Yongseo's Housewarming Party!

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

Yongseo House…

 

Three months after moving to their new home…

 

Yonghwa lay cuddled up to Seohyun on their couch; they were watching a movie. 

 

It was Saturday so no work for him meaning more time for his wife and for his kids.

 

Their twin was still sleeping soundly on their nursery room, so after breakfast they decided to stay in their living room and relax and watch some good movies together.

 

They choose to watch on their living room instead to their mini home theater...simply because they want to hear their twin when they wakes up and cry.

 

"Babe?" Seohyun asked looking up at her.

 

"Hmm?" Yonghwa replies to her.

 

“I was thinking… it’s been three months since we just got our new house…and yet we still didn’t had our house warming party…so, I was thinking that maybe we could just invite everyone around for dinner tomorrow, you know just hanging up and catching up…what do you think about that?" Seohyun said to him while looked up at Yonghwa to see what his reaction would be.

 

"Eyyy, wh-whos everyone?"  Yonghwa was a bit apprehensive of what Seohyun's answer would be.

 

"Well… just our family and our best friends, I just want to share our new home for them…you know…beside I missed them…it’s been a while since we’ve all been together…" Seohyun said and she was waiting on answer, smiling up at Yonghwa with her sparkling, brown eyes wide.

 

"Well, that will be good…I want that too...right, let’s invite them tomorrow for dinner." Yonghwa told her.

 

"Yay! I’m so excited our first party at our new home, wow!  I think it would be a good idea, and I think of a BBQ party…if we would just make a BBQ party for them and we could eat in the garden, what do you think of that?" Seohyun excitedly said to Yonghwa.

 

“Okay that will be great…I’m sure they’ll like that too. So, tomorrow morning we’ll go to the supermarket and buy the things that we need for the party, okay?” Yonghwa smilingly told her.

 

“Yes! I’ll make the list later…and I’ll also inform everyone later. Good thing I already made some desserts last night, like strawberry and mango cheesecake and some peanut butter bars, at least we can serve those tomorrow. Oh! I’m so excited!”  Seohyun exclaimed.

 

“And yesterday after work…I already bought some wines and beers too…did you see them?” Yonghwa added.

 

“Deh, I put them all in the chiller…” Seohyun replied.

 

“Hey, Babe, we are not really planning it, aren’t we?” Yonghwa jokingly told him.

 

“I think so…” Seohyun replies to him.

 

They just laugh for a while and they continue with their movie.

 

There were a few moments of silence…both focusing on the movie…until they heard the doorbell repeatedly ringing.

 

Ding dong…

 

Ding dong…

 

Ding dong…

 

They looked at each other.

 

“Who might that be?” Seohyun asked.

 

“I don’t know…I’ll just get it…” Yonghwa said to her as he stood up.

 

Seohyun let Yonghwa go and he went to their gate and opens it. 

 

He looked at the peeked hole and saw it was just Jungshin.  So he instantly opened the gate and greeted him warmly and invited him to come in, and then he made his way back.

 

He stopped as he placed his hand on the door handle and opened it slowly.

 

He saw Seohyun walking towards him then suddenly he heard some party poppers behind him followed with shouts of surprise and he then turned his back and he met, Jungshin, Minhyuk, Suzy, Hongki and Mina both holding their daughters, Taecyeon, Gui-gui, Jonghyun, and Yoona were gathered in front of their door.

 

“Surprise!!!”  Everyone happily shout in unison.

 

“Whoa! I thought it’s only Junghin…Ahhh Jinjia you guys!”  Yonghwa smilingly yelled out.

 

“Yah! You guys almost gave us a heart attack…” Seohyun jokingly added.

 

Everyone laughed as they begun to give each other a warm hugs as their greetings.

 

“Sorry, about that…we just want to give you a big house warming surprise party…And here’s a cute couple coffee mugs, my gift for you and for new house guys.” Jungshin told them.

 

“Oh, thank you…how sweet…all of you guys…are just so sweet!” Seohyun smilingly told everyone.

 

“You know what?  We were just talking a while ago…to invite you all tomorrow for a BBQ party…as our housewarming party.  But then you’re all here…how amazing.” Yonghwa said.

 

“Oh! Speaking of BBQ…Exactly! We made some for the party…we brought some varieties here, beef, pork, chicken, shrimps and even some corn and vegetables BBQ’s for us…” Hongki smilingly said.

 

“We made sure it’s the best guys…and we have our gifts too, a cute tea set and decorative canisters, for your house…” Mina added.

 

“And Suzy and I made some salad and Tempura just for us guys…” Minhyuk proudly said

 

“And Oppa you forgot to mention the different Chinese dumplings that we made…yeah we also made those guys.  And our gifts, these cute kitchen tools to make your life easier when you’re cooking, and three sets of couple aprons, for you and for your house.” Suzy added.

 

“And as for us…Gui-gui and I made this yummy Yang Chow fried rice and different kinds of rice rolls just for us...” Taecyeon said.

 

“Deh, we made sure all ingredients used were fresh too…and oh our gifts these decorative and scented candles all in your favorite scents, just for you and your house.” Gui-gui added.

 

“Wow! Thank you all, really…But Hyung, you really know how to cook now? Jinjia! You hate going to the kitchen before right? But now…Wow!” Yonghwa jokingly told his older brother.

 

“I guess…his cute wife here changed that and thought him how to cook…am I right Gui-gui?” Seohyun smiled at Gui-gui.

 

“Hmmm…Hyung, it seems that you really enjoying your married life now huh?”  Yonghwa replies as he winked at him.

 

“Just exactly how you enjoying your married life now…my dear little brother…hmmm…” Taecyeon replies to him as he also gave him a playful wink and then turned his head to Gui-gui and he also winked at her.

 

Gui-gui saw Taecyeon’s winked…she just can’t help blushed and smile inwardly…

 

’Oh! He’s so cute when he does that!’ Gui-gui thought as she looked down to hide her blushing face.

 

Then when she looked up…Taecyeon met her eyes…he didn’t know why? But he instantly blushed too…

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun looked and smiled at each other as they saw the couple both blushing…they both felt happy and relieved…for finally Taecyeon found his own happiness now.

 

Then they were distracts by Jungshin’s loud voice.

 

“Well, as for me…I didn’t made or cooked anything…because obviously I don’t know how to cook and I don’t have partner to that,  like all of you guys…ah cham! But anyway, I bought some fresh steamed gogumas…especially for our dearest Seohyunnie here….” Jungshin butted in.

 

"Oh! Jinjia? Jungshinnie you’re so sweet! All of you guys are just the best! Thank you really…" Seohyun said happily.

 

“Wow! That’s good…all drinks and desserts then are for us guys!” Yonghwa excitedly said, and then he saw Jonghyun and Yoona on his side.

 

“And you…Jonghyunnie…what did you bring for us, hmmm?” Yonghwa asked as he playfully smirked at him.

 

“Oh! Me? Well, I brought my beautiful wife here, Yoona…” Jonghyun replied as he playfully smirked back on him, while Yoona blushed upon hearing him.

 

Everyone smiled at him and said…”Hmmmnnn…”

 

“Yah! What are you saying? No, guys he meant…we brought this goguma cake…for the house warming party…” Yoona said shyly.

 

Everyone again smiled at him and said…”Ahhh…okay.”

 

“Oh! Right…and we also bought some gifts…here a cute toiletries dispenser’s set and toothbrush holder for your bathroom…since we know you both love bathrooms…” Jonghyun said and smirked mischievously for them.

 

Yoona just smiled at them for understanding Jonghyun’s statement.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun blushed instantly as they remembered they’re first encounters with Jonghyun and Yoona…at their bathroom.

 

“So, shall we roam around the house now?” Hongki suddenly told everyone.

 

“Okay, Kaja!” Jungshin yelled out happily.

 

And with that…Everyone started to roam around the house…with Seohyun and Yonghwa of course as they tour guides…

 

They started from outside, they went to see the garage, the storage area, the beautiful garden and landscape, the koi pond and the cute little playground…

 

Then they proceeded to the first floor of the house, they went to see the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the home theater, the mini bar, the library or home office and the mini gym.

 

After that they proceeded upstairs to the second floor of the house and went around seeing the family room, the bedrooms and the veranda or a terrace that captures the beautiful views of their beautiful garden and the serenity of their surroundings.

 

Then they went back downstairs.

 

"Wow! Seohyunnie, Yonghwa Oppa…I have to say that this house is amazing!" Suzy said.

 

"Deh, it’s really beautiful! Fit for both of you and you children." Mina said as an agreement to Suzy’s statement.

 

 “I love the mini bar...” Minhyuk said.

 

“I love the mini gym…” Jungshin said.

 

“Me…the home theater…” Taecyeon said.

 

“Me too…the home theater...” Hongki said.

 

“I love the garden, the landscape and the koi pond…” Gui-gui added.

 

“Me I love the small playground…it’s so cute!” Jonghyun butted in.

 

“Me I love the nursery room the most…it’s really cute!” Yoona exclaimed unconsciously.

 

Everyone looked and smiled at them…

 

“Eyyy…So, it seems that you two…love the most are the children things huh?” Seohyun playfully said to them.

 

“Jonghyunnie…are you two perhaps…following our footsteps and having a baby too?“ Yonghwa said while giving Jonghyun a playfully smirk.

 

“Yah! No! Jinjia what are you talking?” Jonghyun instantly said in denial trying so hard to hide his blushing face.

 

While Yoona, didn’t say anything…she looked down…she just too shy to reveal her blushing face.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa sensed that…they thought they need to save Jonghyun and Yoona’s face…

 

"Well I guess that's touring inside and outside the house officially over with that comments.  How about we start grilling the BBQ’s now?" Seohyun said with a laugh.

 

“I think that’s a great idea…girls you should set up the tables…and us boys we’ll do the grilling…” Yonghwa said which made everybody agreed to him.

 

“Hey, Babe please do call our parents now…so they can join us too…” Yonghwa added.

 

“Oh! Yonghwa-yah, Omoni and Aboeji, went out of town today…they attended Aboeji’s friend son’s wedding.” Taecyeon told him.

 

“Oh, is that so? Okay then I just calls Omoni and Aboeji…” Seohyun said referring to her own parents.

 

“Just tell them no need to bring anything…just themselves…we just want to hang out with them too…” Yonghwa said.


 

“Oh! That’s great!  I love you Babe…” Seohyun told Yonghwa in her sweetest tone.

 

“I love you too Babe…” Yonghwa replies as he gives Seohyun a gentle kiss on his lips.

 

"Oh! Please someone put some music on so we don't have to hear this lovey dovey cheesy thing!" Jungshin requested.

 

"I'm on it!" Minhyuk called as she headed over to the sound system and pressed play.

 

"Let's party!!!" Everyone happily said.

 

 

After calling their parents to come over to their house warming party…

 

They didn't have to wait for long when they heard the doorbell ring on the gate.

 

Ding dong...

 

Ding dong...

 

Seohyun rushed to open it, greeting them with a bright smile. For once, she was truly excited to see her parents.

 

"Aboeji! Omoni! I've missed you! Come in!" She greeted brightly, hugging them both.

 

"Oh honey, we've missed you too! We were so excited when you called for the lunch. I was actually thinking about calling you for over for dinner at our house when you called." Haneul told her daughter.

 

“Yeah, we missed you too and our grandchildren…oh and Yonghwa too of course, where is he anyway?” Dong-gun added.

 

“He’s right over there…grilling some BBQ’s…together with the boys…while the girls setting the table for the foods…come let’s join them all…” Seohyun said as she led her parents to the garden.

 

They quickly moved into the garden and Yonghwa happily welcome and greeted them…then they chatted happily for awhile. Everyone joined them as well.

 

“Oh, before we forgot…here’s our gift for both of you…” Haneul gave them a small box.

 

“What is this?” Seohyun asked as she examined the little box on her hand.

 

“Just open it and see for yourself…Princess…” Haneul said and smiled at her.

 

Seohyun went near Yonghwa then they opened it together…it’s a key! For a brand new car…more beautiful, more expensive and more spacious than Yonghwa’s current car…

 

“Omo! Omo! Is this true?” Seohyun asked in surprised.

 

“Jinjia? Aboeji Omoni?” Yonghwa added in surprised too.

 

Everyone came to them and see what’s inside the box…

 

“Oh! Wow! That was great!” Everyone said in unison.

 

“Of course...hey, you had children now…so it’s better if you have that car…it’s spacious and more comfortable…” Haneul said to them.

 

“It’s more expensive!” Seohyun and Yonghwa said in unison.

 

“Yah! Yah! You think I can’t afford that? Huh! We’re Seo’s remember?” Dong-Gun jokingly told the couple.

 

“Ah, deh, deh…we know…thank you so much really Aboeji…Omoni…” Yonghwa smilingly told them.

 

“Thank you too…Aboeji, Omoni…you’re the best!” Seohyun said as she hugged them both.

 

“Hey, that’s nothing…you both deserve more than that anyway…” Dong-Gun smiled at them.

 

“Okay…enough for the car…let’s eat now?” Haneul said.

 

Until, everything’s done and table’s settled with their foods…everyone starts eating their lunch together with non-stop chatting, teasing and laughing.

 

After lunch, Hongki and Mina went upstairs to one of the guest rooms…for their children need to change and nap…so, they excused themselves for a while.

 

Until Yonghwa and Seohyun heard their twin cyring…they hurriedly went up to their twin’s nursery room and got them, and then they back again to the garden.

 

Upon seeing the couple back with their twin on their arms, Suzy got up and instantly went to Seohyun and Yonghwa and looked at the twin.

 

"Oh! They’re even mor beautiful now! Come here and see! The twin looks even cuter!" Suzy exclaimed.

 

"Wow! They’re so adorable!" Gui-gui said as she also went near the twin.

 

"Of course they are! They’re our children!"  Yonghwa proudly said.

 

“Yah! So full of yourself again?” Seohyun said and playfully hit Yonghwa’s arms.

 

“Wae? I’m just telling the truth…” Yonghwa whined.

 

Taecyeon stood up and went to the twin.

 

"Hello there Jae and Hana… Uncle Taec’s here…how are you two doing? I love you both guys…just come to me whenever you need something and oh whenever  your choding Daddy here scold you and I’m going to surely kick his well…always remember that okay?"  Taecyeon told the twin as he gently kissed them on their forehead.

 

“Yah! Hyung what was that?” Yonghwa whined.

 

“Just in case…so they’ll know…” Taecyeon playfully replied.

 

Yonghwa crossed his arms and pouted like a little child.

 

Everyone laughed at his face.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun then sat and everybody made a circle to see the twin on their arms.

 

"They’re reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter