Uri Poor Yong-Yong....

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Busan

 

Jung’s Mansion…

 

“What was that?!”  Se Ah, So Roo and Taecyeon and Gui-gui asked surprisingly in unison.

 

Se Ah, So Roo, Taecyeon and even Gui-gui who were all stood out instantly from their beds as soon as they heard the loud scream from downstairs…

 

(By the way, Yonghwa and  Seohyun already aware how and why Gui-Gui ‘s now staying on the Jung’s mansion…because Se Ah and So Roo already told them upon their return from their honeymoon, a few days ago. And yes, even Taecyeon and Gui-Gui explain their side to them too.  Just an explanation in case you were that curious.)

 

As soon as they heard it…they were all went out from their bedrooms and rushed downstairs to find out the owner of that screaming voice and what was happening…

 

Confuse, nervous and worried they all rushed up to the kitchen…

 

Only to find out the married couple, Yonghwa and Seohyun hugging and kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow with crushed flowers in between them.

 

“What happ-?!?” Se Ah, So Roo and Taecyeon asked again in unison but were cut upon seeing the couples PDA.

 

Which made Yonghwa and Seohyun distracted and left in awe…with their blushing faces…because of their embarrassment…for displaying their PDA (Public Display of Affection hehehe!) in front of their family.

 

“Oh…so, sorry…we were just ahmm…hmnn…you know…” Yonghwa didn’t know exactly where and how to start his explanation.

 

While Seohyun, just gave them a faint smile…

 

“What’s exactly happened here Yonghwa, why are you screaming so loud?” So Roo calmly asked his younger son.

 

“Yeah, what was that really?” Taecyeon also asked in curiosity.

 

“Yong-Yong… Come on tell us…we’re waiting…” Se Ah told her younger son.

 

Gui-Gui, didn’t say anything, she thinks it’s a family moment so she remained quiet out of respect… she just looking up between Yonghwa and Seohyun and waiting for an answer too.

 

"Well, you're going to be a Grandma, Grandpa and an Uncle!"  Yonghwa finally told them.

 

“Hyun’s pregnant!" He added cheerfully.

 

Soehyun nodded, and they both waited for Se Ah, So Roo and Taecyeon’s reaction for a split second and then there came an ear-piercing squeal from Se Ah.

 

"Omo! Omo! That is so great!!!!!" Se Ah talked first her voice almost blasted their eardrums to oblivion.

 

"Omo! Am I really going to be a Grandpa? Jinjia?” So Roo yelled out in happiness.

 

“And I’m going to be an Uncle too? Wow!” Taecyeon happily said.

 

“Yonghwa-yah…Seohyun-nah…Congratulations!” Gui-Gui finally said and smiled at them.

 

Seohyun smiled and nodded to all of them as confirmation.

 

“Thank you all…and that explains why I am screaming so loud a while ago…just because I am too happy…just can’t control my excitement and happiness.” Yonghwa smilingly said to them.

 

“Sorry, for that…” Seohyun added.

 

"Oh, yes dear… we know now…we understand now…Oh! We’re so excited and so happy too…can’t wait to see our grandchild." Se Ah said but her voice was tinged with happiness.

 

“Oh, I can’t wait…I have to tell, Dong-Gun about this now-” So Roo excitedly said but cut by Taecyeon.

 

“Aboeji…let them first…Yonghwa and Seohyun tell the good news to them …don't you think so?” Taecyeon said to his father.

 

“Oh, well, yes, yes, of course…sorry, just carried away…” So Roo replied smilingly...embarrassed with his excitement.

 

“Oh, but Seohyun you have to go and see a doctor first…to make sure of yours and baby’s health you know…I will accompany you later…” Se Ah told Seohyun.

 

“Deh, Omoni I will…after breakfast …but I have to call my parents first…” Seohyun replies to Se Ah.

 

“Okay dear…” Se Ah said happily.

 

With that…the family begun to happily have and eat their breakfast…

 

 

 

Later that morning… after breakfast…

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun back to their bedroom…

 

 

Yonghwa was sitting comfortably on the couch watching random TV programs.

 

"Babe…could you please handle me my phone?"  Seohyun called out as she looked at her phone on the couch side table.

 

"Okay?" Yonghwa answered as he reaches for her phone.

 

"I'm calling Omoni and Aboeji now."  Seohyun began.

 

"I'll tell them the good news." She added excitedly.

 

"Okay. Sounds like a good idea." Yonghwa replied.

 

Seohyun dialled Haneul number and waited for a while. Four rings passed until she finally answered.

 

"Hi! Omoni…" Seohyun greeted cheerfully.

 

"Hello! Seohyun-nah! Nice to hear from you in this beautifu morningl… What's up my princess?" Haneul asked her daughter.

 

"Ummm… nothing…I just want to greet you and Aboeji a very good morning…I'm just checking on you two." She said.

 

"Oh, good morning too…and we're fine." Haneul said.

 

"How about you and Yonghwa?" She added.

 

"We're doing great too." Seohyun said.

 

"Omoni, I need to tell you something and Aboeji too." Seohyun said.

 

"Okay…What is it dear?" Haneul asked her.

 

"Are you with Aboeji now?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Deh… Deh… we’re actually having our morning coffee." Haneul replied.

 

"Okay that’s great.”  Seohyun said.

 

"Omoni, listen…" Seohyun said again.

 

"I'm listening… Just tell us what it is Princess, You're giving us some suspense."  Haneul said sounding curious.

 

"Right." Seohyun started again.

 

"Omoni… I'm Pregnant!" Seohyun told him.

 

Then she listened for a while for their reaction but then there's only silence.

 

Silent...

 

Silent...

 

Silent...

 

"Omoni? Are you still there?" Seohyun asked then heard a thudding sound and like the phone falling.

 

"What? Is that true? Jinjia our Princess?" Seohyun heard Dong-Gun’s voice in the background. 

 

"Deh! Deh! Yeobo! That’s true! See…see…I told you… don’t ever under estimate our son-in-law…he’s so hot and great too you know…Get ready with my whole body massage for the whole week!" Haneul replied to her husband.

 

“Tch! Deh…Deh…I know…I know…” Dong-Gun said in the background.

 

“Omoni, what is Aboeji saying? What’s whole body massage for one week?” Seohyun asked in confusion

 

"Ahhh! Don’t mind your Aboeji…he’s just so excited with his upcoming grandchild from you dear….and oh…Congratulations Princess! “ Haneul exclaimed and Seohyun detected some happiness in her voice.

 

“Mee too…I’m so excited! Princess…” Seohyun heard Dong-Gun’s voice again on the background.

 

Seohyun smiled at her parent’s reaction.

 

"So, how far along are you dear?" Haneul asked again.

 

"Well, I don't know." Seohyun replied.

 

"Yonghwa and Omoni here…are taking me to the hospital later for a check-up." She added.

 

"Oh, that's nice…too sweet of him…wait for me dear I will accompany you too…I’ll just meet you to the hospital okay?" Haneul happily said.

 

"Okay Omoni, we’ll visit you too later.” Seohyun said and hanged up.

 

After Seohyun called her parents…

 

"What happened?" Yonghwa asked.

 

"How did it go?" He added and he dragged Seohyun to sit  on his lap…and Seohyun obeyed him.

 

"Well, they’re happy and so excited too…I think they had bet for something…I just can’t figure out what was that now…those childish grandparents…Jinjia…" Seohyun replied and they both laughed.

 

"Oh, I think we should get ready …we will go to the hospital to see your doctor in an hour…"  Yonghwa said to Seohyun and touched her cheeks and kissed her lips gently.

 

"Okay…I’m going to take a bath first…." Seohyun said.

 

"Okay, Babe…just be careful okay?" Yonghwa smilingly told his wife.

 

Seohyun just smiled at him and made her way to the bathroom...but suddenly...

 

“Babe…” Yonghwa called her again.

 

“What?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Thank you…and I love you…you don’t know how happy I am today.” Yonghwa gently told her while smiling.

 

“Thank you and I love you too, Babe…” Seohyun replies and smiled at him.

 

 

Yonghwa even hugged her tight and gently kissed her lips before letting her go to the bathroom.

 

 

 

In the hospital….

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

Around ten that morning, Seohyun and I together with my mother went out of the house to go to the hospital to see the doctor that my mother recommended. 

 

Seohyun was wearing a navy blue polo shirt and her jeans while I settled for a khaki shorts and white shirt. I opened the back car's door for my mother to get in and then I opened the other car’s door in the front for Seohyun to get in and then I slid in next to her the driver's seat. Seohyun the radio and hummed along happily to the song while I drove us to the hospital.

 

Upon arrival at the hospital, we already saw my mother-in-law waiting for us patiently while sitting and reading her book.  She hugged and kissed Seohyun's cheek upon seeing her and same goes to my wife.  While she smiled at me sweetly and patted my shoulders...as if she was telling me...good job son!

 

We weren’t able to make an appointment but thankfully, for my mother for she knows the doctor and there were only a few patients waiting outside the doctor’s hospital clinic. We waited close to twenty minutes and then Seohyun's name was called.

 

Both my mother and my mother-in-law told us to just come in and they’ll just wait for us outside.  I'm sure they were just going to chat and giggles unendingly about their upcoming grandchild...excited grandmas you know.

 

so I accompanied Seohyun into the room and held her hand all the way. The doctor smiled at us when we entered.

 

After a few tests and some questions...mostly too personal and intimate... (a few of which I found embarrassing by the way but Seohyun didn't seem to bother…) we found out that Seohyun was already seven weeks pregnant (now I know why she always that sleepy and yawning a lot before and yeah throwing ups lately).

 

We scheduled appointments twice a month and the doctor gave us a few advices on keeping the baby healthy and some tips on safe pregnancy.

 

The doctor even told me or warns me to prepare myself to deal with her morning sickness, her mood swing; her stress moods and her weird cravings. The doctor even told me to try to fulfill all her cravings unless it could harm the baby inside her.

 

When all the tests were over, we stopped by the Bakery because Seohyun was craving for some strawberry cheesecakes.  She ate hungrily and even took some from my plate when hers was already done.  

 

After eating, we went for a little shopping and then went home.

 

As a soon-to-be Daddy, I complied with every Seohyun’s desire.

 

Although, I found out later that some of her desires were a bit weird.

 

 

 

Gosh! I hope I will survive living for six months with all this hormone changes, weird cravings and everything…

 

 

End of Yonghwa’s POV

 

 

Because of Seohyun pregnancy she decided to quit her job and just stay in Busan, particularly in the Jung’s Mansion, for the rest of her pregnancy, it’s her first so she don’t want to deal with it alone with her husband in Seoul and she knows she needed some help from her mother and mother-in-law about it...they're the best and expert on things like this after all.

 

Yonghwa then filed another long leave like months so he can also stay in Busan so he can take care and accompany his wife for her pregnancy.

 

Well, who need those jobs anyway…they’re both one of the Jung’s and Seo’s heirs after all.

 

 

 

And want to know how Yonghwa dealt with his wife’s pregnancy?

 

 

Well, here it goes...

 

 

Jung’s Mansion

 

One….

 

 

"I'm coming!"  Seohyun shouted from their bedroom, as she called by one of  the Jung's maid for she has a visitor waiting downstairs.

 

 

Seohyun immediately went downstairs to see that visitor…in the living room…

 

"Oh, Jungshinnie! Hello…" Seohyun happily greeted and hugged her so-called visitor.

 

He blushed. Even he can't deny the fact that he was totally tempting! Oh God, he could just steal her away from her husband and make her his.  

 

But No! he already said that he was over her for a long time and he had moved on too, besides he love both Yonghwa and her. He just loved her now as a friend or more like a sister.

 

"Hi! Seohyun-nah…how are you?" Jungshin asked her.

 

"I’m okay..." She smiled again.

 

"By the way…Do you want anything to drink or to eat?" Seohyun offered.

 

“Oh, no thanks…I just had my snacks on my way here…” Jungshin told her.

 

"Yonghwa told us, me, Minhyukkie and Jonghyunnie...that you’re pregnant…so I just came to visit you." Jungshin said.

 

"Oh... I see…" Seohyun said.

 

"I actually came here to congratulate you personally…" Jungshin added.

 

"That means a lot Jungshinnie! Thank you!"  Seohyun happily said.

 

He started to shove something he carried.

 

Her eyes widened.

 

"This is my congratulations gift for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter