Taken...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan@Yongseo House...

 

Recap on the night Seohyun's discovered that Yonghwa's cellphone and wallet was left on their bedroom...

 

That night after their twin's seventh birthday party...

 

Seohyun changed into her pajamas. She was about to brush her hair when she realized that there seemed there was something  sparkling under their bed that she could see from her dresser.      With a start, she remembered some things had fallen on the floor after she'd brushed her hair when she was getting ready for the birthday party this afternoon.  But then Yoona called her to come down in a hurry for the party was about to start,  so she hurriedly finished her hair and run out of the room and got down, she got busy then and she totally forgot about those fallen things.       Seohyun went to her bed and carefully knelt down. It was slightly dark in their bedroom so she relied on her touch. She reached under the bed and started to feel for a certain familiar things.         Her eyes widened as she reached in and pull them out.       Omo!       It was Yonghwa's cellphone and wallet?!?       Yonghwa had left her cellphone and wallet with his ID s, credit cards, cash and driver license in it, it means he did not use his car?  How come she did not saw it in their garage today? Where is that car?       Then she begun to realized the reason that's why he didn't managed to text her or call her the whole day, not even on their twin's birthday, because he left his cellphone at home.       That was so rare and strange.       Something really was not right.       And to think that...he's still sick.       Could it be? Omo!       'Oh! No, no, no, oh, God, please...I hope nothing bad happen to him....please...please...let him home.' Seohyun's inwardly uttered, nervously, crying as she instantly reached for her own cellphone.       End of Recap.  

 

 

That very same night, Seohyun decided to immediately called Jonghyun as soon as she found out that Yonghwa left his cellphone and wallet in their house and told him about it. 

 

She told Jonghyun that Yonghwa left his cellphone and wallet on their bedroom.  That's why he didn't able give her a call and he didn't able to reply on her calls or text messages that day.

 

Jonghyun then understand and concluded something on his mind, and it was something not so good, but still he chooses to keep that thought of his on his mind first and really hoping that it wasn't true.  

 

Instead, he told Seohyun to calm down and stay still.  And after they're hanging up with their calls,  he immediately drove back to Seohyun's house and fetch her and her twin and bring them on his house.  He told Seohyun that it's more convenient and safe for them to just stay at his house for the meantime, while looking out for Yonghwa.

 

Seohyun didn't argue just instantly agreed to him for the sake of her children, but still she insisted to go out with him in finding Yonghwa but Jonghyun refused her, he told her that no need for her to go out with them because it's not safe, it's better to stay on her twin's side, so they will not suspect something happening to their father.  And besides they're planning to seek some help to the right authority so it's more easier to find Yonghwa.

 

Seohyun realized Jonghyun's has a point so she just nodded and sighed in agreement.

 

After that Jonghyun went to Jungshin and Minhyuk's respective houses to relayed the information and just like him both Minhyuk and Jungshin had the same conclusion as him too.  And with that they'll agreed not to waste any time, they really need to seek help for the right authority and so they just used Jonghyun's car and went straight to the police station.

 

While, Taecyeon and Hongki couldn't join them for they already both went home in Seoul.  And same goes with their parents, they all went abroad for their business trips respectively. Too bad coincidence that all of them went out of Busan that night.  So, that means...only Seohyun, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin and their respective wives will be the one who will deal with the problem.

 

And as soon as Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin step inside the police station, each gave their own testimony about Yonghwa and hoping those will help to solve Yonghwa's case.

 

The Police Criminal Investigation Unit, gathered the information and immediately conducted an investigation and searching operation regarding Yonghwa's case that very same night.

 

While Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin went all together and agreed to just sleep in Jonghyun's house so anytime they needed they are already available and complete. 

 

And so everyone woke up early...and minutes later...two Police Investigators (one was older and the other one is obviously younger), knocked at Jonghyun's house to give some of their updates.

 

Yoona, volunteered to just stay at the kids to take care and look for them specially Jae and Hana, for they believed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter