Lover's Quarrel...Unexpected Taecyeon?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 

Central Seoul

 

FNC Designs

 

Yonghwa sighed for the hundredth time today. He slumped in his chair and placed his head in his hands. The workload was finally finished but there were still papers scattered here and there. He hadn't eaten all day was beginning to regret it. But he was so drained he just wanted to fall asleep right at his desk, when a knock on his door interrupted him.

 

He unwillingly got up to answer it. If someone had to knock, that meant his assistant Lu Han had gone home for the day.

 

He opened the door and was surprised to see a woman standing there in her very red office suit and what appeared to be a calling card in her hands.

 

"Hi! Yonghwa…I hope you're not busy because even if you are I'm still coming in thank you!" She said quickly as she quickly walked past him and into his office.

 

Yonghwa just looked at her with a strange expression on his face.

 

"May I know…who are you…and what are you doing in my office?" He asked sarcastically.

 

She just placed the calling card down on his desk and turned to face him. The wall behind her was just a bunch of glass and the setting sun outlined her whole body in a warm orange glow.

 

She smiled at him and looked around his office.

 

"Are you finished with your work now?" She asked.

 

"Yeah…Why? And who are you again?" Yonghwa asked, still looking at her curiously.

 

"Oh, I’m sorry…I’m Yoon Eunhye, FNC Mr. Han’s niece…fresh from New York. In case you didn’t know yet, I’m going to be the new lead Interior Designer here, starting today and the rest you can see my calling card."  Yoonhye said as she pointed to the calling she placed on his desk.

(A/N: I had read that she will be the lead actress in the upcoming drama that Yonghwa might considering to do in the near future...so, I decided to put her in the story to make our Yongseo’s life…more exciting. Hehe!)

 

“Sorry to just barge in…I actually saw your assistant outside, Lu Han, right?  And he told me that you really work overload and you didn’t go out in your office the whole day today…so I just barged in to check if you really working that hard…and I guess he’s right…because you really look worn out now…” Eunhye smilingly told him.

 

‘Aish! Lu Han that pabo!’  Yonghwa thought.

 

"Oh, really am I looking that bad now? I just want to finish all my work today…for tomorrow I have other plan.  Well, anyway…so you’re Mr. Han’s niece, I see…if you’re going to be our new Interior Designer’s lead here…that means that there’s a big chance that we’re going to work together somehow on the upcoming projects…right?"  Yonghwa asked.

 

Yoonhye just looked at him.

 

"Yup! You’re right there…you designs, plans and builds and I’ll take care the rest of the work…"  She said as she noticed she was about to be interrupted.

 

“Oh, okay." He said as he walked back to his desk.

 

"Hey, you know what? Whenever my uncle and I had talks, he always told me oh I mean bragged so much about you and your amazing works…and I noticed as I roaming around earlier… most of the female employees here were all fantasizing you…they’re ideal man,  exactly just like a celebrity or an idol…and so I just got more curious about your works and looks…and now that I met you in person…well, all I can say is that…I guess can’t blame them all…you’re really deserved their praises…besides, you’re not just a famous and caliber architect…but the youngest heir of the Jung Company…what a package!"  Eunhye said, making Yonghwa sigh.

 

"Oh, is that so? Well, I don’t think about that much…and not interested either…I just want to do my work and do my best that’s all.” Yonghwa told her straightly.

 

"Really huh?  Hmmnn…All the more I am interested in you…" Eunhye said as she straightly looks at him.

 

She looked at him and smiled.

 

‘Hmmnn…the more you stare at him the more he gets handsomely cooler and hot…so, interesting!’  Eunhye thought.

 

"Okay…maybe," She said.

 

"What? Maybe?” Yonghwa asked her.  

 

"Well, I just…oh, nothing…I think I had to go now…I still had some things to do outside…" She suddenly said.

 

"Okay then…I guess see you around…" Yonghwa replied.

 

She nodded.

 

"Yeah, see you around…and nice meeting you. Yonghwa” She said.

 

“Deh…Nice meeting you too…Eunhye.” Yonghwa replied to her.

 

Eunhye nodded and smiled to him as she started to leave his office and shut the door behind her.

 

 

 

While, Yonghwa just shook his head while sitting back on his swivel chair.

 

Suddenly, an idea came up on his mind…he dialed Seohyun’s number…

 

Once…phone’s ringing….

 

Twice…phone’s ringing…

 

Thrice…phone’s ringing…

 

No answer.

 

‘Where is she why she’s not picking her phone? Ah! I know…maybe, she’s just busy securing her things for it’s time to go home…or maybe she’s already at home by now…oh, I just text her then.’ He thought.

 

And here’s the text message:

 

 

 

To: My Hyun,

‘Hi! Babe, remember the fine dining restaurant near your workplace? I’ll meet you there…seven tonight, sharp. Love you.’

Fr: My Yong.

 

 

 

Yonghwa smiled as he sent his text message…it’s been a while since their last dinner date…he just wants to surprise her.

 

 

 

SM Publishing…

 

Seohyun left her office and went to the elevator. He stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the first floor. As the elevator descended, he began to think about Yonghwa who she seemed to be seeing and talking less of these days, because of their busy workloads.

 

The elevator stopped at the seventh floor and the doors opened.

 

 

Silent  "…"

 

She was busy thinking when he saw Changmin walk in.

 

Shim Changmin, is one of the best and most popular writer/ novelist in the country. Seohyun’s favorite and idol, she felt so lucky for she got the chance to interview him the other day.

 

He was wearing not so casual and not so formal attire. He had his bag slung over his shoulder and his phone in his right hand, supposedly checking his messages. He looked up with surprise written on his face and put his phone in his jacket pocket.

 

"Huh…. hey Mr. Shim? I'm surprised that you're here …" Seohyun said as the elevator doors closed.

 

"Oh, Seohyun, please stop calling me like that?  I hate honorifics…Changmin, just call me that okay?  Well, I actually was going to call you but since I am just around your workplace so i just decided to come up, so I can fetch you…that’s why I’m here…" Changmin told her.

 

“Oh, sorry about that….okay I will…but wait fetch me? What for?” Seohyun asked confusingly.

 

“I just want you to take you out for dinner…let’s say I just want to thank you for that wonderful article that you made for me…I liked it really…it was accurate and well detailed. It’s really a big help for my upcoming book.” Changmin explained.

 

“Oh, is that so? Well, that’s nothing…it’s my job…so, there’s no need to thank me…” Seohyun replied.

 

“Oh, but still…you will go out with me tonight right? We'll, have dinner okay?” Changmin asked her again.

 

"O-okey, but only dinner…then we’ll go home straight, okay? And maybe to make it more nearer we could just go to the fine dining restaurant besides this building, if that’s okay with you?" Seohyun told him.

 

"Alright, no problem…as long as we can have a good dinner and a good talk." said Changmin.

 

“Thanks…” Seohyun simply replied to him.

 

While walking Seohyun kept thinking how she will tell Yonghwa about her dinner with Changmin…she knows how jealous and possessive her husband was, she don’t want him to misunderstand her or to get him angry to her.

 

‘Ah! Right? I should call him and tell him that I will be having a dinner with one of my friend.’ Seohyun thought as she dialed Yonghwa’s number.

 

Once…phone’s ringing….

 

Twice…phone’s ringing…

 

Thrice…phone’s ringing…

 

No answer.

 

‘Where is he why he’s not picking his phone? Ah! I know…maybe, he’s still busy working…or he’s just busy securing his things for it’s time to go home…or maybe he’s already at home by now…oh, I just text him then.’  She thought. And here’s the text message:

 

 

 

To: My Yong,

‘Hi! Babe, remember the fine dining restaurant near our workplace? I’ll be having dinner with my friend there tonight, please don’t skip your dinner. I’ll be home as soon as we finish…see you at home. Love you.’

Fr: My Hyun.

 

 

 

Seohyun sighed as she send up her text messages…she’s wondering how will Yonghwa react on her message.  And she knows she’ll need a lot of explanations things to do to her jealous husband when she come home later. She giggled inwardly as she thought how cute her husband’s face when he’s that jealous.

 

 

 

Minutes later.

 

 

At the restaurant…

 

‘I can't believe I came with him…gosh! I’m married but look like I’m still dating someone…ah, never mind…this will be the one and only…will never happen this again.’ Seohyun thought as she slumped in her chair. She held up her menu in front of her to hide her face from Changmin.

 

The waiter came and took their orders. Before leaving, he took the menu's, which meant Seohyun had to face him now. She turned back to Changmin and decided to try to talk to him again.

 

"Can I ask you something personal, just curious you know?" Seohyun asked.

 

"If you’ll go to ask me if I’m married and had children, well, the answer is no not even once. And if you’ll going to ask me if I have a girlfriend now, well, the answer is no again, not now, my last relationship was almost a year now…but didn’t worked out for us because we have so many differences in life and we still both workaholic…" said Changmin.

 

"Oh, I think you’re already answered all my potential questions.” Seohyun told him.

 

"Oh, is that so? Well, what about you Seohyun? Tell me something about yourself…you know the moment I saw you…I was already amazed on your stunning beauty…and I liked your personality too…so to make it straight…I’m really are interested in you…I hope you’ll give me a chance…even we’re start for friendship first…” Changmin directly told her.

 

Seohyun, instantly felt awkward with what she heard…she didn’t expect that he’s that straight and that he’s going to tell her that thing.

 

"You know…Actually, I’m already marr-" Seohyun started to tell him but instantly cut her.

 

"Oh, Yoonhye?" Changmin said with a sudden surprise look on his face.

 

Seohyun turned her head to the person that Changmin’s noticed…from there she was more than surprised than Changmin…her eyes and mouth instantly went wide opened as if she saw a ghost.

 

‘Y-yong?!?’ She screamed on her thought.

 

 

 

Minutes ago...At the same restaurant...

 

 

Yonghwa was so excited to enter the restaurant, he was holding a box of three pink roses and a box of strawberry covered chocolates, on his hand as he knows it was his wife’s favorites…he kept them first on his bag, so he can surprise Seohyun later. He chuckled and smiled while thinking that, he really can't wait to see to see his wife’s surprise and cute face.

 

He was about to open the door of the restaurant when suddenly he heard someone calling and yelling out his name, which made him to turn and look for that person.

 

"Yonghwa?!?"  Yonghwa's eyes grew wild in shock. 

 

It was Eunhye. 

 

He never expected her to be seen on this place.

 

"Yonghwa, you’re here too? Wow! What a surprised." She smilingly said to him and even lent her hand.

 

Out of respect Yonghwa shook her hand and he managed to still greet and smiled at her.

 

"Oh, can't believe that I will see you here too. What are you doing here anyway?" Yonghwa asked.

 

Eunhye chuckled amusedly.

 

"Oh, some of my friends told and recommended me this place, since I just got back from New York…so just want to roam around and try everything Seoul has to offer now." She smilingly told him.

 

"What about you? Why are you here" She added asking him.

 

"Oh, I am having a dinner here. Just want to try their foods here too." He explained to her.

 

"Oh, is that so? What a coincidence huh...me and you meeting in this special place?  Oh, maybe that we really fated to meet each other…how about let’s eat together, huh?" Eunhye told him while smiling sweetly to him.

 

"Oh, didn’t know you’re joker." Yonghwa cut her.

 

"Well, thank you…but I’m not joking though." Eunhye said to him.

 

Yonghwa did not say anything but chuckles; he doesn't want to go on any further talking to her. Instead he just walked inside the premises and begun to ask the restaurant attendant to give him a table for two, near the windows. Luckily for him for there’s still table for two near the window wasn't occupy or reserve for anyone yet at that moment, so he got it and that made him so happy.

 

What he didn’t noticed…Eunhye just following him behind…and the time he noticed her was too late…she was already sitting comfortably across him and smilingly wide at him.

 

Yonghwa didn’t know what to do or what to say to Eunhye, he didn’t want to be mean to her…she’s still a woman after all.  But he was really annoyed at that time…so he stands up…and about to leave and text Seohyun to just go to another place…when…

 

Suddenly he heard someone called Eunhye…he turned his head to that voice direction…

 

And surprisingly he saw Seohyun, sitting on that table with a man sitting across her, as if they’re already having their dinner…blood runs instantly on his head…and can’t help it…

 

"Seohyun?!" A suave and husky voice suddenly blurted out, as Seohyun almost jumped out on her seat when she raised her head and saw who that person is.

 

"Oh! you scared me.” Seohyun exclaimed, she even instinctively pressed her chest with one hand.

 

Yonghwa was about to say something…when suddenly Eunhye just in.

 

"Hey, you knew each other?”  Eunhye asked confusingly as she saw Seohyun. 

 

Seohyun surprised at the woman talking in front of her or the woman beside, no, was so closed at Yonghwa. She instantly felt annoyed and got irritated, she wants to just get her dragged out of her outside or just get rid of her instantly, but out of politeness she know she can't do that, not specially in front of the others.

 

“Deh…she’s actually my w-“ Yonghwa said and instantly cut by Seohyun.

 

"Deh, we already knew each other. And I see you're together huh...well, what a coincidence…anyway, just don't mind me  enjoy your dinner" Seohyun said and glared at Yonghwa but she even managed to smile fake to Eunhye.

 

Yonghwa just let out chuckle as he asks Seohyun.

 

"W-wha-?" He was about to ask Seohyun but he was cut again.

 

“Hey! it’s really you huh…didn’t know you’re here too?” Changmin asked as he saw the woman across their table.

 

Yonghwa, frowned face immediately as she looked keenly to Changmin,  the man that took his wife for dinner.  If only looks would kill maybe Changmin wouldn't last a second.

 

"Yeah, me too can’t believe you’re here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter