Yonghwa's Saved...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     Busan...     It's been weeks since Yonghwa has been kidnapped and abducted by one of the most notorious kidnappers group in Busan.      The Police investigators did not stop on gathering any informations and hints day and night, little by little, piece by piece, carefully and thoroughly, they just keeps on going hoping that whatever evidences they got might lead them to the solution of Yonghwa's case.     And from time to time they keep on updating Seohyun and the rest, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin about the latest updates on their investigation.     At first the investigators was having a hard time to configure about Yonghwa's whereabout. Until finally they figured it out and solved the puzzle, the kidnapper's hide out!      And that's through the help of Seohyun's herself.       Because Seohyun was very cooperative in every aspect and even generously told the investigators everything about Yonghwa. Including the description's of Yonghwa's missing car as well as Yonghwa's daily routine, from the time he leaves their house in the morning, to his work routines the whole day, the places he usually go, the people he usually meet, up until the time he comes back home in the evening.       And on one sunny day...     Seohyun just had a phone call from both her in-laws, Yonghwa's parents and from her own parents, which were coincidentally both out of the country.  They were all telling her to take care of herself, keep strong and that they were all praying for her.  They also told her to just have faith in God because He will protect Yonghwa from harm so he will be home safe to them.      Seohyun was so grateful for their concern and support she knew that no matter what her family and friends will be there for her.  And so she just told them that they won't need to worry much, for she's just fine and she can handle her situation. With that they hanged up.     Minutes after...     Seohyun was sipping her lemon juice while thinking about Yonghwa's possible condition...when once again she heard her phone ringing...     Kring...   Kring...   Kring...     She looked at her phone and saw the name of the caller ID which made her to answer it immediately.     "H-Hello...yes?" Seohyun asked the other lines.     "Hello, Mrs. Jung, we have a good news for you." It was one of the police investigators who was calling her.     "Jinjia! What is it? Tell me...now," Seohyun exclaimed couldn't hide her excitement.     The investigators smiled at her excited voice then they continued.     "Well, Mrs. Jung, we want you to know that we already tracked down your husband's location...through his car...and he's still very much alive."  The investigator replies to her.     "Jinjia?!? Jinjia?!? Jinjia?!?" Seohyun couldn't believed what she just heard.     "Deh, Mrs. Jung, but we really need your cooperation this time, so we can finally save Mr. Jung from his abductors.  Are you willing Mrs. Jung?" The investigators replied and asked Seohyun.     Seohyun instantly replied without hesitation.     "Deh! Of course I'm more than willing, I'll do it, anything for my nampyeon." Seohyun replied back.     "Okay, we will be picking you up in less than an hour, so be ready and we will just explain what you are going to do while we are on our way to his location okay?" The investigator told her.     "Ahrasso, but can I go with my brothers? I mean, my Jonghyun Oppa, Minhyuk Oppa and Jungshin Oppa at least for moral support?" Seohyun asked again before hanging up.     "Deh, it's fine you can call them now, just be ready in less than one hour, we will pick you all." The investigator replied.     "Ahrasso, ahrasso, officer, thank you." Seohyun replied.     And with that they hanged up and Seohyun immediately called Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin to deliver the news she just received.     ------------------     Meantime...  

Yonghwa sat on the floor with his he think more than five kidnappers, the others just patiently guarded him twenty four seven, while the other two just come and go, trying to brainwash Yonghwa so they will get what they want from him, who never said their names but Yonghwa knew they were really a notorious Kidnappers, because they were really armed.  

 

It's been weeks since he disappeared or kidnapped.  But still no hope of anyone might find him.

 

He has been beaten, pushed against walls and mentally tortured. No matter how many times these kidnappers has tried to break him his mind, Yonghwa has not completely lost it but has come close a few times. 

 

Today...

 

He heard a door open and the two kidnappers went in, the old who seemed to be their leader and younger one who seemed to be his right hand,  who were really look like a bad person, exactly like those in the movies.

 

Yonghwa just sat there, trying to ignore them. He was frightened that he may not make it out of this alive. He missed Seohyun and their twin so much. He  misses them so much that it physically hurts him and cause him to puke because of the stress and pain.

 

The two kidnappers walked over to him and the older one grabbed him hard by his hair. He shrieked.

 

“Enough! Enough! Ahhhhh!” Yonghwa screamed. The pain so horrible that it felt like it was burning. 

 

The kidnappers looked at Yonghwa in the face.

 

“Yah! I am the one you are suppose to take orders from, not you!" The older Kidnapper said to Yonghwa then threw him across the other side of the room. Yonghwa laid there on the ground until the younger kidnapper picked him up by his coat and pinned him against the wall.

 

“Jinjia! Still not broken in yet, huh? So tough namja, let's see until when you will endure your fate here, you know what? if I were really you I would gladly give all my assets to us, then you're a free man again, back with your beloved family safe and sound. What about that huh?" Older kidnapper said to Yonghwa.

 

"Just sign these papers, so we will have an access to all your bussinesses and assets, then that's it! Your agony will be finally over." The younger kidnapper added showing the papers he was holding.

 

Yonghwa just gave them an angry look.

 

“Y-you can beat me, degrade me and t-torture me all you want but I will never ever ever forsake my family's future to you. My  grandfather, my father, me and my brother worked the hardest so just to obtain that for our family's future and security, there's no way that I will just give that easily, not especially on all of you!"  Yonghwa said coldly.

 

“Is that so? Hmnnn....” The younger kidnapper said to Yonghwa. 

 

He let go of Yonghwa and walked to the middle of the room. The kidnappers  knew at least one thing that could definitely break him and it was now time to use their known advantage.

 

“Poor Jung Yonghwa. Your wife and your twin must be sick and worry about you? What are their names again? I think they are S-Seohyun and your twin are, um...oh yes! Their names are Jae and Hana. Your wife's so georgeously hot and Oh! I'm really drooling just looking at her y body and creamy white skin....and your twin's so cute and adorable.” The younger kidnapper said. 

 

Now, this time, fear was not what Yonghwa was feeling. He was feeling anger. Especially, when he saw the annoying ertly smirked on the faces of his kidnappers.

 

“Yah! Do not bring up my family! They have nothing to do with this! Leave them alone!” Yonghwa shouted.

 

“Oh, but they do, Yonghwa, they do. Because they are your world, your everything,  your life...a part of you.” The older kidnapper said. 

 

As the younger Kidnapper began to walk towards Yonghwa kept moving to the side, trying to get away from this man.

 

“I bet they all missed you so much and would love to see you now, Yonghwa.” The younger Kidnapper said and smirked.

 

“Shut. Up. I said Leave them alone!" Yonghwa angrily said, holding his head looking at the ground, starting to feel like he was going to lose it. 

 

He did not want to think about this. He did not want to think about the heartbreak and hurt he has been putting his family through. 

 

Yonghwa looked up and realized that the Kidnappers was so  serious about using his wife and his twin to pressure him to sign on those papers, that they persistently asked him to sign.  

 

He was thinking of running out of room to hide or run to, he decided to stay where he is. But as the Kidnappers got closer, all of a sudden a bullet came through the little glass window and got stuck on the walls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter