"E-eh, oh yeah! That's Jonghyun…remember? The college girl killer of our school then…"  Yonghwa pointed at Jonghyun, who was still glaring madly at him as if he was ready to kill Minho any moment.

"And…and this brat's Seohyun…" Yonghwa pointed at the Seohyun who made a slight bow.

Yonghwa then, turned to look at Seohyun and then to Jonghyun, as he pointed at Minho.

"He's Choi Minho. Our Student Council Vice President during our college time…" Yonghwa introduced him.

"Nice to meet you." Seohyun smiled flashily. Minho, however, reached for her hand, yet the great Jonghyun spanked his hand with the book he was holding.

"Oh, sorry about that. Nice to meet you, Minho, sorry I didn’t remember you…maybe because I’m not interested in Student Council that time. It just that girls were more interesting then…" Jonghyun said in a annoying voice.

Yonghwa and Seohyun stared amused at the aura both boys were emitting. They then looked at each other and shrugged.

"Is Jonghyun-ssi here your boyfriend, Seohyun-ssi?" Minho asked.

"No." Seohyun shrugged bluntly, making Jonghyun shrink in embarrassment. ‘How could she deny that so simply? She should more firts.’ He thought annoyingly.

Minho let out a laugh as he gave Jonghyun a you-arrogant-fool-how-dare-you-interfere-when-you're-not-even-her-boyfriend look.

"He's her brother, Minho-ssi. Why are you asking?" Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter